发布时间:日
发布者:&|&作者:
推荐级别:
总下载数:次
请欣赏翻页式【小故事小哲理(相册版)】PPS,望喜欢,祝快乐!
赞助商链接
幻灯片预览(预览只供参考 观看高质量请下载观看)
我来说两句
★特别提示:由于最近网站进行了升级,升级后网站增加了防止盗链接功能,所以在下载的时候,不能在“普通下载链接”上面点击右键“目标另存为”了,只能直接点击(鼠标左键单击)下载链接下载,否则下载的文件只是一个含有“非法链接”的网页文件!
★ PPSX,PPTX幻灯片文件打开方法:如果您是Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003以下版本,需要安装支持插件才可以浏览,
★ “普通低速下载”对速度有限制,下载速度相对较慢,推荐使用快车高速下载和迅雷高速下载下载文件,这样既保证下载速度又可以解决文件名乱码、保存后无法打开等问题!
★ “1号服务器”和“2号服务器”都可以下载,文件是一样的,“2号服务器”属于电信线路,推荐使用电信宽带的用户使用;
★ IE7.0以上的用户如果无法下载本站幻灯片,请点击浏览器菜单栏的“工具”---“internet选项”---点击“高级”选项卡,在设置中找到“使用被动FTP(用于防火墙和DSL调制解调器的兼容)”,将前面打钩,然后点击确定退出即可,如果还是无法下载请关闭浏览器重新打开试试,如果仍然无法下载,建议是用快车下载;
★ 部分很久以前发布的幻灯片、Word、Excel等文件做了修改保护加密,幻灯片如果在线打开会提示输入密码,请点击只读欣赏或者下载到硬盘后欣赏,如需修改解密请联系站长!
★ 保存文件的时请修改文件名,不要用乱码文件名保存;后缀请保持“.pps”,请不要改成“.ppt”;如果提示打不开,文件损坏,请确认你有没有完全下载文件(浏览器下载有时会只下一半导致文件无法打开).
★ 如果您发现该文件不能下载,请查看常见问题或通知管理员,谢谢!
★ 如果下载需要麦币,请本着为本站做贡献的精神,赚取麦币,关于麦币说明请
★ 当点击同意支付麦币按钮后,没有自动弹出下载地址(下载对话框),请重新点击下载地址下载,不会重复收取麦币;
★ 文本、幻灯片、Word、Flash、视频等文件,在某些浏览器下面可以直接打开欣赏,无需下载,但可能等待的时间较长!
★ 如果您发现该文件含有不良信息或侵犯了您的权益,请进行举报,谢谢支持;
★ 本站资料来源于网络,任何因此产生的个人和商业纠纷本站概不负责;
★ 如果您制作了好东东希望能与大家分享,我们愿意和您一起宣传!投稿请。
★ 未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源!
赞助商链接
赞助商链接
本站提供的所有资料均来自互联网或者网友提供,纯属学习交流之用,如侵犯您版权的请与我们联系,我们会尽快改正!你知道哪些寓言故事 它告诉我们什么道理写下来_百度作业帮
你知道哪些寓言故事 它告诉我们什么道理写下来
你知道哪些寓言故事 它告诉我们什么道理写下来
亡羊补牢:犯了错误,遭到挫折,这是常见的现象.只要能认真吸取教训,及时采取补救措施,就可以避免继续犯错误,遭受更大的损失.南辕北辙:想到达南方,车子却向北行.比喻行动和目的正好相反.告诉我们,无论做什么事,只有首先看准方向,才能充分发挥自己的有利条件;如果方向错了,那么有利条件只会起到相反的作用.叶公好龙:口头上表示喜欢或者不喜欢,未必是真实的.只有通过实践检验,才能验证这种喜欢或者不喜欢是否真实可信.滥竽充数:不会吹竽的人混在吹竽的队伍里充数.比喻无本领的冒充有本领,次货冒充好货.画蛇添足:画蛇时给蛇添上脚.比喻做了多余的事,反而有害无益,徒劳无功.买椟还珠:买下盛装珍珠的木匣,退还了木匣中的珍珠.比喻没有眼光,取舍不当.郑人买履:讲了郑国有个打算买鞋的人,先在家里量好了脚的尺码,到了集市上却忘记拿尺码,等他跑回家拿了尺码再返回时,集市已经散了.有人问他为什么不用脚去试试,他却回答,宁可相信尺码,也不相信自己的脚.这个故事讽刺了那些不从实际出发,信守教条办事呆板的人.你想要外国的,可以看《伊索寓言》.
