阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢提示语在前的句子
提示语在前的句子
范文一:写出这些句子另外两种提示语在不同位置的句子写出这些句子另外两种提示语在不同位置的句子。1、 他笑起来,对小伙伴们说:“我知道是怎么回事啦!你们看,我马上会找到我的木匣子。”2、 “我确实不敢碰你,但并不是懦弱。”陶罐争辩说,“我们生来就是盛东西的。”3、 “还不赶快捞!在船舷上刻记号有什么用啊?”有人催他。答案:1、(1)“我知道是怎么回事啦!你们看,我马上会找到我的木匣子。”他笑起来,对小伙伴们说。(2)“我知道是怎么回事啦!”他笑起来,对小伙伴们说,“你们看,我马上会找到我的木匣子。”2、(1)陶罐争辩说:“我确实不敢碰你,但并不是懦弱。我们生来就是盛东西的。”(2)“我确实不敢碰你,但并不是懦弱。我们生来就是盛东西的。”陶罐争辩说。3、(1)有人催他:“还不赶快捞!在船舷上刻记号有什么用啊?”(2)“还不赶快捞!”有人催他,“在船舷上刻记号有什么用啊?”原文地址:
范文二:PEP小学英语问句,课前提问的好句子PEP小学英语问句大全I、询问姓名、年龄:name,How old1. ----What’s your name?
----你叫什么名字?----My name is ________.
----我叫,,,,。2. ----What’s his name?
----他的名字是什么?----His name is Mike.
----他的名字是麦克。3. ----What’s her name?
----她的名字是什么?----Her name is Chen Jie.----她的名字是陈婕。4. ----How old are you?
----你几岁了?----I’m 12.
----我十二岁。5. ----How old is he/she?
----他/她几岁了?----He/She is 23.
----他/她23岁。
II、询问颜色:colour1. ----What colour is it?
----它是什么颜色的----It’s yellow and white.
----黄白相间。2. ----What colour are they?
----它们是什么颜色的?----They’re green.
----绿色的。III、询问时间或日期:When1. ----What time is it now?
----现在几点钟?----It’s nine o’clock.. It’s time for English class.
----九点。该上英语课了。(----It’s eight o’clock. It’s time to go to bed.)
(----八点。该上床睡觉了。)2. ----What day is it today?
----今天星期几?----It’s Monday.
----星期一。
----What do we have on Mondays?
----我们星期一上哪些课?----We have Chinese, English, math ,,
----语文、英语、数学,,,,3. ----When is your birthday?
----你的生日是什么时候?----It’s October 1st, our National Day.
----十月一日.国庆节。4. ----When do you do morning exercises?
----你们什么时候做早锻炼?----I usually do morning exercises at 8:30.
----我们通常8:30做早锻炼。IV、询问方位或地方:Where1. ----Where is my toy car?
----我的玩资:料;具汽车在哪儿?----It’s here, under the chair.
----在这儿.在椅子下面。2. ----Where is the canteen?
----餐厅在哪儿?----It’s on the first floor.
----在一楼。3. ----Where are the keys?
----钥匙在哪儿?----They’re in the door.----在门上。4. ----Excuse me. Where is the library, please?
----对不起.请问图书馆在哪儿?----It’s near the post office.
----在邮局附近。5. ----Where are you from?
----你从哪儿来?----I’m from China.
----我从中国来。6. ----Where does the rain come from?
----雨是从哪儿来的?----It comes from the clouds.
----它是从云层里来的。V、询问数量或价钱:How many , How much1. ----How many kites can you see?
----你可以看见几只风筝?----I can see 12.
----我可以看见十二只风筝。2. ----How many crayons do you have?
----你有多少支彩笔?----I have 16.
----我有十六支。3. ----How many people are there in your family?
----你家有几口人?----Three.
----三人。4. ----How much is this dress?
----这条连衣裙多少钱?----It’s ninety-nine yuan.
----九十九元。5. ----How much are these apples?
----这些苹果多少钱?----They’re thirty-five yuan.
----三十五元。XVI、“How”问句:How tall,
How heavy,
How long1. ----How tall are you?
----你有多高?----I’m 160 cm tall. I’m taller than you.
----我有160公分。我比你高。2. ----How heavy are you?
----你有多重?----I’m 48 kg. You’re heavier than me.
----我有48公斤。你比我重。3. ----How do you go to school?
----你怎么上学?----Usually I go to school on foot. Sometimes I go by bike. ---我通常步行上学有时候骑车。4. ----How can I get to Zhongshan Park?
----我怎么到中山公园去?----You can go by the No. 15 bus.
----你可以乘坐15路公汽。(----Go straight for five minutes. Then turn left. It’s on the left.)----直走五分钟。然后左转。公园就在左边。、5. How long 有多长?VIII、询问身体状况或情绪:feel,
matter1. ----How do you feel? ----你感觉如何?----I feel sick.
----我觉得不舒服。----How does Chen Jie feel?
----陈洁感觉如何?----She’s tired.
----她很疲倦。2. ----What’s the matter?
----怎么了?----My throat is sore. / I have a sore throat. ----我的喉咙疼。3. ----How are you, Sarah? You look so happy.
----你好吗.莎拉?你看起来这么伤心。----I failed the math test.
----我的数学考试没有通过。VI、询问想吃的东西:would like1. ----What would you like for breakfast / lunch / dinner ? ----你早餐/中餐/晚餐想吃点什么?
----I’d like some bread and milk / rice and soup.
---我想吃面包和牛奶/米饭和汤。2. ----What’s for breakfast / lunch / dinner?
----早餐/中餐/晚餐吃什么?
----Hamburgers and orange juice.
----汉堡包和橙汁。VII、询问天气状况:weather1. ----What’s the weather like in Beijing?
----北京的天气如何?----It’s rainy today. How about New York?
----今天是雨天。纽约呢?----It’s sunny and hot.
----今天是晴天.天气很热。IX、询问职业、身份或人物:Who,What1. ----What’s your father / mother?
----你的父亲 / 母亲是做什么的?----He’s a doctor. / She’s a teacher.
----他是一名医生。/ 她是一名教师。2. ----What does you mother / father do?
----你的母亲 / 父亲是做什么的?----She’s a TV reporter. / He’s a teacher. He teaches English.----她是一名电视台记者。/他是一名教师。他教英语。3. ----Who’s that man / woman?
---那位男士 / 女士是谁?----He’s my father. / She’s my mother.
----他是我父亲。 / 她是我母亲。4, ----Who’s this boy / girl?
----那个男孩儿 / 女孩儿是谁?----He’s my brother. / She’s my sister.
----他是我兄弟。 / 她是我姐妹。5. ----Who’s your art teacher?
----你们的美术老师是谁?----Miss Wang.
----王老师。----What’s she like?
