初三英语作文小作文,请高手帮我改改,不足的地方...

2007年12月作文,大家看看有什么问题,帮我改改
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友wolf9631018遇到了一个关于英语六级的疑惑,并悬赏500沪元,已有4人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
2007.12 The Digital Age
With the development of high-tech, an increasing number of digital products are swarming into our daily life. Many digital facilities find their way to common home with stunning speed. Taken the computer for example, it is widely used in all walks of life such as business and professional work. The digital TV provides a vivid word in front of us. What’s more, we can enjoy the music by the MP3 players when we are traveling on buses or trains. We can not image what the word would be like without the digital products.
The digital products are significantly affecting the way we work, learn, do business and communicate. Living in information age, one can hardly go by without knowing how to cope with digital products. You can purchase commodities made in developed countries such as U.S. and Germany without experiencing the hustle and bustle of international big c And, you can communicate with your best friends in another continent through the QQ, an online chatting software.
In conclusion, digital products play an essential role in our daily life. The more digital products you have, the more you will enjoy. What we should bear in mind is that “The Digital Age deeply affects our modern life”.
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
the QQ不对吧?~~专有的~~嘿
—— tess111
Quite good, only a few mistakes, my personal idea for your reference.
1. find their WAYS
2. a vivid WORLD
3. what the WORLD would be (like-cancel)
4. And(,-cancel) you can com
5. (the-cancel) QQ
—— freefish80
有语法错误,还有注意单词的拼写哦,是world 不是word。类似的还有。
—— cathy0605
语法先不说,觉得缺乏逻辑性,我记得6级作文也是3部分的
开头(不要在罗嗦,2.3句就好)
中间(论证,可以进一步说明你的观点,最好从3个不同方面说)
结尾(总结你的观点2.3句点题)
好的逻辑很重要,头重脚轻会给阅卷老师留下不好的印象
建议:多看看真题后面的作文范例,好的句子背背,6级作文大都是一个模式,学习别人的开头结尾,结构安排,在注意一下用词,语法..你的作文就回非常棒的!
—— KAKA87
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2014&一个小英语作文求高手帮忙改改错误的地方._百度知道
一个小英语作文求高手帮忙改改错误的地方.
I can't see you next week because i'm going on holiday witch my parents.we always stay near a town very small on the coast.There is lovely and sandy beach and the sea is clear and warm.The town has lots of old beautiful buildings.my parents like going to the galleries art but I get boring so I go to the shops.you can buy cheaps clothes there.I hope we go to my restaurant favourite.Write back and tell me all your excited news.看看形容词.有8个错误这里面.非常感谢!.
提问者采纳
I (won't) see you next week because (I'm) going on holiday (with) my parents.we always stay near a (very small town)
on the coast.There is (a) lovely and sandy beach and the sea is clear and warm.The town has lots of
(beautiful old) buildings.(My) parents like going to the (gallery) art but I get (bored) so I go to the shops.you can buy (cheap) clothes there.I hope we go to my (favourite restaurant).Write back and tell me all your (exciting) news.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
第一句话的witch→with
第四句话的old beautiful buildings改为beautiful
第五句话的boring→bored
第六句话的cheaps→cheap
第七句话的favourite→favorite最后一句的excited→exciting
剩下的我不确定了,,,,
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我改改作文,七年级上册的英语,不会的别来。这个作文很重要
谁能帮我改改作文,七年级上册的英语,不会的别来。这个作文很重要 5
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& My&& family
&&& I& have& a& happy& family.Theseare& three& people& in& my& family.& This& is& my& father. he& likes& eating& apples.& but& he& doesn't& like& eating&& pears.& She& is& my& mother. My& mother& likes& eating& salad.She& doesn't& like& eating& eggs.& I& like& eat& tomatoes.& Idon't& like& eat& banana.& This& is& my& family.(回答者把qq留下)
您好,可改为: My&& family
&&& I& have& a& happy& family.There are& three& people& in& my& family.& They are my father,mother and me.&My father&likes& eating& apples, but& he& doesn't& like& eating&& pears.& My& mother& likes& eating& salad.She& doesn't& like& eating& eggs.& I& like& eating& tomatoes.& I don't& like& eating banana.& This&is&my& family.满意速速采纳,谢谢!
请问一下:能确对吗?这个作文非常非常重要。是考试的作文。所以老师让我们好好复习。请回答,谢谢。
能。我是高一的,小弟弟。不会有闪失的,初一英语对我来说。
提问者 的感言:谢谢
其他回答 (2)
My family&&&
I& have& a& happy& family.There are& three&
people& in& my& family.& This& is& my& father. He& likes& eating&
apples,& but& he& doesn't& like& eating&& pears.& She& is& my& mother.
My& mother& likes& eating& salad.She& doesn't& like& eating& eggs.& I&
like to eat& tomatoes but I don't& like to eat& banana.& This& is& my& family.
大致上是没什么语法错误的。但可以改成这样↓
I have a happy family.There are three people in my family, they are my father,my mother and I.My
father likes to eat apples but he doesn't like to eat pears.My mother likes to eat salad and doesn't like to eat eggs.I like to
eat tomatoes,but I really don't like to eat banana.This is my family.
我有个幸福快乐的家庭。在我的家里有三个人,他们是我父亲、我母亲和我。我父亲喜欢吃苹果可是不喜欢吃梨。我母亲喜欢吃沙拉,但不喜欢吃鸡蛋。我喜欢吃番茄,可是我不大喜欢吃香蕉。这是我的家庭。
I have a happy family,Look,this is my father he is tall.That is my mother she is beaictiful.I have two brother &they are behind tree.And nice me.I like my family.Do you like my family?What about you family?Can you tell me?
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 初三英语作文 的文章

随机推荐