i am iamcomingg back,co...

符合“I Am Coming”的前 25 位会员 | 领英
所在地区中国 重庆市区所属行业互联网目前就职Tencent - i am coming所属行业互联网目前就职Tencent - I am coming所在地区中国 福建 南平所属行业银行目前就职中国银行 - Vice-President of Finance曾经就职中国银行 - Financial manager, 中国银行 - Assistant Branch President, 中国银行 - Client manager, 中国银行 - Cash teller, RSM International - Auditor教育背景Shandong University自我简介My name is Jensenyang, I'm diligent and optimistic,get to know me and add me!
In the past years, I’ve worked at BOC as a Client Manager. In...所在地区中国 北京市区所属行业互联网曾经就职Megvii - Co-founder, HP - Internet architect, Project Hope Magazine - Executive VP, Symbian Software Ltd - Engineering Manager, China...教育背景Peking University, Attached Middle School to Renmin University自我简介With 10+ years experiences with major IT and communications companies, I have got my strength in research, business development, product...所在地区中国 四川 成都所属行业进出口目前就职Hengkang Medical Group Co., Ltd. - Purchasing Manager, Faithful & Loyalty International Trade HK LIMITED - Deputy CEO, Shanghai Jinhan...曾经就职CHENGDU XINHU DECORATION MATERIAL CO.,LTD - Sales Manager教育背景Northwest Normal University自我简介it's nice to know all you here by LinkedIn Website. I just want to know all friends here. hope we can be pen-pal as well as dealing...所在地区中国 广东 深圳所属行业电器/电子制造目前就职Sinexcel Electric - Marketing Director/International Business Unit Director曾经就职Jabil - Global Supply Chain analyst教育背景Guang Dong Ocean Unversity自我简介I was one of the copartner founded Sinexcel Electric (/en) nowsdays Sinexcel is the No.1 brand of Active Harmonic Filter in...所在地区中国 上海市区所属行业活动服务目前就职AEG-OPG Culture and Sport - Event Assistant曾经就职Colonial Life Arena - Global Spectrum - Events Internship, University of South Carolina - Graduate Student, MERCEDES-BENZ ARENA - AEG-OPG...教育背景University of South Carolina-Columbia, Macao Polytechnic Institute自我简介Currently is the Event Assistant in Mercedes Benz Arena in Shanghai, which is one of the top facilities in Asia area. This is my first job...所在地区中国 广东 深圳所属行业电器/电子制造目前就职Shenzhen Xinbao Intelligent Control Technology Co., Ltd - Sales Manager曾经就职Hotset Germany - Sales Representative South China, Pacific Automatic Machinery Co. Ltd - Overseas Sales Representative教育背景Peking University, Shenzhen University, Xi'an International Study University自我简介Hello dear all,
I'm John Wang from Anhui, China, and I'm now working in Shenzhen Xinbao Intelligent Control Technology Co., Ltd as Sales...所在地区中国 上海市区所属行业互联网目前就职Wecare Ltd - business development manager曾经就职Danfoss Power Solutions - Key Account Manager, GGB - Area Sales Manager自我简介
mobile Internet! I am coming!
Love technique.