----她长什么样儿?----She’s young and thin.
----她很年轻、苗条。X、询问兴趣、喜好:favourite1. ----What’s your favourite food / drink?
----你最喜欢的食物 / 饮料是什么?
----Fish / orange juice.
----鱼。 / 橙汁。2. ----What’s your favourite season?
----你最喜欢的季节是什么?----Winter.
----冬天。(----Which season do you like best?
(----你最喜欢哪个季节?----Winter.)
----冬天。)----Why do you like winter?
----你为什么喜欢冬天?----Because I can make a snowman.
----因为可以堆雪人。3. ----What’s your hobby?
----你的爱好是什么?----I like collecting stamps.
----我喜欢集邮。----What’s his hobby?
----他的爱好是什么?----He likes riding a bike.
----他喜欢骑自行车。4. ----Do you like peaches?
----你喜欢吃桃子吗?----Yes, I do. / No, I don’t.
----喜欢。/ 不喜欢。XI、询问平时一般做的事情:What1. ----What do you do on Saturdays / on the weekends? ----你星期六 / 周末一般做什么?
----I usually do my homework. Sometimes I play football.----我通常做作业.有时候踢足球。
XII、询问正在做的事情:What + -ing1. ----What are you doing?
----你在做什么?----I’m doing the dishes.
----我在洗盘子。2. ----What’s your father doing?
----你父亲正在做什么?----He’s writing an e-mail.
----他正在写电子邮件。3. ----What’s the tiger doing?
----那只老虎在干什么?----It’s running.
----它在奔跑。4. ----What are the elephants doing?
----那些大象在干什么?----They’re drinking.
----它们正在喝水XIII、询问将要做的事情:What/Where/When+going1. ----What are you going to do?
----你准备做什么?----I’m going to the cinema.
----我准备去看电影。----When are you going to do?
----你准备什么时候去?----This afternoon.
----今天下午。2. ----where are you going this afternoon?
----今天下午你准备到哪儿去?----I’m going to the bookstore.
----我准备到书店去。----What are you going to buy?
----你打算买点儿什么?----I’m going to buy a comic book.
----我准备买本漫画书。XIV、询问曾经做的事情:1. ----Where did you go last weekend / yesterday / on your holiday?----你上周末/昨天/假期到哪儿去了?----I went to Wuhan.
----我去了武汉。2. ----How did you go there?
----你怎么去的?----I went by train.
----我坐火车去的。3. ----What did you do there?
----你在那儿做了些什么?----I went shopping.
----我去购物了。XV、一般疑问句:1. ----Is this your bedroom?
----这是你的卧室吗?----Yes, it is.
----是的。----Is your sister in the living room?
----你姐姐在客厅吗?----No, she isn’t. / Yes, she is.
----不在。/ 在。2. ----Is this your skirt?
----这是你的短裙吗?----Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.
----是的。/ 不是。3. ----Is your English teacher young?
----你的英语老师年轻吗?----Yes, she is. / No, she isn’t.
----是的。/不.她不年轻。4. ----Are these / those / they cucumbers?
----这些 / 那些是黄瓜吗?----Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.
----是的。/ 不是的。5. ----Is there a river in the park?
----公园里有一条小河吗?
----Yes, there is. / No, there isn’t.
----有。/ 没有。----Are there any bridges in your village?
----你们村子里有桥吗?----Yes, there are. / No, there aren’t.
----有。/ 没有。6. ----Can I wear my new shirt today?
----我今天可以穿新衬衫吗?
----Yes, you can. / No, you can’t.
----可以。/ 不可以。7. ----Can you wash your clothes?
----你会洗衣服吗?----Yes, I can. / No, I can’t.
----会。/ 不会。8. ----Does your pen pal live in Shanghai?
----你的笔友住在上海吗?----No, he doesn’t. He lives in Beijing.
----不.他住在北京。9. ----Does she teach English?
----她教英语吗?----No, she doesn’t. She teaches math.
----不.她教数学。10. ----Did you read books yesterday?
----你昨天读书了吗?----Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.
----读了。/ 没读。XVII、其他:1. ----What’s in the classroom?
----教室里有什么?
----A board, six lights, three fans, many desks and chairs.----一块黑板、六盏灯.三把电扇和许多桌椅。2. What about you? / How about you?
----你呢?3. I like the white sweater with the green skirt.
----我喜欢这件白毛衣配这条绿短裙。4. ----Whose is it?
---它是谁的?----It’s mine / yours / his / hers.
----是我的。/ 你的。/ 他的。/ 她的。5. ----What can you do?
----你会做什么?----I’m helpful. I can sweep the floor and do the dishes.
----我很能干。我会扫地、洗盘子。6. ----What’s your bedroom like?
----你的卧室是什么样儿的?
----There is a big closet and a new mirror. There are blue curtains.----卧室里有一个大衣橱和一面新镜子。还有蓝色的窗帘阅读详情:
范文三:五年级英语根据所给句子的中文提示,补充句子根据中文提示,补充句子解题方法:通读整句,看缺少哪个单词1. 在夏天,天气通常很热。 ________
________, the weather is usually very hot.2. 加拿大的冬天通常下雪。 It usually snows _________
_________ in Canada.3. 你什么时候踢足球?_______ do you _______ football?4. 当春天来了,我们可以去种树。When spring comes, we can _______
_______.5. 我最喜欢的运动是滑冰。
My _______
________ is skating.6. 让我们做作业吧。Let’s _________ our ________.7. 你放学后通常做什么?
What do you _______ do after school?8. 你在冬天经常做什么?What do you_______
do in _______ r?9. 我通常在生日当天起得很早。I usually _______
_______early on my birthday.10. 今天是什么日期? _________ the _________ today?11. 一年里有四个季节。There _______ four ______ in a year.12. 夏天是我最喜欢的季节。_________is my ___________ season.13. Tom 最喜欢秋天。 Tom likes __________
___________.14. 春天我们可以植树。We can ________ _________ in __________.15. 你会堆雪人吗? Can you ________ a __________?16. 冬天对我来说太冷了。_________ is _______ cold for me.17. .因为秋天我们可以去远足和放风筝。_______ we can go fly
______ in fall.18. 下星期六我们一起去远足吧。Let’s ______
_______ together next Saturday.19. 我通常晚上7:30才吃饭。I __________ have dinner at 7:30 in the __________.20. 你周末干什么?
__________ do you do on the __________?21. 我常常放学后做运动。I often _______
______after school.22. 你的生日在三月? Is ________ _______
in May?23. 他在给爷爷发一张电子卡片吗?Is he sending an e-card to________ ?24. 你家八月有多少个生日?How many _______ are there in Aug. in your family?25. 谁的生日在九月?________ has a birthday in ________?26. 在雨里种花是很难的。 It is hard to ________
________ in the rain.27. 儿童节在什么时候?在六月一日。’s Day? It’s _______ 1st .28. 在秋天,我们常常看见地上有许多黄叶。______
_______ , we often see many yellow leaves on the ground.29. 春天的天气什么样?
________ the weather
in spring?30. 我周六常常弹钢琴。 I often __________
the __________ on
Saturdays.31. 有时候我和爸爸妈妈去看望外祖父母。_______ I ______ my grandparents with my father and mother.32. 他们在吃蜂蜜吗?
