帮我翻译一下.!翻译成英语翻译网

帮我翻译一下几句中文吧!`要翻译成英文的
谢谢_百度知道
帮我翻译一下几句中文吧!`要翻译成英文的
1.发誓,这辈子 初了你永不在爱,我的一辈子,只监守一个人给的约定`~~~~~20132.桔梗的花语是真诚不变的爱,象我对你的爱一样,虽然不能在一起,但能陪在你身边,我已经很满足.虽然你并不爱我,但只要能傻傻的爱着你 我已经很满足!~嘴上说着恨你,但心里却做不到.嘴上说放弃,但心里却不停挣扎!
Vow, but you never love this life, my life, but only agreed to a ProbationBallad of the Select Plant is the same sincere love, as I love you, although not together, but could take on your side. I have been very satisfied. Although you do not love me, but as long as you can innocently, not realizing the twist in his words of love, I hate you talking about, you have been very satisfied !~. I feel it has failed to do so. talk about giving up, but has been struggling hearts!
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他1条回答
. Vowed, in this life you never love the beginning of my life, Probation `~~~~~2013 only agreed to a 2. Ballad of the Select Plant is the same sincere love, I love you like, although not together, but could take on your side, which I have to meet. Although you do not love me, But if you can innocently, not realizing the twist in his words of love, I hate you talking about has been very satisfied !~ lips, but I was not. saying give up. I feel constantly struggling!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下,要准确的!翻译成英语!准确的!_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下,要准确的!翻译成英语!准确的!
1、摸摸口袋,竟然发现里面有钱。  2、成功赶上将要出发的汽车或火车。  3、别人为你按着电梯门的“开”键,等你进来。  4、电话响了,你拿起听筒发现正是刚才在想的人。  5、请别人为你挠背,他一下子挠到了最痒的部位。  6、突然想起小时候最好的朋友的电话号码。 7、你打算买的东西降价了。   8、干净俐落地撕下有黏性的价格标签。  9、衣服上弄了污渍,但轻松洗掉了。  10、把手指上的刺挑出来了。  11、倾听烤肉在烤架上发出“咝咝”的声音。  12、一下子将废物扔进了垃圾箱,太准了。  13、想着今天是星期三,其实是星期五。   14、和朋友一起聊明星八卦。  15、把最后一块图案放进拼图里。  16、从洗衣机里取出的两只袜子刚好是一双。  17、完美地磕开一个鸡蛋。  18、收到一封信,地址是手写的。 19、清空电脑的回收站。   20、终于解开一个死结。  21、换了张干净的新床单。  22、坐飞机时,一大排座位就你一个人。  23、炎热天气喝下一杯冰水。  24、下雪后,第一个踩出脚印。 25、吃妈妈做的炒鸡蛋。   26、开了半天车,一路都是绿灯。  27、需要拥抱的时候,得到一个温暖的拥抱。  28、排队时,你所在的队伍最快了。  29、广告时间换了频道,返回来的时候节目恰好开始。  30、发现明年生日那天是星期六或星期天。
提问者采纳
1, touch the pocket, even found the money inside. 2, the success will be starting to catch up with the car or train. 3, others according to the elevator door for you &on& button, so you come. 4, the phone rings, you pick up the handset that is just thinking of the people. 5, asked people to back you scratch his itch once to the most flexible parts. 6, suddenly remembered the childhood best friend's phone number. 7, are you going to buy something the price. 8, cleanly tear off a sticky price tag. 9, get the stains on clothes, but easily washed off. 10, the fingers pick out the thorns. 11, listen to barbecue on the grill issued a &hissing& sound. 12, once the waste in the trash, too accurately. 13, thinking today is Wednesday, is Friday. 14, celebrity gossip and chat with friends. 15, the last piece into the puzzle in the pattern. 16, removed from the washing machine is just a pair of two socks. 17, perfect knock open an egg. 18, received a letter, the address is handwritten. 19, clear the computer's Recycle Bin. 20, has finally solved a deadlock. 21 clean sheets for the new sheets. 22, when the plane, a big row of seats on you alone. 23, hot weather, drink a glass of ice water. 24, after the snow, first trod footprints. 25, eat my mother's fried eggs. 26, opened a half-day car, all the way green. 27, need to embrace, I get a warm hug. 28, line-up, the fastest in your team. 29, the advertising time for the channel, back to when the program is just the beginning. 30, found that next year's birthday is Saturday or Sunday.