Area sales manager
Fluid power sales所属行业信息技术和服务目前就职Huawei tech co.Ltd - Seniro solution architecture, HP - Senior Info system architecture曾经就职HP - Senior Info Architecture, 神州数码 - Senior Technical Consultant, China National Software & Service Co., Ltd. - Customer service...教育背景Beijing Institute of Technology, 北京科技大学自我简介20+ years experiences on IT technology and solutions , which cover IT architecture design and deployment. Expertise contains the legacy...所在地区中国 北京市区所属行业金融服务目前就职China jianyin Investment, Investment Department - Intern,Analyst曾经就职CITIC Securities, Investment Banking - Intern,Analyst, China Growth Venture - Intern,Investment Analyst, Pacific Securities - Intern,Analyst教育背景Peking University自我简介I had always been interested in the world of finance, and I often feel there’s something exhilarating about picking up topics like...所在地区中国 广东 汕头所属行业商业用品和设备目前就职Guangdong Dynavolt Power Technology Co.,Ltd - Battery Manufacturer And trading曾经就职Komatsu - Construction Machinery所在地区中国 安徽 合肥所属行业电脑游戏目前就职LeTang Inc - Overseas BD, China Letang Animation IT Co.,Ltd - Overseas Business Dept.自我简介Letang Inc., founded in March, 2009, is one of the global famous mobile game publisher and promoter. Our goal is to help developers to...所在地区中国 河南 南阳所属行业汽车目前就职NanYang NanTai Experimental Equipment Co.,Ltd - Sales Manager教育背景Henan University所在地区中国 北京市区所属行业计算机网络目前就职锐捷 - Oversea Project&Market Manager教育背景Guangdong University of Technology自我简介Hi, I'm the market manager of Ruijie Networks, in charge of our International business. As I am coming from a leading network equipment and...曾经就职FuQing huihua plastics Co.Ltd - staff of export dept教育背景Hubei University所在地区中国 北京郊区所属行业会计曾经就职People's Insrunce Company of China (PICC Property and Casualty Company Limited) - part-time accountant教育背景Deakin University, Northcote High School Melbourne, Beijing Xuanwu Foreign Language School, Beijing No. 14 Middle School, Beijing Yuxiang...自我简介I am coming form Beijing, China. Currently, i am the student of Deakin University. Bachelor of Commerce is what i am chasing for and my...所在地区中国 北京市区所属行业会计曾经就职ZhingHai Accounting Ltd. - Summer internship, Central Estate Agents Ltd. - Part-time estate agentes, YungWah Clothing Store - Sales教育背景Deakin University, Camberwell High School自我简介I am Andy Wang. i am coming form Beijing, China. I am the student of Deakin University. Currently, i am studying the Bachelor of Commerce....所属行业娱乐教育背景Tsinghua University所在地区中国 山东其他地区所属行业医疗设备目前就职泰安大陆医疗器械有限公司 - 主管自我简介hi,i am coming,nice to meet you~所在地区中国 广东其他地区所属行业服务业目前就职Zhong shan saiya souvenir and gift manufacturer - Sales, Zhong shan saiya souvenir and gift manufacturer - salesperson教育背景Guangdong polytechnic institute自我简介I am a sales in a company called Lucky Star ,we are a factory and trading company for souvenir .
Some people ask me , is coming very well...所在地区中国 广西其他地区所属行业汽车曾经就职dflz - auto designer教育背景Jilin University所属行业环境服务曾经就职Netel Technology holdings ltd - indpendent contracted davisor as investment director教育背景East Asia University ( now is University of Macao )自我简介I have developed my professional as writing business prospectus, due diligence and corporate guidance before IPO. Having practiced for...所在地区中国 广东 深圳所属行业塑料目前就职ADA Mould Technology Co.,Ltd - Marketing Executive, ADA Mould - Marketing Executive自我简介Dear friends,
This is Joice Yuan from ADA mould, normally i am good at introducing my company, but not myself. hehe..
ok, right now i am...所属行业金融服务目前就职university - student教育背景hongkong university, zhejiang gongshang university展开收起掌握最新资讯联系行业专家寻找理想职位立即加入领英,查看“I Am Coming”的更多信息正在招人?领英职位帮您锁定I Am Coming的最佳人选am come back 翻译成中文?_百度知道
am come back 翻译成中文?
提问者采纳
我正在回来。(一般现在时也可表示近期将来的动作)I come back.我回来。正确的说法有以下三种。&#47这句话不对,be动词后面不能直接跟动词原型:I am coming back.我回来了。I我就要回来了
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
I am coming back。(电影终结者的经典台词)I come back语法有问题.我回来了.我会回来的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁黄晓明i am coming这首歌的正版MV在哪_百度知道
黄晓明i am coming这首歌的正版MV在哪
怎么在好多网上都找不到
提问者采纳
//www:///programs/view/jPndfie1Xco/" target="_blank">http.tudou<a href="http.tudou
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁<: Random Rants
mrbrown's blog containing his popular and satirical musings on the dysfunctional side of Singapore life, and Home of the National Conversation since 1997.
