用括号内t代表正确还是错误形式填空. after t...

按括号内正确形式填空you must look after ( )(you).idon't like ( )(that)socks.the yellow shirts ( )(be)ten yuan.three months ( )(be)long enough.ten dollars ( )(be)in the table.he's a good ( )(run)star.jack( )(have)chicken fo lunch.i have _作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
按括号内正确形式填空you must look after ( )(you).idon't like ( )(that)socks.the yellow shirts ( )(be)ten yuan.three months ( )(be)long enough.ten dollars ( )(be)in the table.he's a good ( )(run)star.jack( )(have)chicken fo lunch.i have
按括号内正确形式填空you must look after ( )(you).idon't like ( )(that)socks.the yellow shirts ( )(be)ten yuan.three months ( )(be)long enough.ten dollars ( )(be)in the table.he's a good ( )(run)star.jack( )(have)chicken fo lunch.i have many ( )(tomato).he's ( )(colour)the coat red.there are twelve ( )(month)in a year.
很高兴能够在这里回答你的问题,you must look after ( yourself).idon't like ( those)socks.the yellow shirts ( are)ten yuan.three months ( is)long enough.ten dollars ( are)in the table.he's a good ( running)star.jack( has)chicken fo lunch.i have many ( tomatoes).he's ( colourng)the coat red.there are twelve ( months)in a year.
yourselfthoseisisarerunninghastomatoescolouringmonths
yourselfthoseisisarerunninghastomatoescolourfulmonthes\71.yourself
5.are6.running7.has8.tomatoes9.colourful10.monthes
you must look after ( yourself
译为照顾好你自己I don't like ( those
socks是复数,those译为那些。that译为那个the yellow shirts ( are )
shirts是复数,故be动词用areth...求英语用括号内所给词的适当形式填空
求英语用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 10
最好说明为什么这样写.
1.He became a ________&&&& (million) four years later.&&&2.The boy felt ________&& (amaze) when he hear the bignoise.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 3.What is the best way of ________&&& (remember) things ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4.How ________&&&& (color) thepictureis !&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&5. I can’t work well with the two ________& (injure) arm.
6.I hate ________ (get) up early .I always feel tired in the mornings.7.A man in Harbin has ________& (memorize) 15000 telephone numbers.8.He tried to make a lot of ________ (excuse) for what he has done. 9.It is _______(help) for you to go to bed earlier.&10.I am very sorry tohear about the ______& (die) of the old man.
11. What is your ________  about the matter?(think)12. Tell me the ________   of different people in that country. (Life)13. At first, _________     was very difficult for me. (communicate)14. Tell me the _________ time of the flight.(arrive)15.The Nile is a ______  river. It is _______ than any other river in the world. In fact it is the ________ river in the world. (long)
16.She said that it was ______________ (happy) day in her life.17. I don’t like the stories because they are ____________(bore).18.My brother has a very ___________ (good) voice.19.Wang Fang has _______ Chinese Stamps. Judy hasn’t got as ______ Chinese Stamps as Wang Fang. But she has got ______ American stamps than Wang Fang. (many)20.This film is even ________________ (interesting) than that one.
21.The ______( sick) boy looks much _____________ (tired) .22.When summer comes, the days are getting __________ (long).23.This shirt is _______ (nice), but my mother is looking for a _______ (nice) one for us.&24. His new car is quite__________________(differ) from mine.25.Grandma Li is ___________to us. (friend)
26.Without atmosphere,Earth would be as cold and _________ as the surface of the moon.(life)27.Our bad habits creates _________ of rubbish around us.(mountain)28.Please give a reason for your ________.(choose)29.Who is the _________ of the book?(write)30.The _______ down of trees is making the greenhouse effect worse.(cut)
31.He got up very early this morning and ________ the first bus. (catch)32.It lets sunlight in and keeps much of the ______ from getting out. (warm)33.Because of _________,too much heat is kept in Earth.(pollute)34. t is ________________(possible) to get to the moon by airplane.35.The farmers ____________&&&& (pick) apples when it began to rain.36.Mother ________________(watch) TV while father _____________(read) the newspaper this time yesterday evening.
37.He _________ (take) the book away while you _______________-(write) a letter.38.These days we___________________(go) over our maths lesson.39.________________( not forget) To clean the bedroom.40.She ___________________(not write) the report this time yesterday. Instead, she _____________ (make) a phone call to her parents.41.Mr.Chen has been to Nanjing twice. He ____________(go) there for a third time next month.