Are they _______ the _______?33. 他们不在下棋。
They _______
_______ chess.34. 我爸爸喜欢照相。
My father likes to _______
_______.35. 她在采摘树叶吗?
Is she _______ up _______?36. 我常常在周末去野餐。I often _______ a _______ on the weekend.37. 玛丽阿姨不在野餐。 Aunt Mary _______
_______ a picnic.38. 你会捉蝴蝶吗? _______
you _______ butterflies?39. 猴子在荡秋千吗?_______ the monkeys _______ ?40. 爸爸不在散步。 Dad _______
_______ .41. 它们在爬树。 _______
_______.42. 她在花园散步。
_______ _______ in the garden.43. 你在给我写电子邮件吗?
Are you _______ an _______ to me?44. 他们在听音乐。They _______ _______ to music.45. 爷爷在写信。
_______ is writing a _______.46. 十一月十你最喜欢的月份吗?
Is _______ your _______ month?47. 她的生日在六月。
_______ birthday is in _______.48. 什么时候是教师节?_______ is _______ Day?49. 你哥哥的生日在七月吗?Is your _______ birthday in _______?50. 她的生日也在十二月。 Her birthday is in _______ _______.阅读详情:
范文四:根据汉语提示完成句子根据汉语提示完成句子.1. 杰克不假思索地跳下了火车。2. ---杰克怎么了?---他在体育课上摔倒并撞伤了头。
Jack ?-He____ _____ and gotthe head in PE class.3.多亏了王先生和乘客们,医生及时挽救了老人的生命._________Mr. Wang and _________,the man______________________________.4.有好多次,汤姆差点因为意外丢掉生命。 There______________whenTom_____________________.5.它的意思是“处于一个你似乎无法摆脱的困境之中”。Thismeans________________________________________________.6.他们给我讲过去的生活经历,讲过去是什么样子的。They told me _________________________.7.当我看到动物们渐好,看到它们主人脸上的喜悦表情时,我产生出那么一种极强的满足感来。I get ______________________ when I see the animals __________ and ______________on_____________________.8.在这里当志愿者对我来说是梦想成真。 ________here_________________________.9. 他一个在家待着,但是他从不感到孤独。 He stayed at home
but he never_____ .10. 老师帮助他使他上大学成为可能。The teacher helped to___
to go to college.11.托尼,你能帮忙做几件事吗?Tony,could you please__________________?12.因为妈妈随时都会买完东西回来。 Because Mom will be back______________.13. 孩子们做的家务越多,就会更早地学会独立。 the children do the chores,
they will learn 14.在家中给他们的孩子提供一个干净、舒适的环境是家长们的事情。It is_______________a clean and comfortable _______ at home_________________.15.反正我觉得干点家务也不太难。____________,I think___________________.16. 我相信他能学会独立并考上一所好大学。I
he canand get into a good college. 17. 当你的朋友遇到困难时,你应当主动提供帮助。 When your friend is______ , you should
. 18.尽管她做得不对,但也没有什么了不起。 ______________,it’s___________________. 19.希望事情会好起来。 Hope_______________________. 20.人们不该对自己的孩子逼得太紧。 People ____________________________. 21.我爸妈不在,我可是家中的王了。 ________________,I’m the king of the house. 22. 她不想和朋友闲荡,她只想独自呆着。 She didn’t feel like
with friends but
time . 23. 黑云笼罩着整个城市,感觉就像半夜一样。 Black clouds was
the whole city,it
the midnight. 24. 正当我弹奏时,大家都静静地坐着聆听。While I
25.在那之后,我的父母没有说话,我们默默地吃完了剩下的晚餐。 My parents did not______________,and we finished_________________________. 26.甚至日这个日子,对大多数美国人都有意义。 _______--September11,2001---___________________________. 27.但是不把山移开,他还能做什么呢? But what could he do_____________________? 28.有一年,天气太干旱了,以至于粮食颗粒不长。 One year, the weather_____________________.
29. 学生们是如此兴奋以致情不自禁地跳了起来。 The students were
they up and down. 30. 据我所知,目前世界上没人能比他跑的更快。 I know, there is no one who can
him. 31. 人们想在困难面前挑战自我。
People want to
in the face of . 32. 她逐渐意识到实际上她是多么地想念他们所有的人. She
how much she actually . 33. 我虽然失去了所有的东西,但我却没失去生命。 I have . I have not.34. 我想知道在将来电脑还能做多少更多的事。I wondercomputers will
do in the future.35. 另一方面,它的四分之三的人口是中国人。On
hand, of its population
Chinese.36. 说来惭愧,我已有三年没回家乡去看我的父母了。 ______a______ that I _____ ___________ to my hometown to see my parents.37. 说实话,我已有一段时间没吃肉了。 ____ __
_________ _______ ____.38. 我弟弟今年15岁,有关2米多高。 My brother is 15
and over 2 .阅读详情:
范文五:根据汉语提示完成句子根据汉语提示完成句子.1. 你通常如何来学校的?_______ do you _______ come to school?2. 你在工作日通常几点起床?_______
_______ do you usually get up ________
__________?3. Maria从来没有乘地铁去学校.Maria ________ goes to school ________ ________?4. Maria 正在做什么? 她在图书馆里读书?----________
is Maria _______ now?---- She _______ _______ a book in the _________.5. 他最喜欢做的事情是什么?_______ does he like _________ _________?6. 我可以借多久?________ ________ can I ________ them?7. 电脑室在实验室的隔壁?The _______ room is ________ _________ the lab.8. 食堂在学校的后部?The dining hall is ________ ________ ________ _______ the school.9. 学校放学了.The school ________ __________.10. 我们从星期一到星期五去上学.We go to school from ________ to ___________.11. 你每周上几节美术课?________ ________ ________ lessons do you have every week?12. 你多久上一次历史课?_________ ________ do you have a history lesson?13. 你认为英语怎么样?________ do you ________ _________ English?14. 为什么你不喜欢数学? 因为它很无聊又很难.---________ ________ you like English?---_______ it’s ________ and _________.15. 你最喜欢哪个科目?________ ________ do you like _______?16. 为什么不上楼看看呢?Why not ______ _______ and ______ _______ _______?17. 我的房子前面有一棵大树.There is a big tree _______ ______ _______ my house.18. 这是你的书,请把他们收起来吧!Here are your books. _______ ________ ________, please.19. 墙上有一个钟,在我们家庭照旁边._________ ________ a clock on the wall ______ _______ my family photo.20. 我的狗正在玩我的电脑.My dog is ________ _________ my computer!21. 她的钥匙在哪里?在抽屉里.Where are ______ _______?
