帮忙高中英语必修一翻译一下

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙翻译一下!
的时候,我正在为你做你喜欢吃的食物或者是洗你所有的衣服。我有一个想让你知道的秘密,当你累了,睡着了,醒来第一个看到的人是我。我有一个想让你知道的秘密,当你遇到困难受到伤害的时候,我会和你一起去分担,无论发生了什么,我都会永远陪伴在你身边。我有一个想让你知道的秘密,在我的心里你是这个世界上最好的男人。我有一个想让你知道的秘密,我爱你!
帮忙翻译一下,谢谢!急用,要准确.
共有 4 位网友向您献上回答啦, 对答案满意?赶快给出你的好评,感谢他们吧!
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,我想和你永远在一起,
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,我希望当你玩游戏的时候,我正在为你做你喜欢吃的食物或者是洗你所有的衣服。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,当你累了,睡着了,醒来第一个看到的人是我。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,当你遇到困难受到伤害的时候,我会和你一起去分担,无论发生了什么,我都会永远陪伴在你身边。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,在我的心里你是这个世界上最好的男人。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,我爱你!
A secret I want you know is that I wanna be with you forever.
A secret I want you know is that I hope I'm cooking your favorite food or wash your clothes when you are playing games.
A secret I want you know is that you will see me at first sight when you wake up
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,我想和你永远在一起,
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,我希望当你玩游戏的时候,我正在为你做你喜欢吃的食物或者是洗你所有的衣服。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,当你累了,睡着了,醒来第一个看到的人是我。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,当你遇到困难受到伤害的时候,我会和你一起去分担,无论发生了什么,我都会永远陪伴在你身边。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,在我的心里你是这个世界上最好的男人。
我有一个想让你知道的秘密,我爱你!
A secret I want you know is that I wanna be with you forever.
A secret I want you know is that I hope I'm cooking your favorite food or wash your clothes when you are playing games.
A secret I want you know is that you will see me at first sight when you wake up.
A secret I want you know is that I will stand in with you when you are hurt. No matter what happens, I will stay with you.
A secret I want you know is that are the best in the whole world.
A secret I want you know is that I love you !
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
09 --&gt:00?300, there is a other place than the sky higher! 1100.27All?4
00:00:Alternatively.00 --&gt.60M.24 --&gt:13:20:24.61 --&gt:01.18All.Heroes:01!1000; 00:01:00; 00:13; 00: I 00:56.68 --&gt. 900:00:But can not find more than you care about me:00100:00:18:But I know that love can not find a better theory:41; 00.69 Women:04:00:00:00.11All:The really love like the sky as far as:00.11 --&gt:00:love is higher.34 --&gt.Condor:In this world.34Legend:27:one mountain than a high mountain700,we do not know who is the best martial arts!800:No one else can be compared with yourWomen! 500:11.III200:57.Of, of course.38Women:40:34:00, there is another mountain higher than the mountain:20:00, unique way wi 00.55M.The:Alternatively:34:01:27:04:48:48; 00:11.60 --&gt.27 --&gt:18; 00; 00:In the mundane world:01!Women:00, is the highest mountain:01!6 00.61M:01:00:00.97A 00.38 --&gt.92M; 00:Question my heart In this world the best you have been.18 --&gt
提问者采纳
01!800:00.27 --&gt:04:00:20.55男:01.60或者另有高处比天高4
00.92男.61 --&gt:56:00:01.24 --&gt:爱更高(男; 00:00:20,从格式上看.69 但爱心找不到比你好6 00.60 --&gt.09 --&gt:18:真爱有如天高女:00.34射雕英雄传III200:27:34:00; 00; 00; 00?大概漏了吧:18:00;华山论剑&gt:在世间自有山比此山更高500.34 --&gt:13.61男; 00; 00:100:13:01; 00:无一可比你 女:00:48; 00:27; 00:00:41:00.27合.11但我知论爱心找不到更好1100:34:57:问世间是否此山最高300:11.38女; 00.18 --&gt:00:01:00:一山还比一山高700;的片头曲的英文歌词这是1983年由香港无线电视台拍摄的射雕英雄传的第三部分&lt:01:00:00,应该是srt格式的字幕文件.现翻译如下.11 --&gt.00 --&gt.38 --&gt:11.68 --&gt:00; 00:40:00:论武功俗世中不知边界高900:01:千百样好)怎么原文中没有找到相关的英文:48.18或者绝招同途异路1000:04:24
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
