英语句型转换器we should try o...

看见一位老人吃力的过马路英文
篇一:江苏省洪泽外国语中学七年级英语下册 7B Unit 5 Amazing things Grammer复习2 牛津版 英语7B unit5 一、词组翻译。 1.帮助一位老人过马路_____________ 2.清扫公园________________________ 3.帮助他的邻居逃脱火海___________ 4.听见有人在叫喊__________________ 5.出来_________________________ 6.某人发生某事___________________ 7.迅速地跑回某地________________ 8.冲进孙太太的厨房_______________ 9.(生病)住院_____________________10.一位勇敢的小伙子________________ 11.危险/处于危险/脱离危险_____ 12.使某人摆脱危险保持安全__________ 13.把某物放进垃圾箱______________14.考虑/想起______________________ 15.跌倒___________________________16.能,会……______________________ 17.去滑雪/游泳___________________18.有一个好的记性/成绩___________ 19.对于中国历史了解很多__________20.钢琴弹得好______________________ 21.考虑周到的___________________ 22.在某人去某地的路上______________ 23.期盼不久收到你的来信__________24.舞蹈课__________________________ 二、根据首字母或中文提示填写单词。 1. Millie lost her bike yesterday, so she was_______(不高兴的). 2. People will use robots to do the_______(家务)in the future. 3. Mr Smith is a man of many _______(能力). 4. My brother likes_______(收集)kites, and he has about 100 0f them.5. That is a good_______(结果)for you. 6. As we know,______(吸烟)is a bad habit and it's not good for our health. 7. Thank you for your help this_______(学期). 8. Don't_______(忘记)to wake me up tomorrow morning, Mum. 9. Sam is good at_______(地理学). 10. Don't_______(奔)when you go downstairs. 11. When the classroom fell down, it made a triangle (三角)and this_______(拯救)us. 12. That is a_______(可怕的)idea. 13. Millie loves playing the_______(钢琴). 14. Children's lives are in_______(危险)when they cross the road. 15. Be careful not to_______ (迷失)yourself in the forest. 16. He is a_______(粗心的)boy. He often makes mistakes in his homework. 17. Who will be the_______(主席)of the Football Club? 18. It is d_______ to play ball games on the street. 19. Pollution is a big p_______ in many countries. 20. You are not a child any more, so you must learn to look after y_______. 21. It is true that there are twelve m_______ in a year. 22. They felt very tired after they walked for a w_______ day. 23. Please don't p_______ waste water into the river. 24. Kate is a polite girl.
She is never r_______ to others. 25. My cousin loves w______. She wants to be a writer when she grows up. 26. I live in the north of China. It often s_______ here in winter and the land is all white. 27. Suzy has a good m_______ and she can learn everything well. 28. Jim fell off the tree and h_______ his left leg yesterday. 29. There are no other people in the library. We are a_______ here. 30. Lai Ning was a b______ boy. He lost his life when he was putting out the big fire on thehill. 三、单项选择。 ( )1. There is _______ river near our school. A. a 88-metre-long
B. an 88-metres-long C. an 88-metre-long D. a 88-metres-long ( )2. Andy can dance, but he __ dance last year.He learned it by __ . A. can't; herself
B. mustn't; himself C. couldn't; himself
D. him' ( )3. Mrs Smith_______ be at home now. She flew to Hainan this morning. A. mustn't B. can't
C. may not D. needn't ( )4. Can you tell me what happened _______ the old man? A.with
B.atC.to
D.for ( )5.
He studies hard and he is good at _______.A. written B. writes C. wrote
D. writing ( )6. The woman is very grateful _______him _______ his help. A. with B. forC. with
D. to ( )7. Can you tell me how _______? A. draw
B. drawingC. to draw D. draws ( )8. We _______play football last Friday because Tom forgot to bring his football. A. can't
C. couldn't D. can ( )9. He _______ be out because I saw him go into the house a moment ago. A. may not
B. mustC. can't D. mustn't ( )10. _______my friends brought me!A. How a beautiful flowerB. What beautiful flower C. What beautiful flowersD. How beautiful flowers 四、用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. It's very_______ (danger) for children to play with matches. 2. We should be_______ (care) when we swim in the river. 3. Finally, a policeman took that man to_______ (safe). 4. We'll meet all the_______ (visit) at the railway station tomorrow. 5. On May the_______ (nine), I was at home alone. 6. Look! There is a lot of_______ (smoke) from the factory. 7. Did you do_______ (something) to keep yourself safe? 8. His grandfather was i11 in hospital for two_______ (month). 9. Is Zhang Hua getting_______ (well) now? 10. You'll be_______ (happy) if you fail in the exam. 五、句型转换。 1.She has good grades in Chinese and English.(同义句转换) She is_______ _______Chinese and English. 2.We should try to study harder.(改为一般疑问句) _______ _______ try to study harder? 3.Lucy is a brave girl.(改为感叹句) _______ _______ _______ girl Lucy_______! 4.I plan to go sightseeing tomorrow.(对画线部分提问) _______ _______ _______ plan to do tomorrow? 5.He couldn't go to school because he was ill.(对画线部分提问)_______ _______ he go to school? 六、根据所给中文提示完成下列句子。 1.小心火柴是很重要的。 It's very important_______ _______ _______ _______matches. 2.让你的长发远离火。 _______ your long hair _______ _______ fire. 3.汤姆病了,在医院住了两个星期。 Tom was ill. He was_______ _______ _______ two weeks. 4.他总是先人后己。 He always _______ _______ _______before himself. 5.如果你尽力的话,你就能在地理学科上就能取得好的分数。 If you _______your _______,you can_______ _______ _______ in Geography. 6,她刚刚熄灭了蜡烛去睡觉了。 She _______ _______ the candle and _______ _______bed just now. 7.杰克的记性很好,但有时会粗心。 Jack has a _______ _______, but _______ he is _______. 8.我们都认为桑迪应该获得一个奖项。 We all _______ Sandy should _______ _______ _______. 9.他要去游泳,而不是踢足球。 He _______ _______ _______ instead of(而不是)playing football. 10.汤姆8岁时不会骑自行车。
Tom_______ _______ _______ _______when he was eight. 七、完形填空。 Fire can help people in many ways. But it can also be very harmful(有害的). Fire can keep your house 1, give light and cook food. But fire can burn things,2
. Big fire can burn trees, houses, animals or people. Nobody knows how people began to use fire. But there are3interesting old stories about how a man or woman started a fire. One is4
a man. The man5a very long time ago. He went up to the sun and6fire down. Today people know how to make a fire with matches. Children sometimes7to play with them. But matches can be very dangerous. One match can burn a piece of paper, and8it could burn a house. A small fire can turn a big fire very quickly. So you9be careful with matches.
