I have you got itgot ________...

have to和have got to 的区别.have to和have got to 的区别,就是用法上的不同……好像有五六条呢……谢谢……
文爷君漚晟攨
1,在表示一次性动作时,have to和 have got to 是能够互换的:I have (got) to be back by ten o’clock.本人必需10点前返回来.I haven’t got to work tomorrow.本人明天不用上班.I’ve got to do something!Langdon thought.兰登想:“本人得做点什么!” 2,但是,当表示习气性动作时,特别是当句中含有表示经常性的副词(如always,often,sometimes等)时,则应运用have to ,而不运用have got to:I don’t usually have to work on Sundays.通常本人再星期天不用工作.I often have to get up at 5.本人常常必需五点起床.3,have to 与 have got to 的另一区别,就是后者不大用于过去时.They didn’t have to worry about money.他们那时不用为金钱而操心.I had to walk very fast to overtake you.为了赶上你,本人不得不走得很快.4,最后一个区别,就是have to 前可加助动词或神态动词,或者用在停止体和完成体构造中,而have got to却不能:I shall have to help him as much as I can.本人将不得不尽本人所能去协助他.He may have to cancel his plan.他或许不得不取消这个方案.People are having to boil their drinking water during this emergency.在这个紧急状况下,老百姓必需煮沸他们的饮用水.The administration has had to make unpopular decisions.行政部门不得不做出不得人心的决议.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I have got______flu . A./ B.the C.an D.a, I have got______flu . A./
I have got______flu . A./ B.the C.an D.a
心怡水灵 I have got______flu . A./ B.the C.an D.a
have 发矗篡匪诂睹磋色单姬the flu
固定搭配有不会的可以再问,祝学习进步!如果对你有所帮助,请记得及时采纳!O(∩_∩)O
D
热心网友
D. ahave a flu 得了流感have a headache 头疼have a cold
得了感冒前面都要加a 的希望能帮到你,祝更上一层楼O(∩_∩)O有不会的欢迎再继续问我(*^__^*)
have the flu选择填空: ( )${sub_index}
--- Do you have _______ paper?
--- Sorry. I don&t have _______, but I have _______pencils.
A.some, some, any
B. any, some, some
C. any, any, some
D. some, any, some( )${sub_index} How much _______ have you got?
试题及解析
学段:小学
学科:英语
浏览:3371
选择填空: ( &)1
--- Do you have _______ paper? & & --- Sorry. I don’t have _______, but I have _______pencils. & & A.some, some, any & & B. any, some, some & & C. any, any, some & & & &D. some, any, some( &)2 How much _______ have you got? & & &A. rulers & &B. money & C. dogs & &D. books & &( &)3
What's the matter_______ you, Linda? & & & & & &A. about & B. for & &C. to & & D. with & &( &)4 It's a quarter_______six. Let's go home. & & & & & A. of & B. in & &C. to & D. at & &( &)5 The boy is sitting_______her father and mother. & & & & & &A. among & & B. between & &C. after & & D. before & &( &)6 Are you going toplay Ping-Pong _______ football? & & & & & &A. or & B. and & &C. but & & D. so & &( &)7 It's very difficult, _______ I can do it myself. & & & & & &A. and & &B. so & &C. but & &D. or & &( &)8 The woman is old, but she looks_______. & & & & & &A. good & B. young & C. white &D. right & &( &)9
当你的好朋友总是运气不佳时,你最应该对他说:______ & & & & & &A. Enjoy yourself. & & &B. Have a good time! & & & & & &C. Good luck! & & & & &D. It's very kind of you. & &( &)10
--- Hello! & & & & & &---Hello! 303263
& & & & & &---Is that Amy? & & & & & &---Yes. _______ & & & & & &---This is Mike. & & & &A. Who are you? &B. Who are they? &C. Who's he? &D. Who's that? & &( &)11
--- Would you like to come to my party? & & & & &---______________. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &A. Sure. I would love to. & B. Certainly. Here you are. & & & & & C. Sorry. I'm late. & & & & D. It doesn't matter. & &( &) 12
别人问你到哪里去,你回答说你到图书馆去,应该说:_______A. I am going to the'library. & & &B. I go to the library.C. I went to the library. & & D. You are going to the library.( &)13
在公众的节日中回答别人的祝福,可说:_______。A.Thank you. & B. That's OK. &C.The same to you. &D. Quite right.( &) 14
A boy is 150 _________ tall.A. m & & & &B. cm & & C. ft( &) 15
A road is almost several __________ long.A. meters & & & & B. feet & & & C. kilometers( &)16
We play games _____ Tuesday afternoon. & & & & & A. in & & B. at & & & C. for & & &D. on( &)17
Let’s _________.A.to do homework &B. do homework &C. do homeworks &D. does homework( &)18
What’s _____? & & & & &A. on & & B. at & & C. say & &D. you( &)19
Can you speak Chinese? Yes, only ______. & & & & &A. little & B. a little & & &C. much & & &D. many( &)20