They are _______ ________ _________.22. 我很高兴收到你的来信.I’m very glad to ________ a letter _______ you.23. 离这儿不远有一家银行.There is a bank _________ ________ ________ here.24. 我的单车坏了.My bike _______
_________.25. 我听不见你的话,线路很差.I can’t _________ _______. The line ________ _________.26. 旅馆在饭店的对面._______________________________ the restaurant.27. 付费电话在邮局和图书馆之间.The pay phone is _________ the post office ________ the library.28. 沿着这条路往下走,你可以看到邮局,它就在你的左边.Go _______ the road, you’ll see the post office _______ your _________.29. 然后 在太平桥处换乘21路公交车.Then _________ ________ the No. 21 bus
________Taiping _________.30. 小明昨天从自行车上摔下来受伤了.Xiaoming ______ _______ ______ the bike and ________ ________ yesterday.31. 我的朋友想为我举办一次生日宴会.My friends want to ________ _________ _________ party ________ me.32. 这个周日去野炊怎么样?_________ _________ ________ a _________ this Sunday.33. 我认为男孩子不喜欢玩具娃娃.I _______ think boys ________ dolls.34. 使我惊奇的是,他的英语说得这么好._________ ________ ________, he can speak English ________ _________.35. 参加聚会的还有什么人?________ _________ was at the party?36. 在老师的帮助下,他解出了这道数学题.______ _____ ______ ______,the teacher, he ______ _______he math problem.37. 我们全都围绕这蛋糕而坐.We _______ ________ ________ the cake.38. 他一口气吹灭了这些蜡烛.He _______ the candles _______ _______ _________ __________.39. 我们亲手做的这些卡片.We made the cards ________ _________.40. 你的暑假过得怎么样?41. 现在是钓鱼的最佳时期/42. 北京的天气跟上海的一样吗?43. 你必须带把伞. 快下雨了.44. 出门的时候,记得关门.45. 他计划这个暑假去埃及旅游.46. 他们每个人都想去植树.47. 我想照几张长城的照片.48. 你应该对顾客友好.49. 格林先生一家要到中国西部旅游.50. 你应该带本笔记簿去上课.51. 我们用脚走路,用嘴说话.52. 他们经常开着门睡觉.53. 你应该把书装进书包.54. 有人在敲门.55. 他正试着努力工作,赚更多的钱.56.一年前,他根本不会放风筝.______ _______ _______, he _______ fly ________ ________ ________.57.迈克擅长打篮球.Michael is ________ ________ ________ basketball.阅读详情:
范文六:根据汉语提示补全句子Ⅱ.根据汉语提示补全句子。 1. 请给我两片面包。Please give me two _____ _____ bread. 2. 我给丽丽买一件连衣裙好吗? _____ _____ buy a dress for Lily? 3. 你有点慢。请走快些,好吗?You are _____ _____ slow. Please walk fast, will you? 4. 你确信今晚有空吗?_____ you _____ _____ you’re free tonight? 5. 不要放弃。为什么不再试试看呢?Don’t give up. Why not _____ _____ _____ again? 6. 他们在学校里彼此帮助。 They help ______ ______ at school.7. 约翰喜欢汉语歌曲,罗丝也喜欢汉语歌曲。John likes Chinese songs. Rose likes Chinese songs ____ ____. 8. 萨丽害怕在人前说英语。Sally is _____ _____ _____ English in front of the people. 9. 我们为中国的悠久历史和多彩文化而自豪。We are _____ _____ China for its long history and colorful culture.10. 当他得到一本新书时,他总是迫不及待地看。 When he gets a new book, he always can’t _____ ____ _____. 11. 现在我妈妈不在家。她在学校。Now my mother isn’t at home. She is _____ _____. 12. 我很高兴收到你的来信。 I’m very glad to _____ _____ you. 13. 山顶上有数吗?Are there any trees ____ ____ of the hill ? 14. 我恐怕不能和你去动物园了。 _____ _____ I can’t go to the zoo with you. 15. 这次考试你的成绩好吗? Did you ____ ____ ____ in this exam ? Ⅱ.根据汉语提示补全句子1. 你能编一个关于老鼠和大象的故事吗?Can you _______ _______a story about a mouse and an elephant? 2. 为了获得百米赛跑的一等奖,安娜正在刻苦的训练。_______ _______ ______ _______ in the 100-meter race ,Anna is training hard.3. 你想参加哪种类型的比赛?1What ______ ______ competition would you like to enter? 4. 他正在考虑如何提高他的演讲。He is ______ ______ how to improve his speaking. 5. 许多人都想有朝一日能环游世界。Many people want to ______ ______ ______ ______
one day. 6. 去年男孩的父母把他送到一所特殊学校。The boy’s parents _____ him _____ a special school last year. 7. 孩子们有不同的梦想。比如, 一些孩子想做歌手。Children have different dreams. ______ ______ , some of them want to be a singer.8. 到目前为止,我已经去过三个国家。 _____ _____ I have been to there countries. 9. 高中和初中的教学是不同的。The ways of teaching in the senior school are ______ ______ those in the junior school.10. 在写作比赛中,汤姆得了一等奖。 Tom got _____ _____ in the ______ ______. 11. 大明曾经参加过很多比赛。Daming _____ _____ _____ lots of competitions.212. 我们买不起太贵的汽车。We can’t _____ _____ _____
a too expensive car. 13. 我们三个人组成了一支队伍。 The three of us _____ _____ a team. 14. 他曾经邀请我跳过舞。 He has ever ______ me _____ _____. 15.我在北京玩的很开心I’m _____ _____ wonderful _____ in Beijing. 16.我做过那么多事。 I’ve done _____ _____ _____. 17.除夕夜,我们倒计时迎接新年。On New Year’s Eve, we _____ _____ to welcome the New Year. 18.我们为得了一等奖而高兴。We _____ _____ _____ winning the first prize. 19.因特网已经成了我们日常生活的一部分。 The Internet has been ____ ____ our everyday life. 20.此外,坐火车出行是最舒适的方式之一。______ ______,travelling by train is ____ ____ the most comfortable ways.Ⅱ. 补全句子1. 刚才我的老师告诉我要注意书写。My teacher told me to pay attention to my handwriting
. 2. 你可以上网搜索有关太空的信息。You can go online to
information about space. 3. 你怎么看待太空旅行,王维?What do you think of 4.他每天早晨起是为了读英语。He gets up early every morning read English.5.众所周知,地球绕着太阳转。As we know, the earth
the sun. 6.现在天黑了, 我必须回家。It’s dark now and I go home. 7. 我们不知道宇宙有多大。We don’t know the universe is. 8. 没有人能解决这个问题, 它太难了。can
it’s too difficult. 9. 他经常通过在线聊天与父母交流。He often his parents by chatting online. Ⅱ. 完成句子 1. 我们每天做早操。We do
