张作骥 Tso-chi Chang
演员 Actor
范植伟Jik-Wai Fan
李康宜Kang-i Lee
蔡明修 Ming-shiou Tsai
相关电视剧主题曲Taylor Swift - Back To December 歌词
点击播放:
Taylor Swift - Back To December 滚动歌词
Back To DecemberI'm so glad you made time to see meHow's life? Tell me, how's your family?I haven't seen them in a whileYou've been good, busier than everSmall talk: work and the weatherYour guard is up and I know why Because the last time you saw me will still burn in the back of your mindYou gave me roses and I left them there to dieSo this is me swallowing my pride, standin' in front of you, sayin' I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom aint nothin' but missin' you, wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December, turn around and make it alrightI go back to December all the time These days I haven't been sleepin'Stayin' up playin' back myself leavin'When your birthday passed and I didn't callAnd I think about summer, all the beautiful timesI watched you laughin' from the passenger side andI realized I loved you in the fallThen the cold came, the dark days when fear crept into my mindYou gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbyeSo this is me swallowing my pride, standin' in front of you, sayin' I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom aint nothin' but missin' you, wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December, turn around and change my own mindI go back to December all the time I miss your tan skin, your sweet smileSo good to me, so rightAnd how you held me in your arms that September nightThe first time you ever saw me cryMaybe this is wishful thinkingProbably mindless dreamingIf we loved again I swear I'd love you rightI'd go back in time and change it but I can'tSo if the chain is on your door, I understandThis is me swallowing my pride, standin' in front of you, sayin' I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to DecemberIt turns out freedom aint nothin' but missin' you, wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December, turn around and make it arighti go back to December turn around and change my own mindI go back to December all the time All the time
[00:14.18]I'm so glad you made time to see me[00:17.78]How's life? Tell me, how's your family?[00:21.11]I haven't seen them in a while[00:27.62]You've been good, busier than ever[00:31.10]Small talk: work and the weather[00:34.60]Your guard is up and I know why [00:41.33]Because the last time you saw me will still [00:45.67]burn in the back of your mind[00:47.68]You gave me roses and I left them there to die[00:52.99][00:54.44]So this is me swallowing my pride, [00:57.15]standin' in front of you, sayin' I'm sorry for that night[01:03.54]And I go back to December all the time[01:07.85]It turns out freedom aint nothin' but missin' you, [01:11.47]wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine[01:17.25]I go back to December, turn around and make it alright[01:23.96]I go back to December all the time [01:28.48][01:41.75]These days I haven't been sleepin'[01:45.35]Stayin' up playin' back myself leavin'[01:48.86]When your birthday passed and I didn't call[01:55.13]And I think about summer, all the beautiful times[01:58.72]I watched you laughin' from the passenger side and[02:02.51]I realized I loved you in the fall[02:09.31]Then the cold came, the dark days [02:11.84]when fear crept into my mind[02:15.10]You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye[02:21.54][02:22.28]So this is me swallowing my pride, [02:24.96]standin' in front of you, sayin' I'm sorry for that night[02:31.55]And I go back to December all the time[02:35.80]It turns out freedom aint nothin' but missin' you, [02:39.30]wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine[02:45.09]I go back to December, [02:47.47]turn around and change my own mind[02:51.84]I go back to December all the time [02:56.38][03:08.58]I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile[03:12.70]So good to me, so right[03:15.60]And how you held me in your arms that September night[03:21.27]The first time you ever saw me cry[03:24.11]Maybe this is wishful thinking[03:27.33]Probably mindless dreaming[03:30.22]If we loved again I swear I'd love you right[03:34.65][03:36.31]I'd go back in time and change it but I can't[03:43.00]So if the chain is on your door, I understand[03:48.87][03:50.38]This is me swallowing my pride, [03:52.98]standin' in front of you, sayin' I'm sorry for that night[03:59.16]And I go back to December[04:03.71]It turns out freedom aint nothin' but missin' you, [04:07.25]wishin' I'd realized what I had when you were mine[04:12.75]I go back to December, turn around and make it aright[04:19.79]i go back to December turn around and change my own mind[04:26.55]I go back to December all the time [04:36.80]All the time99+条站内信
1条系统消息
分类:流行&&
大小:11.29M
上传时间: 21:46:00
My first song recorded in Studio.....特別感謝上海清晨录音棚艺术指导栾鹏祥老師新浪微博:
Back To DecemberI'm so glad you made time to see meHow's life? Tell me how's your familyI haven't seen them in a whileYou've been good, busier than everSmall talk, work and the weatherYour guard is up and I know whyBecause the last time you saw meis still burned in the back of your mindYou gave me roses and I left them there to dieSo this is me swallowing my pride standing infront of you saying I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin youWishin I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn around and make it all rightI go back to December all the timeThese days I haven't been sleepinStayin up playing back myself leavinWhen your birthday passed and I didn't callThen I think about summer all the beautiful timesI watched you laughin from the passenger sideAnd realized I loved you in the fallAnd then the cold came the dark dayswhen fear crept into my mindYou gave me all your lovin all I gave you was goodbyeSo this is me swallowing my pride standing infront of you saying I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to December all the timeIt turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin youWishin I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn around and change my own mindI go back to December all the timeI miss your tan skin, your sweet smileSo good to me so rightAnd how you held me in your arms that September nightThe first time you ever saw me cryMaybe this is wishful thinkinProbably mindless dreaminIf we loved again I swear I'd love you rightI'd go back in time and change it but I can'tSo if the chain is on your door I understandThis is me swallowing my pride standing infront of you saying I'm sorry for that nightAnd I go back to DecemberIt turns out freedom ain't nothin but missin youWishin I'd realized what I had when you were mineI go back to December turn around and make it all rightI go back to December turn around and change my own mindI go back to December all the timeall the time
歌曲名:Back to December
宣传地址:
扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机
相关歌曲音乐人:The story of a m音乐人:莎尔乐队音乐人:Princess缇为响应国家版权局下发的“关于责令网络音乐服务商停止未经授权传播音乐作品的通知”,从即日起,暂停伴奏和翻唱节目的在线试听服务我们正在联系相关部门 ,确认翻唱是否在此版权范围,wo99是否符合避风港协议,确认后再决定是否开放。