Be careful with fire, and it will10you. But if you aren’t careful with fire, and it may hurt you. ()1. A. warm
B. warmerC. coolD. cooler ()2. A. alsoB. too C. either D. neither ()3. A. many
B. muchC. little
D. no ()4. A. overB. aboutC. a little
D. no ()5. A. worked B. studied
C. learned
D. lived ()6. A. bring
B. takeC. brought
D. took ()7. A. enjoy
B. likeC. don’t like D. become ()8. A. afterB. late C. yetD. then ()9. A. canB. mayC. will
D. must ()10. A. help
B. doC. tellD. Hope篇二:综合英语(一)课文翻译课后练习语法练习答案Lesson05 Lesson Five:Night Watch 午夜探视 Roy Popkin 市场经济的潮水极大地冲击着人与人之间的关系。人们似乎认为亲情薄如蝉翼,陌生人之间还能有什么爱心与关怀。可是一位海军陆战队队员的行为恰好说明关心他人之人大有人在。请看他是怎么做的。 1 The story began on a downtown Brooklyn street corner. An elderly man had collapsed while crossing the street, and an ambulance rushed him to Kings County Hospital. There, when he came to now and again, the man repeatedly called for his son. 译:故事发生在布鲁克林商业区一条街的拐角处。一位老人在过马路时突然晕倒在地;一辆救护车把他赶紧送到了金司县医院。在医院里,他不时地苏醒过来,一醒过来就不断呼唤着他的儿子。 2 From a worn letter found in his pocket, an emergency-room nurse learned that his son was a Marine stationed in North Carolina. It seemed there were no other relatives. 译:从他的口袋里发现的一封破损不堪的信中,急救室内的护士得知,他的儿子是一名驻扎在北卡罗来纳州海军陆战队的战士。看样子这位老人没有别的亲人。 3 Someone at the hospital called the red cross office in Brooklyn, and a request for the boy to rush to Brooklyn was sent to the red cross director of the north Carolina marine corps camp. Because time was short ― the patient was dying ― the red cross man and officer set out in a jeep. They found the young man wading through some marshes in a military exercise. He was rushed to the airport in time to catch the one plane that might enable him to reach his dying father. 译:医院里有人给红十字会布鲁克林办事处打了电话,要求北卡罗来纳海军陆战队营区红十字会主任让那位战士立即赶到布鲁克林。由于时间紧迫,病人命在旦夕,红十字会的办事人员和军官乘坐一辆吉普车出发了。他们找到好位年轻人时他正在一片沼泽地涉水进行军事演习。他被赶紧送往机场,及时赶上了一趟或许还有可能使他见到病危的父亲的班机。 4 It was mid-evening when the young Marine walked into the entrance lobby of Kings county Hospital. A nurse took the tired, anxious serviceman to the bedside. 译:这位年轻的海军陆战队队员走进金司县医院的入口大厅里时,已经是午夜时分。一倍护士把这位疲惫焦虑的军人带到了病床边。 5 “Your son is here,” she said to the old man. She had to repeat the words several times before the patient’s eyes opened. The medicine he had been given because of the pain from his heart attack made his eyes weak and he only dimly saw the young man in Marine Corps uniform standing outside the oxygen tent. He reached out his hand. The Marine wrapped his strong fingers around the old man’s limp ones, squeezing a message of love and encouragement. The nurse brought a chair, so the marine could sit by the bed. 译:“你的儿子来了。”她对老人说道。她只有把这句话重复几遍,病人的眼睛才会睁开。给他治疗心绞疼的镇静药使他昏昏欲睡,他只能模模糊糊地看见这位穿着海军出战队军装的年轻人站在氧气罩外。他伸出手。这位士兵用他那双强劲的手把老人无力的手紧紧握住,把爱和鼓励的信息传递给老人。护士搬来一把椅子,让士兵在床边坐下 6 Nights are long in hospitals, but all through the night the young Marine sat there in the dimly-lit ward, holding the old man’s hand and offering words of hope and strength. Occasionally, the nurse suggested that the Marine rest for a while. He refused. 译:医院里的夜晚是漫长的,但是这位年轻的海军陆战队队员整夜都坐在灯光昏暗的病房里, 握着老人的手,说着话,给给希望和力量。护士不时地建议这位士兵休息一会儿,他都拒绝了。 7 Whenever the nurse came into the ward, the Marine was there, but he paid no attention to her and the night noises of the hospital ― the clanking of an oxygen tank, the laughter of night-staff members exchanging greetings, the cries and moans and snores of other patients. Now and then she heard him say a few gentle words. The dying man said nothing, only held tightly to his son through most of the night. 译:不管护士何时走进病房,她都看见这位士兵坐在那儿,但是他对她和医院里夜间的各种声音:氧气瓶的铿锵声,夜间值班人员相互打招呼的笑声,其他病人的叫声、呻吟声及鼾声都置若罔闻。她不时听到他轻声细语地说句话。临死的老人默默无语,晚上的大部分时间,他只是紧紧地握住他的儿子的手。 8 It was nearly dawn when the patient died. The Marine placed on the bed the lifeless hand he had been holding, and went to tell the nurse. While she did what she had to do, he smoked a cigarette ― his first since he got to the hospital. 译:病人去世时,天已快亮了。战士把他一直握住的那只毫无生气的手放到床上,去告诉了护士。在她做她必须要做的事情的同时,他抽起了香烟,这是他来到医院后抽的第一支烟。 9 Finally, she returned to the nurse’s station. Where he was waiting. She started to offer words of sympathy, but the Marine interrupted her. “Who was that man?” he asked. 译:最后,她回到了护士室,他正在那里等着。她准备说几句深表同情的话,但是这位士兵打断了她的话。“那人人是谁?”他问。 10 “He was you father” she answered, startled. 译:“他是你的父亲。”她回答道,感到非常惊讶。 11 “No, he wasn’t,” the Marine replied. “I never saw him before in my life.” 译:“不,他不是我的父亲,”这位士兵回答说。“我以前从未见过他。” 12“Why didn’t you say something when I took you to him?” the nurse asked. 译:“为什么我把你带到他身边时你不说?”护士问道。 13 “I knew immediately there’d been a mistake, but I also knew he needed his son, and his son just wasn’t here. When I realized he was too sick to tell whether or not I was his son, I guessed he really needed me. So I stayed.” 译:“我立即知道这是一个误会,但是我也知道他需要他的儿子。而他的儿子恰恰不在这里。当我意识到他病得弄不清我是不是他的儿子的时候,我想他真的需要我。所以我留下来了。 14 With that, the Marine turned and left the hospital. Two days later a message come in from the North Carolina Marine Corps base informing the Brooklyn Red Cross that the real son was on his way to Brooklyn for his father’s funeral. It turned out there had been two Marines with the same name and similar numbers in the camp. Someone in the personnel office had pulled out the wrong record. 译:说完后,这位士兵转身离开了医院。两天后,布鲁克林红十字会接到了北卡罗来纳海军陆战队基地的通知,说老人真正的儿子已经出发来布鲁克林参加他父亲的葬礼。原来在同一营地有两位名字相同、番号近似的海军陆战队战士。人事部的办公人员调错了档案。 15 But the wrong Marine had become the right son at the right time. And he proved, in a very human way, that there are people who care what happens to their fellow men. 译:但是在关键的时刻,这位弄错了的士兵扮演了真正的儿子的角色。他以极富人情味的方式,证明了关心自己同胞的人还是大有人在的。word list 单词表 watch n.看护,守候(病人) elderly /'eld?li/
adj.上了年纪的, 中年以上的 collapse /k?'l?ps/
v.(因病、累倒)晕倒 ambulance n. 救护车 rush v. 急速将……送往 repeatedly adv. 一再,反复地 wear v.磨损 emergency-room n. 急诊室 marine n. (美国海军陆战队)士兵或军官 station v.驻扎 station n.值班处 corps n.特种部队,兵团 jeep n.越野车,吉普车 wade v涉水而行 marsh n.沼泽地,湿地 military adj.军事的 enable v.使(人)能够…… reach v.到达……(某人)处,抵达(某地) lobby n.(旅馆、剧院、医院等的)大厅 serviceman n.军人 bedside n.病床边,床边 weak adj.虚弱的,软弱的 dimly adv.模糊地,蒙地 oxygen n.氧气 tent n.(氧气)罩 wrap v. 裹……包…… limp adj.没劲的,无力的,没精神的 squeeze v.紧握;挤 encouragement n.鼓励 dimly-lit adj.光线暗淡的 ward n.病房 occasionally adv.偶然地,不时 clanking n.发出叮当声tank n.(盛液体或气体的)箱,罐或桶 laughter n.笑声 night-staff n.夜班工作人员 exchange v.交换 moan n.呻吟声 snore n.鼾声,呼噜声 tightly adv.紧紧地 lifeless adj.无生命的,死的 sympathy n.同情 startle v.使……惊讶 base n.(军队等)基地,大本营 inform v.通知,告诉 funeral n.葬礼 personnel n.人事部,人员 human adj.有人情的,好心肠的 fellow n.(在名词前)身份相同的
Proper names (专有名词) Roy popkin 罗伊〃波普金(人名) Brooklyn布 鲁克林区(美国纽约市行政区名) north Carolina(美国)北卡罗来纳州
Useful expressions (常用短语) rush sb. to… 快速送某人去…… in time及时 enable sb. to do sth.使得某人能做某事 take?to?带……去…… reach out one’s hand伸出某人的手 all through the night整个夜晚 pay attention to sth.注意 now and then偶尔,不时 hold (tightly) to sth.紧抓住 return to?回到…… on one’s way to?在去……的路上 come on醒过来,苏醒 The patient came to three hours after the operation. too ?to do?如此……以至于不能…… She is too young to go to school. turn out that/to (be/do)原来是,到头来 It turned out that the man who called me this morning was my old classmate. The man who called me this morning turned out to be my old classmate.