every day. 2. 吸烟对我们健康有害。Smoking is our health. 3. 我已经量体温了。I have already
. 4. 昨天晚上这个孩子感冒了。The child 5. 他从来不吃快餐。He never eats
.6. 在我外出期间, 你介意为我照看一下宠物狗吗?Would you mind my pet dog for me while I am away? 7. 雨下得非常大, 他很快全身湿透了。It rained heavily and he got wet
fast. 8. 你想参加徐娜的生日聚会吗?Would you like to
Xu Na’s birthday party? 9. Our parents often say that we are 3for ourselves.II.用所给单词的适当形式填空1. The teacher told the students a story with a happy e________. 2. Those novels are my f________.3. I would
it’s a p________ secret.4. He hasn’t had enough e________ you should help him. 5. I finished the work on my o________.6.A large number of tourists ________ (visit) Mount Tai. 7. My father isn’t ________ (satisfy) with the coat I bought on the Internet.8. When I saw him, I couldn’t help ________ (laugh). 9. Keep ________ (work) hard, and you will get good grades. 10. In Chinese history, there were many national ________ (hero). 【完成句子】1.滑稽的动画片赢得了大多数人的心。Humorous cartoons ________ ________ ________ ________ most people.2.动画片深受年轻人喜欢。Cartoons ________ ________ ________ young people.43.和你一样他也去过北京。He ________ ________ ________ you ________ been to Beijing. 4.我需要更多的朋友来帮助我。I need ________ ________friends to help me. 5.自从那时起,我为报社工作。________ ________, I have worked for the newspaper. II.用所给单词的适当形式填空1. My grandmother often uses a fto make her cool in the hot days. 2. I think working hard is the secret of the s.3. Don’t speak to Jack like that. After all (毕竟) he is j a little child.
4. —Thanks a lot.—It’s my p.5. Tom is going to the post office to buy a s for his letter.用方框中所给单词的适当形式填空, 每词限用一次。6. Reading and writing are important .
7. In summer Li Lin often goes
with his friends.8. My father bought me a
digital camera as a birthday present.9. We hope we can have more time to take part in all kinds of
I’d ________ to go ________ with my friends.
after class.10. There’re two
in the bedroom. One is for me, and the other is for my brother.【完成句子】根据所给中文完成下列英语句子,每空一词。 1. 以他的观点,我们课后应该多加练习。, we should do more practice after class.9.不但我弟弟喜欢弹吉他,我也喜欢。Not only my brother but also I ________ ________ the guitar. 10.她的爱好为她带来了快乐和成功。Her hobby brought her ________ and ________. II.完成句子1. 如果你想买东西,首先你应该列个清单。If you want to buy something, you should ______ ______ _____ first.2. 我只付了十美元买短裤。I just ________ 10 dollars _______ the shorts. 3. 我们最好在游泳池游泳。那样更安全。________ __________ swim in the swimming pool. It’s safer. 4. 当你下公交车时,别忘了拿走你的包。Don’t _______ ______ ______ your bag when you get off the bus. 5. 这部电影能同时让你笑和哭。The film can make you laugh and cry ____ _____ ______ _______. 6. 他学习努力,然而他却不擅长功课。He works hard, but he doesn’t _______ _______ ______ his lessons.52. 妈妈经常告诉我不要在玩游戏上花费太多的时间。My mother often tells me not to spend
timeplaying games.3. 我有一些重要的事情想和你面对面谈谈。I have something important to talk to you
.4. 谢谢你帮我照看我生病的女儿。Thank you for helping me
my sick daughter.
5. 天气太热了,除了游泳,我什么事也做不成。It’s too hot. I can do nothing
swimming.6.爱好能发展你的兴趣。Hobbies can ________ your ________.7.杰克对绘画感兴趣。Jack ________ ________ ________ drawing. 8.我想和我的朋友们去钓鱼。7. 我们是否开始取决于天气。Whether we start or not ___________ _______ the weather. 8. 他为那些无家可归的人提供食物和衣服。He _______________ food and clothes _______ the homeless people. 9. 只要努力学习,你就会取得进步。You will _________ _____________ as long as you work hard. 10. 你可以通过电子邮件和你的朋友们保持联系。You can _______ ______ _______ _______ your friends by e-mail. 11. 与出去吃饭相比,彼尔更喜欢自己做饭吃。Bill _______ cooking meals himself ______ eating out. 12. 他们肯定能赢得这场比赛。They ______ ___________ _______ win the game. 13. 篮子里装满了各种各样的水果。The basket _____ ________ ________ all kinds of fruits. 14. 我跟他一样擅长英语。I ________ _______ ________ he ______ good at English. 15. 现在许多国家已经同中国建立了友好关系。Now many countries ______ _______ ______ ______ ______ China. 16. 不要再等了,填我们这张表格,来洛杉矶学习英语吧.Don’t wait. ________ ________ our form and come to learn English in Los Angeles.17. 所有的学生将能够参加不同的活动。All students will ______ ________ _______ _______ _______ ______ different activities. 18. 课程持续多长时间?_______ _______ does the course _________? 19. 这个大厅足够大,可以容纳2000人。The hall is _________ ________ to hold 2000 people. 20.
30米足够长.Thirty metres _______ ________ _________. II.完成句子1. 天那么黑,我简直看不见了。It was _____ dark _______ I can hardly see. 2. 埃及以它的金字塔而闻名。Egypt ____ _________ _______ its pyramids. 3. 你认为哪个兴趣占用的时间最少?Which hobby do you think _______ _______ the least time? 4. 这个老人不再住在这个房子里了。6The old man ________ live in the house ______ ________. 5. 他承诺不再浪费时间。He ___________ ______ _______ waste time any more. 6. 这座桥差不多两公里长。The bridge is almost _______ _____________ _________. 7.
他通常早晨7点起床。He usually________ _______ at 7 am. 8.
