whatever it takess a lot of e...

当前位置:
>>>Willpower is a kind of quality, ______ is ______ it takes to..
Willpower is a kind of quality, ______ is ______ it takes to do anything well.A. whichB. whatC. whichD. what
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:不详
D试题分析:考查非限制性定语从句和表语从句的引导词。第一空填which因为这是非限制性定语从句,修饰quality,在定语从句中做主语,第二空填what,是引导表语从句,表语从句中用的是It takes sth to do做…要花费…,缺少宾语:所以只能用疑问代词what补充。句意:意志力是一种品质,它也是要把事情做好所需要的(东西)。点评:非限制性定语从句可以用which或as引导,在定语从句中做主宾表,which表示“这个,那个”as表示“正如”,表语从句,其引导词和宾语从句一样,缺什么,就补上什么。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Willpower is a kind of quality, ______ is ______ it takes to..”主要考查你对&&限制性定语从句,非限制性定语从句&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
限制性定语从句非限制性定语从句
限制性定语从句的概念:
限制性定语是指对被修饰名词或代词的必需修饰,是被修饰名词或代词不可缺少的修饰语,如果去掉它句子意思往往会不明确或会发生变化。如:The travellers knowing about the floods took another road. 知道发大水的那些游客改道走了。&&&&&&& The boys wanting to play football were disappointed when it rained. 想踢足球的那些男孩子因为下雨而感到失望。关系代词引导的定语从句:
关系代词所代替的先行词是人或物的名词或代词,并在句中充当主语、宾语、定语等成分。关系代词在定语从句中作主语时,从句谓语动词的人称和数要和先行词保持一致。 1)who, whom, that 这些词代替的先行词是人的名词或代词,在从句中所起作用如下: 例:Is he the man who/that wants to see you? 他就是你想见的人吗?(who/that在从句中作主语)&&&&&&&&&&&&&He is the man whom/that I saw yesterday. 他就是我昨天见的那个人。(whom/that在从句中作宾语) 2)Whose用来指人或物,(只用作定语,若指物,它还可以同ofwhich互换)例:They rushed over to help the man whose car had broken down. 那人车坏了,大家都跑过去帮忙。&& &&&&&&& Please pass me the book whose(of which) coverisgreen. 请递给我那本绿皮的书。 3)which, that 它们所代替的先行词是事物的名词或代词,在从句中可作主语、宾语等。例如:A prosperity which/that had never been seen before appears in the countryside. 农村出现了前所未有的繁荣。(which/that在句中作宾语) &&&&&&&&&&& The package(which/that) you are carrying is about to come unwrapped.你拿的包快散了。(which/that在句中作宾语)
关系副词引导的定语从句:关系副词可代替的先行词是时间、地点或理由的名词,在从句中作状语。 1)when, where, why 关系副词when, where, why的含义相当于“介词+which”结构,因此常常和“介词+which”结构交替使用。例如:There are occasions when(on which) one must yield.任何人都有不得不屈服的时候。 &&&&&&&&&&& Beijing is the place where(inwhich) I was born. 北京是我的出生地。 &&&&&&&&&&& Is this the reason why(for which) he refused our offer? 这就是他拒绝我们帮助他的理由吗? 2)that代替关系副词 that可以用于表示时间、地点、方式、理由的名词后取代when, where, why和“介词+which”引导的定语从句,在口语中that常被省略,例如:His father died the year(that/when/in which) he was born. 他父亲在他出生那年逝世了。 &&&&&&&&&&& He is unlikely to find the place(that/where/in which) he lived forty years ago. 他不大可能找到他四十年前居住过的地方。 限定性定语与非限定性定语的区别:
1、形式不同:限定性定语从句主句和从句之间不用逗号隔开,口语中使用时也不停顿;而非限定性定语从句与主句之间通常有逗号隔开,口语中使用时有停顿。 2、功能不同:&限定性定语从句用于对先行词的意义进行修饰、限制和识别,如果去掉,就会造成句意不完整或概念不清;而非限定性定语从句用于对先行词起补充说明作用,如果省略,句意仍然清楚、完整: 如:People who take physical exercise live longer. 进行体育锻炼的人活得长些。(若把从句去掉句子就失去意义) &&&&&&& His daughter, who is in Boston now, is coming home next week. 他女儿现在在波士顿,下星期回来。(若把从句去句子意义仍然完整) 3、翻译不同:在翻译定语从句时,一般把限定性定语从句翻译在它所修饰的先行词之前,而把非限定性定语从句与主句分开: 如:He is the man whose car was stolen. 他就是汽车被窃的那个人。 &&&&&&& I've invited Jim, who lives in the next flat. 我邀请了吉姆,他就住在隔壁。 4、含义不同: 如:I have a sister who is a doctor. 我有一个医生的姐姐。(姐姐不止一个) &&&&&&& I have a sister, who is a doctor. 我有一个姐姐,她是当医生的。