happen to发生于……身上 She is so thin and weak. What has happened to her? Verb Pattern 5 主语+不及物动词+状语(副词/副词短语) He speakss quickly. She sings beautifully. The boy played very well. My busband smokes heavily. This winter snow came early. 注意:这一句型动词一般不用于被语态。
Questions on the Text(课文问题) 1. Where did the story begin? What happened to an elderly man? The story began on a downtown Brooklyn street corner. An elderly man had collapsed while crossing the street. An ambulance rushed him to Kings County Hospital. 2. What did a nurse find about the old man's son? And how did she find that out? An emergency-room nurse found that his son was a Marine stationed in North Carolina. She found a letter in the old man’s pocket. 3. How did the Red Cross manage to rush the son to the hospital before the father died? Neither of them spoke. The father was pleased to see his son and reached out his hand. The son squeezed it to express his love and encouragement. 4. How did father and son greet each other? Neither of them spoke. The father was pleased to see his son and reached out his hand. The son squeezed it to express his love and encouragement. 5. What did the Marine tell the nurse after the old man died All through the night, he sat by the end, holding the old man’s hand. He kept talking to his father and saying that he would be well again. 6. How do you think the old man felt in the last few hours of his life? I think he must have felt very happy to be with his son in the last hours of his life. 7. What did the Marine tell the nurse after the old man died? He told the nurse that the patient wasn’t his father, and that he had never seen the old man before. 8. Why didn't the Marine say that when he was taken to the bedside? When he was taken to the bedside, he knew immediately there’d been a mistake, but he knew the sick old man wanted to see his son very much. He didn’t want to disappoint a dying man, so he stayed on and played the part of the son. 9. How was it that the old man didn't know the Marine wasn't his son? He was very sick, and besides the young man before him was wearing the same uniform as his son. 10. How and where was the mistake made? There were two Marines with the same name and similar numbers in the camp. Someone in the personnel office had informed the wrong person. 11. Is it right to cheat a dying man? Do you think the Marine did the right thing? Generally speaking, it’s wrong to lie to a dying man . But sometimes, it isn’t篇三:英语写作---汉译英基础训练汉答案 2009年高考英语写作---汉译英基础训练及答案 一.翻译部分 词组短语: 1. 给某人让座 4. 听到呼救声
2. 跳到地上/桌上 8. 得到好的治疗
3. 下了一整天雨 6. 向某人道歉 9. 接受某人的建议 11. 向某人解释… 5. 把…带到安全地带 7. 给某人提建议 10. 加入球队/俱乐部/小组/委员会/公司 12. 治愈某人的病
14. 提出付100元钱 13. 匆忙赶往医院/学校/邮局/派出所/火车站/汽车站/飞机场
15. 收100元钱
16. 付100元钱
19. 下载文件 21. 转身离开 17. 打车
18. 浑身湿透了
20. 外出钓鱼/爬山/郊游/游泳/划船/野营 22. 陷入沉思 23. 返回取某物
24. 走过去看一看发生了什么 25. 与某人同住一间房间/同打一把伞/同玩一件玩具/同一志趣 26. 对某人大声喊叫27. 使劲移开那块大石头28. 背着一个沉重的包 29. 去吃饭/开会/晚会/观光/聚会
30. 背负沉重的课业负担 31. 约某人
32. 顺道拜访某人
33. 看家 36. 下车 39. 靠在墙上/树上 42. 刮大风 45. 举手 47. 突然停止 50. 为某人喝彩 34. 跑过去搀扶盲人/老人
37. 站在门口 40. 逆风而行 43. 起雾
35. 等候某人吃饭/开会/回家 38. 坐在窗前
41. 下大雨/大雪
46. 步行回家/开车回家/乘车回家/骑车回家
48. 把某人救到河岸上
51. 登门拜访 52. 真相大白 54. 紧紧抓住某人的手/衣领/胳膊 53. 伸手去够某物 55. 询问究竟是怎么回事 56. 经过公园/邮局/市场/广场/电影院/体育馆/学校/医院/宾馆/剧院/火车站 57. 查阅字典/电话号码/住址/网址 58. 热情接待某人 59. 认真对待某事60. 小心提防某事61. 严格要求某人 62. 严格对待某事 65. 抓小偷
63. 在火车站/飞机场接人
66. 直着往前走 69. 突然转弯
72. 腾空抽屉/壁橱
64. 顺道接人 67. 把…冲走 70. 请某人吃饭/喝茶 73. 苦思冥想 76. 点灯/蜡烛 79. 关灯/关煤气/水龙头 82. 昂着头 85. 系鞋带/扣扣子 88. 组织课外活动 91. 完成写作 94. 得到1000元奖励 97. 不辞而行 100. 把…放归自然 68. 破坏心情/假日
71. 从口袋里掏某物
74. 做大扫除
77. 生火80. 与某人握手
83. 过马路/桥/河 86. 与某人相处好 89. 参加社会实践 92. 在河中挣扎
95. 与某人谈心
75. 往后/四周/上下看 78. 开灯/电视/收音机 81. 帮某人一把84. 收拾房间/桌子 87. 擦汗
90. 接到某人的电话
93. 获一等奖96. 到达现场99. 与某人争论有关… 98. 收割小麦/水稻/庄稼 101. 摘棉花/苹果/桃/草莓/西瓜/梨102. 告诉某人真像 103. 打工
104. 往瓶子/壶/杯子/脸盘里倒水 105. 分成4组108. 打长途电话111. 为某事责备某人