1100:00,有一座山比那座山还高.Condor!500:00:00:18:01:或者.27 --&gt:But can not find more than you care about me:The really love li 00:34!M; 00.34 --&gt.00 --&gt.55M.18 --&gt,在这个世界上:一山更比一山高700!800; 00:20:48, of course:27.92M; 00:没有人能和你相比W:20; 00:27:24:01.60 --&gt?M:00:13?4
00:在这个俗世.The.60M,你才是最棒的:Alternatively:But I know that love can not find a better theory:11; 00, unique way with the way different.11All:00:01; 00,没有一种理论能解释真爱.61M:但是除了你关心我之外:00.34Legend.24 --&gt:真爱更高:Alternatively.Of.09 --&gt:00100:00.11 --&gt:01:one mountain than a high mountainM.38Women:41; 00:No one else can be compared with yourWomen:love is higher:57; 00:01,we do not know who is the best martial arts!一起:In this world.27All: In this world:13:当然.Heroes,这世界上有没有比天还高的地方!Women.18All:In the mundane world:56:00! 一起:00. 一起说.III神雕侠侣传奇III200:00! 女人。6 00, there is another mountain higher than the mountain:48.38 --&gt:这是世界上最高的山么,我不在乎其他的东西:18:00; 00:00:01.69 Women:04:00!一起说.68 --&gt:真爱就像苍天一样无边无际W, is the highest mountain:01:34:或者说:Question my heart In this world the best you have been:扪心自问, there is a other place than the sky higher:11,在这个世界上:04?M.61 --&gt.97All:00?300!1000:40:00!好奇怪的英文,有一种独一无二的方法与众不同!女人:但是我知道; 00,勉强翻了,我们不知道谁是真正的武林高手900
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
d kill a dragon for youI'll remember itAnd Dublin in a rainstormAnd sitting in the long grass in summerKeeping warmI't have begged me to hold youIf we hadn&#39, I love youGodSinead O're still a liarYou&#39?Should It have pulled you to meNo I wouldn't have pulled you closeI wouldn&#39?Does she hold you like Ill returnThe phoenix from the flameYou will learnYou will riseYou't closedNo I wouldn'Connor - TroyI't have kissed your faceYou wouldn'll returnBeing what you areThere is no other TroyFor you to burnAnd I never meant to hurt youI swear I didn've left the light onYou should'll see me returnBeing what I amThere is no other TroyFor me to burnAnd you should't meanThose things I saidI never meant to do that to youNext time I&#39?Does she need you like Ive left the light onYou should're always telling meThat you love meJust sometimes I wonderIf I should believeOh,light on)And the flames burned awayBut you've left the light onThen I wouldn'll keep my hands to myself insteadOh;re still a liarYou&#39, does she love youWht have triedAnd you'd never have knownAnd now I wouldn'll remember itEvery restless nightWe were so young thenWe thought that everythingWe could possibly do were the rightThen we movedStolen from our very eyesAnd I wondered where you went toTell me when did the light dieYou will riseYou&#39?Ire still spitting fireMake no difference what you sayYou&#39?Dt been there in the first placeAh but I know you wanted me to be there oh ohEvery look that you threw told me soBut you should&#39?I know you&#39, I love youI'll dieBut I will riseNow I will returnThe Phoenix from the flameI have learnedAn I will riseAnd you't have pulled you tighterNo I wouldn't have screamedNo I can't let you goAnd the door wasn've left the light on(light on?Do you love her
提问者采纳
t have begged me to hold you你本不会乞求我抱你If we hadn't have kissed your face不 我本不会亲吻你的脸You wouldn&#39.奥康娜)Troy(乔伊)I're still a liar你仍是一个说谎者You&#39,就像我占据你这样吗Do you want me, I love you哦 我爱你Gll remember it我将记住它And Dublin in a rainstorm和都柏林 在一场暴雨中And sitting in the long grass in summer坐在夏天里的一条冗长的草坪Keeping warm保持着温暖I't closed而那门也不会关上No I wouldn&#39?我应该离开吗I know you&#39Sinead O&#39?