(只有一个姐姐) 5、先行词不同限定性定语从句的先行词只能是名词或代词,而非限定性定语从句的先行词则可以是名词或代词,也可以是短语或句子;另外,当先行词为专有名词或其他具有独一无二性的普通名词时,通常要用非限制性定语从句,而不用限制性定语从句: 如:Peter drove too fast, which was dangerous. 彼得开车很快,这是很危险的。(which指drive too fast) &&&&&&& He changed his mind, which made me very angry. 他改变了主意,这使我很生气。(which指整个主句) &&&&&&& Mr.Smith, who is our boss, will leave for Japan next week. 我们的老板史密斯先生下周要去日本。(先行词为专有名词,要用非限制性定语从句修饰)&& &&&&&&& Her father, who has a lot of money, wishes her to study abroad. 她父亲很有钱,希望她出国学习。(先行词为表独一无二意义的普通名词,要用非限制性定语从句修饰) 6、关系词不同:关系词that和why可用于限制性定语从句中,通常不用于非限制性定语从句;另外,在限制性定语从句中,关系词有时可以省略,而在非限制性定语从句中关系词一律不省略。 判断关系代词与关系副词方法:
一:用关系代词,还是关系副词完全取决于从句中的谓语动词。及物动词后面无宾语,就必须要求用关系代词;而不及物动词则要求用关系副词。例如:This is the mountain village where I stayed last year. &&&&&&&&&&& I'll never forget the days when I worked together with you. 判断改错(错)This is the mountain village where I visited last year. (错)I will never forget the days when I spent in the countryside. (对)This is the mountain village(which) I visited last year. (对)I'll never forget the days(which) I spent in the countryside. 注:习惯上总把表地点或时间的名词与关系副词where, when联系在一起。此两题错在关系词的误用上。二:准确判断先行词在定语从句中的成分(主、谓、宾、定、状),也能正确选择出关系代词/关系副词。例1. Is this museum ___ you visited a few days age? &&&&&&& A. where&&&&&&&& B. that &&&&&& &C. on which &&&&&&& D. the one 例2. Is this the museum ____ the exhibition was held.&&&&&&&&& A. where&&&&&&&&&B. that &&&&&&& C.on which &&&&&&& D. the one 答案:例1:D,例2:A 例1变为肯定句:This museum is___ you visited a few days ago. 例2变为肯定句:This is the museum ___ the exhibition was held. 注:在句1中,所缺部分为宾语,而where, that, on which都不能起到宾语的作用,只有the one既做了主句的表语,又可做从句的宾语,可以省略关系代词,所以应选D。而句2中,主、谓、宾俱全,从句部分为句子的状语表地点,既可用副词where,又因in the museum词组,可用介词in+which引导地点状语。而此题中,介词on用的不对,所以选A。关系词的选择依据在从句中所做的成分,先行词在从句中作主、定、宾语时,选择关系代词(who,whom,that,which,whose);先行词在从句中做状语时,应选择关系副词(where地点状语,when时间状语,why原因状语)。 定语从句知识体系:
&关系代词that的用法:
1)不用that的情况: a)在引导非限定性定语从句时。 如:(错)The tree, that is four hundred years old, is very famous here. b)介词后不能用: 如:We depend on the land from which we get our food. &&&&&&& We depend on the land that/which we get our food from.2)只能用that作为定语从句的关系代词的情况 a)在there be句型中,只用that,不用which。 b)在不定代词,如:anything, nothing, the one, all, much, few, any, little等作先行词时,只用that,不用which。 c)先行词有the only, the very修饰时,只用that。 d)先行词为序数词、数词、形容词最高级时,只用that。. e)先行词既有人,又有物时。例:All that is needed is a supply of oil. &所需的只是供油问题。&& &&&&&&& Finally, the thief handed everything that he had stolen to the police. 那贼最终把偷的全部东西交给了警察。 非限制性定语从句的概念:
非限制性定语是对被修饰名词或代词的附加说明,它不是必需的,如果去掉,也不会影响句子的意思,它与被修饰名词之间通常用逗号分开。如:The travellers, knowing about the floods, took another road. 游客们知道发了大水,都改道走了。&&&&&&& The boys, wanting to play football, were disappointed when it rained. 那些男孩子想踢足球,因为下雨感到失望。非限制性定语从句用法:
1、引导非限定性定语从句时,只能用which(不用that)。例如:Heat is another form of energy, which is as important as other kinds of energy. &&&&&&&&&&& 热是另一种形式的能量,与其他形式的能量一样重要。&(从句表补充说明,而且关系代词which不能换成that。)   2、引导非限定性定语从句的which可以指代前面的先行词,也可以指前面整个句子的含义。例如:That Peter will marry Alice, which has not been announced yet, has spread around. &&&&&&&&&&& 彼特要娶爱丽斯这件事还没宣布,却已传得沸沸扬扬。(句子中的which指“彼特要娶爱丽斯”这整个句子的意思。)   3、除which外,还可用when,where,who等关系代、副词引导非限定性定语从句。例如:After graduation, I decided to stay in Chongqing, where I spent my childhood and four years of college life.& 毕业后,我决定留在重庆,在那里我曾度过了我的童年和四年大学生活。   &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Albert Einstein left Germany for the United States during World WarII, when Jews were badly treated in Germany.&&第二次世界大战期间,爱因斯坦离开德国去了美国,那时犹太人在德国受到不好的对待。   4、在限定性定语从句中作宾语时,引导词可以省略,但引导非限定性定语从句的关联词不能省。如:He was eager to go to the hospital to see his stepmother, whom he loved and respected as his own mother.& 他急于想去医院看望他的继母,他把他的继母当作亲生母亲一样热爱和尊敬。   &&&& The American journalist(whom/who) the announcer mentioned in the news broadcast is said to have been killed by the gangsters.&播音员在新闻广播中提到的那位美国记者据说已经被匪徒杀害了。   两例中的关系代词都在从句中作宾语。由于第二例是限定性定语从句,可以省略关系代词;第一例中的引导词不能省略,因为它引导的是非限定性定语从句。   5、表示“正如”的含义时,通常用as引导非限定性定语从句,也可用which引导;但置于句首时,只能用as引导。   如:China has basically succeeded in defeating SARS, which/as we have expected. &&&&&&& 正如我们所预料的那样,中国已基本上战胜了“非典”。   && &&&&&&& As is well known to everybody, Tai wan is an inseparable part of China. &&&&&&& 众所周知,台湾是中国不可分割的一部分。   但是当非限定性定语从句是否定含义时,就只能用which(而不用as)引导。如:He didn't win the championship, which I hadn't expected. &&&&&&& 他没获得冠军,这一点是我没预料到的。非限制性定语丛句中as, which的区别:
1、which引导非限制性定语丛句代表前面的整个句子的时候,一般是对主句的结果的说明。&&&&&& 如: He grows too fast, which makes him taller than his classmates. 2、as引导非限制性丛句代表前面整个句子时一般来讲丛句的谓语动词有三种: A. 含有be动词:如:He failed the exam, as is natural. B. 实意动词的被动形式: 如:As is reported, the fire caused a great loss. C.感官动词和意识类动词如:如:see, hear, notice, know, learn, realize 等。&&&&&&&& As you know, I am a teacher. 3、as可翻译为正如,它引导的丛句可位于主句之前,也可位于主句之后;which引导的该丛句只能位于主句之后。例1:__A___he realized, I was very useful to him.&例2:This elephant is like a snake, ___A__anybody can see.&例3:The sun gives us light and heat, __B___makes the plan tgrow well. &&&&&&&&& A. As(as)&&&&&&&&&&B. which&&&&&&&&& C. that&&&&&&&&&&D. who 限定性定语从句与非限定性定语从句的区别:
非限制性定语从句的关系词:
非限定性定语从句的使用规则及注意事项:
1、which引导的非限定性定语从句是用来说明前面整个句子的情况或主句的某一部分。2、在引导限定性定语从句时,that有时相当于in which, at which, for which或at which。其中,介词的选用,依据从句中的动词所需搭配的介词来选用。例句:① Attitudes towards day dreaming are changing in much the same way that(inwhich)attitudes towards night dreaming have changed. &&& 人们对白日做梦的态度正在改变,这与人们对夜间做梦的看法的变化有非常相似之处。② I like the music for the very reason that(for which) he dislike it.&&&&&我出于某种原因喜欢这种音乐,而他恰恰与我相反。③ We arrived the day that(on which) they left. &&& 刚好我们到的那天他们走了。3、as有时也可用作关系代词。4、在非限定性定语从句中,关系词不能用that。
发现相似题
与“Willpower is a kind of quality, ______ is ______ it takes to..”考查相似的试题有:
448618445480385503441916439587396170请在这里输入关键词:
科目:高中英语
来源:黄冈题库练考新课堂 高一英语
  These days’ experience(经历) ,like many other things, are becoming increasingly expensive. One has to get to pay a lot to get, even an ordinary one.
  Not long ago, I wanted to invite my friends to a lunch. What we really need was a good and a quiet place for a talk, not a big meal. So I chose one and told my friends to go there.