114. 报名参加竞赛
106. 中断会谈109. 与某人争吵某事
112. 向某人挥手致意
115. 申请职位
107. 切断电源 110. 得第一 113. 往前走100米 116. 泄密 117. 送某人到门口 120. 坐在第一排
122. 走来走去
125. 熬夜128. 把…钉在门上 131. 不鼓励做某事 134. 一脚踩空
137. 摔了好几跤
140. 占太大空间
143. 识破阴谋 146. 看门
152. 嚎啕大哭
118. 呈现高兴的神情119. 在操场站队 121. 记下某人的名字/电话号码/姓名/家庭住址 123. 动身前往… 124. 哄某人睡觉 126. 在小旅馆住宿127. 严肃对待某事 129. 向某人保密
130. 建议不做某事 133. 开除某人/解雇某人 136. 绊了一跤 139. 牢记 142. 阻挡洪水 145. 闲逛 148. 看日出 151. 搜查 154. 收集事实/资金 159. 在…取得进步 162. 编造谎言 165. 在…有难处 168. 弯腰 171. 享有同等的权力 174. 铺开一张纸 177. 参加考试 180. 抢劫某人某物 183. 请三天假 186. 量体温 189. 在…大量训练 192. 给某人树立榜样 195. 对某人鞠躬 198. 保暖 201. 为…引以为自豪 204. 站不住 207. 想出好主意 210. 畅销 213. 克服困难 216. 追求
219. 向…进发 135. 把某物收捡起来
138. 打中了某人的头
141. 扑灭火灾 144. 苏醒过来 147. 看病
150. 误拿了某物
153. 自带午餐 155. 合着音乐唱歌/跳舞
157. 把某事留给某人160. 达到目的
163. 使劲敲打
166. 带某人参观… 169. 坐/站直
156. 在红绿灯处转弯
158. 感到寂寞161. 走100里路
164. 敲门167. 牵手170. 驱散人群
173. 把…绑在…上 176. 热泪盈眶
179. 提醒某人某事 182. 组成185. 踩刹车
188. 追尾191. 以某人为榜样
172. 做…是对/错的
175. 传开 178. 通知某人某事
181. 安排某人做某事
184. 放鞭炮
187. 把脉190. 为集体争光
193. 以…为例
196. 头/腿/肚子疼 199. 保持传统
202. 做自我介绍
205. 倒在地上 194. 一天喝3次药
197. 对某事有浓厚兴趣 200. 祖传
203. 对某事负责
206. 摇下车窗
209. 以高价卖出
212. 下班回家
215. 把…撞倒/翻 218. 乘坐汽车去… 208. 挡道
211. 为某事付出昂贵代价
214. 向某人求教/助
217. 交叉双腿/手
220. 提供优质服务
223. 给某人一个惊奇
225. 索回/要回228. 撕/切/推开231. 张开双臂拥抱某人 234. 追赶某人237. 团结在一起240. 全力以赴做某事
243. 研究某事 246. 摔成碎片 249.塑造性格
221. 免费参观 222. 监视某人 224. 正在玩耍/吃饭/工作/休息/购物 226. 调查某事 227. 罚款 229. 因…批评某人 232. 讲礼貌
230. 对…羞愧 233. 挣扎着站起来 236. 为…做准备 239. 取消会议 242. 减速 245. 端饭 248. 依然如旧 251. (身体)垮了 254. 远道而来 235. 情绪高涨238. 帮助某人摆脱困境 241. 超速 244. 泡茶/咖啡
247. 带某人旅行
250. 发展个性
253. 站起来
252. 去(来)营救某人 翻译句子: 1. 他迅速走过去把老人扶起来。2. 我们跟着那小偷进了商店,并在他偷一位老人的钱的时候抓住了他的手。 3. 看到一块大石头挡住了去路,他们只得下车,并且费了九牛二虎的力气才把它移到路边。 4. 虽然他大声呼救,但无人来帮他。 5. 上个周日,当我们正在去公园的路上,一场大雨倾盆而下。结果我们浑身湿透了。 6. 王宏每天在吃完饭后,帮妈妈收拾桌子,这己经成为了惯例。 7. 他伸手去够书架上的那本书,但却摔倒在地上。 8. 我看见一位老人背着一个大包在雪地里费力地走着。 9. 那个骑车人撞倒了正在过马路的孩子。 10. 班长在墙上贴了一个通知,通知说:运动会因为下雪推迟到下周五。 11. 那位司机因为超速而付出了高昂的代价。 12. 正在我苦思冥想怎样解决这个棘手的问题时,一个好主意出现在我的脑子里。 13. 在暑假里,我的好多同学外出打工,而我却在医院照顾生病的妈妈。 14. 当外国朋友走出我们的校门,我们看见他们十分友好地对我们挥手道别。 15. 当我们向机场行驶时,一场车祸发生了。 16. 他向我道歉,因为昨天下课时他误拿了我的字典。 17. 当他弯腰系鞋带时,他看见地上有东西在发亮。 18. 当他回到家时己是晚上9点了。妈妈仍在等他回来吃饭。 19. 我写信告诉他:我在出国前必须进行大量的口语训练。 20. 他因我的及时帮助而表达了由衷的感谢。 21. 那只绑在树上的羊丢失了。这使他很伤心。 22. 那位司机因闯红灯而罚款200元。 23. 这些社会实践他活动有利于孩子们的个性培养和良好品德的形成。 24. 我们正在吃饭,突然闯进一个衣衫破旧的陌生人。 25. 他们决定去老王家登门拜访,并且和他好好谈谈。 26. 刚上路,天就开始下雨,这使我们十分扫兴。 27. 那个年青人虽然伤得不轻,但还是挣扎着站起来,并大声呼救。 28. 他一脚踩空,重重地摔在地上。 29. 在半道上他们遭遇到交通堵塞而且天也黑了。他们只得在路边小旅馆留宿一夜。 30. 他是一个很有礼貌的人。每次去看他,他都要把我们送到门口并嘱咐我们路上小心车辆。 31. 听到高速路上发生了一起严重的交通事故,他们立刻前去救护伤员。 32. 一个不能认真对待工作的人是不能被录用的。 33. 由于改革开放的好政策,许多村庄都呈现出一派欣欣向荣的气象。 34. 我们的老师并不鼓励我们熬夜做作业。 35. 在走了20里路后,我们累坏了。 36. 他为那张祖传的名画而十分自豪。 37. 他们在会上作了简要的自我介绍,然后才开始热烈的讨论。 38. 那位科学家因为研究发明了新稻种而获得了500万奖金。 39. 今年春节,很多地方都允许放鞭炮来辞旧迎接新。 40. 他主动提出帮我抬箱子,为此我很感谢他。 41. 恶劣的气候不仅破坏了我的心情而且使我无法去和朋友们见面。42. 他从口袋里掏出几个硬币,放到那个卖艺人前面的盒子里。 43. 那辆车在我面前突然左转,这吓得我够呛。 佳句翻译: 1. 他坐在窗前静静地读书。 2. 我决不相信他的话。 3. 经常有些时候我忘记了锁门。 4. 假如她不同意,我们怎么办? 5. 他没回家。他去了办公室继续写那份文件。 6. 他喜欢运动。他不喜欢看电视。 7. 在说话时,他变得更加激动。 8. 她非常激动,结果是一句话也说不出来。 9. 这篇文章很难,在场所有的人都读不懂。 10. 她是一个乐于助人的热心人。她经常尽其所能去帮助那些陷入困境的人。 11. 他正确发那个单词的音很困难。 12. 他父母的健康每况愈下,他为此很是忧虑。 13. 不顾天气的寒冷,那些球迷仍然在期待那位球星能够出现在机场。 14. 那项计划最终是失败的。 15. 他到澳大利亚去是为了主修新闻媒体专业。 16. 听到她的宠物猫不见了的消息,她哭得十分伤心。 17. 人人都知道台湾是中国的一部分。 18. 人们相信体育锻炼有利于健康。 19. 有一群人在路边。他们好像在等人。 20. 在英国学习期间,他们不仅练习了口语,而且了解了它的文化和习俗。 21. 另人不解的是,他老是在炎热的天关着窗户睡觉。 22. 在他很小的时候,他的父亲就去世了,没有留给他和母亲任何东西。 23. 他们一大早就不辞而别。 24. 由于一块大石头挡在路中间,我们无法通过。 25. 在任何时间、任何地点,我们都应注意言谈举止。 26. 去年我参观了那个辉煌的宫殿。它的美丽是无法用语言来表达。 27. 不久他们来到了一条河。在河岸上生长着茂盛的灌木丛。 28. 那场演出十分成功。这使演员们十分激动。 29. 她把自己锁在房间里看了一天电视。 30. 在炎热的夏天,人们更喜欢在户外纳凉。 31. 当你接近大自然的时候,你会发现它的美丽是任何东西所不能比拟的。32. 个人电脑己成为人们日常生活中的必需。 33. 我们经常听音乐来放松一下自己。 34. 除非被问到你是否知道此事,否则你什么也别说。 35. 说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。 36. 昨天晚上,我们正看着一场精彩的篮球比赛,突然灯灭了。 37. 毫无疑问,不同的人有不同的爱好。 38. 天气预报说在未来几天将有一场暴风雪。 39. 由于气温的一天天降低,人们穿上了厚厚的冬装。 40. 