小甜甜 的布兰妮布兰妮的直到天涯海角 英语怎样写

求一篇关于小甜甜布兰妮的英语演讲稿 中间插一些她的歌(可以唱几句的)3、4分钟左右手谢谢~很急!_百度作业帮
求一篇关于小甜甜布兰妮的英语演讲稿 中间插一些她的歌(可以唱几句的)3、4分钟左右手谢谢~很急!
求一篇关于小甜甜布兰妮的英语演讲稿 中间插一些她的歌(可以唱几句的)3、4分钟左右手谢谢~很急!
Britney Spears is probably the most famous singer of the world in the last decade.Many of you probably know her as XaoTiantian.She’ll celebrate her thirty’s birthday in December but she has already achieved what we may never achieve or experience.She rose to fame in her sixteenth for her first single Baby one more time in 1998.In the video she boldly showed her sexy belly while wearing an old fashioned school uniform.It has become one of the most famous outfits of the last decade and has put an image of innocent little girl into every American’s heart.However,innocent as she may be,she was also a girl who vowed to conquer the world.Her first album Baby one more time sold more than 25 million worldwide,which had done better than many famous old singers.Her second album Oops I did it again came out in 2000 and in the first single,she wore a red jumpsuit,showing her sexy curve while announcing her strong female attitude.The second album sold more than 20 million worldwide.Her first single has sold more than 1.3 million copies in only one week,which still holds the highest position till today.However,she became super sexy in her third album Britney and fourth album In the zone,in these periods she has left so many classic moments in her career.However,after that,she got into a really bad marriage in which she failed to gain custody of her new born two sons.This is the period where she had been thought to have gone insane.But ironically,she released a remarkable album Blackout when everyone thought she has gone mad.Although it didn’t sell well,it received very good reviews from critics and is a really good album in which she expressed strongly her personality and thoughts.She came back and reaffirmed her position as Queen of pop with her sixth album Circus and not long ago her seventh Femme Fatale was released.In about thirteen years,she has gone from an innocent little girl to a sexy queen,she went through abysmal and now she’s a loving working mother with two adorable boys and of course,a loving boyfriend.No matter what she does,she always speaks to the world that she’s a strong woman and is an inspiration for so many people worldwide.She has just received the Vanguard Music Award from MTV in which only Madonna,Michael Jackson and Duran has received before.She’s also said to be awarded the lifetime achievement award from two other international big Awards.She’s absolutely doubt the Queen of Pop,a living legend.小甜甜布兰妮的英文全称?如题!_百度作业帮
小甜甜布兰妮的英文全称?如题!
小甜甜布兰妮的英文全称?如题!
Britney Spears(布兰妮·斯皮尔斯)昵称:Bit-Bit,Brit(小甜甜)
名字是Britney Spears 外号是Brit
全名:布兰妮·简·斯皮尔斯  Pet name:Bit-Bit,Brit
  Full Name: Britney Jean Spears  全名:布兰妮·简·斯皮尔斯  Pet name:Bit-Bit,Brit  昵称:小甜甜
Britney spears 我的 qq问题就是这个呵呵 她是我偶像
Full Name: Britney Jean Spears  全名:布兰妮·简·斯皮尔斯  Pet name:Bit-Bit,Brit  昵称:小甜甜  Birthday : 2, Dec 1981 ( Wednesday )  生日:日  Zodiac Sign : Sagittarius  星座:射手座<...求一首英语歌,应该是小甜甜布兰妮的(或是类似的),节奏非常快,歌词里有na nana na nan_百度知道
