翻译英汉句子翻译谢谢

帮忙翻译几个句子吧,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙翻译几个句子吧,谢谢
leisure)4有人说,求职者很难指望受雇当老师(file)2有了足够的冰1没有个人档案,阅读是打发闲暇时间的最跃人方式(humble,美国运动员菲尔普斯在2008年奥运会上赢得了8块金牌简直是个奇迹5洗衣机坏了,我们就能冰这些饮料了(chill)3依我愚见
提问者采纳
job-hunters are hard to be teachers, employees/beverage.2
If we have enough ice1
Without personal files, reading is the best way to kill leisure time.4
It is said
USA player Philps made a miracle that he won 8 gold medals in 2008 Olympic Games, we can use them to chill the drinks&#47, so we had to wash by hands.5
The washing machine broke down.3
In my humble opinion
来自团队:
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高中翻译英语句子,谢谢_百度知道
高中翻译英语句子,谢谢
(remind)2.这个故事使我想到了一句谚语。(comment)5:“不要以貌取人”.像世界上许多人一样。(afford)4.你刚才提到的问题值得关注。(worth)3.要是她过去不那么浪费的话,我想她现在就能买得起车了.他拒绝对上周末发生的事故发表评论,成千上万的上海人迷恋F1比赛1
提问者采纳
The story reminds me a motto called &;don&#39.He refused
to comment on the accident ht judge a person by his appreciate&quot.5;t be so wasteful.2.The problem you mentioned just now is worth to being paid attention to.3.I think she was able to afford the car if she hadn&#39.4.Thousands of Shanghai people are keen on F1 game like many other people in the world1
提问者评价
其他类似问题
18人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
This story reminds me of a proverb,&quot.2; Never judge anyone by his appearance&quot. 5; .Like many people in the world . 4.The problem you mentioned just now is worth paying attention to .3. I think she could afford it if she hadn't wasted like that . He refused to comment about the accident which happened last weekend , thousands of people in Shanghai are keen on the F1 competition 1
the story reminds me of a saying which is never judge from appearance the question you mentioned
is worth attention if she hadn't
wasted so much ,i think she would have afforded the car he refused to have a comment for an accident happened last week as lots of people in the world,thounds of shanghaiese are keen on F1
1.This story reminds me of a proverb: &don't judge a book by its cover&. 2.The problem you just mentioned is worthy of attention.3. If she didn't live in waste, I think she would be able to afford a car. 4. He refuse to comment on the incident that happend last weekend.5. Like many people in the world,thousands of Shanghai people are keen with F1 race
1.This story reminds me of a proverb: &don't judge a person by his appearance&. 2.You just mentioned problems worthy of attention
1.The story reminds me of a proverb,'never judge a book by its cover.'2.It is worth concerning what you have just referred.3. Had she not so dissipated, I think she could have afforded the car.4. He denied any comment on the accident last weekend.5. Tons of thousands of Shanghainese are keen on F1 racing as many others in the world.
翻译英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译英语句子He does not know me very wellShe worked very hard She smiled pleasantlyThe bus went hurriedlyHe shaved slowly She drank a glass of water thirstilyHe greeted me warmlyWe enjoyed ourselves very much帮我翻译 谢谢啦~_百度作业帮
翻译英语句子He does not know me very wellShe worked very hard She smiled pleasantlyThe bus went hurriedlyHe shaved slowly She drank a glass of water thirstilyHe greeted me warmlyWe enjoyed ourselves very much帮我翻译 谢谢啦~
翻译英语句子He does not know me very wellShe worked very hard She smiled pleasantlyThe bus went hurriedlyHe shaved slowly She drank a glass of water thirstilyHe greeted me warmlyWe enjoyed ourselves very much帮我翻译 谢谢啦~
He does not know me very well他并不十分了解我.She worked very hard她工作很努力. She smiled pleasantly她亲切的微笑.The bus went hurriedly公交车急驰而过.He shaved slowly 他慢慢地刮胡子.She drank a glass of water thirstily她如饥似渴地喝了一杯水.He greeted me warmly他亲切的和我打招呼.We enjoyed ourselves very much我们玩的很开心.求助英语句子翻译,谢谢!For jointly authored works, all authors should submit a signed Agreement, or one Designated Author may sign on behalf of the other authors, but ONLY IF the designated author has secured written authorization to do so f_百度作业帮
求助英语句子翻译,谢谢!For jointly authored works, all authors should submit a signed Agreement, or one Designated Author may sign on behalf of the other authors, but ONLY IF the designated author has secured written authorization to do so f
求助英语句子翻译,谢谢!For jointly authored works, all authors should submit a signed Agreement, or one Designated Author may sign on behalf of the other authors, but ONLY IF the designated author has secured written authorization to do so from all other authors. The designated author must be able to produce such written authorization if requested.
对于合著的作品,全部作者都需提交一份签字的协议,或者指定其中一位作者代表其他作者签署协议,但仅限于被指定作者已取得其他所有作者的书面授权的情况.在需要时,被指定作者必须能够出示此类书面授权(文件).
共同创作的作品,所有作者应提交签署的协议,或一个指定的作者可能代表签署的其他作者,但只有指定的作者已获得书面授权这样做的所有其他作者。指定的作者必须能够产生这样的书面授权,如果要求。
联合出版的著作必须提交所有作者签订的协议书,或者在所有其他作者授权的情况下,指定其中一位代表所有人签署。在必要时,代理人必须能够出示该协议书。三个句子翻译成中文是什么意思。谢谢~~_百度知道
三个句子翻译成中文是什么意思。谢谢~~
dream big. I worked for it.Think big doubt kills more dreams than failure ever willI never dreamed about success,and the results will be big,believe big
提问者采纳
大梦想,大信念,结果就会大不同质疑比失败更能扼杀梦想。大思维。————————————————————————供参考。我是为梦想努力工作,而不仅仅是梦和想
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英汉句子翻译 的文章