很多年过去了,那个小山村依然如旧。村民们仍然以他们自己的方式生活着。 41. 再过几天就是春节了。难怪人们正在忙于购物和打扫卫生。 42. 那里曾经是一片茂密的树林,但现在它己经成了一片沙地。 43. 我不明白为什么你的自行车又丢了? 44. 他撒谎是司空见惯的事。 45. 一到家,他就开始玩电脑游戏,这占用了大部分他本该学习的时间。 46. 今天谁值日? 47. 当我们登门拜访他时,他不巧外出了。 48. 在有些城区,人们更愿意骑自行车外出。 49. 如果你把这款手机与那款手机比较一下,那么这一款在价格上和质量上均优于那一款。 50. 他们尽了最大的努力要回了那座属于他们自己的房子。 51. 尽管你可以试一下,但终归会遭受失败。 52. 如果有必要的话,我们可以暂时不告诉他真相。 53. 过了很久那个病人才苏醒过来。 54. 他站在那里不知所措。 55. 他很有可能己经知道了那个实验的结果。 56. 我不喜欢政治和历史。 57. 我们曾经在夕阳西下时在河边散步。 58. 由于校园里到处是树木和草坪,它看上去非常迷人,尤其是在春天和秋天。 59. 所有的旅客都安全着陆。 60. 李明是一个聪明、善良、自信、热情的孩子。 61. 河岸上长着许多不知名的植物。 62. 如果必要,我会及时把情况通告给你们的。 63. 要不是你及时帮助我,我不可能成功地通过高考。 64. 由于天气好,我们的旅行十分愉快。 65. 那位中年妇女背着一个孩子艰难地在雪地里行进。篇四:2009年高考英语写作---汉译英基础训练汉答案 2009年高考英语写作---汉译英基础训练汉答案 一.翻译部分 词组短语: 1. 给某人让座 2. 跳到地上/桌上3. 下了一整天雨 4. 听到呼救声 5. 把?带到安全地带 6. 向某人道歉 7. 给某人提建议 8. 得到好的治疗
9. 接受某人的建议 10. 加入球队/俱乐部/小组/委员会/公司11. 向某人解释? 12. 治愈某人的病13. 匆忙赶往医院/学校/邮局/派出所/火车站/汽车站/飞机场 14. 提出付100元钱15. 收100元钱
16. 付100元钱 17. 打车
18. 浑身湿透了
19. 下载文件 20. 外出钓鱼/爬山/郊游/游泳/划船/野营21. 转身离开 22. 陷入沉思 23. 返回取某物
24. 走过去看一看发生了什么 25. 与某人同住一间房间/同打一把伞/同玩一件玩具/同一志趣26. 对某人大声喊叫27. 使劲移开那块大石头28. 背着一个沉重的包 29. 去吃饭/开会/晚会/观光/聚会
30. 背负沉重的课业负担 31. 约某人
32. 顺道拜访某人 33. 看家 34. 跑过去搀扶盲人/老人
35. 等候某人吃饭/开会/回家
36. 下车 37. 站在门口 38. 坐在窗前
39. 靠在墙上/树上 40. 逆风而行 41. 下大雨/大雪
42. 刮大风 43. 起雾
44. 熟睡45. 举手 46. 步行回家/开车回家/乘车回家/骑车回家47. 突然停止 48. 把某人救到河岸上
49. 结束50. 为某人喝彩 51. 登门拜访 52. 真相大白
53. 伸手去够某物 54. 紧紧抓住某人的手/衣领/胳膊
55. 询问究竟是怎么回事 56. 经过公园/邮局/市场/广场/电影院/体育馆/学校/医院/宾馆/剧院/火车站 57. 查阅字典/电话号码/住址/网址 58. 热情接待某人 59. 认真对待某事60. 小心提防某事61. 严格要求某人 62. 严格对待某事63. 在火车站/飞机场接人
64. 顺道接人 65. 抓小偷
66. 直着往前走 67. 把?冲走 68. 破坏心情/假日69. 突然转弯 70. 请某人吃饭/喝茶 71. 从口袋里掏某物72. 腾空抽屉/壁橱73. 苦思冥想 74. 做大扫除 75. 往后/四周/上下看
76. 点灯/蜡烛 77. 生火
78. 开灯/电视/收音机
79. 关灯/关煤气/水龙头 80. 与某人握手 81. 帮某人一把 82. 昂着头 83. 过马路/桥/河84. 收拾房间/桌子85. 系鞋带/扣扣子 86. 与某人相处好87. 擦汗
88. 组织课外活动 89. 参加社会实践90. 接到某人的电话91. 完成写作 92. 在河中挣扎 93. 获一等奖 94. 得到1000元奖励 95. 与某人谈心 96. 到达现场 97. 不辞而行 98. 收割小麦/水稻/庄稼
99. 与某人争论有关?
100. 把?放归自然 101. 摘棉花/苹果/桃/草莓/西瓜/梨102. 告诉某人真像 103. 打工
104. 往瓶子/壶/杯子/脸盘里倒水 105. 分成4组 106. 中断会谈 107. 切断电源 108. 打长途电话 109. 与某人争吵某事110. 得第一 111. 为某事责备某人112. 向某人挥手致意113. 往前走100米 114. 报名参加竞赛115. 申请职位 116. 泄密 117. 送某人到门口118. 呈现高兴的神情119. 在操场站队 120. 坐在第一排 121. 记下某人的名字/电话号码/姓名/家庭住址 122. 走来走去 123. 动身前往? 124. 哄某人睡觉 125. 熬夜
126. 在小旅馆住宿127. 严肃对待某事 128. 把?钉在门上129. 向某人保密 130. 建议不做某事 131. 不鼓励做某事132. 退学
133. 开除某人/解雇某人 134. 一脚踩空 135. 把某物收捡起来136. 绊了一跤 137. 摔了好几跤 138. 打中了某人的头139. 牢记 140. 占太大空间 141. 扑灭火灾 142. 阻挡洪水 143. 识破阴谋 144. 苏醒过来 145. 闲逛 146. 看门
148. 看日出 149. 看书
150. 误拿了某物 151. 搜查 152. 嚎啕大哭 153. 自带午餐 154. 收集事实/资金 155. 合着音乐唱歌/跳舞
156. 在红绿灯处转弯 157. 把某事留给某人158. 感到寂寞 159. 在?取得进步 160. 达到目的 161. 走100里路 162. 编造谎言 163. 使劲敲打 164. 敲门
165. 在?有难处 166. 带某人参观?167. 牵手
168. 弯腰 169. 坐/站直 170. 驱散人群 171. 享有同等的权力 172. 做?是对/错的173. 把?绑在?上174. 铺开一张纸 175. 传开
176. 热泪盈眶 177. 参加考试 178. 通知某人某事179. 提醒某人某事180. 抢劫某人某物 181. 安排某人做某事182. 组成
183. 请三天假 184. 放鞭炮
185. 踩刹车
186. 量体温 187. 把脉
189. 在?大量训练 190. 为集体争光 191. 以某人为榜样
192. 给某人树立榜样 193. 以?为例 194. 一天喝3次药195. 对某人鞠躬 196. 头/腿/肚子疼197. 对某事有浓厚兴趣
198. 保暖 199. 保持传统 200. 祖传
201. 为?引以为自豪 202. 做自我介绍 203. 对某事负责 204. 站不住 205. 倒在地上 206. 摇下车窗 207. 想出好主意 208. 挡道
209. 以高价卖出 210. 畅销 211. 为某事付出昂贵代价
212. 下班回家 213. 克服困难 214. 向某人求教/助215. 把?撞倒/翻216. 追求
217. 交叉双腿/手218. 乘坐汽车去?219. 向?进发 220. 提供优质服务221. 免费参观 222. 监视某人 223. 给某人一个惊奇224. 正在玩耍/吃饭/工作/休息/购物 225. 索回/要回 226. 调查某事 227. 罚款 228. 撕/切/推开 229. 因?批评某人230. 对?羞愧 231. 张开双臂拥抱某人
232. 讲礼貌
233. 挣扎着站起来 234. 追赶某人 235. 情绪高涨 236. 为?做准备 237. 团结在一起 238. 帮助某人摆脱困境
239. 取消会议 240. 全力以赴做某事241. 超速
242. 减速 243. 研究某事 244. 泡茶/咖啡 245. 端饭 246. 摔成碎片 247. 带某人旅行 248. 依然如旧 249.塑造性格 250. 发展个性 251. (身体)垮了 252. 去(来)营救某人253. 站起来
