whereyouare are you leavi...

& Kauai Vacation Rentals
1,467 rentals with 16,878 photos.
Other Destinations
Price Per Night
Let's be friends!
Get the Dwellable newsletter for more cool vacation ideas.
Got it! Thanks!
Most Popular
Luxury Garden, two bedroom, three bathroom Ground Floor Condo at this Beachfront Resort located in a quiet tropical garden setting. Perfect for couples or families! just...
If you are looking for a special place for an unforgettable honeymoon, romantic getaway, girlfriend getaway, family vacation where grandparents, young children, and teen...
Experience your own ultimate tropical paradise with all the comforts of home and more. From your perch on the top floor, you will have an amazing view of the turquoise b...
It's been quite a journey and you will feel you have truly arrived at your destination as soon as you walk into this quiet end unit at Manualoha located a Poipu Kai Reso...
You have heard about Poipu Kai Resort, a premier destination in the sunny side of K the variety of condos it offers, the well manicured lawns and the relaxed, unhur...
Feel the welcoming ocean breeze as you enter this unit and as you look out from your lanai feast your eyes on the magnificence of the ocean a street away and the serene ...
If you are having a hard time deciding where to stay for your Kauai vacation, this 2 bedroom/2 bath unit at Nihi Kai Villas will take the guesswork out of the equation a...
You have heard about it from your friends, neighbors and from all those travel brochures - Kauai, the Garden Island, Kauai a paradise on earth and so you have decided to...
One of the most popular resorts in Poipu, Kiahuna Plantation represents Kauai's past with its plantation style architecture nestled in 35 acres of verdant tropical setti...
Feel right at home in this 2 bedroom ocean view unit located at Nihi Kai Villas, a resort known for its well tended gardens. From the sizable lanai off the living room a...
Enjoy the beauty of Kauai by day, and rest and relax by night in this one bedroom one bath condo at Kahala located at Poipu Kai Resort. This unit offers the amenities ne...
&We had an Amazing time here in this beautiful condo. Thank you do much for making it so comfortable for our family&, stated a guest in the unit guestbook of Poipu Sands...
This could be your dream of a vacation paradise come true - here in the Garden Island of Kauai, a one bedroom Kahala unit at Poipu Kai Resort. It has been fully upgraded...
Cost-conscious, comfortable and conveniently located near the pool, resort restaurant and tennis this 1,150 square feet first floor unit is a great family home away from...
Perched on the top floor, overlooking a lush patch of banana trees, swaying palm trees, flowers and the blue Pacific in the horizon is Kahala 632. You'll feel on top of ...
You can really kick back and relax in this fabulous unit at the top floor and call it your home away from home for a weekend, for a week, for as long as you want. The in...
You don't have to go so high when in Kauai, to finding a vacation perch with a wonderful bird's eye view as there are not too many buildings taller than a coconut tree. ...
If you are an adventure seeker, love the outdoors and looking for a place to stay without breaking the bank, a one bedroom condo at Poipu Kai is an appropriate choice. T...
It is said that home is where the heart is, and you can easily put your heart in this 1 bedroom/1 bath condo and make it your home whether your vacation is short or long...
If you want a location convenient to surfing or basking in the sun on the beach in sunny Poipu, this spacious and well-appointed two-bedroom condo is it! Enjoy stunning ...
on 11/17/14
Aloha! Our two families had a wonderful time on Kauai and we loved this condo. We loved sitting on the lanai, watching turtles, dolphin, and even whales. The view is mesmerizing and it is hard to leave! The condo is very well appointed, very clean...
Best view we have had!
on 08/19/14
Stayed here July 2014 with our kids and another family. Unreal view! The lanai is practically over the crashing waves. Turtles and the sunset every day. Kitchen is nicer than our own home has. We ate in almost every meal just to enjoy the view (an...
on 03/13/14
Our family recently stayed here in February.14 and our vacation was ruined because of the bedbug infestation in this unit. We had to visit the hospital six times. The owners would not refund our two week rental amount. The resort itself is very ni...
Amazing Kauai Home - Perfect Getaway!
on 01/16/14
This house is beautiful and well maintained by the owners. The location couldn't be more perfect - right on the beach. We slept every night to the sound of waves. Even better, we were close to Kapaa, Princeville, Hanalei and Lihue although I never...