Look _____ the picture and talk _____ it. & & & & &A. of, in & & & B. at, to & & &C. at, about & & D. in, about( &)21
I often _____ TV on Sunday evening. & & & & &A. see & & B. watch & & &C. look & & &D. look at( &)22
We have ____ great sports collection. & & & & &A. a & & &B. an & & & C. of & & & &D. /( &)23
Let me _____ you about my favorite subject. & & & & &A. tell & & &B. to tell & & C. telling & & D. tells( &)24
______ you soon. & & & & &A. see & & & B. See & & & C. Look & & & D. Look at( &)25
He____ born in Beijing. & & & & &A. is & & & B. was & & &C. are & & & & D. be( &)26
My father ______ at 6:30 in the evening. & & & & &A. go to bed & & B. goes bed & & C. go bed & D. goes to bed( &)27
We have lunch ____ 12 o’clock. & & & & &A. on & & &B. at & & & C. in & & &D. to ( &)28
Thanks ______ your letter. & & & & &A. in & &B. at & & C. for & & D. with( &)29
How _____ is the coat? & & & & &A. many & & B. some & & C. much & & &D. any( &)30
we often ______ at 6:30
& & & & &A. In & & & B. get up & & C. get & & D. gets up( &)31
Look at these _____. & & & & &A. picture & & &B. photoes & & & &C. photos & & &D. my pictures( &)32
They go home ____ 4:20
& & & & &A. on & & B. in & & &C. under & & &D. at( &)33
Where is the ruler? ______ in your bag. & & & & &A. Its & & &B. it’s & & &C. It’s & & & &D. its( &)34
______ do you have math? On Monday, Wednesday and Friday. & & & & &A. What & & B. Where & &C. When & & D. How( &)35
______ he have any brothers and sisters? & & & & &A. Do & &B. Is & & C. Does & & &D. Are( &)36 ______ is my family photo. & & & & &A. She & &B. They & & C. Her & & D. Here( &)37
Can you see the boy in the tree? No, I _____. & & & & &A. am not & &B. can’t & & C. it isn’t & & D. I don’t( &)38
Tom isn’t here. Let’s go_____. & & & & &A. / & & B. home & & &C. to home & & &D. at home( &)39
Can you write ____ me soon? & & & & &A. on & &B. at & & &C. to & & & D. of( &)40
We stay ____ home ______ Sundays. & & & & &A. at, on & & B. in, on & & C. at, in & & &D. on, on
点击隐藏试题解析:
点击隐藏试题答案:
A & C & C &
点击隐藏答案解析:
找老师要答案
考拉网语文答疑群
考拉网数学答疑群
考拉网英语答疑群
大家都在看
热门知识点 & & &&
请选择你的理由
答案不给力I have got_____ 什么意思?????_百度知道
I have got_____ 什么意思?????
我有更好的答案
我已经理解,,,,或者是,我已经得到,,,
现在进行时我可以干...
那怎么写那画横线的地方?
用不定式你明白吗
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁阅读答案:(每空一词) Dear Dad, Im glad to 1. t____________ you that I am getting on very 2. w____________ in school. I have got to 3._六年级英语_小学资源网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
阅读答案:(每空一词) Dear Dad, Im glad to 1. t____________ you that I am getting on very 2. w____________ in school. I have got to 3.
&&&&&&&&&&
阅读答案:(每空一词) Dear Dad, Im glad to 1. t____________ you that I am getting on very 2. w____________ in school. I have got to 3.
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 2:17:11
根据上下文及首字母提示完成短文。(每空一词)
Dear Dad,&&&& I'm glad to 1. t____________ you that I am getting on very 2. w____________ in school. I have got to 3. k____________ more boys and feel 4. h____________ than before. I'm working hard at my 5. l____________. Three boys live 6. w____________ me and they are nice to me. In the evening, I usually 7. p____________ table tennis. I can play 8. w____________ now. Our teacher is Miss Brown.At 9. f____________, I didn't like 10. h____________. Now I see I was 11. w____________. She is a good teacher. She often plays, works and talks with 12. u____________ like a friend. Peter is my 13. b____________ friend now. He is 14. g____________ at games and lessons. We play together and often go 15. f____________ a walk. I must stop now. Please send my love to Mum.
阅读答案:
1. tell& 2. well& 3. know& 4. happier &5. lessons& 6. with& 7. play &8. well& 9. first& 10. her& 11. wrong& 12. us13. best& 14. good &15. for
英语录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇英语: 下一篇英语:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)

我要回帖

更多关于 have you got it 的文章

随机推荐