题目为"thein the other wordss chang...

Choose the words or expressions and complete the passage(选择最恰当的单词或词语完成短文) People around me always told me that I could dance,because it was a girl's sport. But I never gave up my____ of becoming a dancing star.I practiced secretly, learning from books,movies,and shows.However,without my parents support,it seemed impossible to reach. One summer,my little sister Maggie was going to dance lessons.I immediately asked my parents for permission to take her to the lessons.What a ____chance to learn dancing! One afternoon,I was practicing a new dance in my room,when Maggie walked in. "What's the matter ,Maggie?"I stopped dancing. "Denis,you're a great dancer!Can you help me?" "What is it?"I wondered. "There will be a dancing performance in my school,but the boys think I'm slow,and ____of them wants to be my partner.Could you dance with me for it?"She looked at me anxiously. "You can be a good dancer!"I encouraged her."Let's show those people that they have been wrong all along." In the following months,we practiced every evening,hiding from my parents.I was having a fantastic time and soon Maggie improved a lot. Finally came the big day.I became____ when I heard my parents would come to watch the performance.As the music began,I took a deep breath and tried to calm down.we moved____,shining with pride.From the cheering of the crowd,I was sure we were successful. My heart was beating wildly when I saw my father coming towards me.He put his hand on my shoulder."Well done ,son.Though it is hard for me to admit it,it seems that you really ____this stage.Go for it and make us proud." I'd been waiting for this moment for so long.I knew that the road ahead was going to be easy,but I wouldn't give up.I wanted nothing more in life than to dance.A.workB.dreamC.answerD.messageA.wonderfulB.funnyC.similarD.strangeA.allB.bothC.neitherD.noneA.shyB.boredC.nervousD.angryA.politelyB.perfectly C.quietlyD.carefullyA.stood onB.put onC.fell intoD.belonged to2016届上海嘉定九年级上学期期末考试英语试卷(带解析) 答案播放: 评论:
播放: 评论:
视频:王爱华
爱的世界只为你痴迷-[&chang...
发送到手机 / 微信 / 朋友圈
请扫描下列二维码
嵌入代码:
*通用代码支持手机播放哦
方式一:扫一扫
支持各类二维码扫描软件
方式二:发一发
免费发送App到手机
请输入正确的手机号码
看不清验证码不正确
该短信不收取任何费用
方式三:下一下
下载App观看
还有更多攻略和游戏礼包等着你
游戏新鲜报
MV本周上升视频
宝贝陪你玩
畅游视频网页游戏YOYO手游
完美游戏台
网络视听许可证举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“ This&week&we&n...”,相似的试题还有:
阅读理解。This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn more English.&&Many said they &learnt by using English.&&Some &students &had more specific suggestions. Lilian Li, forexample,& said& the &best &way to learn& new words& was by& reading English magazines.&&She said thatmemorizing the words of pop songs also helped a little.&&When we asked about studying grammar, shesaid,&&"I never study grammar. It's too boring. "&&&& Wei Ming feels differently.&&He's& been &learning English for six years and really &loves it.&&He thinksstudying grammar is a great way to learn a language.&&He also thinks that watching English movies isn'ta bad way because he& can& watch& the& actors say the words. Sometimes, however, he finds watchingmovies frustrating because the people speak tooquickly.&&&& Liu& Chang& said &that &joining& the English &club &at& school was the best &way to improve her English.&&Students get lots of practice and they also have &fun.&&Sh e &added that having conversations with friendswas not helpful at all.&&"We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese, " she said.根据短文内容,判断句子正(T)误(F).(&&&& ) 1.&&Lilian Li thought the best way to learn new words was by memorizing them.(&&&& ) 2.&&Lilian Li never studied grammar.(&&&& ) 3.&&Wei Ming has learned English for seventy-two months.(&&&& ) 4.&&Joining the English club at school was Liu Chang's best way to improve her English.(&&&& ) 5.&&Liu Chang thought having conversations with fricnds was helpful.
阅读理解&&&&& How do you learn best?&&&&& This week we asked students at New Star High School about the best ways to learn& English well.Many said they learnt by using English.Some students had more specific suggestions.Li Li,for example,said the best way to learn new words was by reading English magazines.She said that memorising the words of pop songs also helped a little.When we asked about studying grammar,she said,“I never study grammar.It's too boring.”&&&&& Wei Ming felt completely different.He's been learning English for six years and really loves it.He said studying grammar was a great way to learn a language.He also said that watching English movies wasn't a bad way because he could watch the actors say the words.Sometimes,however,he found watching movies is frustrating because the people spoke too quickly.&&&&& Liu Chang said that joining the English club at school was the best way to improve her English.Students got lots of practice and they also had fun.She added that having conversations with friends was not helpful at all.“We get excited about something and then end up speaking in Chinese,” she said.
This&week&we&asked&students&at&New&Star&High&School&about&the&best&ways&to&learn&more&English.Many&said&they&learnt&by&  【小题1】 &English.Some&students&had&more&specific&suggestions.Lillian&Li,&for&example,&said&the&best&way&to&learn&new&words 【小题2】 &by&reading&English&magazines.She&said&that  【小题3】&the&words&of&pop&songs&also&helped&a&little.When&we&asked&about& 【小题4】&grammar,&she&said,&“I&never&study&grammar.It’s&too&boring.”Wei&Ming&feels&differently.He&has&been&leaning&English&for&six&years&arm&really&loves&it.He&thinks&studying&grammar&is&a&great&way&  【小题5】a&language.He&also& 【小题6】&that&watching&English&movies&isn’t&a&bad&way&because&he&can&watch&the&actors&  【小题7】 &the&words.Sometimes,&however,&he&finds&watching&movies&frustrating&because&the&people&speak&too&quickly.Liu&Chang&said&that&joining&.the&English&club&at&school&was&the&best&way&to&improve&her&English.Students&get&lots&of&practice&and&they&also&have&fun.She&added&that&having&conversations&with&friends&was&not&useful&at&all.“we&get&excited&about&something&and&then&end&up  【小题8】 in&Chinese,”&she&said.

我要回帖

更多关于 in the other words 的文章

随机推荐