妈妈总是告诉我不努力学习什么也学不会。Mom always tells me that nothing can be learned_______ hard work. 9. 请你帮我在网上查查飞机什么时候起飞?Could you help me _________ ________ when the plane will take off on the Internet?10. 一些学生在读书,另一些在写东西。________ students are reading, and ________ are writing something. 11. 大家都说这对双胞胎像他们的爸爸。Everyone says that the twins ________ ________ their father. 12. 你不付房租就不能住在这里。You cannot live here__________ ________ rent. 13. 在儿童节这天孩子们玩的很开心。7____ Children’s Day, the children ______ _____ ______ ______. 14. 骑自行车是欧洲第二最流行的体育运动。Cycling is Europe’s ________ _______ __________ sport. 15. 他很快地起来,继续跑。He quickly got up and _______ _______ ________. 16. 我解下救生带,递给了他。I ________
_______ the lifebelt and held it out to her. 17. 他们就时间和地点取得了一致意见。They have ________ _____ the time and the place. 18. 道格拉斯热爱到外国游览。Douglas loves to _______ ___________ in a foreign country. II.根据汉语意思完成句子。 1. 对不起,她此刻不在家。I’m sorry, she’s not in ______ __________
___________. 2. 我能捎个口信吗?Can I ______ __________
___________? 3. 上学期我们去了不同的学校分开了,但是我们一直保持着联系。We got separated when we went to different schools last term, but we______ __________
___________. 4. 尽量查明是否她会因为没有你而感到孤独。Try to find out whether she ________
_________ without you. 所以你要对他有耐心,要向他解释他也可以与你的其他朋友交往。 So ______ __________
___________ her and explain to her that she can __________
___________ with your other friends too. 5. 玲玲打电话询问和功课有关的建议。1. 李叔叔昨天带我们参观了他的办公室。Uncle Li us his office yesterday.
2. 我打算明天去。你呢?I
tomorrow. What about you?
3. 请这边走。
.Lingling called to
4. 明天会下雨。请记得带上你的雨伞。 __________ her schoolwork. 6. 也许在新学校中他感觉不自信。Maybe she doesn’t _____ ______ ______ ______in the new school. 7. 让我给你介绍一个朋友。Allow me to __________ a friend __________ you. 8. 那个微笑改变了我的生活。That smile __________
I’ll come back 6.在教室里坐得不要离黑板太近。Don’t sit too
the blackboard in the classroom. 7. 她说她将为她的旅行做准备。She said she was going to
her trip. 8. 我的经理正俯视着我。My manager is
me. 9. 不是你而是他已经完成了作业。you
finished the homework.阅读详情:
范文七:根据汉语提示完成句子新版八年级英语下unit 2 I’ll help to clean up the city parks. 达标检测一、词汇填空(一)根据汉语提示完成句子 1.They are
(募捐)for the students in Lushan earthquake. 2.He
(志愿帮助)old people at an Old People House. 3.To
(使我们高兴的是),we found the owner of the lost dog. 4.The
(感觉)of helping others makes me
(觉得)happy. 5.They
(有困难)climbing the mountain.(二)根据首字母提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。..put up on it .to do many things for our school .二、选择填空(
The girl could visit the sick kids in the hospital to _____________________ .A. cheer up them
B. cheer them up
C. cheer up him
D. cheer him up (
)2. He gave up several hours each week to help ________________ .A. another
D. the others(
) 3. He had ___________________ of living there that he bought the house at once.A. so strong feeling
B. such strong feelingC. such a strong feeling
D. so a strong feeling(
) 4. ________________ will he be back?
In three days.A. How often
B. How long
C. How soon
D. How far(
) 5. I can do __________ I love to do.A. How
) 6. He can be happy and help others at _________ same time.A. a
) 7. Mario would like ______________ an animal doctor.A. to be
) 8. You helped to make ________ possible for me to have Lucky.A.
) 9. Let me _______________ you my story.A. to tell
B. to speak
) 10. One day last year a friend of ____________
helped me out.A. I
D. myself(
) 11. Thank you for your ______________ .A. kind
D. kindness(
) 12. He does better _________ English than me.A. in
) 13. They each _______________ three meals a day.A. have
C. to have
D. having(
Would you please _______________ at the corner?A. to stop
B. will stop
D. stopping(
) 15. I didn't watch TV __ I finished homework.A. after
alone in the river in summer.A. swim
B. to swim
C. swimming
D. to make(
in the river.A. swam
B. swimming
C. to swim
B. drinking
C .t o drink
) 21. It’s easythe problem.A. for him solve B. for him to solve
C. of him solving D. of him to solve(
is not easy to look after a little baby.A. The
D. seeing(
) 24.Uncle Ted was very rich. But now hA. live
B. live on
C. live in
D. live with(
) 25 —What are you doing, Uncle Wang?—I’m sorting out old books and I’llto kids in West China.A. give them up B. give them away
C. give them off D. give them in(
smoking. It’s bad for your health.A. get up
C. give up
D. look up(
,otherwise I couldn’t finish my study.A. kind
C. kindness
football.A. in play
B. in playing
C. at play
D. at playing(
) 29. I want to help out in your old people’s home
a volunteer .A. to
) 30. If you think that the illness might be serious , you should to the doctor .A. put off to go
B. put off going
C. think about going
D. think up to go三、完形填空
(A)One day, Peter had a fight with one of his classmates. Then he went to his grandfather and .“He is really bad,”the boy said,“and Ihim.”The grandfather said,“tell you a story. When I was a boy, I too, sometimes hated others for what they did.”carefully, the grandfather went on.“There are always two tigers inside my is bad and unfriendly. Even the smallest thing will make him angry. He fights with everyone all the time, and for no reason. He can’t think carefullylive with these two tigers inside my heart. They both try to control(控制)me.”Peter looked into his grandfather’sasked,“tiger always controls you, Grandfather?”The old man said slowly and seriously,“The one that I feed. I always feed the good and kind tiger, so I never hate others and seldom(很少)get angry now.”1. A. happily
B. friendly2. A. love
B. hate3. A. Make
B. Help4. A. saw
B. felt5. A. good
B. bad6. A. at
B. on7. A .other
B. others8. A. because
B. though9. A. eyes
B. ears10. A. Who
B. Which(B)用所给词的适当形式填空完成短文 C .hardly
C. another C. before
D. angrily D. enjoy D. Ask D. listened D. quiet D. about D. the other D. but D. mouth D. WhenMost people today are only worried about getting good jobs ____________ lots of money. In their free time, they think about what _________ for fun. However, few people think about what they can do ________________ others. There are many people who are less lucky than us. Volunteering our time to help these people is a good way ________________ our free time. For example, we can make plans _________________ sick children in the hospital or raise money for homeless people. “Some people even stop doing their jobs for a few months to a year _____________ to another place, like one of the countries in Africa, and help people there.四、阅读理解AA. Beijing
D. Toronto (
)2. In Changcheng Hotel you can go to ____________.A. French Restaurant
B. Clothing StoreC. Boiling and Chess Service
D. Art and Fashion Show(
)3. In both of the hotels you can _________.A. play ping-pong
B. go swimming
C. buy clothes D. borrow magazines(
)4. If you have only 700 yuan, you have to choose the date of _________.A. Dec. 28, 2008
B. Jan. 8, 2009
C. Feb. 15, 2009
D. Mar. 10, 2009(
)5.If you want to book it ,you can call___________A.