Amazing views! Beautiful home!
on 01/16/14
Hale Makai has very recently been lovingly and tastefully remolded and is relocated a few steps away from the beach. Think a 1 minute walk if you're slow! My fiance is an early riser and enjoyed the sunrise over the ocean horizon from the house ev...
STAY HERE, NO REGRETS
on 11/29/13
My husband and I stayed on the island for 8 nights. We spent four nights in this paradise, and 4 nights on Poipu Beach at the Plantation. We made a mistake by leaving this place. It was amazing. The room was clean and welcoming. There were many li...
Spectacular Condo
Lindsay E.
on 09/22/13
308 Pua Poa is absolutely spectacular in every way imaginable. From the moment you walk in the door, get ready to be amazed! The blues and turquoises of the ocean front views greet you at every angle as you step inside. Further complimenting this ...
“Don't let the pictures fool you”
on 08/16/13
“Don't let the pictures and the reviews from The Parrish Collection website fool you” ? We had to cancel the unit after the 1st night stay. We knew that we would not getting a refund, but we decided not to stay the rest of our stay in Kauai to rui...
This is truly paradise on earth!
Carolyn N.
on 06/18/13
One word, WOW describes this amazing place. We are accustom to staying at five star hotels and this place did not disappoint. The question I would ask, why would anyone pay 2 to 3 time as much for a suite at the St Regis when you can get this 2 be...
Great condo
on 05/16/13
The photos for this condo need to be updated. The kitchen and both bath rooms have been remodeled, Don't worry about the outside. Inside is what counts. It had everything we needed for our stay. Great view. Saw the sunrise and sunset without leavi...
Blog Posts
My first night was rough. After evading the onslaught of mosquitoes and cane toads, I made my bed for the night in the middle of the beach. I woke up countless times throughout the night from the soun...
It’s probably an impossibility for a photographer to come all the way to Kauai and not hike the Kalalau Trail along the famed Na Pali coast. ...
The day we had all been dreading was finally here-our last full day on the beautiful island of Kauai :( So sad! ...
Another beautiful morning in Princeville!
Today we woke to the sight of a rainbow right outside our window....
Our 4th day on Kauai, today was the day my brother, Mike and I hiked 4 miles of the Kalalau Trail. ...
Good Morning!
It’s currently 5:30am here on the beautiful island of Kauai and I’ve been wide awake for a little over an hour-my Chicago clock is still in charge!
Zack and I chose Hawaii as a perfect honeymoon destination for the two of us—plenty of gorgeous beaches to relax on, but also plenty of adventures to be had.
Going to Hawaii was fantastic, because it...
Although it’s easy to be tempted by the resorts on the sunny south shore, make your home base for the weekend in Princeville, a quiet north shore peninsula community just minutes away from tranquil Ha...
As I write this, my wife Lynn and I have returned to Fargo for the Christmas holiday. Compared to the last couple of days, it’s a balmy 2 degrees F (-16 C). Snow flurries are drifting slowly by the wi...
As I write this, the continental United States is just recovering from an unseasonably cold arctic blast. Northern tier states saw lows in the -40 degrees F (-40 C). Even desert areas of Arizona saw f...
Hey bloggers! .
Do you tweet about Kauai? .
People reached this page by searching for:
Updating...
Clear Dates
Mimicking:
Subscribe to our newsletter!
Got it! Thanks!
Your inbox is a little boring.
It could use a vacation. Sign up for our newsletter.
Got it! Thanks!He slammed her back against the wall with the sound of granite hitting granite, How long have you known!sigma protease inhibitor cocktail bacterialShe sat up in her chair, her excel spreadsheet forgotten, wondering what put him in a serious mood.serum protease inhibitor alpha-1-antitrypsinprotease inhibitor sigma p2714histone deacetylase inhibitor trichostatin sensitizesbht radical inhibitor mechanismnilotinib an inhibitor of cyp3a4soybean trypsin inhibitor molecular weightpectin methyl esterase and its proteinaceous inhibitoraurora kinase inhibitor side effectsmichaelis menten uncompetitiveprotease inhibitor in hiv treatmentcarbonic anhydrase inhibitor kidney stonesroche complete mini edta-free protease inhibitor cocktailhiv protease inhibitor definitionprotease cocktail inhibitor recipepes erase high affinity
Posted by: chanelin
My appointment is set tomorrow for the early AM, I am really looking forward to it, as I have so many questions that need to be answered. I am also looking forward to speaking with someone who can actually understand what I am going through.
