[02:31.11]But I can’t find you
[02:35.95]To think of you
[02:38.22]Only you
[02:40.33]You’re on my mind
[02:45.09] I need you to show me your loving way
[02:51.26]Like a flower in the rain
[02:55.57]So soft and all alone
[03:03.50]I’ll wait here to play you a song tonight
[03:09.45]You’ll be under the pale under the pale under the pale moonlight.
听好歌 上九酷
该音乐由酷我音乐提供00:00
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
猜你喜欢相关推荐最新歌曲
1.2705万人听过2.6351万人听过3.161万人听过4.860万人听过5.1151万人听过6.1019万人听过7.750万人听过8.994万人听过9.21万人听过10.659万人听过11.878万人听过12.26万人听过
歌曲名:&&歌手:&&所属专辑:
作词:&&作曲:&&发行公司:未知&&发行时间:
歌曲ID:197181&&分类:歌曲&&语言:&&大小:3.74 MB&&时长:04:04秒&&比特率:128K&&评分:5.4分
介绍:《Under The Moonlight》 是 Natalie Burks 演唱的歌曲,时长04分04秒,由作词,作曲,已累积试听超过1409次,如果您觉得好听的话,就把这首歌分享给您的朋友共同聆听,一起支持歌手Natalie Burks吧!
◆ 本页是歌曲Under The Moonlight歌曲的试听页面,如果您想下载Under The Moonlight歌词,那么就点击&&
◆ 如果你想下载这首歌曲的Mp3文件就点击&&,如果你想把这首歌外链到QQ空间点击&&
◆ 如果你想了解更多歌手Natalie Burks的信息就点击&&&&&&&&&&
◆ Under The Moonlight的永久试听地址是/play/197181.htm,请将()告诉您的3个朋友,感谢您对九酷音乐网支持!
Copyright @2002 - 2017&.All Rights Reserved. 版权所有&&执行时间:0.0498sUnder the Moonlight-原声带, Under the MoonlightMP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
Under the Moonlight
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
i'll wait here to play you a song tonight
you’ll be under the pale moonlight
with me, my love
i need you to show me your loving way
like a flower in the rain
so soft and all alone
feel your touch
see your smile
but I can’t find you
hear your voice
taste your lips
you know I want to
think of you
you’re on my mind
i’ll wait here to play you a song tonight
feel your touch
see your smile
but I can’t find you
think of you
you’re on my mind
i need you to show me your loving way
like a flower in the rain
so soft and all alone
i’ll wait here to play you a song tonight
you'll be under the pale, under the pale, under the pale moonlight
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 22:34
你可能会喜欢的歌单
飘渺的嗓音,好感伤……
壹號皇庭V1997年播出,那麼這首歌就是照搬1996年大熱的《悠長假期》的配樂Silent Emotion,還換了個名字……
當年的水晶苹果封面CD
长假的英文版啊&&
飘渺的嗓音,好感伤……
一首 喜欢了十多年的歌 多难得
时间过得真快,这歌听了差不多十年了,
银白色的月夜里,要听它。
自我感觉很feel的歌 Share给你
昨天很不争气地失眠了,今天好困好困,好呆好呆,恩,我原来还是好呆好呆,怎么办。快乐和不快乐,其实是一线之差,一念之间,对吗?
(第1页, 共48条)
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
听Under the Moonligh的人也听
关注虾米:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Simplified Chinese
Includes 9 Steam Achievements
Title: Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Mar, 2016
metacritic
Buy Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Buy Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight - Soundtrack Bundle
Buy Playism Bundle
Includes 53 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
-20%? 1,221
Buy Playism 2D Action Bundle
Includes 4 items:
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
The Anime Weekend Sales have started, and Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight has joined in with the sales! Be sure to check out the full list of Playism Anime-themed titles on sale
To keep up to date on Playism titles, make sure you follow the Playism Group on Steam!