  After I ordered, I was asked whether I would eat a 100 yuan or 200 yuan lunch, I said,“200 yuan.” I didn’t realize until I was asked to pay after lunch, that“200 yuan”means“200 yuan for person each.”
  There were five people that day, and all of us were surprised by the 200 yuan meal. The bill came at last: it was 1260 [l000 for the five of us, plus the money for drinks, fruits and air conditioning(空调)]. I paid the bill without a word.
  What could I say? It was not their fault(过失). It was my own fault that made me pay the largest bill in my life.
  However, it was not so bad: we had a good lunch and at a quiet place. Besides, the experience will help in later years.
  To support my idea, I have developed my own way of thinking about the price: 200 yuan for the lunch and 1060 for the experience. This paid experience has made me ten times wiser.
1.According to the passage, now one has to pay ________.
A.more for a lunch in a restaurant
B.more to get an ordinary lunch
C.more for some experience
D.increasingly high price
2.I ordered a lunch ________.
A.so as to have a big lunch
B.so that we could have a good meal
C.in order to introduce my friends to the restaurant
D.to have a talk in a good place
3.I thought I ordered a meal that would cost ________.
A.me 100 yuanB.me 200 yuan
C.us 200 yuan eachD.me 1260 yuan
4.The last sentence of the passage expressed ________.
A.my thanks to the restaurant
B.my happiness to be ten times wiser
C.my anger at the experience
D.my pleasure to have a good lunch
5.I paid the largest bill in my life because ________.
A.the restaurant cheated the customers
B.there was a misunderstanding between the restaurant and the customer
C.I was unknown to the restaurant
D.I knew little about the market prices
来源:2010届黑龙江省高三上学期期末考试英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节:选择题(共15小题,每小题2分,共30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳答案,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
&A month after Hurricane Katrina, I
returned home in New Orleans.There lay my house, reduced to waist-high ruins, smelly and dirty.
Before the trip, I’d had my car fixed.When the office employee of the
garage was writing up the bill, she noticed my Louisiana license plate.“You from New Orleans?” she
asked.I said I was,
“No charge,” she said, and firmly shook her head when I reached for my wallet.The next day I went for a
haircut, and the same thing happened.
As my wife was studying in Florida, we
decided to move there and tried to find a rental house that we could afford
while also paying off a mortgage(抵押贷款)on our ruined house.We looked at many places, but none was satisfactory.We’d begun to accept that we’d
have to live in extremely reduced circumstances for a while, when I got a very
curious e-mail from a James Kennedy in California.He’d read some pieces I’d written about our
sufferings for Slate, the online magazine, and wanted to give us (“no
conditions attached”) a new house across the lake from New Orleans.
