盖世浩我们还能不能在一起?我想你。
(第1页, 共262条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏All We Know的人们
听All We Know的人也听
关注虾米:Weallknowthatthecostofheatingourhomeswillcontinuetobeasignificantburdenonthefamilybudget.NowmillionsofpeoplearesavingontheirheatingbillswiththeEPportableheater.Withoveronemillionsatisfiedcustomersarounddtheworld,thenewEPheatsbetterandfaster,savesmoreonheatingbills,andrunsalmostsilent.TheEPhasnoexposedheatingpartsthatcancauseafire.TheoutsideoftheEPonlygetswarmtothetouchsothatitwillnotburnchildrenorpets.TheEPwillnotreduceoxygenintheroom.Withotherheatersyou'llnoticethatyougetsleepywhentheheatcomesonbecausetheyareburningupoxygen.TheadvancedEPalsoheatstheroomevenly,walltowallandfloortoceiling.Itcomfortablycoversanareaupt0350squarefeet.Otherheatersheatroomsunevenlywithmostoftheheatconcentratedtothecenteroftheroom.Andtheyonlyheatanareaafewfeetaroundtheheater.WiththeEP,thetemperaturewillnotvaryinanypartoftheroom.TheEPcomeswitha3-yearwarranty(保修)anda60-daysatisfactionguarantee.Ifyouarenottotallysatisfied,returnitatourexpenseandyourmoneywillbegivenbacktoyou.Nowwehaveaspecialofferforl0day3,duringwhichyoucanenjoyahalfpricediscountandafreedelivery.ifyouorderafterthat,wereservetherighttoeitheracceptorrejectorderrequestsatthediscountedprice.Takeactionrightnow!64.WhatismainlydiscussedinParagraph2?A.ThesafetyoftheEP.B.TheheatoftheEP.C.TheappearanceoftheEP.D.ThematerialoftheEP.65.Fromthepassage,wecanlearnthattheEP.A.runswithoutanynoiseB.doesn'tburnupoxygenC.makespeoplegetsleepyfastD.isunsuitableforchildrenandpets66.Theunderlinedword"evenly”inParagraph4probablymeans_____.A.continuouslyB.separatelyC.equallyD.quickly67.Themainpurposeofthepassageisto______'A.comparethefunctionsofdifferentheaterbrandsB.advisepeopletosaveonheatingbillsC.reportthenewdevelopmentofportableheatersD.persuadepeopletobuytheproductABCD河南省开封市2014届高三第二次模拟考试试卷英语答案
ABCD相关试题The sun is bigger than the moon,__we all know it.A.andB.aswhy choose A
楼上的你错了!两句简单句,所以要用连词连用,如果用as,应该是:The sun is bigger than the moon,as we all know.一般,放在句首更常见,As we all know,the sun is bigger than the moon.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
and充当连词若没有逗号,选as充当关系代词
不是那样解释的,如果要选As的话就应该是在句首,作为引语__we all know it,The sun is bigger than the moon.而在句中就应该作补足语就要选and了~
两个并列句,后边的分句完整。若选B,就不能用it。
没有逗号就是 as了 就这么个区别 呵呵
没有it就用AS了,意思是:太阳比月亮大,正如我们都知道的一样.正解的意思是:太阳比月亮大,我们都知道(这件事).多读读文章,就有语感了.
扫描下载二维码4发现相似题As we all know, the Internet has become part of teenagers(青少年)
. A new reporter on 3,375 students aged from 10 to 18 in seven Chinese cities found that 38 percent of them used the Internet very
. Most of them get useful information and use the Internet to help in their studies, but some are not using it in a
way .Many are playing online games too much.
even visit websites (网站)they should not look at. A teacher from Yucai Middle School says that bad things can happen if young people
too much time on the Internet. She had a student who used to be (曾经)good at school.
then he started visiting unhealthy websites. He went mad(变得疯狂),cheated(欺骗)a girl and was taken away by the police. In order to help young people use the Internet
a good way, a textbook on good Internet behavior(行为) has started to be used in some middle schools this term. The book uses real examples to
students about good ways of using the Internet. The book gives useful advice such as to read news or to find helpful
to study. Teachers and parents all think the book is very good. The book will be a guide (向导) for teens to use the Internet. We believe it will keep students away from bad websites, and teach students
to be a good person in the online world.
