at the thought off goin...

英语翻译这首歌是里的一首歌!
Jojo的歌不错,她的too little too late年初的时候在Chanel V一直放呢This time这一次I made the mistake like before我犯了和以前同样的错误Givin you the third degree,takin you through it(这句话没译,什么是third degree我也不太懂)I told you I get what I want我告诉过你我已经得到我想要的And I ain't tryna hear nothin else but just you除了你我什么都听不到And I had to take a good look我不得不仔细看When everything else didn't have a ring to it因为没有任何声音提醒我I'm sittin here blamin myself我坐在这生自己的气When I saw what you were feelin inside,I misused it因为当我看到你内心的感觉,我却没有正视This time it's all my fault这一次都是我的错This time I can't let go这一次我不能错过This time I did it这一次我这样做了Really,but I got these feelings真的,这是我的真实想法How am I supposed to know?可是事先我怎可能知道?Can't let my weakness show我不能表露我的弱点Have my fixed fate caused me to miss this first chance at real love不能听从命运令我错过这第一次真爱This time I won't let you get away from me这一次我不会让你离开我This time I'm gonna let you take it where it should be这一次我会跟着你走This time I won't say no这一次我不会说不Cause sayin no is a way to protect me之前拒绝你是因为那是我的自我保护Baby this time (this time) this time (this time) this time (this time)宝贝这一次这一次这一次I'mma let you want me我要你接受我Every female I know每个我认识的女人Can't seem to take her eyes off of you and I see it我知道她们一看到你就难以将眼光从你身上移开It's just that my girls been so hurt我的女性朋友们因此而受到伤害And I'm not tryna be the next one goin through it我不想成为下一个I see that I got somethin real我知道我找到了某种真实的东西And I don't wanna lose it and gotta to say thank you我不想失去它,我想向你说谢谢The thought of you gone gives me chills想到你我就感到兴奋So baby let's just put this aside and just come here所以宝贝让我们抛开这一切到这里来Never will I deny you love me 我不否认你爱我All this time you stuck here and didn't leave (my time) 你停在这里没有离开Now I know what 'trust me you will see' was (And I owe you)现在我知道“相信我,你会看到”这句话的含义(我欠你的)All my heart and deepest apologies我真心的向你道歉So let's take this back to we got it man所以让我们回到最初I just wanna do this with you boy我只想和你在一起
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

随机推荐