254. 远道而来 翻译句子: 1. 他迅速走过去把老人扶起来。 2. 我们跟着那小偷进了商店,并在他偷一位老人的钱的时候抓住了他的手。 3. 看到一块大石头挡住了去路,他们只得下车,并且费了九牛二虎的力气才把它移到路边。 4. 虽然他大声呼救,但无人来帮他。 5. 上个周日,当我们正在去公园的路上,一场大雨倾盆而下。结果我们浑身湿透了。 6. 王宏每天在吃完饭后,帮妈妈收拾桌子,这己经成为了惯例。7. 他伸手去够书架上的那本书,但却摔倒在地上。 8. 我看见一位老人背着一个大包在雪地里费力地走着。 9. 那个骑车人撞倒了正在过马路的孩子。 10. 班长在墙上贴了一个通知,通知说:运动会因为下雪推迟到下周五。 11. 那位司机因为超速而付出了高昂的代价。 12. 正在我苦思冥想怎样解决这个棘手的问题时,一个好主意出现在我的脑子里。 13. 在暑假里,我的好多同学外出打工,而我却在医院照顾生病的妈妈。 14. 当外国朋友走出我们的校门,我们看见他们十分友好地对我们挥手道别。 15. 当我们向机场行驶时,一场车祸发生了。 16. 他向我道歉,因为昨天下课时他误拿了我的字典。 17. 当他弯腰系鞋带时,他看见地上有东西在发亮。 18. 当他回到家时己是晚上9点了。妈妈仍在等他回来吃饭。 19. 我写信告诉他:我在出国前必须进行大量的口语训练。 20. 他因我的及时帮助而表达了由衷的感谢。 21. 那只绑在树上的羊丢失了。这使他很伤心。 22. 那位司机因闯红灯而罚款200元。 23. 这些社会实践他活动有利于孩子们的个性培养和良好品德的形成。 24. 我们正在吃饭,突然闯进一个衣衫破旧的陌生人。 25. 他们决定去老王家登门拜访,并且和他好好谈谈。 26. 刚上路,天就开始下雨,这使我们十分扫兴。 27. 那个年青人虽然伤得不轻,但还是挣扎着站起来,并大声呼救。 28. 他一脚踩空,重重地摔在地上。 29. 在半道上他们遭遇到交通堵塞而且天也黑了。他们只得在路边小旅馆留宿一夜。 30. 他是一个很有礼貌的人。每次去看他,他都要把我们送到门口并嘱咐我们路上小心车辆。 31. 听到高速路上发生了一起严重的交通事故,他们立刻前去救护伤员。 32. 一个不能认真对待工作的人是不能被录用的。 33. 由于改革开放的好政策,许多村庄都呈现出一派欣欣向荣的气象。 34. 我们的老师并不鼓励我们熬夜做作业。 35. 在走了20里路后,我们累坏了。 36. 他为那张祖传的名画而十分自豪。 37. 他们在会上作了简要的自我介绍,然后才开始热烈的讨论。 38. 那位科学家因为研究发明了新稻种而获得了500万奖金。 39. 今年春节,很多地方都允许放鞭炮来辞旧迎接新。 40. 他主动提出帮我抬箱子,为此我很感谢他。 41. 恶劣的气候不仅破坏了我的心情而且使我无法去和朋友们见面。 42. 他从口袋里掏出几个硬币,放到那个卖艺人前面的盒子里。 43. 那辆车在我面前突然左转,这吓得我够呛。 佳句翻译: 1. 他坐在窗前静静地读书。 2. 我决不相信他的话。 3. 经常有些时候我忘记了锁门。 4. 假如她不同意,我们怎么办? 5. 他没回家。他去了办公室继续写那份文件。 6. 他喜欢运动。他不喜欢看电视。 7. 在说话时,他变得更加激动。 8. 她非常激动,结果是一句话也说不出来。 9. 这篇文章很难,在场所有的人都读不懂。 10. 她是一个乐于助人的热心人。她经常尽其所能去帮助那些陷入困境的人。 11. 他正确发那个单词的音很困难。 12. 他父母的健康每况愈下,他为此很是忧虑。 13. 不顾天气的寒冷,那些球迷仍然在期待那位球星能够出现在机场。 14. 那项计划最终是失败的。 15. 他到澳大利亚去是为了主修新闻媒体专业。 16. 听到她的宠物猫不见了的消息,她哭得十分伤心。 17. 人人都知道台湾是中国的一部分。 18. 人们相信体育锻炼有利于健康。 19. 有一群人在路边。他们好像在等人。 20. 在英国学习期间,他们不仅练习了口语,而且了解了它的文化和习俗。 21. 另人不解的是,他老是在炎热的天关着窗户睡觉。 22. 在他很小的时候,他的父亲就去世了,没有留给他和母亲任何东西。 23. 他们一大早就不辞而别。 24. 由于一块大石头挡在路中间,我们无法通过。 25. 在任何时间、任何地点,我们都应注意言谈举止。 26. 去年我参观了那个辉煌的宫殿。它的美丽是无法用语言来表达。 27. 不久他们来到了一条河。在河岸上生长着茂盛的灌木丛。 28. 那场演出十分成功。这使演员们十分激动。 29. 她把自己锁在房间里看了一天电视。 30. 在炎热的夏天,人们更喜欢在户外纳凉。 31. 当你接近大自然的时候,你会发现它的美丽是任何东西所不能比拟的。 32. 个人电脑己成为人们日常生活中的必需。 33. 我们经常听音乐来放松一下自己。 34. 除非被问到你是否知道此事,否则你什么也别说。 35. 说到教育,大部分人认为其是一个终生的学习。 36. 昨天晚上,我们正看着一场精彩的篮球比赛,突然灯灭了。 37. 毫无疑问,不同的人有不同的爱好。 38. 天气预报说在未来几天将有一场暴风雪。 39. 由于气温的一天天降低,人们穿上了厚厚的冬装。 40. 很多年过去了,那个小山村依然如旧。村民们仍然以他们自己的方式生活着。 41. 再过几天就是春节了。难怪人们正在忙于购物和打扫卫生。 42. 那里曾经是一片茂密的树林,但现在它己经成了一片沙地。 43. 我不明白为什么你的自行车又丢了? 44. 他撒谎是司空见惯的事。 45. 一到家,他就开始玩电脑游戏,这占用了大部分他本该学习的时间。 46. 今天谁值日? 47. 当我们登门拜访他时,他不巧外出了。 48. 在有些城区,人们更愿意骑自行车外出。 49. 如果你把这款手机与那款手机比较一下,那么这一款在价格上和质量上均优于那一款。 50. 他们尽了最大的努力要回了那座属于他们自己的房子。 51. 尽管你可以试一下,但终归会遭受失败。 52. 如果有必要的话,我们可以暂时不告诉他真相。 53. 过了很久那个病人才苏醒过来。 54. 他站在那里不知所措。 55. 他很有可能己经知道了那个实验的结果。 56. 我不喜欢政治和历史。 57. 我们曾经在夕阳西下时在河边散步。 58. 由于校园里到处是树木和草坪,它看上去非常迷人,尤其是在春天和秋天。 59. 所有的旅客都安全着陆。 60. 李明是一个聪明、善良、自信、热情的孩子。 61. 河岸上长着许多不知名的植物。 62. 如果必要,我会及时把情况通告给你们的。 63. 要不是你及时帮助我,我不可能成功地通过高考。 64. 由于天气好,我们的旅行十分愉快。 65. 那位中年妇女背着一个孩子艰难地在雪地里行进。 66. 在交谈时要注意措辞。 67. 我的通话还没结束,电话就中断了。 68. 他有很多爱好。他喜欢郊游、集邮、爬山、读小说等。 69. 这篇写得很好,但有几个错别字。 70. 一座建于500年前的宫殿耸立在城市的中心。 71. 那个女该受到了很高的评价,那是因为她的绘画得了一等奖。 72. 直到老师走到他跟前,他才停止玩那支刚买的钢笔。 73. 在大街上走着一群唱着歌的少先队员。 74. 那些在公共场合随地吐痰的人必须被罚款。 75. 我不知道她在哪儿,我也不关心她过得怎样。 76. 一阵风吹来,他的帽子飞到了空中。 77. 他到这儿来不是来责备你的,而是来送你回家的。 78. 住在隔壁的那家人在我最需要帮助时帮助了我。 79. 他看见地上有一个装满了硬币的口袋。
80. 村民们看着那些巨大的脚印,心里充满了恐惧。 81. 看到家乡发生了这么大的变化,他高兴地笑了。 82. 人们希望人类和动物能够和睦相处。 83. 妈妈让我带上雨伞,以防下雨。 84. 一旦做出决定,它就必须立即执行。 85. 她的头发每天都在掉,这使她十分不安。 86. 他是值得信赖的。你在任何时候都可以依靠他的帮助。 87. 她的父母每周都去观看京剧,这己成为了一个惯例。 88. 这条路很宽。它可以容纳四辆卡车同时通过。 89. 美国朋友参观了实验楼以后,他们又去教学楼参观。 90. 他很晚才回家。但不幸的是,他发现屋子里的贵重物品不翼而飞了。 91. 这条河长100多英里,宽150米。 92. 布朗先生是我的好朋友。我曾在他的公司里工作了5年。 93. 天好像要下雨。 94. 那位老人坐在门口,膝上有一只可爱的白色小猫。 95. 教室里好像有人。 96. 大雨倾盆而下 97. 只有当人们看到自然资源一天天枯竭的时候, 他们才知道节约用水是多么重要。 98. 门开了,进来一位夹着一本厚厚的教科书的教授。 99. 他盯着电视屏幕,假装没看见我。 100. 就在那个我们经常去的超市我们发现了那个小偷。 二.答案部分 词组短语翻译答案: 1. give / offer one’s seat to sb 2. 2. jump onto the ground/ table 3. keep on raining all the day
4. 4. hear a cry/shout for help 5. carry sb to safety 6. 6. apologize to sb for sth/doing sth 7. give sb some advice on sth
8. 8. get good treatment 9. take/follow one’s advice 10. 10. join a team/club/group/committee/company 11. explain sth to sb (explain to sb that ?)
