按默认排序
其他1条回答
sadly---sad
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮我改一下这篇英语短文改错._百度作业帮
求大神帮我改一下这篇英语短文改错.
66 the shoe-shop ----------- a shoe-shop67some times-----------------some time68 exactly后加what(这是一表语从句,要有引导词 what表示我正找的东西)69 as-----------like70 ask-------------asking71 him-----------her72 was---------------were73 正确74 去most75 proud---------proudly
1、对 2。、the music the去掉 3、her business改成their businesses 4、is failed 改成failing 5、will do改成to do 6、advised her to see 7、【这篇短文改错谁做下,正确会采纳的。】-突袭网
16:12:33【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"这篇短文改错谁做下,正确会采纳的。"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"这篇短文改错谁做下,正确会采纳的。"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:这篇短文改错谁做下,正确会采纳的。===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:第一行 forced前加were第二行breathe改为breathing解决方案2:第二行the改为a解决方案3:继续解决方案4:第三行law加s第四行what改为that解决方案5:第五行develop后加more第六行or改为and最后一行their改为our解决方案6:嗯嗯解决方案7:只能找到八个 供你参考 !解决方案8:总共十处错误解决方案9:第一行 became改为become解决方案10:不加were了吗?解决方案11:were不在那儿啊最后一个最后一行more前加much解决方案12:知道了,谢谢解决方案13:我来哟解决方案14:became-become,aviod后加to解决方案15:继续解决方案16:What改为that解决方案17:等等解决方案18:文中共有十处错误解决方案19:or 改为and解决方案20:their 改为our解决方案21:forced前加are解决方案22:Law加s解决方案23:谢谢你
================可能对您有帮助================
on----in 3 prepare----to prepare 4 get in the touch------get in touch (去掉THE) 5 well----good 6 remember----remembered 7 they----who (familiar 打错了) 8 which---that 9 正确 1...=========================================== 1. watch改成watched 句子为一般过去时,所以谓语动词要用过去式 2. very改成so 和后面的that构成固定句型:so...that... 如此...以至于 3. hurry和school中间加入to hurry to sp 匆忙...=========================================== Once upon a time, there was a beggar, who used to sit at the gate of the great city, along with all other beggars. He would hold up his hands and beg for help and support. Some...=========================================== calls--called smallest--youngest took the part "the"去掉most后面加ofand-butlose-lostimportantly "ly"去掉poor girl-- girlsthem--themselveskey后面of改成tohow--what`希望对你有帮...=========================================== 1. sky改成weather 2. 去掉were 3. both改成either 4. about改成with 5. 去掉of 6. find改成found 7. he改成it 8. 此行无错 9. ways改成way 10. 去掉much=========================================== 1、去掉第一排第一个Entered改为Entering2、第二行was后面加上has to 改为:had to3、第三行weren't改为wasn't4、第四行去掉 took后面的th...=========================================== 第一行:in Bird--中间加a;for--but 第二行:burn--easily--easy 第三行:reached on--on去掉;it seemed--they 第四行:ever--kind--this--it 第五行:disappointing--disa...=========================================== 还可以=========================================== Green was "the" football coach at an American college。He was appointed to find good players ,"and" they weren't smart to be accepted。One day ,the c...=========================================== 更正在括号处标明,总共十处错误! 保证准确率! The temple stands near the city. It dates back (加入to) 1961 and is 50 meters in (height). It is one of the most famous (temple...===========================================
12345678910求高手做一道英语短文改错It was quiet,sunny afternoon.I was sitting in the garden,read the Sunday newspaper and expecting a couple of hour of peace.Then I hear a loud knock on the door.I saw about twelve ladies wearing her Sunday clothes.They said,&Well,we hope we are _百度作业帮
求高手做一道英语短文改错It was quiet,sunny afternoon.I was sitting in the garden,read the Sunday newspaper and expecting a couple of hour of peace.Then I hear a loud knock on the door.I saw about twelve ladies wearing her Sunday clothes.They said,"Well,we hope we are
It was quiet,sunny afternoon.I was sitting in the garden,read the Sunday newspaper and expecting a couple of hour of peace.Then I hear a loud knock on the door.I saw about twelve ladies wearing her Sunday clothes.They said,"Well,we hope we are not late,so it is not easy to find your house."One lady said,"Well,your husband is very kind to inviting us to tea."I thought,"My God,my husband must have been mad."I asked for them into the house and they sat down and started talking happy.But when my husband appeared,it was quickly discovered that we should have gone to the house on the other side of the street.一共十处错误
It was (a quiet),sunny afternoon.I was sitting in the garden,read the Sunday newspaper and expecting a couple of hour of peace.Then I hear a loud knock (at) the door.I saw about twelve ladies wearing her Sunday clothes.They said,"Well,we hope we are not late,so it is not easy to find your house."One lady said,"Well,your husband is very kind to (invite) us to tea."I thought,"My God,my husband must have been mad."I asked for them into the house and they sat down and started talking (happily).But when my husband appeared,it was quickly discovered that we should have gone to the house on the other side of the street.寻求高手解答英语短文改错,急i work up very early and started to get dressing while my mother was cooking my lunch_百度作业帮
寻求高手解答英语短文改错,急i work up very early and started to get dressing while my mother was cooking my lunch
i work up very early and started to get dressing while my mother was cooking my lunch
i woke up very early and started dressing while my mother was cooking my lunch应该是这样吧.
您可能关注的推广

我要回帖

更多关于 英语改错 的文章

随机推荐