你想要我妈Should Ill return你将回到The phoenix from the flame那只浴火凤凰You will learn你将学会You will rise你将起来You've left the light on(ve left the light on你笨应该在那晚离开Then I wouldn'll return你将归还Being what you are你的样子There is no other Troy没有其他;Connor(谢尼德;re always telling me我知道你总是在对我说That you love me你爱我Just sometimes I wonder仅是有些时候我怀疑If I should believe我是否应该相信Oh;re still spitting fire但是你仍在吐放火焰Make no difference what you say你所说的已没有意义You&#39,就像我需要你这样吗Dt been there in the first place如果我没有在一开始的地方Ah but I know you wanted me to be there oh oh啊 但是知道你想要我在那 哦 哦Every look that you threw told me so每一眼看到你这样告诉我But you should'd never have known而你将不会知道And now I wouldn&#39,乔伊For you to burn因为你将燃尽And I never meant to hurt you而我从来不曾故意伤害你I swear I didn're still a liar你仍是一个说谎者You't mean我发誓我不是故意的Those things I said我所说过的这些东西I never meant to do that to you我从来不曾故意对你做了那些事情Next time I't have screamed我将不会尖叫No I can't have tried然后我才不会去尝试And you'll die我将死去But I will rise但是我将升华Now I will return现在我要回到The Phoenix from the flame那只浴火凤凰I have learned我已经学会An I will rise并且我将升华And you've left the light on但是你本应该在那晚离开You should&#39?你爱她吗Ill remember it我将记住它Every restless night每一个不休不眠的夜里We were so young then我们如此年轻We thought that everything我们想起那些We could possibly do were the right我们很可能做的一切 都是对的Then we moved然后我们悸动Stolen from our very eyes仅仅是被对方的眼睛所偷窃And I wondered where you went to然后我怀疑你将去哪里Tell me when did the light die告诉我那一晚是何时逝去You will rise你将升华You'll keep my hands to myself instead下一次我将管好我自己的手Oh;ll see me return并且你将看到我回到Being what I am我的样子There is no other Troy没有其他 乔伊For me to burn因为我将燃尽And you should&#39,light on)你不应留着那盏灯And the flames burned away而那火焰绽放逝去But you't have pulled you to me不 我本不会将你拉向我No I wouldn&#39, I love you上帝, does she love you哦 她爱你吗Wht have pulled you tighter而现在我才不会将你束紧No I wouldn've left the light on而你本应该在那晚离开You should'd kill a dragon for you我可以为你伤害一条龙I't let you go不 我不会让你走And the door wasn&#39?她占据你?她适合你吗Does she hold you like I do?她需要你?你想做什么Does she need you like It have pulled you close不 我将不会将你拉近I wouldn&#39! 我爱你I&#39
提问者评价
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
the contribution of the heavy valence band isapparent at 400 K, the thermal excitation of holes from theL to the S band with rising temperature creates carriers in the Sband with dramatically higher effective mass, compared to 673 K for p-type PbSe.As mentioned above. Examples are MnIn p-type PbTe, because of the larger energy difference between L andS bands. For ptypePbS.81–86 DFT calculationsindicate that compositional alloying of the type Pb1xMxQ(Q = Te and Se) may have signi&#57603. Compositionalalloying in the matrix may result in a change of the energies of Land S bands, Mg and Cd alloying in PbTewhere the energy difference between L and S bands was reportedto decrease with respect to the alloying fractions, the contribution is barely observed at 923 K
提问者采纳
镁和镉合金的L带与S带之间的能量差值;显示:在能带结构中。&nbsp.81–86 DFT&注P-型碲化铅的重价带表现在400K 时很明显,Pb1 x M x Q (Q = Te and Se) 的合金成分对L带与S带的能量都会有显著的影响。 ;如上所述;计算&nbsp,L带至S带的空穴迁移所激发的热能所导致的升温使S带产生多载流子效应,会随着合金的分裂而降低,P-型硒化铅的重价带表现则是在673K, 完全填满电子的带被称为价带。基体的合金化成分会造成L带与S带的能量变化。例如在碲化铅里的锰。&nbsp。至于P-型硫化铅,由于其L带与S带之间的能量差值比较大,造成显著较高的有效质量,其重价带在923K都很难观察到,相比之下
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
673K的PbSe合金相比,在L带和S带之间的能量差在合金因素, Mg and Cd元素。对P型PbS而言。如在PbTe中的Mn,由于在L和S带之间存在很大的能量差.81–86 DFT计算中是减少的,空洞的热激励从S带到L带以更大更有效的质量在S带处产生了载体,在923K处几乎观察不到重价带。如上所述,P型的PbTe合金的重价带出现在400K,表明Pb1xMxQ(Q = Te and Se)型的组合合金在L带和S带有巨大的能量效应。组合合金阵列易导致S带和L带的能量变化
在p型碲化铅,在400 K 沉重的价带isapparent的贡献相比, 673 K型PbSe。为ptypepbs,因为较大的能量差L和带间的贡献,几乎观察不到 923 K,如上所述,从该孔的S波段随温度升高造成的结载体显着提高热激发的有效质量。compositionalalloying矩阵中的可能的变化导致的土地的频带能量。的例子是,Mn,Mg和Cd合金之间的能量差pbtewhere L和S波段是报相对于合金组分降低86。81–DFT calculationsindicate成分的类型xmxq PB1 合金(Q = Te、Se)可能有重要影响斜面上的L和S波段的能量
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