Hi All! Momodora: RUtM is on Sale this week for 30% off! Reverie Under the Moonlight is the fourth entry in the fan-beloved, 2D platformer series, Momodora. Combo and dodge your way through a cursed land to seek audience with the Queen and dispel the evil that threatens all life.Last week, Momodora: RUtM also hit PS4 and Xbox One (more information on the Playism blog). This week, those of you who are curious about Momodora: RUtM have a chance to grab the game at 30% off on PC! Make sure you check it out now! Don't forget that you can also check out the 2D Action bundle that Momodora: RUtM is part of, for a chance to get even better deals!For more updates and sale recommendations, make sure you check out the Playism Group: Momodora: RUtM is part of the
About This Game
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight explores a cursed land in decline. Evil spreads, the dead rise, and corruption reigns. Hope is but a faded memory for all but one, a priestess named Kaho from the village of Lun. An audience with her majesty, the queen, would surely save the land--but time is short and each night darker than the last.Reverie Under the Moonlight is the fourth entry in the Momodora series, a side-scrolling platformer focused on action gameplay, with melee combos, dodge mechanics and a plethora of items and spells to unleash upon your enemies. Play casually for the rich setting and mysterious story or crank up the difficulty to run your reflexes through a truly brutal gauntlet. Beautifully animated graphicsExciting action gameplay - combo, dodge and skewer enemies with arrowsIntense boss battles with challenging patterns and epic scaleDifficulty settings appropriate for all, from story and setting lovers to hardcore action enthusiastsA breadth of items that can be combined to create new strategiesA widely varied world to explore, filled with secrets and treasuresEccentric allies and foes with compelling personalitiesMysterious lore and rich backstory in events, dialog and item descriptionsFor this fourth Momodora game, which is a prequel to the previous games, the primary focus during development was to improve on the gameplay and art. The combat gameplay has truly evolved since the days of Momo III, and the character sprites are now bigger and better animated.We also made an effort to include tiny details here and there, expand on the world lore, and create more exciting boss battles.I believe this is the best Momodora game in the series and definitely the most polished one.Hi! I'm Dan, the Senior Content Manager at Playism. I feel very strongly about how much I love Momodora: RUtM and I wanted to share a few words about it.I grew up on games starting with the early days of the NES and throughout the years action platforming has been a staple genre among my absolute favorites. Long before Metroidvania was a thing I was infatuated with the original Castlevanias, with Metroid, Contra, Ninja Gaiden and the like. About halfway through the PlayStation's life cycle, sprite-based game development took a nosedive and the games I loved best just weren't being made as often as they used to.Indie game development reinvigorated the genre and the magic of actual sprite animation. rdein's games combine what I always loved about tight action gaming in 2D spaces with splendid influence from modern games like Dark Souls which I am actually playing right now. The way you have to dedicate yourself to the actions you take because of animation locks, the insane intensity driving the boss fights and how epic it is that little ole me can tackle these heroic endeavors, the attention to detail in the environments, designs, animations--all of this stuff is simply stunning and rdein pulls it off to beautiful effect.And of course I love the story--a strange mystery world that you inhabit with many others: hopeless souls whom you are trying to save. There is detail in every item, every moment of dialog. You're constantly readjusting how you feel about these people. You're trying to save them, but do they even want to be saved? Or should you be more worried about that awkwardly sinister tone in their voices...I wouldn't call Momodora: RUtM a metroidvania or a Souls-like, but there are elements of both in there. It's a game of its own and its one of the best entries in the oceanically broad genre of side-scrolling action. I love it and I'm hella confident that you will too.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows 7Processor: 1.2 Ghz or superiorMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: 256 MBStorage: 200 MB available space
Recommended:OS: Windows 7Processor: 2 GhzMemory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: 1 GB (with Pixel Shader support)Storage: 200 MB available space
(C) 2016 Guilherme Melo Martins. All Rights Reserved.
Licensed to and published by Active Gaming Media Inc.
Very Positive
(151 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(2,650 reviews)
Review Type
All&(2,862)
Positive&(2,764)
Negative&(98)
Purchase Type
All&(2,862)
Steam Purchasers&(2,650)
Other&(212)
All Languages&(2,862)
Your Languages&(1,577)
Display As:
Most Helpful
1,457 reviews match the filters above
( Overwhelmingly Positive)
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight
Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight - Soundtrack Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 in the moonlight 的文章

随机推荐