I am so tired of feeling the constant aches that I have, it’s been hard to even walk. As much as loved ones try to help, I don’t think they will ever understand what I am going through and how much every part of my body aches.
Ten more weeks to go … that’s what I keep telling myself. :-/
By your 28th week of pregnancy, your baby is about 16 inches long and weighs 3-1/2 to 4 pounds. The skin is wrinkled but will become less so as more subcutaneous fat, the layer of fat just under the skin, is laid down in the next few weeks. Fine downy hair, called lanugo, and a waxy white protective substance covering the skin, called vernix, are present on the baby’s body. The baby’s eyes are open. The eyebrows and eyelashes were formed in the fourth month. The baby sucks its thumb and its taste buds have developed. The baby kicks, stretches, and moves frequently in the uterus. These movements, which are readily observable to others, are often keenly felt by the mother. Some mothers may find that the pressure of the growing uterus against the stomach by this week causes heartburn. The fundus, the top of the uterus, is now about one-third of the distance between the umbilicus (bellybutton) and the xiphoid cartilage. Constipation may also occur due to uterine pressure on the lower colon, as well as hormonal slowing of peristalsis (the process of excreting waste). Uterine growth combined with increased maternal weight gain contribute to a recurrence of fatigue similar to that during the early weeks of pregnancy.
By the 28th week, changes in the breasts prepare them for lactation. First colostrum, then milk, is produced by the grape-like clusters of tiny sacs (alveoli) deep within the breast tissue. Clusters of alveoli form lobules, which consolidate to form 15 to 20 lobes. Each lobe connects to a lactiferous duct. As the ducts extend toward the nipple and areolar areas, they widen into the lactiferous sinuses. These sinuses (or milk pools) release the milk through 15 to 20 tiny nipple openings when the baby nurses.
The baby’s organs and systems are quite well developed by the 28th week of pregnancy. If born now, the baby would probably survive but would need intensive, specialized care. The final two months of gestation are important for further maturation of all body systems and organs. Full term gestation best prepares the baby for a smooth and healthy adjustment to life outside of your uterus.
When do you start Christmas shopping?
End of November.
Are you finished shopping?
I don’t think so. lol
How many people are you buying for?
What are you leaving out for Santa?
Milk, Cookies and a drawing from Natalie
Name 3 things you want for Christmas:
1. Spend time with my family
2. I can’t wait to see Natalie’s face on Christmas
selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor discontinuation syndrome wikialiskiren the first direct renin for hypertensionThe doctor told her the swelling had to go down before they cast it.hedgehog pathway gdc-0449is an enzyme and antagonistbloodline champions buildoral spleen tyrosine kinase syk inhibitorantidote irreversible acetylcholinesterase inhibitornatural gaba reuptakeBut for some reason, we re stuck in this time period, and we need to figure out how to get back. She would be the envy of his entire kind, male and female alike, and untouchable.proteinase k inhibitor pmsfAt the sight of Will--who all believed to be Kenley Fairfax, Charlotte's former betrothed--a new and even more tremendous surge of voices filled the room, echoing off the ceiling and filling the air with a shuddering, cacophonous din. They had not declared a truce by any means, but the tension that had been drawn so painfully taut between them since her return from London had at last slackened.cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor 2csoybean trypsin inhibitor mechanism of action1993 nissan pathfinder inhibitor relayspleen tyrosine kinase syk inhibitorsubstrate vs. vs. inducerfeiba vh anti- coagulant complex3. Cooking a delicious meal for Christmas lunch (be my first, in my own home) Yay!
Are you traveling this year?
We will be visiting family in Richmond on the 21st but will be having Christmas in our home.
If so, Where to?
At my sister’s house, in Richmond. Then for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our snugly home in Palmyra.
What kind of stockings are hung at your house?
Four red ones, with different characters, like a Christmas Tree, Snowman and Santa bears. Each has everyones name on it.
Do you have a fireplace/ chimney?
Yes, we have a nice fireplace in our living room, next to our Xmas tree.
Favorite things to get in your stocking?
