5.more less
这道题有问题,不合逻辑。
ann_lj2012&
按原来回答
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
Powered by急求高手帮忙 短文改错~_百度知道
急求高手帮忙 短文改错~
Icaught cp the man quickly,but he rodet charge me any money, I was a case fall off a man bike, but I fefused politely,I stopped a taxi and got into it with the caseOne afternoon I was on my way to the cinema.Followed that .When getting the case back from m .Then thedriver took him the cinema ,the man was very grateful that he offered to giveme some money as a reward. After picking up the case.He said hewas very moved by what I have done.Sudden, I shouted at a man loudly.What really surprised mewere that the driver didn&#39
少打一个单词
应是Sudden, I saw a case fall off a man bike. After picking up the case, I
提问者采纳
Sudden改成Suddenly2. up和the中间加入with6,保证准确率. were改成was10!1. a改成the4. man改成man's3. him改成me the cinema前面加入to9. 此行无错8. Followed改成Following5. very改成so7楼主的第8行应该打错字了
提问者评价
果然够专业
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
短文改错的相关知识
其他2条回答
One afternoon I was on my way to the cinema.Suddenly, I saw a case falling off a man bike. After picking up the case, I shouted at the man loudly,but he rode too fast to hear me.Followed that ,I stopped a taxi and got into it with the case. Icaught up the man quickly.When getting the case back from me ,the man was very grateful that he offeredme some money as a reward, but I fefused politely.Then thedriver took me to the cinema .What really surprised mewas that the driver didn't charge me any money.He said hewas very moved by what I have done.修改好了的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙改错....在线等..._百度知道
帮忙改错....在线等...
I hope I can go to abord one day.I have many hobbies,but no one like this color around me!I’m Monica,Kunming,such as reading.It makes me unhappy?Which color do you like best.I have been many cities.In my eyes that’s quiet so much that let me want to sleep,drop me a line,bu there is no doubt that I will realize my dream,playing computer games .I know.I like listen to indie music,Guiyang…But it is just reminder in China,traveling and so on,Hangzhou,I’m 18-year-old and a high school student in China?I like red best,thank you,because they think it is ugly,it is hard to make my dream come true.My biggest wish is go to Xiamen University---my dream school,my dear friends,chatting.That’s all.hahaa…What kind of music do you like.If you’re interested in being friends,such as Beijing.Please pray for meHello everyone
提问者采纳
I have many hobbies,but no one like this color around me! I’m Monica,Guiyang…But it is just limit in China,such as reading.It makes me unhappy?Which color do you like best,such as Beijing.In my eyes that’s peaceful so that let me want to sleep,drop me a line.Please pray for me,playing computer games and traveling,it is diffficult to make my dream come true. I like listen to indie music,I hope I can go aboard one day. My biggest wish is go to Xiamen University---my dream school,Kunming.I’m 18-year-old and is a high school student in China?I like red best,thank you,because they think it is ugly,but there is no doubt that I will reach my dream.I know. I have been to many cities,chatting.That’s all.hahaa…What kind of music do you like. If you’re interested in being friends with me,Hangzhou,my dear friendsHello everyone
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一段小程序帮忙改错_百度知道
一段小程序帮忙改错
+c!; cout&lt。a;& } else return n * factor(n-1),c;&quot,b;&lt,系统提示该程序遇到问题;b&endl!+b。 答案如下;& return 0,输入。请问,如何解决这个问题; }可是不知道为什么,b;a&&quot! = &&& cout&pause&quot,2:#include &lt,c的值由主函数输入,最终得到的值在主函数中输出; cin&& int factor(int n) { if (n == 0) { return 1求a;&gt!+c;),需要关闭; system(&a,将该段代码生成EXE并运行后.h&&gt,3”回车后!+b:“1,c&quot,b; } int main() { 输入a;&c;factor(a)+factor(b)+factor(c)&&lt,用一个函数fac(n)求n!的值
如果是算阶乘应该用一个for或者do loop 循环来写;n=n-1,那么用do写成int factor(int n) { do{if (n == 0) { } else {factor=factor*n,例如输入的a是5factor函数有问题; }} loop}这样factor函数return的值才是5的阶乘
其他类似问题
小程序的相关知识
其他1条回答
b;&c;&a;cin&cin&&gtcin&gt
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
帮忙~英语~
sells flowers from all around the world.
This flower market sells flowers from____ ____ ____ ____.
Katie is too tired to get up for school.
Katie is ____tired_____she_____get up for school.
All of us (feel happily) at the (first) day (in) new term.( )__happily改为happy______
This flower market sells flowers from all around the world.
This flower market sells flowers from_all___ _over_ _the_ _world___.
Katie is too tired to get up for school.
Katie is _so___tired__that___she_doesn't____get up for school.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
亚洲国家(韩国)和芬兰都尊师重教,他们具有共同的民众态度。尽管教学方式完全不一样,教育质量都是数一数二的。所以,提高教育水平的关键在于培养尊师重教的态度,教学方...
大家还关注

我要回帖

更多关于 英语改错 的文章

随机推荐