It sounded too good to be true, but I
replied, thanking him for his exceptional generosity, that we had no plans to
go back.Then a poet
at the University of Florida offered to let his house to me while he went to
England on his one-year paid leave.The rent was rather reasonable.I mentioned the poet’s offer to James Kennedy, and the next day he
sent a check covering our entire rent for eight months.
Throughout this painful experience, the
kindness of strangers has done much to bring back my faith in humanity.It’s almost worth losing your
worldly possessions to be reminded that people are really nice when given half
a chance.
56.What do we know about James Kennedy?
&&&&&&&& A.He was a writer of an online
magazine.&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&& B.He was a poet at the University
of Florida.
&&&&&&&& C.He offered the author a new
house free of charge.&&&&&&
&&&&&&&& D.He learned about the author’s
sufferings via e-mail.
57.It can be inferred from the text that ______.
&& & A.the author’s family was in
financial difficulty
&&&&&&&& B.rents were comparatively
reasonable despite the disaster
&&&&&&&& C.houses were difficult to find
in the hurricane-stricken area
&&&&&&&& D.the mortgage on the ruined
house was paid off by the bank
58.The author learned from his experience that ______.
&&&&&&&& A.worldly possessions can be
given up when necessary
&&&&&&&& B.generosity should be encouraged
in some cases
&&&&&&&& C.people benefit from their sad
stories &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&& D.human beings are kind after all
来源:2010届东北三省三校高三下学期第一次联合模拟考试
第三部分&阅读理解 (共两节,满分40分)
第一节 (共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
Recently, one of my best friends, whom I’ve
shared just about everything with since the first day of kindergarten, spent
the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we’ve both
always looked forward to the few times a year when we can see each other.
Over the weekend, we spent hours and hours,
staying up late into the night, talking about the people she was hanging around
with. She started telling me stories about her new boyfriend, about how he
experimented with drugs and was into other self-destructive behavior. I was
blown away! She told me how she had been lying to her parents about where she
was going and even stealing out to see this guy because they didn’t want her
around him. No matter how hard I tried to tell her that she deserved better,
she didn’t believe me. Her self-respect seemed to have disappeared.
I tried to convince her that she was
ruining her future and heading for big trouble. I felt like I was getting
nowhere. I just couldn’t believe that she really thought it was acceptable to
hang with a bunch of losers, especially her boyfriend.
By the time she left, I was really worried
about her and exhausted by the experience. It had been so frustrating, I had
come close to telling her several times during the weekend that maybe we had
just grown too far apart to continue our friendship,but I didn’t. I put the power
of friendship to the final test. We’d been friends for far too long. I had to
hope that she valued me enough to know that I was trying to save her from
hurting herself. I wanted to believe that our friendship could conquer
anything.
A few days later, she called to say that
she had thought long and hard about our conversation, and then she told me that
she had broken up with her boyfriend. I just listened on the other end of the
phone with tears of joy running down my face. It was one of the truly rewarding
moments in my life. Never had I been so proud of a friend.
56. In the writer’s opinion, her friend
________.
A. was a girl with no self-respect
B. could find a better boyfriend
C. was brave enough to stick to her own
choice
D. didn’t value the writer’s suggestion
57. What did the writer worry about?
A. She would lose the friendship with her.
B. Her friend’s parents would be worried
about their daughter.
C. Her friend would get into great trouble
with the boy.
D. Her friend’s boyfriend would be in great
trouble.
58. We may leam from Paragraph 3 that the
writer ________.
A. didn’t want to go anywhere else
B. hated her friend’s hanging with her
boyfriend
C. couldn’t believe that her friend’s
choice was acceptable
D. doubted that she could in any way help
her friend
59. What can be concluded from the passage?
A. Friendship starting from childhood is
not reliable.
B. Friendship is a cure for any injury in
life.
C. Friendship should be everlasting once
begun.
D. Friendship can have magical power in
life.
来源:0910学年广东省高二上学期期末联考
Ⅲ 阅读理解 (共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
&&& 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
I began to grow up that
winter night when my parents and I were returning from my aunt's
house, and my mother said that we might soon be leaving for America. We were on
the bus then. I was crying, and some people on the bus were
turning around to look at me. I remember that I could not bear the thought of
never hearing again the radio program for school children to which I listened
every morning.