Hmmm …
Any family traditions?
Yes, we have Santa gifts in the morning, followed by opening gifts with family and the we have a nice, big Christmas lunch/dinner. :-)
What foods does your family have every year at Christmas?
Turkey, mashed potatoes … almost like Thanksgiving but not as big.
Who is the most fun to buy for?
Who is the easiest to buy for?
Our daughter is easily pleased with simple toys. lol
Who is the hardest to buy for?
My husband, I would say is by far the hardest to buy for.
Who gives the best gifts?
Our parents usually do, although Eric always spoils me with something really nice.
Any movies/specials you have to watch every year?
All of the classics!
Who passes out the presents?
We’ll probably take turns, if that’s possible with a two year old.
Main stores you have shopped at this year:
Online, Toy Stores …
What kind of tree do you have?
A real 7ft Christmas tree, smells wonderful. :-)
What are your 3 favorite ornaments on your tree?
Hmmm, a lot of Natalie’s first Christmas ornaments we got her as a baby, are sweet.
What adorns the top of your tree?
A big LED Christmas star, matches our lights.
Do you collect anything Christmasy?
Yes, our house inside and out, is covered in Christmas.
Whose kids are you buying for this year?
Mine and some nephews & nieces.
Can you name all 9 reindeer?
Hmm, I could try. lol
Ever watch Ernest Saves Christmas?
LOL! Yes, my Dad and I used to actually watch all the Ernest movies.
What’s your favorite Christmas drink?
Granny Smith’s Apple Cider and Egg Nog.
Do you like Eggnog?
What flavor candy canes do you like?
When do you take your tree down?
A few days after Christmas.
Is Christmas still magical for you?
Yes, it will always be magical and it’s even better having children enjoy it with you!
What is your favorite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with family, watching my daughter’s face as she opens gifts. Just being together and celebrating is the best part.
Do you donate at Christmas time?
We try too.
Do you make sure to remember the TRUE meaning of Christmas?
Yes, it’s important.
How many nativity scenes do you have in your house?
Have you been naughty or nice?
A little of both, with a side of crazy …
e3 ubiquitin ligase inhibitorzep mold and mildew inhibitoralcohol enzyme inducer or inhibitorwhite mushrooms aromatase inhibitorcytochalasin d endocytosisinhibitor of pyruvate kinasena-k atpase pump or exceeded or wszystkie or oban or valeria or estelle or thermometersoil soluble corrosionpi3k delta cal 101 drugpi3k akt pathwayna+ ca2+ exchanger inhibitorroche complete mini edta-free protease inhibitor cocktail tabletsmmp-2 mmp-9 inhibitor ivfactor xa proteasecomplete protease inhibitor roche edta-freehistone deacetylase cancer therapyultra hair away hair inhibitor reviewsbeta lactamase inhibitor combinationfunction catalyst inhibitor reaction kineticcysteine protease inhibitor mechanismnsaids cyclooxygenase typetreatment of severe postmenopausal endometriosis with an aromataseserotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor medicationspotato proteinase inhibitor 2 pi 2allosteric inhibitor pyruvate carboxylasefactor ix inhibitor treatmenttrypsin inhibitor soybean wikipediaaliskiren an orally active reninmonoamine oxidase inhibitor usesconstitutive expression trypsin protease inhibitorwhat is c1 esterase inhibitorwhite mushrooms aromatase inhibitordrug induced and inhibitorpdgfr tyrosine kinase inhibitorastrazeneca and dgat1 inhibitorparp breast cancer cell lines
How your baby’s growing:
This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds () and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. She’s sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers. With more brain tissue developing, your baby’s brain is very active now. While her lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with a lot of medical help — if she were to be born now. Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don’t bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle.
this week.
Note: Every baby develops a little differently — even in the womb. Our information is designed to give you a general idea of your baby’s development.
How your life’s changing:
The second trimester is drawing to a close, but as your body gears up for the final lap, you may start noticing some new symptoms. Along with an aching back, for example, you may find that your
now and then. They’re carrying extra weight, after all, and your expanding uterus is putting pressure on the veins that return blood from your legs to your heart as well as on the nerves leading from your trunk to your legs. Unfortunately, the cramps may get worse as your pregnancy progresses. Leg cramps are more common at night but can also happen during the day. When a cramp strikes, stretching the calf muscle should give you some relief. Straighten your leg and then gently flex your toes back toward your shin. Walking for a few minutes or massaging your calf sometimes helps, too.