D. B.My and Mrs Jones never go out in the evening ,but last Saturday Mrs Jones said to her husband, “There is a good film at the cinema tonight. Shall we go and see it ?” Mr Jones was quite happy about it . So they went , and both of them enjoyed the film very much .When they came out of the cinema ,
it was already 11 o’clock .They got into their car and began driving home . It was quite dark .
Mrs Jones said ,”Look ,a woman is running along the road very fast and a man is running after her . Can you see them ?”Mr Jones said , “Yes ,I can .”He drove the car slowly near the woman and said to her , “Can I help you ?”“No , thanks ,” said the woman , but she did not stop running . “ My husband and Ialways run home after the cinema . Because whoever (不论谁) gets home late will wash dishes (碗碟) .”(
)6. Mr and Mrs Jones ______________ .A . often stay at home in the evening
B . often go out in the eveningC . often go out to have supper
D . often go to the cinema in the evening
)7 . Last
Saturday , they ______________ .A .
went out for a walk
B. went to see a filmC .
to see a woman
D. went to buy a car(
)8. __________ enjoyed the film very much .A . Mr Jones
B. Mrs Jones
C. Both Mr and Mrs Jones D. The woman
)9. On their way home , they saw _________ .A. a man running after a woman
B. two men running togetherC. a woman running after a man
D. two women running together(
)10. Why were the man and the woman running ? Because _____________ .A. the woman’s husband was angry with her
B. they liked runningC. neither the man nor the woman wanted to wash the dishesD. they tried to catch the car五、句型转换1.She could play the piano when she was five years old.(改为同义句)five. 2.I would like to be an animal doctor when I grow up.(改为同义句)animal doctor when I grow up.3.could,you ,the,kids,ask,let,you,hospital,visit,them,cheer,and,up,to,the(连词成句)4.She decided that she would give away her old books to others.(改为简单句)her old books to others.5.To do sports is important for us.(改为同义句)六、句子翻译1. The boy could _________________________ food at the food bank.这个男孩可以在食品救济站分发食物。2. Clean-Up Day is only two weeks_____________________ .清洁日离现在仅仅两周的时间。3. He______________ at an animal hospital_______________ Saturday morning.每周六上午,他都在一'家动物医院当志愿者。4. Last year, she decided to try out for a volunteer after-school________________________ .去年,她决定去参加一个课外阅读项目的志愿者的选拔。5. . . . you can see in their eyes that they’re going on a _____________________ with each new book.……从他们的眼睛里你可以看到他们正在进行每本不同的新书之旅。6. I want to ____________ my plan to work in an animal hospital until next summer.我想把我在动物医院工作的计划推迟到明年夏天。7. Most people today are only worried about getting good jobs to _______________________________.现在的大部分人只是为找一份能挣许多钱的好工作而着急。8. You helped to make __________________ for me to have “Lucky”.在你的帮助下,我才有可能拥有“幸运儿”。七、. 书面表达以 Volunteering 为题,写一篇文章,介绍你班级的同学做志愿工作的事,例如,教小学生,给老人唱歌,给养老院收拾卫生(clean the Old People’s Home). 帮助维持卫生或者交通,提示内容可以删减,或者增加,凡是志愿工作的都行。 字数:50字左右。7阅读详情:
范文八:根据句子的意思和汉语提示填空Ⅰ.根据句子的意思和汉语提示填空.1.What type of ____ (交通) do you like best?2.We will go_____ (任何地方) you like.3.I usually go to school_____(步行).4.--How do you go to Japan?--___(乘飞机).5. My
(最喜爱的)subject is English.Ⅱ .用所给词的正确形式填空1. I love ____(ride) the train.It’s my favorite type of transportation.2.I couldn’t take a plane to London_____(visit) my parents.3.I can ____(walk) to my school.4.London is____(cross) the Ocean.5.A cat has four ____(foot).提高能力Ⅲ.
)1. My mother uaually goes to work ____.A. walk B. on feet C. on foot
D.by foot(
)2.--Could you go to school by bike?--_____.That would be too far.I could take a car.A. Of course
B. Of course not
C.Yes I like
D.Yes,I could.(
)3. Would you please___some water with you? It’s so hot today and you’ll feel thirsty.A. not take
C. to take
D. taking(
)4.- Could you help me with my English from now on?- ____A. Bad luck!
B. Thanks.
C. Not at all. D. With pleasure(
)5.Have a glass of water,please.You____be thirsty after running.A.must B.should C.can D.have to(
)6.--____?--Hold on for a moment.please.A.Hello! Can I look for Tom
B. Hello! Are you TomC. Hello !Could I speak to Tom
D.Hello! Is Tom in(
)7.―Excuse me. May I have a bottle of milk?―_______. Here you are.A. Sorry B. Certainly C. Great D.Yes(
)8.-Don’t forget to call me this evening.-___________.A.No,I won’t
B. OK, I willC.Yes,I won’t
D. Yes, I do(
)9.-Hello!May I speak to Herry, please?-Sorry, he isn’t here at the moment. ____A.Can I take a message?
B. I will call you back.C. You have the wrong number.
D. Hold on for a moment.(
)10. -_______-Thank you.A. Shall I close the door?B. You have a beautiful voice! C. No smoking here.D. Would you like to go with me to the supermarket?综合创新Ⅳ.完形填空(10分)Mr Smith and Mrs Brown were neighbours. One day Mr Smith came to Mrs Brown’ s1
.He wanted to
a big bottle from her. Mrs Brown asked him in and
one for him. Mr Smith
it and went back. When he
it the next day, he gave her another small one and said,“It has
had a baby.”A few days later he came to borrow the
again. Mrs Brown 8
out another bottle and said with a smile,“Here’ s the baby. It has grown up .It’ s
it as long as you like.”(
)1.A.office
)2.A.buyB.borrow C.look
)3.A.lentB.soldC.foundD.made(
)4.A.toldB.sawC.helpedD.got(
)5.A.showedB.washedC.returnedD.thanked(
)6.A.never
B.alwaysC.justD.nearly(
B.bottleC.moneyD.car(
B.lookedC.wentD.used(
)9.A.small
B.the sameC.brokenD.beautiful(
)10.A.open
B.drinkC.keepD.grow阅读理解Ⅴ.中考练兵(
)1.We should’t____the chance to study.(山西.2006)A.look for B.give up C.wait for(
)2--.I hear the weather will _____cold for anothereeek.--I hope not.I hate cold weather.A.turn B.last C.get D.stay(2006.武汉)参考答案Unit5Lesson 33夯实基础Ⅰ.1. transportation 2.anywhere
3 . on foot
4.take a plane
.5.favoutiteⅡ.1. riding 2.to visit 3.walk 4.across 5.feet提高能力Ⅲ.