These are the cut-off points for Junior Colleges for next year, to do A Levels or IB.
You get 1 point for an A1. Means lower is better.
Some of these schools need 3 points out of 6 best subjects leh. So you score A1 for your 6 best O Levels also not enough.
How to get three points from six subjects, you ask?
First, your L1R5 is the aggregate of your English marks and 5 best subjects. If you get 6 A1s, your L1R5 score is 6.
Then you can bring down your score further by another 2 points by passing Mother Tongue at Higher Level.
Having a Co-curricular Activity (CCA) distinction will give you another 2 points less.
Or if you have a school affiliation, another 2 points off.
So in theory, you can get an aggregate of 0 with
So if you are a 100% A1 O Level student who represented your school in an international Maths Olympiad for your Maths Club CCA, plus a school swimmer who won an ASEAN games medal, while being extremely gifted in Higher Chinese, and hail from an elite secondary school, you will have no problem.
No pressure, kids and parents. No pressure at all.
*(Ok, I exaggerated a little. The maximum you can minus is 4 points, so the lowest possible L1R5 is 2 points.)
Update: This was shared by my friend who explained the system further to me. Let me see if I can explain it correctly. He said if you get 20 pointers or fewer, you are guaranteed a place in JC, What's on the table above is the first-choice lowest point score that you needed to get into a course based on the previous year's batch.
There is no such thing as a predetermined cutoff point. If only 18-20 points students applied for RI as their first choice, then all those 18-20 pointers would get in. It is based on market forces. The COP is therefore based on the market in the previous year, where many super-low pointers aimed for that school as their first choice.
MRT station names for the East Coast stretch of the Thomson–East Coast Line (TEL) and the Downtown Line 3 Extension (DTL3e) are up for . My two cents:
Update: Sandy Point apparently has historical significance.
Last night, the kids kept asking me if there was any news on the haze and school situation. You could tell they were very concerned about the environment. And also about whether school would be closed today on account on the haze reaching hazardous levels.
I even made a Facebook status update that said, "Thou shalt not raise children's hopes that school may close tomorrow. School isn't closed till the Fat Lady sings."
Moments later, the Fat Lady sang.
that 25th of Sept, Primary and Secondary schools will be closed on account of the worsening haze. Even Faith's special school would be closed.
And then we saw the. Fastest. News. Transmission. Ever.
I've never seen news travel this fast on social media and Whatsapp groups. Think of all the parent-support Whatsapp groups, kids talk-cock Whatsapp groups, and Facebook feed updates, all exploding at once.
The hardworking teachers of our children also emailed and called us.
So I broke the news to the kids at 10pm.
"OK, kids. Tomorrow confirmed no school."
"Yay!" the kids cheered.
"However, we are still setting you homework to do at home."
"Eeyur," said the kids.
You can run but you can't hide. What I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long parental career. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will give you assessment books to do.
In case you are wondering, that hazy effect over Liam Neeson is actually from a photo I took of the haze outside my home at 6.55am this morning. My weather app stated the PSI reading at 334, which is pretty nasty.
I am in this article from Bloomberg:
Nicknamed the “blogfather” of Singapore, Lee Kin Mun’s posts under the moniker “mrbrown” have highlighted issues from housing to transport, and brought him to national attention. Prime Minister Lee pointed to his influence in his 2011 state of the nation address and has invited him to the presidential palace for tea.
The blogger has more than 187,000 followers on Twitter and 25,000 on Facebook -- more than each of Singapore’s two deputy prime ministers. He’s poked fun at politicians from both the PAP and the opposition, including a recent video which satirized the pageantry of unveiling new candidates.
Election season “is very busy for me,” said Lee, 46. “When I kicked off the first few shows, there were replies saying, OK, it has begun. The elections have formally begun because mrbrown has begun.”
Wah, on the same page as Sylvia Lim and DPM Tharman. You can tell this is an old photo because that iMac is retro sia.
[Photo of me: Roslan Rahman/AFP/Getty Images]
Hey, Microsoft! Your
website is obviously not working.