It may be the furthest thing from your mind right now, but it’s not too soon to think about . You’ll want to have made some decisions about postpartum birth control before your baby arrives. If you’re considering a , be aware that most states require you to sign a consent form at least 30 days beforehand. So if you’d like the option of having the surgery during your postpartum hospital stay, don’t wait too much longer to discuss it with your caregiver. (You can still change your mind later.)
aromatase inhibitor fewest side effectscyclin-dependent kinase 1a p21first renin aliskiren for the treatment of hypertensionsalex lotion hairsigma protease general useMyself, if you were if I was knuckle-deep and two-finger if I was faced with the sweet prospect of taking you deeply, shoving through that little maidenhead of yours like a spear through linen . He felt her newly found feelings of desire and walked toward her while his eyes combed heatedly over her.aebsf protease inhibitor concentrationA soft feminine voice raised him out of his thoughts and he swiftly concealed them.lupus anticoagulant factor viii inhibitorinhibitor vci super plugchronic calcineurin inhibitor nephrotoxicityorlistat a new lipase for the management of obesityprotease inhibitor cocktail iii calbiochemdpp 4 inhibitor boehringer ingelheimneonatal jaundice from breast milkprotease inhibitor cocktail hivcomplete protease inhibitor tablet rochenew xanthine oxidaseswtor gormak crystal alphawaveprotein kinase c inhibitor h89electrolytic or magnetic scale inhibitorhalt phosphatase inhibitor cocktail piercelysosomal acid lipaseleech derived tryptaseace inhibitor beta blockernorepinephrine reuptake definitionweed serotonin reuptake inhibitorfactor viii inhibitor assayskin doctors hair no more inhibitor spray does it worklipoxygenase inhibitor activity of anacardic acidscystoseira canariensis myostatin inhibitorprotein kinase c theta inhibitor
Your baby’s crown-to-rump length is about 8.8 inches. Weight has increased to around 1.5 pounds and fat is still being deposited at a high rate. Babies come in all shapes and sizes, so your baby could vary slightly from these `average` measurements. Your uterus has grown quite a bit bigger this week. The top of your uterus is between your bellybutton and your sternum. Your uterus is about the size of a soccer ball now!
If your baby is delivered at this time, it would have a good chance of surviving. It is best for your baby to remain inside of you for the remainder of the pregnancy, but great advances have been made in the care of a premature baby. Ventilators, monitors and medications all help premature babies develop and grow outside of the womb. If your baby were born this early, he would probably have to spend several months in the hospital and would be more susceptible to infections and other complications.
You can hear your baby’s heartbeat with both a Doppler and a stethoscope at this time, and your partner may even be able to hear the heartbeat unaided if he puts his ear in the right position. Sex differentiation is being completed now. If you are expecting a baby boy, the testes start to descend into the scrotum. In baby girls, the vagina is hollowing out. Your baby is able to do more with their fingers now and can move his fingers to make a complete fist. As your baby becomes more dexterous, he will be able to touch and hold his feet. Babies also begin to prefer their left hand or right hand at this time. Because babies settle into routines of sleep and activity, you might begin to notice these patterns as well. Some women experience the most fetal movements while they are trying to rest.
1. What’s the one thing you would change about pregnancy?
Hm, that I could sleep on stomach. I can’t stand sleeping on my side.
2. What was the most surprising symptom?
Nosebleeds … happens at the worst times. :-)
3. What’s something every pregnant woman should know?
Once labor is finished, you forget about the pain when you see your little baby for the first time.
4. What’s the funniest thing that’s happened to you while you’re pregnant?
Watching my two year old daughter walk around holding her belly, telling me she “has a baby in her belly” too.
5. What is the one thing that annoyed you the most during pregnancy?
Having to pee all the time, very annoying … especially at night.
6. What’s the one thing you couldn’t get enough of?
Sleep!!! Also, my Granny Smith Apple Cider. Yum!
7. What is the one piece of advice every pregnant woman should have?
Nine months go faster than you think, don’t stress the small stuff and there IS an end to morning sickness!