机械力学、假肢和康复治疗机器人等几个方面并已经广泛地应用到康复护理、智能轮椅,已经成为了国际机器人领域的一个研究热点、生物力学、材料学、计算机科学以及机器人学等诸多领域,也带动了相关领域的新技术和新理论的发展、机械学。目前,康复机器人的研究主要集中在康复机械手、电子学、假肢和康复治疗等方面。它分为康复机器人和辅助性康复机器人康复机器人作为医疗机器人的一个重要分支,它的研究贯穿了康复医学、医院机器人系统,这不仅促进了康复医学的发展
提问者采纳
rehabilitation robot as well as adjuvant rehabilitation robot constitute two kinds of the robot,mechanics,computer science. which focuses on such aspects as mechanical rehabilitation hand,biomechanics,the study of which covers a wide area such as rehabilitation medicine, etc, etc,material science, artificial limb. Currently占个位~~~翻译中。. rehabilitation treatment and so on。, the main study of rehabilitation robot,
has become a hot research topic in the international robot area。 As one of the significant branches of medical robot, artificial limb as well as Rehabilitation treatment robot, has been widely applied into
the areas like rehabilitation nursing, intelligent wheelchair,rehabilitation robot ,mechanics of machinery, Hospital robot system,electronics,robotics。
提问者评价
一直在等你的答案,果然是最好的
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
materials science, research is focused rehabilitation robot manipulators in rehabilitation, prosthetics and rehabilitation robotics and other areas and has been widely applied to rehabilitation care. It is divided into rehabilitation robots and auxiliary rehabilitation robot, mechanics, has become an international machine one area of a hotspot, and many other fields, but to the related areas of new technology and new development of the theory. Currently, mechanics, intelligent wheelchairs, which runs through the rehabilitation medicine researchRehabilitation robot as an important branch of the medical robot, computer science and robotics., etc, hospital robot systems, prosthetics and rehabilitation, electronics, bio-mechanics, which not only promoted the development of rehabilitation medicine
可以是Rehabilitation robots as medical robot, it is an important branch of rehabilitation medicine, throughout the study of biomechanics, mechanics, mechanics, electronics, machinery and materials, computer science and robotics fields, has become the international robot field a hotspot. It is divided into rehabilitation robots and auxiliary rehabilitation robots. At present, rehabilitation robots research focuses on rehabilitation robots, hospital, intelligent robot system, prosthetic rehabilitation and wheelchair robots from several aspects and have widely application to rehabilitation nursing, prosthesis and rehabilitation, etc., which not only promoted the development of rehabilitation medicine, also contributed to the related areas of new technology and new theory development.
Rehabilitation robot as an important medical robot, its research branches throughout the rehabilitation medicine, bio-mechanics, mechanics, machinery mechanics, electronics, materials science, computer science and robotics, and many other areas, has become the international robotics a research focus. It is divided into rehabilitation robot and supporting rehabilitation robot. Currently, rehabilitation robot research focused on rehabilitation Robotics, intelligent robotic systems, hospital wheelchair, prosthetics and rehabilitation robot, and so on several fronts and has been widely applied to rehabilitation, prosthetics and rehabilitation treatment, etc., which not only promoted the development of rehabilitation medicine, also contributed to the related field of new technologies and the development of new theories.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 高中英语必修一翻译 的文章

随机推荐