On the other hand, the site got it right with my wife and me. People do say we have 夫妻相…
First it was , now it's about your kids? Someone unfriend Cheryl already!
(If you need the answer, it's on the SASMO .)
When I shared this little Singlish lesson by my friend Dr Gwee Li Sui on Twitter and Facebook, it went totally-bananas viral. The screen cap is from Mr Mak Siew's Facebook.
It even made it to the papers. But hor, they spelled mrbrown wrongly leh.
Then again, they spelled Dr Gwee's name wrongly foo. Sad sia.
That's nothing, I won Best mrbrown in my house for 18 years running.
In other news, there has been a cabinet reshuffle. My IKEA cabinet in the kid's room is now in my study.
I'm glad I got that off my chest. I'm quite proud of my shelf.
Ok kids. Pop quiz. There is a parang slashing happening in your school. Do you:
A) Run the hell away
B) Run the hell away and call the cops
C) Stay and watch
D) Stay and watch and video it
E) Relak one corner and provide a running commentary
of the ITE College West slashing incident.
against this Sim Lim Square shop and nothing is done.
This Sim Lim Square case shows you that the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) is still a useless and toothless organization that can't even deal with the random chow Ah Beng.
This was written by a nurse friend of mine, let's call her "Nurse A". I thought it was very enlightening to read, a look at the societal perspective on the value of health:
As more articles surface regarding nursing, lack of nurses and demand for pay raise, I only have one recurring thought — society has all our priorities wrong.
A nursing diploma is one of the least desirable — an aggregate of 28 points will get you a place in poly. Most say that is so that those who want to be a nurse, can be a nurse, regardless of grades. But that means that those who do not do well, or cannot study well in secondary school and cannot make it to say, Business, or Arts, may choose to study nursing.
Then this whole cycle starts:
1. It is not their interest, thus, many will drop out or not work as nurses even after graduating. And we wonder why polytechnics cannot churn out enough nurses to meet the need. They don't end up in the workforce.
1a. Don't get me wrong here, but healthcare is dealing with lives, with medicine. We let a bunch of people who can't study well and have poor results become nurses. Nurses who are dealing with your lives. A calculation error or an error in judgement can occur in anyone, but I just don't see why you want the smartest to become doctors and the not-so-academically-inclined to become nurses. (Note: I've seen people who are horrible in their studies go on to be awesome nurses, but you get my point about the different requirements for people who are technically in the same line and deal with life and death)
2. If they don't have a backup job to go to, they start working as nurses. Then you have a group of nurses who have zero interest in working as a nurse - You have a bunch of average nurses. A bunch of average nurses, who do the bare minimum, who ARE TAKING CARE OF YOUR ELDERLY FATHER. That's right.
3. And the pay. The pay is not enough. We work long hours, with high patient acuity, low manpower, short or no breaks, highly stressful environments, low recognition/ appreciation, and you get to deal with the unreasonable patient or family. How is it justifiable? Someone that deals with your money earns way more than someone that deals with your health. Obviously, money is more important than health to this society.
4. Then, people migrate or switch to the private sector. The pay in higher, the patient load lesser, and the satisfaction is higher. Then the workforce loses manpower.
There's more to this never ending cycle. But the main point is, society needs to review its priorities. Just raising the pay of nurses to "pacify" the nurses in the workforce now will not solve the problem. To breed a different class of nurses, it needs to start all the way from people's mindsets. From the start of education.
Just remember, you may be the world's richest billionaire, but if one day you are stuck in a hospital under the care of a underpaid, undereducated nurse who is working three jobs to support her family, who has 12 patients under her care, three hours of sleep, no food, a full bladder, five bloods to take, 7 medications to serve, money cannot save you then.
[Photo of my brother tending to my mother who was recovering after her knee operation. She fractured her knee earlier this year.]
"There is surely no free lunch… The Government is committed to ensure the affordability of public transport fares. However, regular fare adjustments are still necessary to ensure the overall financial sustainability of the public transport system." .
Fares NEED to increase leh. Thanks ah, Transport Minister! Thanks!
Here I thought the the whole point of the bus contracting model was to keep prices competitive and services efficient. Silly me.