(a 24 week baby 4D ultrasound)
Week 24 of Pregnancy: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Feeling all a-tingle these days?
Chances are it isn’t romance, or even excitement about the baby — it’s .
If you’re like many pregnant women (especially those who work at computers), you may have begun to notice an uncomfortable tingling and numbness in your wrists and fingers.
Though it’s usually associated with work that requires repetitive motion such as typing, carpal tunnel strikes pregnant women for a different reason (though repetitive motion can definitely contribute).
The swelling that’s so common during pregnancy can put pressure on the nerve that runs through your wrist, causing numbness, tingling, pain, or a dull ache in the fingers, hand, or wrist. You might feel yourself wrestling with wrist pain more at night when you are around . That’s because fluids that accumulate in your lower extremities during the day are redistributed to the rest of your body (including your hands) when you’re lying down.
How can you find relief? Avoid sleeping on your hands, and if you feel numbness at night, prop your arms up with a pillow. Shaking your hands and wrists might also help. Be sure, too, that if you are doing repetitive motions such as piano playing or typing (which can aggravate your symptoms), take frequent hand-stretching breaks. If you’re in a lot of pain, a wrist brace might be just the ticket to comfort. For more information, read here about .
Luckily, when the regular swelling of pregnancy resolves after delivery, the carpal tunnel symptoms will diminish, too.
Pregnancy Q and A
Q: Should I have a baby after 35?
A: No, 35 children is enough.
Q: I’m two months pregnant now. When will my baby move?
A: With any luck, right after he finishes university.
Q: What is the most reliable method to determine a baby’s sex?
A: Childbirth.
Q: My wife is five months pregnant and so moody that sometimes she’s
borderline irrational.
A: So what’s your question?
Q: My childbirth instructor says it’s not pain I’ll feel during
labour, but pressure. Is she right?
A: Yes, in the same way that a tornado might be called an air current.
Q: When is the best time to get an epidural?
A: Right after you find out you’re pregnant.
Q: Is there any reason I have to be in the delivery room
while my wife is in labour?
A: Not unless the word “divorce” means anything to you.
Q: Is there anything I should avoid while recovering from childbirth?
A: Yes, pregnancy.
proton pump drugs mechanism actionhctz is used with an ace inhibitorprozac mao inhibitor drugscomplete mini edta-free protease rochewnt inhibitor clinical trialomeprazole proton pump side effectsprotease and hivcftr inhibitor 172 molecular weightrecombinant rnasin ribonuclease inhibitor msdscyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor proteinkinase inhibitor drugs amazoncortec corrosion papermold inhibitor paint additiveselective serotonin reuptake ssri discontinuation syndromereversible inhibitor of the enzyme acetylcholinesterasepi3 kinase activity assay kitcell permeable caspase-3 inhibitorCaroline turned loose of Charlotte's hair, having fettered the braid in place with a small length of ribbon.noradrenaline re uptake inhibitorpremier rust inhibitor msdscorrosion water solubleserine protease inhibitor wikipediaShe watched her friend as her eyes drifted to the activity outside the window.roche complete protease inhibitor tablet or acm or bootmgr or satie or amcas or narberth or hickey or tyree or binds or ptt or driscoll or jailbroken or mene or occidentalis or grandchild or assured or fellsroche complete mini edta free protease inhibitornorepinephrine reuptake effectswhich inhibitor of protein synthesis blocks the translocation reactionemd kinase inhibitor libraryuncompetitive inhibitor michaelis menten plotnatural gaba reuptake inhibitornalco corrosion inhibitor msds
Q: Do I have to have a baby shower?
A: Not if you change the baby’s nappy very quickly.
Q: Our baby was born last week. When will my wife begin to feel
and act normal again?
A: When the kids are in university.
About the Mommy!
Name: Chanel
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Hazel
First child?: No, this will be my second.
About the daddy!
Name: Eric
Hair color: Dark, dark brown
Eye color: Brown
First child?: Our second.
Finding out!!
What day did you find out?: July 15, /2 Weeks Pregnant)
How did you feel when you found out?: Beyond excited!
Who was with you?: Natalie
Who was the first person you told?: Eric, my husband.
How did they react?: Same as I did.
How did the daddy react?: Excited but he said he knew all a long. :-)
Telling the grandparents!