提问者评价
真速度!谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁麻烦会英语的人士帮我翻译一下!从中文翻译成英语!很急!!谢谢!!_百度知道
麻烦会英语的人士帮我翻译一下!从中文翻译成英语!很急!!谢谢!!
麻烦帮我翻一下这些句子。因为我的学校有很多的国际留学生,特别是中国留学生,我们在一起上课相处,大家一直生活在一个说中文的环境中。我觉得我并没有学习到真正的美国文化,也没有融入进美国的校园生活。所以我想换一个校园环境,让自己学习到更多的美国文化,接触更多的美国人,改善提高自己的英语水平。谢谢大家!我特别着急要用,本人自己英语不是很好,所以需要帮忙啊!谢谢谢谢!
The reason is, there are many international students. particularly Chinese students, so we are having classes together and living in a Chinese speaking environment. Neither have I learnt the real American culture nor blended into the American campus life. That is why I wish to have a change of campus environment to allow myself to learn more about American culture and make contact with more Americans, so as to enhance my English standard.【英语牛人团】
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
我有幻觉我刚才回答过了。。。In our school we have a lot of international students especially Chinese students. And usually our Chinese students have classes together and thus I am living in a more Chiness speaking environment. In this case I fee like I did not learn the real American Culture nor American school ife. So I would like to change my school environment and learn more American culture, and get in touch with more local people so as to improve my English.
Because there are so many international students in my school,especially the students from China, we study together and ofen talk in Chinese. I do not think I Iearned the real American culture ,and
not get into the shool life here. So I want to study in a new school ,where I can learn more about the American culture ,know more Americans and improve my English.
Because my school there are many international students, especially Chinese students, we get along together in class, you have been living in a Chinese speaking environment.I think I did not learn real American culture, nor into the American campus life.So I think for a campus environment, make yourself to learn more about American culture, more contact with the Americans, to improve their English level.
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急~!谁能帮我翻译一下下面的文字翻译成英文_百度知道
急~!谁能帮我翻译一下下面的文字翻译成英文
本论文主要浅议了作者在实习单位(附录1)提高顾客满意度的措施和方法。该单位的外部顾客是很明确的。本论文的主要内容是讲解了什么是顾客?什么是满意度?为什么要提要顾客的满意度?企业是如何去提高顾客的满意度的?结果如何?本论文的成果及特点是:以事实举例,用实践检验。既用客观角度去评价,又不忘设身处地去思考。本论文完成将有助于一些有类作者所在企业情况的其他企业借鉴,同样有助于提高本企业顾客的满意度。公司制度(英文)——工作流程(英文)——栏目质量(英文)
提问者采纳
Main and shallow argument in this thesis the unit( appendix 1) of author at practice measure increases customer approval with method.The exterior customer of that unit is very clear and definite.The main contents of this thesis is to explained in detail is what a customer?Is what an approval?Want the approval of the brief summary customer why?Business enterprise is how to approval that increases customer of?How is result? Result and characteristicses of this thesis is:Give examples with the fact, use the fulfillment examination.Since use the objective angle evaluate, doing not forget to establish again the body ground considers. This thesis complete and will is beneficial to the other business enterprise that some have an author's place business enterprise circumstance draws lessons from, ising beneficial to the approval of exaltation this business enterprise customer equally. Company system( English) the workflow of —— ( English) —— column eyes quantity.( English)