亡羊补牢:犯了错误,遭到挫折,这是常见的现象。只要能认真吸取教训,及时采取补救措施,就可以避免继续犯错误,遭受更大的损失。 南辕北辙:想到达南方,车子却向北行。比喻行动和目的正好相反。告诉我们,无论做什么事,只有首先看准方向,才能充分发挥自己的有利条件;如果方向错了,那么有利条件只会起到相反的作用。叶公好龙:口头上表示喜欢或者不喜欢,未必是真实的。只有通过实践检验,才能验证这种...
你看安徒生童话即可
少说废话知道回答 不知道拉到
B,好心当做驴肝肺,懒得理你
掩耳盗铃,他告诉我们不要做欺骗自己是事,骗过了别人,但是骗不是过自己
无所事事你说你说你能当前位置:&&&&&&&&&
最新公告:
英语小故事大哲理
16:58:52&&
有时候看看一些英语寓言故事短文,能在里面学到很多的哲理知识,对自己人生的帮助极大。
A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, &I do not want for the rich man wi he will give me very nice food to eat.& Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust. He went on and came to a river. The river so he could not go over it. He
then he said, &I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river.& He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them. Do not th you may be glad to have them at some other time.
The Old Cat An old woman had a cat. T she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old. One day the she jumped and caught the mouse. But s so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it. Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse. She began to hit the cat. The cat said, &Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young.&
Teacher:Why are you late for school every morning? Tom:Every time I come to the corner,a sign says,&School-Go slow&. :? :,&----&. A Good Boy Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. &What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?& &I gave it to a poor old woman,& he answered. &You're a good boy,& said the mother proudly. &Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?& &She is the one who sells the candy.&
&& && &&&& && Drunk One day, a father and his little son were going home. At this age, the boy was interested in all kinds of things and was always asking questions. Now, he asked, &What's the meaning of the word 'Drunk', dad?& &Well, my son,& his father replied, &look, there are standing two policemen. If I regard the two policemen as four then I am drunk.& &But, dad,& the boy said, & there's only ONE policeman!&
&&&& &&&& & &&&
The City Mouse and the Country Mouse Once there were two mice. They were friends. One mouse
the other mouse lived in the city. After many years the Country mouse saw the C he said, &Do come and see me at my house in the country.& So the City mouse went. The City mouse said, &This food is not good, and your house is not good. Why do you live in a hole in the field? You should come and live in the city. You would live in a nice house made of stone. You would have nice food to eat. You must come and see me at my house in the city.& The Country mouse went to the house of the City mouse. It was a very good house. Nice food was set ready for them to eat. But just as they began to eat they heard a great noise. The City mouse cried, & Run! Run! The cat is coming!& They ran away quickly and hid. After some time they came out. When they came out, the Country mouse said, &I do not like living in the city. I like living in my hole in the field. For it is nicer to be poor and happy, than to be rich and afraid.&
&&&& && &&
[&发布:鑳介?鑻辫?缃?&&&&编辑:鑳介?鑻辫?缃?&]
能飞英语网欢迎您评论,文明上网,理性发言
能飞视听学习软件
能飞背单词
英语学习方法
英语推荐文章
英语学习工具
版权所有 & . All Rights Reserved.推荐这篇日记的豆列
······Copyright & 2008 - 2010
声明:如无意冒犯原作者,请联系:

我要回帖