dear you cryMay You want t...

114网址导航One morning, Charley, a little green frog, was sitting in a pond(池塘) by the side of the road.Wanda, the neighborhood witch(女巫), was walking along the road. She was a good witch and dreamt to become a fairy godmother who can save people from trouble with magic powers. Wanda had been learning fairy godmother magic for 103 years. That morning, she decided to try the magic she had learned and bring happiness to others.Seeing Wanda, Charley cried, “Hi, Wanda.”“Hi, Charley,” replied Wanda, “I have a surprise for you.”Then, Wanda waved her wand(魔杖), said a magic word, and Charley turned into a prince!When Charley-turned-prince looked at himself in the water, he cried, “Hey! You turned me into a prince! It’s a surprise all right, but I don’t want to be a prince! Change me back right now!”“Oh, dear,” Wanda said. “you shouted so loud that I forgot the way to change you back. But who wouldn’t rather be a prince?”“I wouldn’t!” cried Charley. “I want to be a frog!” He stuck out his tongue, missing a bug (虫子) flying by the end of his nose. “Look at that, Wanda! I was a good fly catcher. But now, this tongue is too short! Please change me back!”“I can’t, Charley. But you’ll learn to be happy as a prince.” She waved her wand, and suddenly a castle appeared. Out of the castle dozens of musicians were playing various instruments. “Charley! You’ll have servants, eat delicious foods, and you can sing and dance and snap fingers(弹响指).”“No!” Charley interrupted.(打断) “I don’t want all these! I want bugs!” Charley cried. “I don’t want to sing and dance! And why would I do something as silly as snapping my fingers?”“Snapping fingers!” cried out Wanda. “That’s what I forgot!” She snapped her fingers, cried “Upsi-doodle!” and the castle and musicians disappeared and the prince became a little green frog.”Charley looked at himself in the water. “ You did it, Wanda. Oh, happy day! I’m a frog.”“I must apologize, Charley,” Wanda said, “you are a happy frog. I should know this a moment ago.”小题1:Wanda turned Charley from a frog into a prince
A.of her own willB.to play a joke on himC.at the request of charleyD.to teach Charley a lesson小题2: After the little green frog became a prince, he
.A.was grateful to WandaB.Wanted a great palaceC.couldn’t recognize WandaD.became angry with Wanda小题3: The underlined part “You did it” in the passage means “
“.A.You gave me a surpriseB.You turned me back into a frogC.You turned me into a princeD.You understood what I meant小题4: At the end of the story, Wanda probably felt
.A.satisfiedB.ashamedC.worriedD.excited小题5:According to the passage, which of the following conclusions can we get?A.Just be yourselfB.Do nothing by halvesC.Helping others is a virtueD.Where there is a will, there is a way - 跟谁学
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:One morning, Charley, a little green frog, was sitting in a pond(池塘) by the side of the road.Wanda, the neighborhood witch(女巫), was walking along the road. She was a good witch and dreamt to become a fairy godmother who can save people from trouble with magic powers. Wanda had been learning fairy godmother magic for 103 years. That morning, she decided to try the magic she had learned and bring happiness to others.Seeing Wanda, Charley cried, “Hi, Wanda.”“Hi, Charley,” replied Wanda, “I have a surprise for you.”Then, Wanda waved her wand(魔杖), said a magic word, and Charley turned into a prince!When Charley-turned-prince looked at himself in the water, he cried, “Hey! You turned me into a prince! It’s a surprise all right, but I don’t want to be a prince! Change me back right now!”“Oh, dear,” Wanda said. “you shouted so loud that I forgot the way to change you back. But who wouldn’t rather be a prince?”“I wouldn’t!” cried Charley. “I want to be a frog!” He stuck out his tongue, missing a bug (虫子) flying by the end of his nose. “Look at that, Wanda! I was a good fly catcher. But now, this tongue is too short! Please change me back!”