It pleases me that there is finally a Cantonese version of the video that explains the Pioneer Generation Package (PGP). After I saw , I was wondering if they would release a Cantonese one, since that is my dialect group.
I showed the YouTube video to my mom on the family tv via my iPad/Apple TV. She quite enjoyed it, since she is also Cantonese (she is a hardcore TVBJ channel fan) and also a Mahjong playah. She totally got all the references and laughed at the presentation. She even asked to see the other dialect videos, and enjoyed those too.
It is cool to see dialects being used to communicate policy. But why stop at just online media? Show on tv lah! Show in the cinema lah! Sure, I can show my mother this Cantonese YouTube video on my computer or Apple TV, but it would be so much easier if the dialect videos can be seen in mainstream media too.
Good thing my mother understands and speaks English, so she can learn about her benefits as a pioneer generation citizen from other sources. For other older folk, these dialect online videos may be the only way they get to understand the package. So do show these to your loved ones if they need to understand the PGP in dialect.
Anyway, here are the three videos if you want to watch them all. Which one do you like the most?
Cantonese version:
Hokkien version:
Teochew version:
I hope all of you who drove through the super-expensive Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) enjoyed your view of the tunnel walls.
The Marina Congested Expressway has now given everyone a chance to be stuck in a jam 25m under the sea, as hapless drivers get confused coming in from the ECP and Benjamin Sheares bridge only to find no through roads to the AYE.
Hey, it's the most expensive expressway we've ever built so it must be good, right?
Maybe a little more money spent in public education and awareness would've helped prevent this mornings traffic chaos, methinks.
Day 2 of the MCE: The above image is the cab fare of one commuter from Bishan to Marina Bay Financial Centre after the taxi driver got lost three times.
I think for that money, you could fly to KL already. And in less time.
Personally, I think MCE is so named because after you drove on it today, tomorrow you will take MC.
Anyway, what makes you think the MCE was meant to ease your traffic woes, dear driver?
It was built to reclaim prime CBD land for further development. Your driving experience is secondary. Now it is even HARDER to drive from the ECP to AYE. Fun times.
[image via ]
for a 85-inch LED TV costing US$39,997.99 (down from US$44,999.99!), had hilarious comments:
"At first I hesitated to make the purchase, but then I saw the two AA batteries were free with the remote, and I was all in! Having this really fills in that empty space we called a bathroom!"
"I am coming back from the future to write this review, and to let everyone know you can buy this TV for $699 in 2015. It still looks great though."
"I was going to send my two kids to college but I knew I had to do what was best for my family so I got this beast instead. I'm fairly positive my wife will end up coming back, I'm sure she'll realize how unreasonable she was being. Marriage for 20 years or a tv thats 85 inches? Last time I checked, 85 is bigger than 20."
"When I found out that Samsung accepted human kidneys as a form of payment I was overjoyed. The price was one and a half kidneys so I told em to keep the change and just take both of them. I'm just out of surgery and the set looks great in the ICU...well from the bed I can see half of it in the nurse's station. Funny...I didn't think you could survive without any kidn"
"When comparing TVs here, I saw Amazon also sells an 84" Toshiba model for just $13K. But I got this one instead, and haven't regretted the purchase, because as a rather insecure male, it's well worth the extra $27K to have that extra inch."
"I was planning to go to college but then I thought to myself, "What would be a better investment?" Let's just say the Samsung UN85S9 85-Inch 4K Ultra HD 120Hz 3D Smart LED TV looks a lot better on the wall than any college diploma could."
My favorite one was this by "James Thach":
"My wife and I bought this after selling our daughter Amanda into white slavery. We actually got a refurbished. It's missing the remote, but oh well-- for $10K off, I can afford a universal, right? The picture is amazing. I've never seen the world with such clarity.
Amanda, if you're reading this, hang in there, honey! We'll see you in a year.
I just wanted to add an addendum to my review. Since posting it, we have received a flood of responses. People have said some pretty hurtful things--even questioning our values. Let me assure you, this was not an easy decision to make, and we made it as a family. Obviously, it's very personal. But in light of all the second-guessing, I wanted to explain our thinking.
