一篇以“ Mydiscard changess” 为题...

以my changes为题目写一篇不少于35个单词的小作文_百度作业帮
以my changes为题目写一篇不少于35个单词的小作文
以my changes为题目写一篇不少于35个单词的小作文
There have been many changes in my life.With the development of the economy,my life is better off.For clothing,I have spent moneys on beautiful clothes.But in the past,there were fewer clothes in my wardrobe .For food,I usually had traditional Chinese food for every meal,rice,noodles ordumplings.Nowadays,I can afford any delicious food,including KFC and western food.My life has changed a lot.In the fulture,I believe my life will be better and better.书面表达)请以Changes in My School Life 为题,写一篇短文介绍你的初中学习生活与以前相比有什么变化.词数80左右.参考词汇:used to,spend,have to,hardly ever,miss_百度作业帮
书面表达)请以Changes in My School Life 为题,写一篇短文介绍你的初中学习生活与以前相比有什么变化.词数80左右.参考词汇:used to,spend,have to,hardly ever,miss
书面表达)请以Changes in My School Life 为题,写一篇短文介绍你的初中学习生活与以前相比有什么变化.词数80左右.参考词汇:used to,spend,have to,hardly ever,miss
太长了,我直接用纸写了.字比较潦草,手机像素也低,不清楚的地方可以问我.以Changes in Life为题写一篇英语作文根据下面提示:There have been many changes in my life/be better off/preserved picklescramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat/getting around_百度作业帮
以Changes in Life为题写一篇英语作文根据下面提示:There have been many changes in my life/be better off/preserved picklescramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat/getting around
以Changes in Life为题写一篇英语作文根据下面提示:There have been many changes in my life/be better off/preserved picklescramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat/getting around
CHANGES IN LIFE There have been many changes in my life.Remembet when the small,my house was small and built of soil,a very small.In the rainy,sometimes my house could leaked.NOW,my house was better off.my have a big and fine decoration house.NOW,I'm very happy .I preserved pickles cramped and gloomy room to a big and bright flat.Another,NOW,we were almost everyone have a computer and mobile phone.Explain,we were into the imformation age.but,in the past,we used pen to write.then,was Flying a message.In the field of transportation,people used cows and horses to replace.

我要回帖

更多关于 discard changes 的文章

随机推荐