“I can’t, Charley. But you’ll learn to be happy as a prince.” She waved her wand, and suddenly a castle appeared. Out of the castle dozens of musicians were playing various instruments. “Charley! You’ll have servants, eat delicious foods, and you can sing and dance and snap fingers(弹响指).”“No!” Charley interrupted.(打断) “I don’t want all these! I want bugs!” Charley cried. “I don’t want to sing and dance! And why would I do something as silly as snapping my fingers?”“Snapping fingers!” cried out Wanda. “That’s what I forgot!” She snapped her fingers, cried “Upsi-doodle!” and the castle and musicians disappeared and the prince became a little green frog.”Charley looked at himself in the water. “ You did it, Wanda. Oh, happy day! I’m a frog.”“I must apologize, Charley,” Wanda said, “you are a happy frog. I should know this a moment ago.”小题1:Wanda turned Charley from a frog into a prince
A.of her own willB.to play a joke on himC.at the request of charleyD.to teach Charley a lesson小题2: After the little green frog became a prince, he
.A.was grateful to WandaB.Wanted a great palaceC.couldn’t recognize WandaD.became angry with Wanda小题3: The underlined part “You did it” in the passage means “
“.A.You gave me a surpriseB.You turned me back into a frogC.You turned me into a princeD.You understood what I meant小题4: At the end of the story, Wanda probably felt
.A.satisfiedB.ashamedC.worriedD.excited小题5:According to the passage, which of the following conclusions can we get?A.Just be yourselfB.Do nothing by halvesC.Helping others is a virtueD.Where there is a will, there is a wayOne morning, Charley, a little green frog, was sitting in a pond(池塘) by the side of the road.Wanda, the neighborhood witch(女巫), was walking along the road. She was a good witch and dreamt to become a fairy godmother who can save people from trouble with magic powers. Wanda had been learning fairy godmother magic for 103 years. That morning, she decided to try the magic she had learned and bring happiness to others.Seeing Wanda, Charley cried, “Hi, Wanda.”“Hi, Charley,” replied Wanda, “I have a surprise for you.”Then, Wanda waved her wand(魔杖), said a magic word, and Charley turned into a prince!When Charley-turned-prince looked at himself in the water, he cried, “Hey! You turned me into a prince! It’s a surprise all right, but I don’t want to be a prince! Change me back right now!”“Oh, dear,” Wanda said. “you shouted so loud that I forgot the way to change you back. But who wouldn’t rather be a prince?”“I wouldn’t!” cried Charley. “I want to be a frog!” He stuck out his tongue, missing a bug (虫子) flying by the end of his nose. “Look at that, Wanda! I was a good fly catcher. But now, this tongue is too short! Please change me back!”“I can’t, Charley. But you’ll learn to be happy as a prince.” She waved her wand, and suddenly a castle appeared. Out of the castle dozens of musicians were playing various instruments. “Charley! You’ll have servants, eat delicious foods, and you can sing and dance and snap fingers(弹响指).”“No!” Charley interrupted.(打断) “I don’t want all these! I want bugs!” Charley cried. “I don’t want to sing and dance! And why would I do something as silly as snapping my fingers?”“Snapping fingers!” cried out Wanda. “That’s what I forgot!” She snapped her fingers, cried “Upsi-doodle!” and the castle and musicians disappeared and the prince became a little green frog.”Charley looked at himself in the water. “ You did it, Wanda. Oh, happy day! I’m a frog.”“I must apologize, Charley,” Wanda said, “you are a happy frog. I should know this a moment ago.”小题1:Wanda turned Charley from a frog into a prince
.A.satisfiedB.ashamedC.worriedD.excited小题5:According to the passage, which of the following conclusions can we get?A.Just be yourselfB.Do nothing by halvesC.Helping others is a virtueD.Where there is a will, there is a way科目:最佳答案小题1: A小题2:D小题3:B小题4:B小题5:A解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Al & Joanna Lacy - [Mail Order Bride 09] - So Little Time (retail) (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 dear you cry 的文章

随机推荐