提问者评价
谢谢你~~~我的英文贼差的
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我翻译一下这个歌词啊?翻译成英语的谢谢了_百度知道
谁能帮我翻译一下这个歌词啊?翻译成英语的谢谢了
梁洛施[00:09.98][00:21.81]朋友在咖啡室笑着谈论爱[00:28.51]偏偏得我在墙内鼓起两腮[00:35.11]细看着每个好友如何感受爱[00:40.95]再数也未到我 多感慨[00:47.02][00:47.64]朋友在这酒吧努力忘掉爱[00:54.76]想不起我在墙内比起各位无奈[01:01.20]爱到累没法装载 我却没法连线下载[01:07.76]烟花开过寂寞未散开[01:12.88][01:14.42]不会相信举世之外 得我不能明白爱[01:20.87]继续等待 相恋这情节总有天被每日连载[01:27.38]不会相信躲进棉胎 能获得一生最爱[01:33.94]迷人情节在倒数以后揭开[01:38.83]我总会被爱[01:43.22][01:54.75]朋友在舞会中继续寻觅爱[02:01.74]今天的我在墙内紧张带些期待[02:08.25]看见运气已覆盖 我眼内像无障碍赛[02:14.64]新的将至再次亦揭开[02:20.43][02:21.21]不会相信举世之外 得我不能明白爱[02:27.75]继续等待 相恋这情节总有天被每日连载[02:34.27]不会相信躲进棉胎 能获得一生最爱[02:40.86]迷人情节在倒数以后揭开[02:45.87]我总会被爱[02:49.41][02:50.74]从前期待你走近 就在这一秒发生[02:57.14]与你做对好情人 如此配衬是你令美梦变真[03:03.73]不会相信举世之外 得我不能明白爱[03:10.19]继续等待 相恋这情节总有天被每日连载[03:16.61]不会相信躲进棉胎 能获得一生最爱[03:23.30]迷人情节在倒数以后揭开[03:26.52](总有一日)我总会被爱[03:30.99][03:33.08]原来情网在雨天过后揭开[03:38.44]庆祝我被爱
提问者采纳
[00:09.98] [00:21.81] The friend is smiling the discussion love in the coffeeroom[00:28.51] How do I get up in the wall internal drum both cheeks [00:35.11] to examine carefully each good friend to feel like [00:40.95] counting again have not sighed with emotion to me
[00:47.02] [00:47.64] the friend in this bar to forget diligently likes [00:54.76] not being able to remember me to compare each helpless [01:01.20] in the wall to like having no way to load me tiredly to have no way the segment to download the [01:07.76] fireworks actually to open lonely has not dispersed [01:12.88] [01:14.42] not to be able to believe outside the whole world I cannot like [01:20.87] continuing clearly to wait for loves this plot always to have the day to serialize [01:27.38] not to be able every day to believe hides in the cotton and kapok embryo to be able to obtain the life most loves the [01:33.94] enchanting plot after the reciprocal opened [01:38.83] I would to love
[01:43.22] [01:54.75] the friend will continue me in the dance party who searches loves [02:01.74] today in the wall tense belt to anticipate [02:08.25] theseeing luck has covered me intraocularly not to have steeple race [02:14.64] newly to once more also to open [02:20.43] [02:21.21] likely not to be able to believe outside the whole world I cannot like [02:27.75] continuing clearly to wait for loves this plot always to have the day to serialize [02:34.27] not to be able every day to believe hides in the cotton and kapok embryo to be able to obtain the life most loves
[02:40.86] the enchanting plot after the reciprocal opened [02:45.87] I would to love [02:49.41]
[02:50.74] formerly anticipated you approach on to have [02:57.14] in this second to do with you to the good sweetheart so match the lining are you are changed the fond dream really [03:03.73] not to be able to believe outside the whole world I cannot like [03:10.19] continuing clearly to wait for loves this plot always to have the day to serialize [03:16.61] not to be able every day to believe will hide in the cotton and kapok embryo to be able to obtain the life most loves the [03:23.30] enchanting plot after the reciprocal opened [03:26.52] (always to have on first) I would to like [03:30.99] [03:33.08] the original snares of love in the rainy day opening [03:38.44] to celebrate from now on I to love
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 价格高 英语 的文章

随机推荐