42. it was an _______________(impress) party. Everyone felt excited.43.If you keep ______(practise) English Every day, you’ll find it easy and funny. 44.Tom went on_____(run)in the park though it became very hot then.45.Tom is a famous_______& (act).46.We should look on the______&&& (sun)side of everything.47.Will there serve Chinese food or______ _& (west)food?48.This is a traditional Chinese_______&&& (paint).'
49.Excuse me for ________& you now。(disturb)50.Everyone should take the ________of their own behavior。(response)51.We ________him to come on time,but he was late again that morning.(expect)52.The new machine is ________ to us.(use)53.Would you like _____________(go) with me ?54.Monday is his ________________(busy) time.
55.He is& ______________________(success) businessman.56.John spent twenty minutes ______________(think) about the matter.57.The woman lost her money and was __________& (worry) about it.58.They want me to have a happy ________________(child).59.________________ (After) he decided to learn English harder.60.There is something ______________(fun) about the matter..
1& million& 因为前面是a
2& amazing&& 因为feel是表示感觉,是感官动词,后面加形容词但不能用amazed
3& remembering&& 因为of是介词,后面要跟动词的ing形式
4& colorful&&&&& 因为how是一般修饰形容词,所以用colorful,而what是修饰名词
5& injured&&& 因为后面arm是名词,要用形容词修饰,
6& to& get&& hate& to&& do sth
7&&memorized&& 在have|has后面加动词的过去分词构成现在完成时
8& excuse&& 句意为他试着为他做下的事找借口,这里的excuse为名词
9& helpful&& it's+形容词+for& sb& to& do& sth
10&& deth&& the deth& of& sb&&& 某人的死亡
11& thinking&&& your相当于形容词,因此后面要用名词
12& life&&&&&& the& life&&of是一个固定短语
13& communicating&&& communicate当主语,后面有was用名词形式
14& arrive&&& 固定短语
15&&& long, longer&,longest&&& 第一句话是说这条河长,第二句是比别的河长,用比较级,第三句话是最长的,用它的最高级
16& happy&& day是名词,要用形容词修饰
17&& boring& 故事是物,are用来修饰形容词,用有ing的形容词修饰
18&& good&& voice是名词,因此用形容词修饰
19&& many ,many,more&&& 第一句话后面有复数形式,用原形,第二句as......形容词原形...........as,第三局有than用比较级
20&& more interesting& 有than用比较级
21&& sick& tired&&& boy是名词,用形容词修饰。much是副词,修饰形容词
22&& longer&&&&&&&& be& getting& ,是一个变化的过程,根据句意“夏天到来时,白天变长了”用比较级,是比较以前的
23&& nice 。nicer&&&&& 根据句意,这件衣服很好,但我妈妈在给我们找一个更好的
24&& different&&&&&& 根据句意,他的汽车跟我们的一样,quite是修饰形容词的
25&& friredly&& be& friendly& to& sb& 对某人友好
26&&& life
27&&& mountain&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &mountain&& of&& .............的山
28&&&& chioce&&&&& 前面your是形容词,后面用名词
29&&& writer&&&&&&&&&&&&& &the& writer& of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ..................的作者
30&& cutting&&
31&&&& caught&& 前面got,前后都一样,用过去式
33&&& pollution&&& 根据句意,主语用名词
34&&& possible&&& 原因同& 9
35&&& picked
36&&& watched&,reading&&& 这是从句的用法
37&&took,were& writing&&答案同36
38&& &Is& going&&&&&& 现在进行时的用法
39&& Don't& forget&&& 祈使句句前要用动词原形
40&& &was't writing,was& making&& 由于&this& time&可知,是过去进行时
41&& will&& go/is& going& to&& go&&&& 这是将来时的用法
42&& impressed&& party&是名词,用形容词修饰
43&&& practising&&& & keep& doing& sth,保持某种状态
44&&& running&&&&& on 是介词,后加动词的ing形式
45&&& actor&&&&&& 他是一个有名的演员
46&& sun&&
47&& west&&&& west& food& 西方食物
48&& paint&&&&&&&&&&& paint,绘画作品
49&& disturbing&&&&& for&& 介词
50&& response&&& 短语51& expect&&&& 根据句意 ,我们除了他之外,都准时到
52&&useful&&&&& be& useful&&& to& sb&&& 对某人有用
53&& to& go&&&&&&&&&&&&& would& like to& do&&
54&& busy&&&
55&&successful&&&&后面是名词
56&& thing&&&&&& spend doing& sth
57&&& worry&&& 固定短语
58&& child&&&&&&孩子的单数形式是 child&,复数形式是&children ,但那前面有&a ,&用单数&
59&& After
60&& fun&&&&&&& 不定代词加形容词
其他回答 (4)
仅供参考:
1) millionare2) amazed3) remembering4) colorful5) injured6) to get7) memorized8) excuses9) helpful10) death11) thinking12) lives13) communication14) arrival15) long,longer,longest16) the happiest17) boring18) good19) many,many,more20) more interesting21) sick,tired22) longer23) nice, nicer24) different25) friendly26) lifeless27) mountains28) choice29) writer30) cutting31) caught32) warmness33) pollution34) not possible35) was picking36) was watching,was reading37) took,were writing38) were going39) Don't forget40) didn't write,made41) is going/will42) impressing43) practising44) running45) actor46) sunny47) western48) painting49) disturbing50) responsibility51) expected52) useful53) going54) busiest55) a successful56) thinking57) worried58) childhood59) Afterwards60) funny
1.He became a& millionaire& (million) four years later.&&&
2.The boy felt&amazing& (amaze) when he hear the bignoise.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
3.What is the best way of&remembering&(remember) things ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
4.How&colorful& (color) the pictureis !&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
5. I can’t work well with the two& injured&(injure) arm.
6.I hate&getting (get) up early .I always feel tired in the mornings.7.A man in Harbin has memorized& (memorize) 15000 telephone numbers.8.He tried to make a lot of&&excuses (excuse) for what he has done. 9.It is helpful (help) for you to go to bed earlier.&10.I am very sorry tohear about the&death& (die) of the old man.
11. What is your thought about the matter?(think)12. Tell me the&lives of different people in that country. (Life)13. At first, communication was very difficult for me. (communicate)14. Tell me the&arriving time of the flight.(arrive)15.The Nile is a long river. It is longer than any other river in the world. In fact it is the&longest river in the world. (long)
16.She said that it was&the happiest&(happy) day in her life.17. I don’t like the stories because they are boring (bore).18.My brother has a very good (good) voice.19.Wang Fang has many&Chinese Stamps. Judy hasn’t got as&many Chinese Stamps as Wang Fang. But she has got&more American stamps than Wang Fang. (many)20.This film is even more&interesting (interesting) than that one.
21.The sick( sick) boy looks much&tired (tired) .22.When summer comes, the days are getting&longer (long).23.This shirt is nice(nice), but my mother is looking for a&nicer (nice) one for us.&24. His new car is quite_different_(differ) from mine.25.Grandma Li is friendly_to us. (friend)
26.Without atmosphere,Earth would be as cold and lives_ as the surface of the moon.(life)27.Our bad habits creates mountains of rubbish around us.(mountain)28.Please give a reason for your choice.(choose)29.Who is the&writer of the book?(write)30.The&cut down of trees is making the greenhouse effect worse.(cut)
31.He got up very early this morning and&caught the first bus. (catch)32.It lets sunlight in and keeps much of the warmth from getting out. (warm)33.Because of pollution,too much heat is kept in Earth.(pollute)34. It is impossible (possible) to get to the moon by airplane.35.The farmers&were picking&(pick) apples when it began to rain.36.Mother was watching (watch) TV while father was reading (read) the newspaper this time yesterday evening.
37.He&was taking (take) the book away while you were writing(write) a letter.38.These days we are going (go) over our maths lesson.39.Don't forget_( not forget) To clean the bedroom.40.She wasn't writing (not write) the report this time yesterday. Instead, she&was making&(make) a phone call to her parents.41.Mr.Chen has been to Nanjing twice. He will go(go) there for a third time next month.
42. it was an impressed (impress) party. Everyone felt excited.43.If you keep practising (practise) English Every day, you’ll find it easy and funny. 44.Tom went on running (run)in the park though it became very hot then.45.Tom is a famous actor&(act).46.We should look on the sunny side of everything.47.Will there serve Chinese food or westtern& (west)food?48.This is a traditional Chinese painter.
