I iwantyou是什么意思———— (play)co...

Welcome to Guitar Tutor Man’s Official Website! ?
Here are three of my latest videos:
It’s The End Of The World As We Know It (and I feel fine) – R.E.M.
Return To Sender – Elvis
Bring Me Sunshine – Morecambe & Wise
As you know, the internet is massive so trying to find good resources can be a real pain. As a teacher and keen guitarist I have spent hours scouring YouTube etc. for good quality guitar tutorials only to find that many are simply not up to the task. That’s why I decided to create this site. All the videos here are ones that I have created or would use myself.
Please check out my
(an extension of Amazon) where anything you buy provides me with a small commission to aid in the expansion of this site.
I have recently started gigging with a covers band, please check out our Facebook page by clicking the image below to view a few live performances and give it a Like, I would really appreciate it ?
You can download free chord chart posters by clicking
If you find this site useful please consider making a small donation toward its continued upkeep. Thanks for your support (Alan Robinson – Site Author)
I Use These Strings:
I Use These Picks:
I Use These Capos:
I Use This Tuner:
Please Donate#Casualplay2016
I want to go out with you
#MultiprotectorFixII
Multi-group Isofix car seat
Group 1/2/3 with 4 stars in
theEuropean Consumer Tests
#NewLoopAluminium
All the features new parents
could wish for, with five star
quality and safety.
Uses over 50% bamboo fabric - a fabric with excellent characteristics for babies.
How to choose a car seat for your baby?
Casualplay
Because if babies didn't enjoy your outings in the utmost maximum comfort and total safety, you wouldn't want to go out so much. And neither would they.
Emociónate by Casualplay
Connect with CasualplayDownload and install latest Google Play Store 4.8.20 APK | AndroidGuys
Smartphones are expensive. Whether you can afford a $700 Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, $800 iPhone 6S Plus, or $700 Galaxy Note 5, it can...

我要回帖

更多关于 iwantyou是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