谁帮我写篇大学英语值日报告告啊,要高一水平的...

帮我写一下英语值日报告今天是我做值日报告.对于大家来说,我是一个新同学,但自从马东京同学来了后,我就成为旧同学了.我非常感谢他.因为我很想融入这个集体.接下来给大家讲个小故事.(找一篇小故事贴上,最好属于搞笑,简短,有寓意的.)我今天的报告就结束了.请把翻译贴上来。
宽粉固拦15
hello,everyone, i am on duty today .i would like to share a funny joke with you,hope you like it,and have a nice day! A Girl Just Like Mother No matter which girl he brought home, the young man found disapproval(不满) from his mother. A friend gave him advice(建议). “Find a girl just like your mother—then she's bound to(一定会) like her. So the young man searched and searched(寻找), and finally found the girl.He told his friend: “Just like you said, I found a girl who looked,talked,dressed, and even cooked like mother.And just as you said,mother liked her” “So,”asked the friend,“what happened?” “Nothing,”said the young man.“My father hates her!” 大家好,今天我值班.我想与你分享一个有趣笑话,希望你喜欢它,并有一个愉快的一天!一个母亲一样的女孩无论哪一个女孩他带回家,年轻的男子从他母亲的反对(不满).一位朋友劝他说:(建议).“找一个女孩和你母亲一样,那么她一定会(一定会)喜欢她.因此,年轻人搜查,搜查(寻找),终于找到了girl.He告诉他的朋友:“就像你说的,我发现了一个女孩谁看,谈吐,穿着打扮,甚至我母亲煮正如你所说,我母亲喜欢她”“所以,”朋友问道,“什么事?”“没什么,”年轻人说.“父亲讨厌她!”
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Hello everybody, today is my duty of reporting. I was a newcome for you before our classmate Ma Jing comes, when he also came, I become old classmate. I am very grateful to him, and I want to join int...
扫描下载二维码工具类服务
编辑部专用服务
作者专用服务
初中英语值日报告的探讨
在教学活动中,英语报告对渲染课堂气氛、调动和激发学生英语学习的积极性和创造性、及时复习巩固课堂学习内容起着不可低估的作用。它可以促使不愿开口说英语的学生开口,让愿意开口的学生得到锻炼和表现的机会。
作者单位:
遵义市新蒲新区新舟镇中学
年,卷(期):
机标分类号:
在线出版日期:
本文读者也读过
相关检索词
万方数据知识服务平台--国家科技支撑计划资助项目(编号:2006BAH03B01)(C)北京万方数据股份有限公司
万方数据电子出版社谁给一篇英语值日报告,要有今天的日期,星期(12月15日),自我介绍,最后还要有英语的名言
Hello,everyone!I am on duty today.Today is Monday,December 15th.I'd like to introduce myself to you now.My name is Winnie.I'm 15 years old I live in the beautiful city of .I'm an active,lovely,and clever girl.In the school my favorite subject is math.Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well.But I like it.I believe that "Nothing is difficult if you put your heart into it."(世上无难事,只怕有心人.)I also like sports very much.Such as,running,volleyball and so on.I'm kind-hearted.If you need help,please come to me.I hope we can be good friends!OK.This is me .A sunny girl.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【急】帮我写一篇值日报告(英语)英语的 字数在80个单词以内、高一学生的.内容是:我们班要开课外活动课.百分之50的人赞成、百分之30的人不赞成、百分之20的无所谓、再加一个自己的观点.就这样了、急求啊
Our class will have an after-school activity. 50% of the students agree to it because they think they can learn more.. 30% of the students don't agree because they think it is better to go home early after school. 20% of them don't mind whether we will have an extra class or not. In my opion, I obvious agree because we can learn from each other during the after-school activity.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 大学英语值日报告 的文章

随机推荐