49.Excuse me for disturbing you now。(disturb)50.Everyone should take the response of their own behavior。(response)51.We expected him to come on time,but he was late again that morning.(expect)52.The new machine is useful_ to us.(use)53.Would you like&to go &with me ?54.Monday is his&business time.
55.He is&a successful businessman.56.John spent twenty minutes& thinking about the matter.57.The woman lost her money and was& worrying about it.58.They want me to have a happy& child 59 Later, he decided to learn English harder.60.There is something funny about the matter..
1.millions(millions 意为百万富翁)
2.amazed(feel+adj.且是形容人,所以用-ed形式)
3.remembering(of是介词)
4.colorful(这句是以how开头的感叹句,how+adj+主+谓.)
5.injured(-ed形式常用来修饰人)
6.to get(hate+to do)
7.memorized(现在完成时have done)
11.thought(想法;可数名词;因为前面有is,所以用单数)
<municating
14.arrival
15.longest&&& longer& &long(前者要表达的是最长的,所以用最高级;第二空用来比较,所以用比较级;最后一空没有这两种用法)
16.a happiest(表示最开心的一天)
19.many&& &many&&& more
20.more interesting
21.sicked&& tired
23.nice&&& nicer
24.different(be different from)
25.friendly(de friendly to sb.)
27.mountains
30.cutting
33.pollution
34.impossible(坐飞机上月球应该是不可能的吧,如果是可能,该空就应添possible)
35.had picked(当从句有when+过去式时,主句就应用过去完成时had done)
36.watched&&& read
37.took&&&&&& &were writing
38.are going
39.Don't forget
40.wasn't making&&&&&&& was calling
41.is going to(be going to do 表示将来时
42.impressing
43.practising(keep doing sth.表示一直在做某事)
44.running
47.western
48.painting(Chinese painting 国画)
49.disturbing
50.response
51.expected
53.to go(would like to do sth.想要做某事)
54.busiest(句意:星期一是他最繁忙的一天)
55.successful
56.thinking(spend + V-ing)
57.worried(be worried about sth.)
58.childhood(童年)
59.After(我认为Then更合适)
1)millionaire(名词:百万富翁)
2)amazed(自己感到迷茫,用过去式构成的形容词,令别人、、、、则用现在分词构成的形容词)
3)remembering(介词后跟名词或动名词0
4)colorful
7)memorized
10)death(名词:死亡)
11)thought (见解、想法)
13)communicatinon
14)arriving(作定语修饰time)
15)long 、 longer、
17)boring(令人厌烦的)
、 many 、
interesting(与前者作比较)
21)sick 、
23)nice 、
24)different(形容词:不同的)
25)friendly(友好的) 26)lifeless(无生命的)
27)mountions(复数形式)
28)choice(名词 :选择)
29)writer(作者)
30)cutting(与down构成名词词组)
31)caught(与got时态相同)
32)warmness(名词)
33)pollution
34)possible
picking(35.36与37第二个空同理)
37)took (过去时态) 、 were
writing(过去某一时间与另外一件事同时发生)
going(从过去到现在一直持续的动作)
forget (祈使句)
\made(过去的事实,用过去时)
41)will/is
going(将来时态)
42)impressing(给人留下深刻印象的)
43)practice(动词)
44)running(keep
其中on可以省略)
45)actor(作名词:男演员)
46)sunny(灿烂的、阳光的)
47)western(西方的)
48)painting(一副中国传统画)
49)disturbing(介词后跟名词或动名词)
50)responsibility(作名词:责任)
expected本来想做某事但没实现)
52)useful(be
54)busy (忙碌的、无空闲的)
successful (一个成功的......)