12. 12. cure sb of a certain illness 13. hurry to the hospital/school/post office/police station/railway station/bus stop/airport 14. offer to pay 100dollars
15. charge/ take 100 dollars 16. pay 100 dollars(pay the bill) 17. hire/get/call for a taxi (to take sb to ?) 18. be wet all over/ be wet through 19. download the papers 20. go fishing/outing/climbing/boating/swimming/camping 21. turn away
22. be lost in thought 23. turn back to get sth / for sth 24. come /go up to see what happens 25. share a room/an umbrella/a toy/the same interests with sb 26. shout to sb in a loud voice 27. gather all one’s strength to remove the big stone 28. bear a heavy bag 29. go for a dinner/meeting/party/visit/get-together 30. be heavily burdened with homework 31. call for sb 32. drop in on sb 33. mind one’s house 34. run over to support the old man 35. wait for sb to have dinner/a meeting/ come home 36. get off the bus/ get out of the car37. be stationed by the door/stand by the door 38. be seated by the window
39. lean against the wall/tree 40. walk/run/swim/ride/drive/move on against the wind 41. rain hard/snow hard/wind hard 42. come to one’s rescue 43. express one’s hearty thanks to sb44. fall sound asleep 45. raise one’s hand 46. walk/ride/drive/take a bus home 47. come to a stop 48. push sb to the river bank 49. come to an end/ put sth to an end50. cheer for sb 51. call at/drop in at one’s house 52. come to light/ come out 53. reach for sth/hold out one’s hand for sth 54. catch/seize sb by the arm/hand/collar 55. ask about what is the matter 56. pass the post office/park/market/square/cinema/stadium/school/hospital/hotel/theater/railwaystation/shopping mall/concert hall 57. refer to the dictionary / look up the telephone number/one’s address/ web address 58. receive sb warmly/kindly
59. take sth seriously / be careful with sth 60. be careful of sth 61. be strict with sb 62. be strict in sth 63. meet sb at the railway station/ airport 64. pick sb up by the roadside
65. stop the thief/catch the thief 66. go /walk straight ahead
67. wash sth away 68. ruin the holiday/one’s heart 69. make a quick turn 70. treat sb to coffee/tea/a meal (invite sb to dinner) 71. draw sth out of the pocket 72. empty the cupboard/drawer 73. think hard/twice 74. do the thorough cleaning
75. look behind/around/up and down 76. light a candle/lamp77. make a fire 78. turn on the light/radio/TV
79. switch off the tap/light/gas 80. shake hands with sb81. give sb a hand with ? 82. hold one’s head high83. cross the road/street/river/bridge 84. clear up/tidy up/do up the room85. do up one’s shoes/buttons 86. get along/come along well with sb87. wipe off one’s sweat 88. organize the out-of-class activities89. take part in the social practice 90. receive a telephone call from sb91. get through the composition 92. struggle in the middle of the river93. get the first place in ? 94. get 1,000 dollars as a reward 95. have a heart-to-heart talk with sb / a word with sb 96. arrive at the spot97. leave without saying good-bye 98. get in/harvest crops/wheat/rice 99. argue with sb about sth 100. set sth free to nature 101. pick off cotton/apples/pears/water melon/ strawberry 102. tell sb the truth103. do/ take up a part-time job 104. fill the cup/kettle/cup/basin with water
105. be divided into four groups 106. break off the conversation 107. cut off the electricity 108. make a distance telephone call to?
109. quarrel with sb about sth 110. come out the first111. scold/criticize sb for sth/doing sth 112. wave one’s head to greet sb 113. walk 100 meters ahead/northward/westward/eastward 114. enter for the competition
115. apply for the position 116. let out/give away the secret117. see sb to the door/see sb home 118. take on a delightful look
119. line up on the playground 120. sit in the first row
121. take down/put down/write down one’s name/telephone number 122. walk/step up and down
123. go off to?/set out to/for? 124. send/sing sb to sleep
125. stay up/ sit up 126. put sb up in the inn127. take sth seriously 128. pin / stick a note on the door 129. keep sth back from sb 130. advise against doing sth 131. discourage sb against doing sth 132. drop out of school133. remove sb/ dismiss sb from school 134. miss one’s footing135. clear sth away 136. fall over a chair/stone
137. have many falls 138. hit sb on the head139. keep sth in mind / learn sth by heart 140. take up too much room/space 141. put off the fire 142. hold back the flood143. see through one’s tricks 144. come back to life145. hang about/around 146. guard the door 147. see a doctor 148. watch the suise149. read a book 150. take sth by mistake151. search for sth/sb 152. cry one’s eyes out153. bring/take along lunch by oneself 154. collect facts/money155. dance/sing songs to the music 156. make a turn at the traffic lights157. leave sth to sb
158. feel lonely 159. make great progress in ? 160. achieve the goal161. cover/walk/ do 100 miles 162. make up lies 163. strike sth/sb heavily 164. knock at the door/ a knock on the door
165. have trouble/difficult in sth/ doing sth 166. show sb around ?167. hold to one’s hand 168. bend one’s body169. seat oneself straight/ stand straight 170. break up the crowds
171. enjoy the equal rights 172. be wrong/right in doing sth/ sth173. tie sth to ?/ fasten sth to? 174. spread a piece of paper/ a newspaper
175. get around/ spread 176. burst into tears /laughter
177. take the examination 178. inform sb of sth179. remind sb of sth 180. rob sb of sth 181. arrange for sb to do sth 182. make up/consist of/be made up of183. ask for three days’ leave 184. set off firecrackers185. step on the brake 186. take one’s temperature
187. feel one’s pulse 188. knock into the truck/car
189. have a great deal of practice in ? 190. win great honor for one’s class191. take sb as a model 192. set sb a good example
193. take sth as an example 194. take the medicine three times a day
195. make a deep bow to sb 196. have a terrible pain in the leg/head/arm/stomach 197. take / show great interest in? 198. keep warm/ keep sb warm 199. keep up the tradition / friendship 200. pass sth down (on) from generation to generation 201. take great pride in ?/ be proud of ?
