听说是伦敦的南岸大学,但其他的都不知道啊。。。
“他在我身旁,不只爱我,他赞赏我,让我知道(感觉)我的好“贝基说。
幸福鸟含忘忧草向你飞来 一切都始于时光!
我们的合照!E小姐,R小姐,我还有T小姐在一间香港的小墨西哥餐厅。
而你容忍我、钟爱我、保护我。
我决定给方打电话。在号码还没有拨完的时候,我收到了方发来的短信:玫玫,回来吧,我想你。
我最后的祝福是给那些知道我不完美却还爱着我的人。
我最后的祝福是要给那些知道我并不完美
我应该是会回一趟老家,我父母都很想念我,传统的中秋节也在十一期间,我要回去和他们团圆!
我最后的祝福是要给那些人----他们知道我不完美却还爱着我。
我怎么觉得是男生没信心去追漂亮的女生呢?
如果你爱我,或是想我,亦或是只想来恶搞我
最后,我要向那些明知我不完美却依旧爱的人致敬。
如果不是以上词条,让海词编辑来提供解释
的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:翻译英文【宝贝 你是上帝赐给妈妈最好的礼物】一定要意思完全相符,谢谢!
翻译英文【宝贝 你是上帝赐给妈妈最好的礼物】一定要意思完全相符,谢谢!
不区分大小写匿名
Baby, you are God's best gift to give Mom Baby
怎么两个回答 两个版本啊
Baby, you're the best gift God has given me.的意思是:宝贝,你是上帝赐予我最好的礼物。Baby you're the best gift that God gave to my mother才是 宝贝 你是上帝赐给妈妈最好的礼物
觉得满意就请采纳吧
Baby, you're the best gift God has given me.
相关知识等待您来回答
礼节礼仪领域专家按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &妈妈,对不起!帮我翻译英文谢谢_百度知道
妈妈,对不起!帮我翻译英文谢谢
提问者采纳
Sorry, Mom.
其他类似问题
翻译英文的相关知识
其他9条回答
Mom, sorry!
I'm sorry momma
Sorry,Mum!
Sorry,Mum!
妈妈,对不起!I am sorry ,Mum!
I am sorry ,Mum!妈妈,对不起!
Mummy,just forgive me!
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译下面的歌词..谢谢...英文的哈。好好翻译_百度知道
翻译下面的歌词..谢谢...英文的哈。好好翻译
先说阿 。。那些去翻译网站复制的..自觉点.. 我也会那样.. Bada-bing, bada-boom, what a dogg gotta do? Let me holler at you boo, damn I miss you I just wanna kiss you, and all that good stuff Was I really all that bad or was I good enough? I'm under pressure, I can't run plays like this My mama always said that there'll be days like this I'm all alone by the phone, in a zone, face is stone Wonderin', if you ever comin' home I try to run the streets and play But that feeling just won't go away My whole life I'd throw away, to get you back on my team Damn, why'd you have to go away? [Chorus] I miss your breakfast in the mornin' Miss you in the evenin', tell me why you're leavin' Please give me a reason, nothin' could ever change me I'm missin' my baby, think I'm goin' crazy (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this You can't leave me by myself like this (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this Mama told me there'll be days like this [Snoop Dogg] I get up early in the mornin', miss your rudeness and kissin' I also miss that smell of that good breakfast in the kitchen Listen, I'm a star but I'm wishin' To follow you wherever you are You the wheels to my car, and I can't roll with you My heart is a ice box, it's cold without you Why'd you have to, leave me this way? I'm doin' bad, you don't wanna see me this way I'm at the pad, tryin' to do my best I'm so stressed, and yes I'm still the King of the West Tryin' to manage, and I'm gon' handle it I need you back in my life, 'cause I'm tired of livin' scandalous [Chorus] I miss your breakfast in the mornin' Miss you in the evenin', tell me why you're leavin' Please give me a reason, nothin' could ever change me I'm missin' my baby, think I'm goin' crazy (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this You can't leave me by myself like this (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this Mama told me there'll be days like this [Snoop Dogg] Oh my Lord, I'm sittin' at the board with my head down I can't write my next line, I need to lay it down Hmm, I'm stuck like a dump truck Lookin' stupid, cupid down on my luck I touch a four leaf clover Hopin' for somethin' good, like I should If not I guess it's over Baby be real with it Do you love me, do you miss me? I can't deal with it [Chorus] I miss your breakfast in the mornin' Miss you in the evenin', tell me why you're leavin' Please give me a reason, nothin' could ever change me I'm missin' my baby, think I'm goin' crazy (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this You can't leave me by myself like this (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this Mama told me there'll be days like this