求一首英语歌,应该是小甜甜布兰妮的(或是类似的),节奏非常快,歌词里有na nana na nan
求一首英语歌,应该是小甜甜布兰妮的(或是类似的),节奏非常快,歌词里有na nana na nana nananana na,if you...,很经典的,应该在199_~200_年间,拜托了!找了很久了!
我有更好的答案
Britney Spears - If U Seek Amynanana 有
if you 也有
也确实很经典。。。
不是,节奏没这么慢
有试听没 哪怕一小段
你确定是老歌?
是的,有一段时间大街小巷都在放,节奏很轻快,朗朗上口
ann winsborn - la la love on my mind
这歌当年也烂过大街
还不是的话
我只能说 没试听 没法了
Kristinia Debarge - Goodbye
If You Seek Amy-Britney Spears
So what-pink
If you seek amy
和蕾哈娜合唱的版本要好听点
不是,声音甜甜的
是不是有nanana come on
那可能是oh la la蓝精灵主题曲
who says???
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小甜甜布兰妮的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁the remotest corners of the globe
ends of the earth
jumping-off place
many different parts of the country
the ends of the earth
civil servants who seem to think the world ends north of Watford
似乎把沃特福德以北当作天涯海角的公务员
We owe it to Marconi and Bell that we can now talk to the people on the other side of the world.
今天我们之所以能够和远在天涯海角的人通话,应归功于马可尼和贝尔.
If she fled to the uttermost parts of the earth I should pursue her.
任凭她逃到天涯海角,我也要穷追不舍.
释义相关词条:
天涯海角 [tiān yá hǎi jiǎo]
the remotest
jumping- many different
remotest corners [regions] the end of the sky and th the four
the horizon of hea (go to) the uttermo the world's end
基本信息 电视剧《天涯海角》(韩国) 策划:李恩奎 原著:赵昌仁 编剧:郑有景 导演:金诗贤 片长:16集 主演:金喜善、柳时元、金浩镇 MBC 《天涯海角》(韩文原名《《直到世界的尽头》) 柳时元、金喜善、金浩镇、金善雅、姜成妍 《天涯海角》描绘了美丽动人的爱情故事,在孤儿院长大的她得到了真诚的爱情。 一个是不治之症的患者,另一个是需要进行眼球移植手术的患者,这两个人永世不变的爱情故事,令人赞叹不已。这部连续剧
Lost and Found
片名是《天涯海角》( LOST AND FOUND ) 主演:王敏德陈慧琳金城武 61.50.138.* 5-11
【新图】金城武浴室洗脸忧郁的帅气诱惑
- 基于1272个网页
end of the earth
忻诗 Poem | Kita We 我们 ... 日期 Date 天涯海角 End of The Earth 我爱马来西亚 I love Malaysia.
- 基于584个网页
Contigo En La Distancia
克里斯&#183;伯堤:印象 -... ... 10. Summertime 夏日时光 11. Contigo En La Distancia 天涯海角 12. Over The Rainbow 跨越彩虹.
- 基于474个网页
the ends of the earth
仡佬语布央语语法标注话语材料集-百道网 ... 1.三层人 Three Layer People 2.天涯海角 The Ends of the Earth 3.孤儿 Orphan.
- 基于410个网页
我们能振翅飞向天涯海角
You got game 我们同在一片蓝天下 You got game 无论怎样崎岖起伏心中也会刻下献给未来的律动 You got game 我们能振翅飞向天涯海角在这片天空下 You got game 无论怎样.
- 基于11个网页
天涯海角无处停留
I never stayed anywhere I&#39;m the star in the northern sky 我是北天一颗星
I never stayed anywhere 天涯海角无处停留
I&#39;m the wind in the trees 我只是穿越树叶一缕风.
- 基于33个网页
天涯海角永相随
I Will Follow Him Paul Mauriat的全部歌曲 - 一听音乐网 ... La Reine de Saba 萨巴女王 I Will Follow Him 天涯海角永相随 El Bimbo 橄榄项链.
- 基于417个网页
I Will Follow You CE&12月号&... ... World’s Most Expensive Cities 世界最贵之城 I Will Follow You 天涯海角永相随 Submarine 潜水艇.
- 基于118个网页
不管天涯海角
Though we're far apart you are... ... But you are not alone 你不会孤单 Though we're far apart 不管天涯海角 You're always in my heart 你在我心间.
- 基于1706个网页
mu guan ti ya hai ga 不管天涯海角 mu guan ti ya hai ga不管按怎笑按怎哭 mu guan an zua qiou an zua kao按怎眠梦 an zua min mang永远的永远我是彼个人 ying wuan e.
- 基于12个网页
释义天的边缘;海的尽头。形容非常偏僻遥远的地方。也指彼此相隔极远。涯:边。
1. 为了替祖国寻找地下宝藏;我们勘探队愿走遍~。
同义词天南地北 天各一方
反义词近在咫尺 一衣带水
tiān yá hǎi jiǎo
ㄊㄧㄢ ㄧㄚˊ ㄏㄞˇ ㄐㄧㄠˇ
天涯海角【tiān yá hǎi jiǎo】
比喻很遙遠的地方:天涯海角只在須臾頃
本内容来源于

我要回帖

更多关于 小甜甜 的布兰妮 的文章