202. give a brief introduction to oneself 203. answer for sth/ have the responsibility for sth 204. can’t keep one’s balance/ can’t stand on one’s feet 205. fall onto the ground206. roll down the window of the car 207. come up with a good idea/ think up a good idea 208. get/step in one’s way
209. sell sth at a high price 210. sell well / become the best seller211.pay a high price for ? 212. come back from work
213. get over / overcome the difficulties 214. turn to sb for help/advice 215. knock sb down/ over/ off ? 216. go after
217. cross one’s hands/ legs 218. take a bus to ?219. head(off) for ? 220. provide good service for the people
221. pay a free visit to ? 222. keep an eye over sb/sth
223. give sb a big surprise 224. be at table/rest/work/the shopping mall225. get sth back 226. look into sth 227. fine sb/ give sb a ticket 228. A. cut/tear/push ? open
229. criticize sb for sth/doing sth 230. be shameful of sth231. extend one’s arms to hug sb 232. mind one’s manners
233. struggle to one’s feet 234. run after sb 235. be in high spirits 236. make a preparation for sth 237. stick close together 238. help sb out of trouble
239. call off the meeting 240. go all out to do sth/ make every effort to do sth 241. speed up 242. slow down 243. make a study of sth / do the research into sth 244. make coffee/tea245. serve meals/ dinner 246. break into pieces/ break sth into pieces
247. take sb on a trip 248. remain the same as ever before/ remain unchanged 249. build up one’s character 250. develop one’s personality 251. (one’s health/ body) break down/fall down 252. come/go to one’s rescue
253. rise to one’s feet 254. come all the way to ?/ come around to ? 翻译句子答案: 1. He went over quickly to help the old man to his feet. 2. We followed the thief into the shop and caught him while he was stealing the money from an oldman who was doing the shopping there. 3. Seeing a big stone getting in the way, they had to get out of the car and gathered all their strengthto remove it to the roadside. 4. Though he was shouting for help in a loud voice, nobody came to his rescue. 5. Last Sunday when we were on the way to the park, a big rain poured down. As a result, we werewet all over. 6. Wang Hong helped his mother to clear away the dishes after supper, as is often the rule. 7. He reached for the book on the shelf, but he fell onto the ground heavily. 8. I saw an old man walking in the snow with greatest difficulty with a big bag.9. The cyclist knocked down the child crossing the street. 10. The monitor stuck a notice on the wall, which read, “The Sports meet will be put off until nextFriday due to the snow.” 11. That driver paid a high price for the speed-up. 12. I was thinking twice about how to solve the difficult problem when a good idea flashed acrossmy mind. 13. During the summer vacation, most of my classmates took up a part-time job, while I stayed inthe hospital to look after my sick mother. 14. When the foreign friends walked out of the school gate, we saw them waving their hands to greetus again. 15. While we were heading for the airport, an unexpected traffic accident took place. 16. He apologized to me for his taking my dictionary by mistake when class was over yesterday. 17. When he bent his body to do up his shoes, he saw something shining on the ground. 18. It was already 9 o’clock last night when he came back home. But his mother remained waiting for him to have dinner. 19. I wrote him a letter, saying that I would have a lot of practice in oral English before goingabroad. 20. He expressed his hearty thanks to me for my timely help. 21. The sheep tied to the tree was missing, which upset him very much. 22. That driver was fined 200 dollars for not stopping the car when the traffic lights turned red. 23. The social activities have benefited the building up of the children’s characters and thedevelopment of their personalities. 24. We were at table when a stranger in rags broke in. 25. The decided to call at Lao Wang’s house and have a word with him. 26. They had not been on their way long when it began to rain, which ruined their trip. 27. Though the young man was badly injured, and yet he struggled to his feet and cried for help withall his strength. 28. He missed his footing and as a result he fell heavily on to the ground. 29. They were stuck in a traffic jam halfway and to make matters worse, it was getting dark. Theyhad no choice but to put themselves up in an inn by the roadside for the night.
30. He is a man who behaves well. / He is a polite man. Each time we call on him, he sees us to the door and tells us to be careful of the cars coming and going on the streets.
31. On hearing there was a serious traffic accident that took place on the highway, they hurried to the spot to rescue the injured.32. Anyone who doesn’t take his work seriously/ who is not careful with his work mustn’t be
admitted to a unit or a company.33. Thanks to the policy of reform and opening, quite a lot of villages have taken on a completely new look. 34. Our teachers discourage against our doing homework far into the night. 35. After covering 20 miles, we completely gave out. 36. He takes great pride in the famous painting that was passed down from his old generation. 37. They gave each other a brief introduction to themselves and then a heated discussion started. 38. The scientist was given five million yuan as a reward for his inventing a new kind of rice seedsthat can sharply increase the total output of rice in our country. 39. During the Spring Festival this year, setting off firecrackers is permitted in many places in orderto ring out the old and ring in the new. 40. He offered to help me with the box, for which I was very graceful. He offered to give me a hand with the box, for which I thanked him very much. 41. Not only did the bad weather ruin my mood but also it stopped me from meeting my friends. 42. He pulled a several coin out of the pocket and then put them into the box in front of the manwho was playing the violin. 43. The car made a quick turn in front of me, which frightened me a lot. 佳句翻译答案 1. He sat by the window and read a book quietly. He sat by the window, reading a book quietly.
2. I will never believe what he says. At no time will I believe his words. Never will I believe what he says.
3. Sometimes, I forget to lock the door.
There are many moments when I forget to lock the door.
4. What shall we do if she disagrees?
What if she doesn’t agree?
5. He didn’t go home. He went to the office to go on with the papers. He didn’t go home, instead, he went to the office to continue with the papers. He went to the office to continue with the papers instead of going home.
6. He likes sports, but he dislikes watching TV.
He prefers sports to watching TV. 7. While he was speaking, he became more excited.The more he spoke, the more excited he became. 8. She was very excited. She couldn’t say any word.She was so excited that she couldn’t say a single word.She was too excited to say a single word. 9. The article is very hard. All the people present could understand it. The article is so difficult that everyone present could understand it. The article is too hard for everyone present to understand. 10. She is a warm-hearted person. She often does what she can to help the people who getinto trouble.She is such a warm-hearted person that she is always helping the people who are ingreat need of help. 11. He couldn’t pronounce the word correctly. He had great difficulty in pronouncing that word. 12. His parents’ health in falling down day by day. He is worried about it very much. What worried him most is that his parents’ health is falling down day by day. 13. Though the weather was very cold, the fans was still expecting the football super starwould appear at the airport. Despite of the freezing cold weather, the fans remained expecting that the footballsuper star would show up at the airport. 14. The plan was a failure in the end. The plan turned out / proved to be a great failure. 15. He went to Australia in order to major in media.
He went to Australia with the purpose of majoring in media. 16. When she heard the news that her pet cat was missing, she cried with great sadness. Hearing her pet cat was gone, she cried sadly. 17. People all know that Taiwan belongs to China.
As is known to all the people, Taiwan is a part of China. 18. People believe that taking exercise is good for their health. It is believed that taking exercise benefits their health. 19. There is a crowd of people by the roadside. They seemed to be waiting for someone. There is a crowd of people by the roadside, who seemed to be waiting for someone. 20. When they are studying in England, they not only practiced their oral English but also knew more about its cultures and customs. While studying in England, not only did they practice their oral English but also theylearnt more about its cultures and customs. 21. To people’s surprise, he is always sleeping with the windows closed on hot days. What surprises people most is that he is always篇五:【个人精品制作】新译林7BUNIT 6单元知识点归纳及练习题 新译林7B英语UNIT 6元知识点归纳及练习题 Unit 6 Outdoor fun
一、重点词汇
outdooradj. 户外的
climbvt. &vi. 爬,攀登
complainvi. &vt. 抱怨
outsideadv. 在外面
campingn. 野营
surprisevt. 使惊奇,使措手不及 ridingn. (=horse riding) 骑马 sweetadj. 甜的
skatingn. 溜冰
hurryvt. &n. 急忙,匆忙
ridevt. 骑(马,自行车等) thatadv. 那么,那样
passvt. 经过;通过;度过;传,递 cyclingn. 骑自行车旅行
byadv. 经过