帮忙翻译一下下面的英文句子在线翻译 还有PREMI...

请大家帮忙翻译一下下面的句子!谢谢!_百度知道
请大家帮忙翻译一下下面的句子!谢谢!
He began his academic career with a dual appointment in aerospace engineering and the Applied Research Laboratory after working in industry.
提问者采纳
在积累了行业实际工作经验之后,他开始了自己的学术生涯,在航空航天工程和应用研究实验室身兼两职。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
楼上明显不是自己翻的。。。在工业界工作后,他凭借着在航天航空工程和应用研究实验室的双重职位,开始了自己的学术生涯。
他开始在航空航天工程双任用和工作后,在工业应用研究实验室的学术生涯。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮忙翻译一下下面的一个句子:这辆车太贵了,以至于我买不起.急就急_百度作业帮
请帮忙翻译一下下面的一个句子:这辆车太贵了,以至于我买不起.急就急
请帮忙翻译一下下面的一个句子:这辆车太贵了,以至于我买不起.急就急
The car is too expensive for me to buy.The car is so expensive that I can't bear it.
this car is too expensive to buy. 楼上的帮我解决了个困惑的问题,原来FOR ME 是可以放到中间的。。
This car is so expensive that I can not afford so... that
如此. ..以至于希望能帮到你,要是答案还满意的话,记得采纳哦,O(∩_∩)O谢谢~!
so expensive that i can't afford it
This car is so expensive that I can't afford it.
The car is too expensive for me to buy.
The car is too expensive for me to buy.too...to...太...而不能...This car is so expensive that I can not afford so... that
如此. ..以至于
Thecaristooexpensive,can'tafford各位大虾帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,急~~1、耸立在西澳洲中部沙漠的波浪岩是澳洲知名的观光景点,距离西澳首府柏斯(佩斯)350公里.波浪岩属于海登岩(Hyden)北部最奇特的一部分,高达15米,长约110_百度作业帮
各位大虾帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,急~~1、耸立在西澳洲中部沙漠的波浪岩是澳洲知名的观光景点,距离西澳首府柏斯(佩斯)350公里.波浪岩属于海登岩(Hyden)北部最奇特的一部分,高达15米,长约110
各位大虾帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,急~~1、耸立在西澳洲中部沙漠的波浪岩是澳洲知名的观光景点,距离西澳首府柏斯(佩斯)350公里.波浪岩属于海登岩(Hyden)北部最奇特的一部分,高达15米,长约110米,高低起伏的自然,就像一片席卷而来的大海中的波涛巨浪,相当壮观. 2、奥拉齐是一只有着赤黄色皮毛的公猫,头脸和眼睛都很大,整张面扁扁平平的,头部和身体也长有虎斑纹,更重要的是,它的体型也是圆滚滚的,简直就是一只现实中的“加菲猫”.3、这个“蛋中蛋”酷似一个套娃,大蛋长约8厘米,直径约5厘米,个头比一般鸡蛋大很多,“小蛋”长约5厘米,直径约3厘米,大蛋的蛋清和蛋黄与普通鸡蛋没什么两样,小蛋的外壳除了颜色较深外,形状和其他鸡蛋也毫无差别. 不需要太高深的词汇哦,因为只是高中需要~谢谢~~我不要那些在线翻译的拉~那些句子都读不通,如果要的话我自己都可以去哪个网上翻译拉.谢谢~~~
1,stands in Western Australia's central deserts wave rock is well-known tourist attractions in Australia,from the Western Australia capital of Perth (Pace) 350 km.Hayden is the wave rock rock (Hyden) the northern part of the most peculiar,as much as 15 meters,110 meters long,high and low natural ups and downs,like a swept from the sea in stormy waves,very spectacular.2,Aulas is one has a red-yellow fur of the cat,Toulian and eyes are great,the whole surface of the flat Bianbian,head and body also has long tiger stripe,more importantly,it is also the size of the Yuan Gungun ,It is a reality of "Garfield."3,the "egg in the egg," she resembles a set,the eggs of about 8 centimeters,a diameter of about five centimeters,the head much bigger than an egg,"small eggs" about five centimeters,about three centimeters in diameter,Large egg yolk with egg white and is no different from ordinary eggs,small egg shell in addition to the darker color,shape and other eggs there is no difference.帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,有几个问题问问哈1:older people of a culture 有文化的老人?感觉有点奇怪 2:
为什么用by Americans而不是to,还有of today这什么用法啊?They are little lessons which older people of a cul_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,有几个问题问问哈1:older people of a culture 有文化的老人?感觉有点奇怪 2:
为什么用by Americans而不是to,还有of today这什么用法啊?They are little lessons which older people of a cul
帮忙翻译一下下面的句子,有几个问题问问哈1:older people of a culture 有文化的老人?感觉有点奇怪 2:
为什么用by Americans而不是to,还有of today这什么用法啊?They are little lessons which older people of a culture pass down to the younger people to teach them about life.but his proverb “Time is money” is taken more seriously by Americans of today than ever before
older people of a culture指的是一种文化下比较年长的那些人,你也可以理解为是一个民族的那些年长的人,by是和take搭配的,of today就是今天的、现在的、当今的,也就是说,当代的美国人比以往任何时候的美国人都更信奉时间就是金钱.
这是被动句,用by表示被动,意思是现在的美国人比以前对时间是金钱的观念更加看重
有文化涵养的老一代谁帮忙翻译一下下面的句子_百度知道
谁帮忙翻译一下下面的句子
1、我们的计算机系统出了毛病,但我觉得问题比较小。(minor)2、父亲去世时我还小,不能独立生活。就在那时,家乡的父老接过了养育我(my upbringing )的责任。
(at that point)3、这些玩具必须得在达到严格的安全要求后才可出售给儿童。(requirement)4、作为新闻和舆论的载体(carrier),广播和电视补充了而不是替代了报纸。
(supplement ,
rather than)5、至于这本杂志,它刊载世界各地许多报纸杂志上文章的摘要。(digest , when it comes to.....)5、
提问者采纳
1. There is something wrong with our computer. But I think it is just a minor problem. 2. When my father died, I was too young to live on my own. At that point, my kind neighbors began to raise me. 3. These toys must conform to strict requirements on safety before they can be sold. 4. As the carrier of news and consensus, radio and TV supplement the newspaper rather than replace it. 5. This magazine publishes the digests drawn from diverse newspaper and journals around the world.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1、我们的计算机系统出了毛病,但我觉得问题比较小。(minor)
------- There is something wrong with our computer system, but it is only a minor defect, I think.
2、父亲去世时我还小,不能独立生活。就在那时,家乡的父老接过了养育我(my upbringing )的责任。
(at that point)
-------- When my father died, I was still too young to be independent, and it was at that point that
the elderly people in my home village went on to my upbringing.
3、这些玩具必须得在达到严格的安全要求后才可出售给儿童。(requirement)
-------- These toys mustn't be sold as children's playthings until they have reached strict requiremenhts for safety.
4、作为新闻和舆论的载体(carrier)...
1.There's some thing wrong with our computer system,but I think the problem is minor.2.When my father passed away, I was too young to live on my own. At that point, people in my hometown took over the responsibility of my upbringing.3. All these toys cannot be sold to children unless they have achieved strict safty requirements.4. As carrier of news and complements, broadcasting and TV replace newspaper rather than as a aupplement.5.When it comes to this magazine, it digests subctracts of many newspapers and magazines from around the world.
our computers have something wrong,but I think the problem is little.....
您可能关注的推广回答者:
一下下的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文句子在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