CBAAB综合创新Ⅳ.1-5. CBCDC 6-10CBADC中考练兵Ⅴ.1. B
2.B阅读详情:
范文九:表示提建议的句子结构表示“提建议”的句子结构
本单元语法:表示“提建议”的句子结构e.g.What should I do?
1.should 表示意见、请求和建议,显得较为委婉、谦逊、“应该”We should complete our test in time.You shouldn’t be so careless.2.Why don’t you,,? 为什么不,,,,呢?e.g.Why don’t you be more friendly?Why don’t you say sorry to him?3. had better / ‘d better 表示“最好(做,,,,)”had better do sthhad better not do sthe.g.It is pretty cold. You'd better put on my coat.She'd better not play with the dog.4. What / How about,,? ,,,,怎么样?e.g.How about some tennis balls?What about a watch?语法专练1. I am writing a letter here. Please don’t _____ the light.A. turn on
B. turn up
C. turn over
D. turn off【答案与解析】D;句意:我在写信,请不要关灯。因此应该选择D,turn off 关,,,,2. --- Can you help clean the window?---______.A. I’d like that.
B. It’s none of my business.C. Sorry, but I have to meet my uncle.
D. Sure, go ahead.【答案与解析】C;此题可用排除法来解决:问句意思:你能帮我擦玻璃吗? A项I’d like that错误,应该是I’d like to do,,,在回答时应该是I’d like to;B项的回答(不关我的事)显然不合理;D项(当然,去吧/做吧)不是对本问句的回答。因此只能选C,表示“抱歉,我必须去接我叔叔”3. --- It’s a secret between us. Don’t tell anybody.--- Sure, ______.A I won’t
C. I don’t
D. I do【答案与解析】A;从本题句意来看,应该选择否定式,选择A,表示我不会(说的),强调以后不会说,因此最好用将来时。4. --- Would you mind watering the flowers for me?--- _____. I have to go to the post office.A. Not at all
B. Never mind
C. No, please
D. Sorry, I can’t【答案与解析】D;从本题意思来看“我必须去邮局,因此不能帮你浇花”,所以应该选D;“很抱歉,我不能”。5. --- Do you mind opening the window?--- ____. Go ahead, please.A. Certainly
B. Yes, I do.
C. No, not at all
D. Sorry【答案与解析】C;从题意来看应该选择C,“你介意我开窗吗?” “一点都不,请便。”6. --- Will you please stay here for the party?--- Sorry, I ____. I’ll have to go to an important meeting.A. mustn’t
B. needn’t
D. won’t【答案与解析】C;此题与第4题颇为相似,应该选C,意思为“你可以留下来参加晚会吗? 抱歉,我不能。我要去参加一个很重要的会议。”7. --- Would you do me a favor and pass on my thanks to Lily?--- ______.A. Yes, that’s right
B. With pleasureC. It doesn’t matter
D. No trouble【答案与解析】B;此题应该选择B,表示很高兴、很乐意帮你,,,,8. --- Will you please bring me some orange, Lucy?--- ______A. All right
B. That’s right
C. No matter
D. That’s all.【答案与解析】A ,此题用排除法很容易排除B、C、D三项,B是“对的”意思,C是“无论,不管”意思;D项是“这就是所有的”意思。所以选A,表示“好的,行”。9. --- Can you go shopping with me tomorrow?--- _____, but I have to study for my English test.A. I’d love to
B. It’s nothing
C. Never mind
D. It doesn’t matter【答案与解析】A;从句意看,“我很想去(和你一起购物),但是我必须学习准备看、英语考试”,故选A。10. --- The coffee is good. ______?--- Certainly. I am very glad you love it.A. Could I have another cup
B. What about something elseC. Why not have a taste
D. Where did you buy it【答案与解析】A;本题句意:---咖啡很好,能给我再来一杯吗? ---当然可以。我很高兴你喜欢喝。阅读详情:
范文十:提示语在前中后练习冒号、引号的用法练习班级
成绩1、张明对王芳说:“我今天中午要到商店去买东西,回去可能要迟一点,请你告诉我妈妈。”提示语在后:提示语在中间:2、张老师对小明说:“我今天中午有事情,不能到公园去了,请你告诉张春,叫他不要等我了。”提示语在后:提示语在中间:3、小明对小芳说:“你的书包非常漂亮,我非常喜欢。”提示语在后:提示语在中间:4、妈妈对爸爸说:“我明天要去开会。”提示语在后:提示语在中间:5、妈妈对爸爸说:“你去买点菜吧!”提示语在后:提示语在中间:6、:“孩子,我明天还要去开会。”妈妈对我说。提示语在前:提示语在中间:7、“工作太忙了,我明天不能带你去公园了。”妈妈对我说。提示语在前:提示语在中间:8、“我明天要去出差,三天后回来。”妈妈对爸爸说。提示语在前:提示语在中间:9、 “小丽,有时间我一定带你去泰山玩儿。”叔叔在信里对我说。
提示语在前:提示语在中间:10、:“这是我的铅笔,请你还给我!”他对我说。提示语在前:提示语在中间:111、 “桂林山水甲天下。”妈妈说,“今年暑假我们去哪儿看看吧!” 提示语在前:提示语在后:12、 “我连老师都不怕”小红对小丽说,“还会怕你吗?”提示语在前:提示语在后:13、提示语在前:提示语在后:14、 “我看了你的作文”老师对小明说,“我觉得写的不错。”提示语在前:提示语在后:15、“小冬”小军在电话中对我说,“一会儿我去找你玩儿。”提示语在前:提示语在后:16、“宝贝儿”妈妈对我说,“你得好好保护眼睛。”提示语在前:提示语在后:17、“不能这样”小明生气地说,“这点儿问题怎能把我们难倒呢?”
提示语在前:提示语在后:18、“同学们”老师高兴地说,“告诉你们一个好消息。”提示语在前:提示语在后:19、“要是路带对了”军官对夜莺说,“我就把那东西送给你。”提示语在前:提示语在后:20、“孩子”妈妈对我说,“今天想吃点什么?”提示语在前:提示语在后:221、武松道:“这可奇怪了!你如何不肯卖酒给我吃?”提示语在中:提示语在后:22、 “秦王我都不怕”蔺相如说,“我还会怕廉将军吗?”
提示语在前:提示语在后:23、 “诸葛亮神机妙算,我真不如他。”周瑜长叹一声说。
提示语在前:提示语在中:24、“你是战士”老班长焦急地看看天,又看看我说, “我们必须走出草地!”提示语在前:提示语在后:25、“做事要专心”老师说,“三心二意可不行!”提示语在前:提示语在后:3阅读详情:

我要回帖

更多关于 teaches 的文章

随机推荐