提问者采纳
我已经在你前面的提问里回答过了,但是显示不出来,不知道是怎么回事。再写一次吧。Bada-bing, bada-boom, what a dogg gotta do? Bada-bing, bada-boom(拟声词),一只狗要做什么?Let me holler at you boo, damn I miss you 让我对着你大声的喊出,我他妈的有多想你I just wanna kiss you, and all that good stuff我只是想亲吻你,和那些没好的事物 Was I really all that bad or was I good enough? 我真的有那么坏或是有足够好吗?I'm under pressure, I can't run plays like this 我活在巨大的压力下,我不可能想别人那样开始一场(恋爱)游戏My mama always said that there'll be days like this 我妈妈总是说那样的一天会到来的I'm all alone by the phone, in a zone, face is stone 我在一个地方孤独的守着电话,脸就像岩石一样冰冷坚硬Wonderin', if you ever comin' home 想问你是否会回家I try to run the streets and play 我尝试着跑到大街上去玩耍(以此来忘记你)But that feeling just won't go away 可是那种撕心裂肺的感觉却挥之不去My whole life I'd throw away, to get you back on my team 为了让你回到我身边,我可以放弃我整个生活Damn, why'd you have to go away? 他妈的,你为什么非走不可?[Chorus] 和声I miss your breakfast in the mornin' 我想念你做的早餐Miss you in the evenin', tell me why you're leavin' 我在夜里想念你,告诉我你为什么离开Please give me a reason, nothin' could ever change me 请给我一个(你离开的)理由,任何事都不能改变我(对你的爱)I'm missin' my baby, think I'm goin' crazy 我想念你我的宝贝,想的都快发疯了(Why did you leave me?) 你为什么离开You can't leave me by myself like this 你不能像这样把我一个人扔在这里You can't leave me by myself like this 你不能像这样把我一个人扔在这里(Why did you leave me?) 你为什么离开You can't leave me by myself like this 你不能像这样把我一个人扔在这里Mama told me there'll be days like this 我妈妈说那样的一天会到来的[Snoop Dogg] 史奴比狗狗I get up early in the mornin', miss your rudeness and kissin' 我早早的就起床了,想念着你的野蛮与香吻I also miss that smell of that good breakfast in the kitchen 想念着厨房里早餐溢出的香味Listen, I'm a star but I'm wishin' 听着,我虽然是个明星,但是我希望To follow you wherever you are 会跟随你到天涯海角You the wheels to my car, and I can't roll with you 你是我汽车的轮子,没有你我无法启动My heart is a ice box, it's cold without you 没有你我的心冷的如同一个冰盒子Why'd you have to, leave me this way? 为什么你非得以这种方式离开我?I'm doin' bad, you don't wanna see me this way 我做错了,你不喜欢看见我这样I'm at the pad, tryin' to do my best 我不够好,但是我尽力做到最好I'm so stressed, and yes I'm still the King of the West 我是如此的沮丧,但是我仍旧是西部之王(这句的字面意思是如此,水平有限,看不出深层含义)Tryin' to manage, and I'm gon' handle it 我试着解决,我会处理好(你我之间的问题的)I need you back in my life, 'cause I'm tired of livin' scandalous 我需要你回到我的身边,因为我已经对充满绯闻的生活感到厌倦[Chorus] I miss your breakfast in the mornin' Miss you in the evenin', tell me why you're leavin' Please give me a reason, nothin' could ever change me I'm missin' my baby, think I'm goin' crazy (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this You can't leave me by myself like this (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this Mama told me there'll be days like this [Snoop Dogg] Oh my Lord, I'm sittin' at the board with my head down 哦,天啊,我低头坐在甲板上I can't write my next line, I need to lay it down 我无法写出下一句歌词,我需要把歌词的事先放一放Hmm, I'm stuck like a dump truck我就像一辆垃圾车一样被困住了 Lookin' stupid, cupid down on my luck我看起来很愚蠢,丘比特的爱神之箭已经不会射向我了 I touch a four leaf clover 我摸到了有四片叶子的三叶草Hopin' for somethin' good, like I should 或许我应该期待有好的事情发生If not I guess it's over 如果没有的话,我想(你我的爱情)已经结束Baby be real with it 宝贝这是真的Do you love me, do you miss me? 你爱我吗,你想我吗?I can't deal with it 我没法面对这个问题[Chorus] I miss your breakfast in the mornin' Miss you in the evenin', tell me why you're leavin' Please give me a reason, nothin' could ever change me I'm missin' my baby, think I'm goin' crazy (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this You can't leave me by myself like this (Why did you leave me?) You can't leave me by myself like this Mama told me there'll be days like this
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
由于语文水平太差了,想用常人说话来讲却开不了口,能翻译得出来的都成翻译家了.