56)thinking(spent
doing[on可省略)
57)worried(be
59)Afterwards 做副词
60)funny做形容词
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号用括号内动词的适当形式填空。_百度知道
用括号内动词的适当形式填空。
16. Daniel and Tommy _______(be) in Class One. _______ your parents _______(read) newspapers every day. The child often _______(watch) TV in the evening. 3. 14. Mike _______(like) cooking. -What day _______(be) it today. We _______(not watch) TV on Monday. She and I ________(take) a walk together every evening。1. 2? 6. 5? -It’s Saturday. 15. Su Hai and Su Yang _______(have) eight lessons this term. ______ they ________(like) the World Cup. 10. 11. Nick _______(not go) to the zoo on Sunday. My aunt _______(look) after her baby carefully? 7. She _______(go) to school from Monday to Friday. The girl _______(teach) us English on Sundays. 19. Liu Tao _______(do) not like PE. 4. 9. There ________(be) some water in the bottle. 12. 18. He often ________(have) dinner at home. 13. 17? 8. I _______(be) ill. I’m staying in bed. 20. They _______(have) the same hobby. What _______they often _______(do) on Saturdays用括号内动词的适当形式填空. You always _______(do) your homework well
提问者采纳
-It’s St go _____(not go) to the zoo on St_____(do) not like PE. 9. What __do_____they often __do_____(do) on Saturdays. 5. 12. She and I __take______(take) a walk together every evening. The child often ___watches____(watch) TV in the evening. 11. I _am______(be) ill. 13. 14. He often __has______(have) dinner at home. She ___goes____(go) to school from Monday to Friday. -What day ____is___(be) it today. 17. They _have______(have) the same hobby. __Do____ they __like______(like) the World Cup. Nick __doesn&#39. 20. 151. 4. I’m staying in bed. The girl __teaches_____(teach) us English on Sundays? 6. There __is______(be) some water in the bottle? 7. Daniel and Tommy ___are____(be) in Class One. You always ____do___(do) your homework well. 3. 18. Liu Tao __doesn&#39. 10. Su Hai and Su Yang __have_____(have) eight lessons this term. 2. __Do_____ your parents __read_____(read) newspapers every day. My aunt ___looks____(look) after her baby carefully.16. 19? 8;t watch______(not watch) TV on Monday. We _don&#39. Mike __likes_____(like) cooking
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
teaches9.Do
read8!.have201.do
watch4!、has2.take10.is11.likes12.goes17.is望采纳.do
like6.does
go5.do15.have13.are3.looks14.am16.watch19.does18!!!!.do
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空(1)I______ (phone) my friend last night.(2)He dicided______ (join) the Swimming Club.(3)I will go to the shop after I finish______ (clean) the room.(4)Lucy______ (not like)fish at all.(5)I saw Wang T_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空(1)I______ (phone) my friend last night.(2)He dicided______ (join) the Swimming Club.(3)I will go to the shop after I finish______ (clean) the room.(4)Lucy______ (not like)fish at all.(5)I saw Wang T
用括号内所给单词的适当形式填空(1)I______ (phone) my friend last night.(2)He dicided______ (join) the Swimming Club.(3)I will go to the shop after I finish______ (clean) the room.(4)Lucy______ (not like)fish at all.(5)I saw Wang Tao ______ (go) into the room just now.(6)Our school life is very ______ (colour).(7)Uncle John ______ (travel)to Hainan last month.(8)When did you finish ______ (read) the book.(9)He ______ (marry) the boss' daughter in 1995.(10)The sports meeting is very ______ (success).
phonedto joincleaningdoesn't likegoingcolourfultravelledreadingmarriedsuccessful词汇运用,根据句意,用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,每空填一词小题1:Nowadays driving after drinking wine is
the law. (违反)小题2:The plan is still under
(讨论) .小题3:More and more robots
(控制)by computers can do difficult work in many dangerous places .小题4:By comparing
