明天你会依然爱我吗?
明天你还爱我吗?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁I Will Still Love You 歌词_百度知道
I Will Still Love You 歌词
提问者采纳
ll be my one my only everythingI&#39://ll never be untrueAnd I promise back that for your love I will do anythingI will give you the starsI will buy you the moonAnd even through the longest of our nightsEven through the darkest days ourLove will find awayAnd when ts realSo real, I&#39:Baby One More TimeTime may take us apart, I&#39, my rain a way which my love flows cuz you'll keep callingI promise that you&#39, springtime ohmy autum touch of allYre allThe smile of my heart and the breathe of my soulBut ever if we find ourselves apartWe will hold out hopes and dreamsForever in our heartsTell me how you feelI finally know how to feel:Britney Spears专辑;s realAnd my heart is telling it's trueBut I will always be there for youYour in my heart and you&#39歌曲名.baidu:I Will Still Love You歌手, but I will still love you. I promiseAll be waitingI will still love youYou are my summer breeze my winter somber. Tell me if it&#39, stars are fallingI'll be in my dreamsNo matter how many miles betweenI promise you that I won&#39, I will still love you
相关专业回答
  歌曲名:Will You Still Love Me?
  歌手:Urban Knights
  专辑:Urban Knights V
  歌词:
  Take me as I am
  Put your hand in mine now and forever
  Darling here I stand, stand before you now
  Deep inside I always knew
  It was you, you and me
  Two hearts drawn together bound by destiny
  It was...