巴达兵,巴达潮,什么是狗狗来做呢? 让我在你holler建筑物条例执行处,可恶我想念你我只是想吻你,和所有的好东西当时我真的一切不良或是我不够好? 我的压力下,我无法运行起着喜欢这个我的妈妈总是说,将有天想,这我的所有单独的电话,在一个区,面对的是石头wonderin ' ,如果你以往任何时候都comin '首页我试图运行的街道和发挥但这种感觉只是不会自动消失我一辈子我要扔掉,让你回到我的团队可恶,为什么在你要离开? [合唱团] 我想念您的早餐,在mornin ' 想念你,在evenin ' ,告诉我,您为什么要leavin ' 请给我一个理由, nothin '以往任何时候都可以改变我我missin '我的宝宝,认为我走我疯了(你为什么离开我吗? ) 你不能离开我自己喜欢这个你不能离开我自己喜欢这个(你为什么离开我吗? ) 你不能离开我自己喜欢这个妈妈告诉我,将有天想,这[史努比狗狗] 我得到了初,在mornin ' ,小姐您rudeness和基辛' 我也错过的味道,良好的早餐在厨房里听,我是一个明星,但我wishin ' 跟随你不论您身在何处你的车轮,以我的车,我不能轧辊与您我的心是冰中,它的冷战没有你为什么在你要离开我这样呢? 我doin '不好,你不想见我这样, 我在垫板上, tryin '尽我所能我很强调,是我还是国王西tryin '来管理,我坤'处理我需要你回到我生命中,事业我已经厌倦了livin '丑闻[合唱团] 我想念您的早餐,在mornin ' 想念你,在evenin ' ,告诉我,您为什么要leavin ' 请给我一个理由, nothin '以往任何时候都可以改变我我missin '我的宝宝,认为我走我疯了(你为什么离开我吗? ) 你不能离开我自己喜欢这个你不能离开我自己喜欢这个(你为什么离开我吗? ) 你不能离开我自己喜欢这个妈妈告诉我,将有天想,这[史努比狗狗] 哦我的上帝,我sittin '在董事会与我低着头我不能写我的下一行,我要打下它HMM的,我坚持像自卸车查找'愚蠢的,丘比特,对我的运气我禁不住四叶三叶草hopin ' somethin '好,想我应该如果不是我猜想它的过去婴儿是真正的与它你爱我,你想念我吗? 我不能对付它[合唱团] 我想念您的早餐,在mornin ' 想念你,在evenin ' ,告诉我,您为什么要leavin ' 请给我一个理由, nothin '以往任何时候都可以改变我我missin '我的宝宝,认为我走我疯了(你为什么离开我吗? ) 你不能离开我自己喜欢这个你不能离开我自己喜欢这个(你为什么离开我吗? ) 你不能离开我自己喜欢这个妈妈告诉我,将有天想,这有些不会
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 想起我不完美 的文章

随机推荐