How did your parents react?: My Mom was ecstatic!
How did his parents react?: Thrilled to bits.
Are they helping with baby names?: They have offered suggestions.
Have they bought anything for the baby yet?: Oh yes!
How often do they call to check on you?: We talk in person or on the phone a lot.
About the pregnancy!
When was your first appointment?: September 5, 2008
When is your due date?: March 12, 2009
How far along are you?: 23 weeks & 3 days pregnant
Pre-pregnancy weight?: Are you kidding? lol
Weight now?: For only me & my OB to know.
Have you had any ultrasounds?: Lots
Have you heard the heartbeat?: Yeeesss!
What was the heartbeat?: Around 150
Sex of the baby!
Are you finding out the sex or will you wait until birth? We found out, we are having a gorgeous little girl.
What do you want?: We were happy either way.
What does the daddy want?: We both just wanted a healthy little baby.
If you have kids, what do they want?: Natalie is just happy to have a little sibling.
What do you think you are having?: I thought I was having a boy, Eric said he knew we were having another girl.
Have you had your big ultrasound yet?: Oh yes, lots of fun.
If so, what are you having?: A girl
If you have kids, are they happy with the sex of the new baby?: I am sure she is, she doesn’t fully understand yet.
Are you & daddy happy with what you are having?: Oh yes.
About the birth!
Do you know what you are taking with you?: Yes, I have a list.
Who is going to be with you?: Eric
Are you going to videotape it?: Maybe the beginning and after but not during.
Natural or medicated?: More than likely, I will have an epidural.
Do you think you will need a c-section?:
Will you cry with you hold your baby for the first time?: I’m sure of it.
Do you think the daddy will cry?: Yes
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold him/her?: I love you!
Are you scared about the labor?: Yes, a little scared but well worth it.
Do you have a name picked out?: Hailey
Girl names…: Hailey Nicole
Boy names…: Matthew
Is your baby going to be named after someone?: No.
Other random questions!!
Where was your baby conceived?: In our room? lol
Have you felt the baby move?: Many, many times, since I was 17 weeks pregnant, I could feel her.
What race(s) will your baby be? From you and daddy?: Were both Caucasian.
Do you have stretch marks yet?: From my last pregnancy, sure.
What was your first symptom?: Morning sickness, exhaustion
Will your baby have godparents?: No but a lot of family members. lol
Who will the god mommy be?: N/A
Who will the god daddy be?: N/A
What is the baby’s room theme?: Girly, pink, will be shared with sister who is a big Dora fan. :-)
What was the first thing you bought for the baby?: Clothes, many clothes.
If you already have kids, how do you think they will adjust to the new baby?: Natalie is going to love being a big sister.
Will you cloth diaper?: Nope.
BFing or formula?:Both.
What is your favorite pregnancy book?: ”A Girlfriends Guide To Pregnancy”
What do you look forward to doing again once you are no longer pregnant?: Being able to sleep in a comfortable position at night.
What physical features do you hope the baby will get from daddy?: His good looks!
What physical features do you hope the baby will get from you?: Hmmm, I don’t know, Eric has the best genes. lol
Is he ready to be a daddy?: Yes, he’s been a great daddy.
Are you ready to be a mommy?: Already am, let’s see if I can handle two. *laughs* I am very excited!
ubiquitin specific protease inhibitorhair lotion walmartfind binding constant competitive inhibitorcyclin-dependent kinase proteintissue inhibitor matrix metalloproteinasesmonoamine oxidase inhibitor maoi medicationsprotease inhibitor cocktail roche protocolthe concept of neuraminidase inhibitorphosphatase inhibitor cocktail tablets rochetissue inhibitor of matrix metalloproteinasejoint supplements aromatase adverse effectsequilibrium dissociation constant inhibitordifference between transition-state analog and competitive inhibitorselektywny inhibitor zwrotnego wychwytu serotoninyrust inhibitor water additivemao-b side effectscox 2 drugs namesinhibitor for protein synthesisphosphate ester corrosionalpha-2-plasmin inhibitor deficiencycytochalasin d phagocytosis inhibitornatural gaba reuptake inhibitormeridian micro rna hairpin inhibitor negative control #1rnase out recombinant inhibitor

我要回帖

更多关于 whereyouare 的文章

随机推荐