伴奏全文检索
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
伴奏搜索首字母索引:
伴奏搜索字数索引:
&&&&&会员歌曲&&&&
当前位置: &
Back To December伴奏
取自网络&&&&&&&&
taylor swift - back to december (us version)
i’m so glad you made time to see me
how’s life? tell me, how’s your family?
i haven’t seen them in a while
you’ve been good, busier than ever
small talk: work and the weather
your guard is up and i know why
because the last time you saw me will still
burn in the back of your mind
you gave me roses and i left them there to die
so this is me swallowing my pride,
standin’ in front of you, sayin’ i’m sorry for that night
and i go back to december all the time
it turns out freedom aint nothin’ but missin’ you,
wishin’ i’d realized what i had when you were mine
i go back to december, turn around and make it alright
i go back to december all the time
these days i haven’t been sleepin’
stayin’ up playin’ back myself leavin’
when your birthday passed and i didn’t call
and i think about summer, all the beautiful times
i watched you laughin’ from the passenger side and
i realized i loved you in the fall
then the cold came, the dark days
when fear crept
you gave me all your love and all i gave you was goodbye
so this is me swallowing my pride,
and i go back to december all the time
i go back to december,
turn around and change my own mind
i miss your tan skin, your sweet smile
so good to me, so right
and how you held me in your arms that september night
the first time you ever saw me cry
maybe this is wishful thinking
probably mindless dreaming
if we loved again i swear i’d love you right
i’d go back in time and change it but i can’t
so if the chain is on your door, i understand
this is me swallowing my pride,
and i go back to december
i go back to december, turn around and make it aright
i go back to december turn around and change my own mind
all the time
发给朋友共享:
&&Back To December伴奏&&&&&& &&1. &&听听其他人唱的 &&?
&&? &&taylor swift的伴奏&&&&&& &&10. &&11. &&12. &&13. &&14. &&15. &&16. &&17. &&18. &&19.
&&Taylor swift的伴奏排行 &&1. &&2. &&3. &&4. &&5. &&6. &&7. &&8. &&9. &&10. &&11. &&12. &&13. &&14. &&15. &&16. &&17. &&18. &&19.
Copyright?
wo99.net Internet Search . All rights
感谢上海智恩计算机科技有限公司支持带宽经营许可证编号:皖B2-&&&&网络文化经营许可证编号:皖网文[-021号
本站所有内容均为用户上传,如果侵犯到您的版权,请发邮件到,我们会立刻删除!
在网站举办活动请联系

我要回帖

更多关于 back in december 的文章

随机推荐