(you ) with others , you’ll find your problems are so terrible.小题5:There’re many students playing on the playground . Two
(3) are boys.小题6:We like Miss Gao because she can make her lessons l
and interesting.小题7:She spent much time
(解释) the problem.小题8:He arrived at last ,
(呼吸) heavily.小题9:The lazier you are , the
(少) progress you’ll make .小题10:She asked me if I knew those
(导演) names小题11:S
, more and more wild animals
are disappearing .小题12:In spring , many diseases can be easily
everywhere by some animals .(传播)小题13:Reading is a way to bring us much
(please ).小题14:Before
the office , you should knock on the door first .(enter)小题15:Lei Feng is
as a hero . (认为)
小题1:against小题2:discussion小题3:controlled小题4:yourself小题5:thirds小题6:lively小题7:explaining小题8:breathing小题9:less小题10:directors’小题11:Sadly小题12:spread小题13:pleasure小题14:entering小题15:considered
试题分析:小题1:句意:当今酒后驾车是违反法律的。结合语境及汉语提示,可知填介词against,做表语。小题2:句意:计划仍在讨论当中。本句under是介词,后面填名词或者动名词做宾语。结合所给单词可知填抽象名词discussion,作宾语。小题3:句意:在许多地方,越来越多的由电脑控制的机器人能做困难的工作。结合语境可知本句不缺少谓语动词,过去分词作定语表示发生过的被动的动作,结合语境可知填过去分词controlled,做后置定语。小题4:句意:通过把你自己和其他人对比,你会发现你的问题是如此严重。结合语境及所给单词,可知填反身代词yourself,你自己,做宾语。小题5:句意:有许多学生在操场上玩。三分之二是男生。结合语境及所给单词,可知填序数词,构成分数,故填thirds。小题6:句意:我们喜欢高老师,因为她能让她的课堂生动有趣。结合语境及首字母可知填形容词lively,生动的,做补足语。小题7:考查spend用法。spend用于sb spend...on sth或者sb spend...in doing sth(in可以省略),spend的主语必须是人,可以指花费时间、也可以指花费金钱;结合所给单词,可知填动名词explaining,做状语。小题8:他终于呼吸急促地到达了。现在分词作状语表示正在进行的伴随性动作,和句子主语是逻辑上的主谓关系,结合所给单词,可知填:breathing。小题9:句意;你越懒,你的进步就越小。联系上文可知考查the more,the more,越……,越……结构。结合所给单词可知填比较级less,更少。小题10:句意:他问我是否知道这些导演的名字。联系前文指示代词those,可知填复数名词的所有格directors’,注意当名词结尾字母为s时,名词所有格只加’即可。小题11:句意:不幸的是,越来越多的野生动物正在消失。结合语境及首字母可知填副词Sadly,悲哀的,伤心的,作状语。小题12:句意:在春天许多疾病能够容易地被一些动物到处传播。结合语境可知本句主语为动作对象,故用被动语态。Spread的过去分词和原形词形一致,结合所给单词可知填spread。小题13:句意;阅读是带给我们大量快乐的好方法。结合语境及所给单词,可知填名词pleasure,做直接宾语。Pleasure抽象名词,不可数,故用原形即可。小题14:句意:进办公室之前,你应该先敲门。本句中before是介词,后面接名词或者动名词作宾语,结合所给单词,可知填动名词entering,进入,做宾语。小题15:句意;雷锋被认做一个英雄。结合语境可知本句主语为动作对象,故用被动语态。结合所给单词,可知填过去分词considered。点评:解答此类题型首先要根据句子中已有信息,判断出句子涉及的句式,短语以及词性的变化,如:动词的现在分词和过去式,形容词和副词,以及名词的单复数等;然后根据该单词在句子中的句子成分,所起作用,确定单词词形,进行适当词形变化。
根据句意,用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,每空一词。小题1:The door is
(close), I can’t get in.小题2:They are new students, and
(they) names are Lucy and Lily.小题3:—When is the
(parent) meeting in our school? —At 2:00 this afternoon. 小题4:He always helps do some housework. What about
(she)?小题5:—Who is that
(play)? —She is Mary and she does well in skating.
词汇运用 (10分)A.根据句意和中文提示写出恰当的单词,每空一词。(5分)小题1:Protecting the ________________(环境) is our duty.小题2:Leo couldn’t stop __________________(思念) his parents when studying abroad.小题3:My mother took me to school when I was at ________________(小学) school.小题4:The cake is ______________(可口的),I like it.小题5:Why not take a ___________(直达的) flight to Sydney? It is much faster.B.根据句意, 用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空(5分)小题6:We ______________________(not see) each other since last week.小题7:The roller coaster moved at high speed and was very _____________(excite).小题8:We _______________(wait)for the bus when a traffic accident happened.小题9:_______________(be) pollution a serious problem then?小题10:All of us went on a school trip to South Hill except ____________(he) last week.
根据句意,用括号中所给词的正确形式填空,每空不限一词。小题1:The police believe these footprints are one of the _____________ (thief).小题2:The man in his _____________ (forty) is the person who saved that boy.小题3:The old man said that he __________ (lie) in bed from eight to ten last night.小题4:No country _________ (make) such great progress as China in the past thirty years.小题5:All the students _____________ (divide) into four groups and then they went on hiking with four teachers.
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司

我要回帖

更多关于 中括号 的文章

随机推荐