I do not remember
myself crying for that reason again. In fact, I think I cried very little when
I was saying goodbye to my friends and relatives. When we were leaving I
thought about all the places I was going to see—the strange and magical places
I had known only from books and pictures. The country I was leaving never to
come back was hardly in my head then.
The four years that
followed taught me the importance of optimism, but the idea did not come to me
at once. For the first two years in New York I was really lost—having to study
in three schools as a result of family moves. I did not quite know what I was
or what I should be. Mother remarried, and things became even more complex for
me. Some time passed before my stepfather and I got used to each other. I was
often sad, and saw no end to “the hard times. ”
My responsibilities in
the family increased a lot since I knew English better than everyone else at
home. I wrote letters, filled out forms, translated at interviews with
Immigration officers, took my grandparents to the doctor and translated there,
and even discussed telephone bills with company representatives.
From my experiences I
have learned one important rule: Almost all common troubles eventually go away!
Something good is certain to happen in the end when you do not give up, and
just wait a little! I believe that my life will turn out all right, even though
it will not be that easy.
66. How did the author
get to know America?
A. From her
relatives&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. From her mother
C. From books and
pictures&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
D. From radio programs
67. Upon leaving for America the author felt&&&&&&& .
A.
confused&&&&&& B.
excited&&&&&&&& C.
worried&&&&& D. disappointed
68. For the first two
years in New York, the author&&&&&&& .
A. often lost her
way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. did not think about her future
C. studied in three
different schools&&&&&&&& D. got on
well with her stepfather
69. What can we learn
about the author from Paragraph 4?
A. She worked as a
translator
B. She attended a lot
of job interviews
C. She paid telephone
bills for her family
D. She helped her
family with her English
70. The author believes
that&&&&&& .
A. her future will be
free from troubles
B. it is difficult to
learn to become patient
C. there are more good
things than bad things
D. good things will
happen if one keeps trying
来源:0110
阅读理解。&&& Go to church, then have a big lunch, then go out to play while mum does the housework. That was a typical (典型的) British Sunday in the 1960s. But things now could not be more different.&&&&&Some British sociologists recently studied the typical British Sunday. They found that people get up later and do less housework than they did 40 years ago. They are far more likely to be out shopping or enjoyingthemselves than cooking Sunday lunch.&&&&&Sunday mornings were busy 40 years ago. Most women caught up on their weekly housework and cooked a nice lunch. They seldom allowed themselves any "leisure" until afternoon, after the dishes were cleaned. Then there would be another rush to the table between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm for tea. But now, Britons can have brunch (早午餐) at the restaurant. Fewer people bother to cook themselves. "You only have two free days a week. You don't want to have to waste one because there is nothing to do but watchboring TV," said Elizabeth Biggs, 25, a producer in London.&&&&&"On Saturday you are recovering from the week," Biggs added. "Sundays are the last chance for the weekend - you want to get as much as you can out of the day before you have to go back to work." In the past, British women usually did their shopping during the week, while the husband was at work. "Nowmen seem to do that as much as women," said Jonathan Gershuny, a professor who took part in the study. &&& Men also do more housework now on Sundays. Back in the 1960s, men were far more likely to spend Sundays out of the house at the pub or playing football before lunch. 1. Many Britons have brunch at the restaurant because ______.
[&&&& ]A. They have no time to cook at home. B. They get up too late. C. They won't bother to cook themselves. D. They will go to church. 2. Which of the following is NOT true?
[&&&& ]A. Britons used to go to church on Sundays.B. Britons usually had a big lunch at home. C. British women usually did their shopping during the week in the past. D. British men did little housework at home in the past. 3. The text mainly tells us ______.
[&&&& ]A. what Britons did on Sundays B. why Britons go shopping on SundaysC. how Britons spend their holidays D. the changes of the ways the Britons spend their Sundays 4. What can we infer from the passage?
[&&&& ]A. Men do more housework on Sundays. B. Sundays in Britain might be very boring in the past. C. No people go to church on Sundays now. D. Britons all go out on Sundays.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!

我要回帖

更多关于 whatever it takes 的文章

随机推荐