A.A little
B.What’s more
A.pictures
B.persons
C.information
小题1:B小题2:A小题3:C小题4:C小题5:D小题6:C小题7:A小题8:B小题9:C小题10:C
试题分析:本文是介绍关于如何引导青少年正确上网的一本书,期待青少年们都学会利用网络,让网络成为青少年学习和成长的“助手”。小题1:B 上下串联。句意:众所周知,因特网已经成为孩子“生活”的一部分。故选B。小题2:A
副词辨析。often经常;never从不;seldom不常,很少;less更少。根据本文的第一句话,此处应是38%的青少年经常使用因特网。故选A。小题3:C 上下串联和形容词辨析。空前有but转折,前面说的是有些人会使用电脑,比如从网上学习和下载学习资料等,but后应该是“不好”的。bad“不好的”,形容词;well 好地;right正确的,右边的,适当的;quick快的。空前有not,故选C。小题4:C 形容词辨析。little很少、a little一点,都修饰不可数名词,但little表示否定含义;few很少、a few几个,修饰可数名词的复数形式。前文提到的是many,这里应该是“几个”。句意:有几个浏览他们不应该看的网站。小题5:D 动词辨析。句意:……如果他们年轻人话太多的时间在因特网上的话”。spend time/moneyon sth在某事上时间或花钱,根据空后的on判断选D。小题6:C 转折连词。句意:她有一个擅长学习的孩子。但是在浏览不健康的网站后……。and和;but但是;what’s more更重要的;or或者。前后文是转折关系,故选C。小题7:A 介词搭配。 in a good way以一个好的方式。by the way换句话说;on the way在途中;in the way挡路,碍事的;in a way在某种程度上。故选A。小题8:B 动词辨析。句意:这本书用真实的事例教给孩子们正确使用因特网的方法。speak说,讲; call呼叫,称呼; teach教给;warn警告。teach sb about sth教给某人某事;warn sb of/about sth警告某人某事。故选B。小题9:C 名词辨析。句意:这本书在如何阅读新闻和如何获取学习的信息方面提出了一些有益的意见。pictures图画;persons人;people人们;information信息。故选C。小题10:C 疑问词与不定式连用。句意:这本书将教给孩子如何远离垃圾网站和如何在虚拟世界里成为一个好人。what什么;which哪一个;how如何;when什么时候。故选C。
试题“As we all know, the Inter...”;主要考察你对
等知识点的理解。
根据汉语和英语提示完成句子。
Ben fell into the_________(湖)when he was running along it.2.
Don"t_________ (忘记)your friends when you become rich.3.
It"s very_________(重要的)to teach children about road safely.4.
My father was not_________(生气的)with me at all.5.
1 want to_________(喝)some coffee now.6.
Though my brother is very young, he is an_________(工程师)now.7.
I hope I can fly in the sky one day, s0 1 want to be a_________(宇航员).8.
My house is not big, but it is_________(舒适的).9.
Vivian likes to listen to the_________(收音机)in the evening.10.
Many workers are_________(建造)a hospital.11.
There are many_________(座位)in the theater.12.
It was the _________(最差的)speech he had ever made.13.
There are_________(超过)40 students in the library.14.
We"re going to learn_________(课)Six today.15.
There"s going to be a football_________(比赛)next week.16.
Thank you very much for the_________(邀请).17.
It rained three_________(整整)days.18.
His father is leaving for Beijing_________(明天).19.
_________(虽然)I may fail again,1 will try lt.20.
"Calm" and "wild" have_________(相反的)meanings.21.
We should never_________(笑)at others" mistakes.22.
It is_________(需要)for older people to understand the young.23.
We can get much more_________(信息)on the Internet.24.
How much is this T-shirt?
一It"s_________(八十)yuan.25. The bus_________(车站)is on the left of this street.26.
Miss Gao is our_________(化学)teacher.
She is very kind.27.
The library is on the _________(对面的)side of the road from the school.28. After you take the_________(药),you"ll feel better soon.29. The_________(读者)want to get the writer"s autograph.30.
He wants to be a scientist in the_________(将来).
根据汉语提示完成句子
1. 这个八岁的小女孩酷爱弹钢琴,以至于她已经坚持练习三年了.
The eight-year-old girl likes playing the piano __________ __________ __________ she
has kept practising for three years. 2. 请不要炫耀你的新MP4了,事实上我们都知道了.
Please stop __________ __________ your new MP4! __________ we all know about it. 3. 你认为这种款式的衣服受到大多数青少年的欢迎吗?
Do you think this type of clothes __________ __________ __________ most teenagers?4. 孙先生因病没来上班,所以你要代替他飞往南京.
Mr. Sun didn"t come to work __________ __________ illness. So you will fly to Nanjing
__________ __________ him. 5. 最终他成功地通过了期末考试.
He __________ __________ __________ the final exam.
We all found _______ to play the game.
A. that interested
B. this interesting
C. it interesting
D. it"s interesting
高考全年学习规划
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
高考英语全年学习规划讲师:李辉
更多高考学习规划:
客服电话:400-676-2300
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号