First and foremost, screen size. I really think you can't go too big. 85" may seem huge, but you get used to it fast. Second, resolution. Is 4K overkill? Please, that's what they said about 1080P! More dots = better. Period. And as far as this being a $40,000 "dumb" TV, people need to re-read my initial post: WE BOUGHT IT REFURBISHED. It was only $30,000.
Some of you may think I'm avoiding the "elephant in the room"-the real reason why this was such a heart-wrenching choice. So let's just get it out there. Yes, the 120 Hz refresh rate is a disappointment, especially on a 4K. But life is full of compromises. And frankly, we hardly notice. All in all, no regrets.
P.S., as for our daughter, NO ONE has the right to question our parenting. Totally out of bounds. Amanda was going into 7th grade, so it was going to be a transitional year anyway. Now she gets to see the world. How many kids her age get to go to Bahrain? I sure as heck didn't, but you don't hear me screaming "child abuse." Bottom line: MYOB! Seriously.
Has it been a year already? Wow! I guess that's what 8 hours a day of immersive TV will do for you! Many of you have expressed your eagerness for an update. Well, here goes.
Generally, the Samsung has held up beautifully. We have noticed a little bit of lag, mostly in multi-player gaming--but not enough to cost us any firefights. There have been some issues up-imaging low rez content, but that's to be expected when you early-adopt--we're still "waiting on the world to change," as John Mayer would say (gosh he's talented.) On the plus side, we feel like we are now officially part of the cast of GOT. The other night Peg almost had to open a window to let Daenerys' dragons fly out!
And you'll all be happy to know our darling Amanda is back with us, safe and sound. She has changed a little. She's less talkative than before (though she had some choice words for me when I asked her to clean her room). And she's started wearing eye make-up, which has Peg a bit concerned. But welcome to thirteen, I guess. We're just glad to have her home. And she loves the TV. That's the main thing. In fact, she spends so much time in front of it lately, you'd swear she owns it.
From reader "mystery story":
"Yesterday I went to buy joss sticks and joss paper to pray for my ancestors. The towkay asked me if I want to buy paper iPhone to burn for my ancestors. I said they know how to use or not? He said Steve Jobs already there, can teach them to use. I said ok loh.
He asked want to buy casing? I also said ok.
Next he asked me if I wanted Bluetooth? I said might as well loh.
What about charger? I said need charger meh? He said of course lah, after battery no power how? So I bought the charger also.
Then I asked for his name card.
He said why you need my name card? I said I burn for my ancestors. For warranty claim, they will contact you direct."
We finally did it… we finally succeeded at littering beyond our solar system.
The Voyager 1 spacecraft has become the first human-made object to leave the Solar System and enter deep space.
I hope it remembered to close the windows and turn off the gas.
Miyagi pointed out that the Voyager 1 has a greeting in Hokkien. Click on this link to listen to this Hokkien message to the stars: .
Anytime now, the Vulcans will come for us. Or Klingons. Or Borg. And they will come with a Hokkien greeting too, "LIMPEH KA LU GONG! LIMPEH AI ATTACK LIAO!!!"
Voyager has boldly gone where no probe has gone before. Let's hope it doesn't get stuck on some intergalactic starship's exhaust pipe and cause a space accident.
I wonder if NASA blessed the Voyager 1 back in 1997 1977 when it launched. Must learn from Singapore mah, like the way we blessed the F1 track.
In true Singapore kiasu pattern: Ask one god maybe not enough so must Loong Zhong Ask Ka Liao.
[photos via
This has been making the rounds on the Internet and I thought it was not bad.
That's some serious right-wing propaganda bullshit from our local papers.
YouTube link:
This is the Cantonese version of the popular YouTube video, The Complicated Chinese Family Tree by the team at . Yes, I am Cantonese so that's why this is the version I like. My mom still calls my wife Dai Soh Ka Soh.
You can watch the Mandarin version too:
Enter your email address to subscribe to the mrbrown show podcast:Delivered by

我要回帖

更多关于 iamcoming 的文章

随机推荐