帮忙修改一下英语小荷作文网中的语法错误,谢谢...

帮忙写一篇高中英语作文,差不多就行,语法不要错了就OK,谢谢_百度知道
帮忙写一篇高中英语作文,差不多就行,语法不要错了就OK,谢谢
向同学们介绍你所喜欢和尊敬的人刘翔。
以上的提示必须都写进文章中,他总是承受很大的压力。5 他为失败和痛苦流过泪请根据下面的提示.刘翔赢得了许多人的敬佩。6 他不得不在各种各样的社会活动中消耗大部分时间。1。3 他也是全亚洲和全世界有名的人,谢谢回答。4 他经历了不少痛苦才得以成功,也为成功流过泪,写一篇文章。2 他被一些企业邀请拍广告
We love himNot only because of his achievement but he was persistent pursuit of the dream of the spirit moved.he had in all kinds of social activities consumed most of the time.Behind success.In fame and honor come at the same time, he also under enormous pressure.Success is the best for him. he paid much sweathe went through a lot of pain bs respect He had to his dream and hard trainingLiu Xiang is a sports star Liu Xiang earned many people&#39.We should encourage him to cheer him up to create a miracle to create brilliant
其他类似问题
高中英语的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我有一篇英语作文请帮着改一下.
我有一篇英语作文请帮着改一下.
Dear Tong

I know it isn&t easy to learn English,but I have some ideas that may help.You said you coludn&t understand people who talked fast. Well you can try to listen for the most important words, not ever word.Do you like reading? I like reading so sometimes I always studay new words on magazines,if you do that,it will be relaxed to study Englash,and you can write and write your text,because write can be very useful when you recite and go to watch English movies.How do you think of those ways?Please write soon.

Yours

Dear Tong
I know it isn&t easy to learn English,but I have some advice.You said you coludn&t understand people who talked fast. I suggest that you should try to listen to the key words, not every word.Do you like reading? I like reading,so sometimes I always studay new words on magazines,if you do that,it will be relaxed to study Englash,and you can rewrite your text,it can be very useful when you recite them and go to watch English movies.How do you think of those ways?Please write soon.
Yours
Sam 

我只能改改语法错误了 

的感言:要多学语法,嘿嘿 满意答案
listen for 中把for去掉、not every word 。
sometimes和always怎么可以同时用呢,都是表示频率的。
learn new words 最好不要用study
from magazines

you can write and write your text这个不知道什么意思~
writing can be useful
see English movies 
please write to me soon 这样把信的方向搞得明白~也可以说looking forward to your reply.
的感言:谢谢,我改好哦了
其他回答 (1)
Dear Tong
I know it isn&t easy to learn English,but I have some ideas that may help.You said you coludn&t understand people who speaked too fast. Well you can try to listen to the most important words of a sentence, not every word.Do you like reading? I like reading,so I always learn new words on magazines.If you do that,you will feel relaxed to study English,and you can write a lot in English,because writing can have a useful effect when you recite or go to watch English movies.How do you think of those ways?Please reply to me soon.
Yours
Sam 有些用的不太适当的词我也帮你改了。

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家请各位帮我修改一下英语作文一部分,重点修改下语法错误。谢谢了,感激不尽。_百度知道
请各位帮我修改一下英语作文一部分,重点修改下语法错误。谢谢了,感激不尽。
It was the family approval that created this romantic intercultural marriage. The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs.
According to the above-mentioned examples. They despise Jack because he was poor and had no popularity and didn’t show respect to Jack’ Jack and Rose were from two different cultures. Although the girl’s parents were not satisfied at first because they were extremely traditional people. Nevertheless, they eventually accepted the singer when they saw that he was so interested in Ukrainian customs and civilization, a fabulous marriage will be impossible if their parents can’t stand or respect a different culture, with regard to a couple. My aunt then had a big argument with her mom but was still forced to break up with the man. No one can deny the importance of parents, we will definitely have a world in harmony. My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage. My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from north eastern of China, my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person, I watched an interview program on TV several years ago. Take the world-famous movie “Titanic” for example, her mom judged the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish, the signer’s parents were very satisfied as well because the Ukrainian girl was gentle and showed enough respect to them. They even use despicable means to get Jack arrested. My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago. The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they didn’t quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise.
On the contrary to the first paragraph, Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending, no matter how much they love each other. If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face with intercultural marriages. Jack grew up in USA and kept wandering while Rose was the daughter of rich people. There was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian, Rose’s traditional parents want her to marry a rich businessman.
An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sides accept each other.
Here is another example. Meanwhile, we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements. Albeit Jack and Rose love each other deeply. For instance. ActuallyI totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval. Finally. They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they have done to let their parents accept each other’s culture
20 - 离问题结束还有 10 小时 I totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval, I watched an interview program on TV Jack and Rose were from two different cultures.
An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sides accept each other. Albeit Jack and Rose love each other deeply, with regard to a couple. The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs, they eventually accepted the singer when they saw that he was so interested in Ukrainian customs and civilization. The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they didn’t quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise. My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago. For instance.
According to the above-mentioned examples, we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements. Jack grew up in USA and kept wandering while Rose was the daughter of rich people. My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from north eastern of China. There was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian. They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they have done to let their parents accept each other’s culture. Nevertheless. My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage. Actually. My aunt then had a big argument with her mom but was still forced to break up with the man, we will definitely have a world in harmony, Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending, the signer’s parents were very satisfied as well because the Ukrainian girl was gentle and showed enough respect to them. Although the girl’s parents were not satisfied at first because they were extremely traditional people.
Here is another example, a fabulous marriage will be impossible if their parents can’t stand or respect a different culture. Meanwhile. Finally. If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face with intercultural marriages. It was the family approval that created this romantic intercultural marriage.
On the contrary to the first paragraph. They despise Jack because he was poor and had no popularity and didn’t show respect to Jack’s art gift. No one can deny the importance of parents, Rose’s traditional parents want her to marry a rich businessman, no matter how much they love each other. Take the world-famous movie “Titanic” for example, my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person. They even use despicable means to get Jack arrested, her mom judged the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish请各位帮我修改一下英语作文一部分,重点修改下语法错误,感激不尽。谢谢了。 悬赏分
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
They even use despicable means to get Jmiserable) ending, they eventually accepted the singer when they saw that he was so interested in Ukrainian cust Jack and Rose were from two different cultures. Albeit Jack and Rose love each other deeply. Three years ago. They talked a lot about their wonderful marriage and things they had(过去完成时更好些) done to let their parents accept each other’s culture.
On the contrary(呵呵. The Ukrainian girl tried to cook Chinese food and the Chinese signer learned a lot of Ukrainian songs. It was the family approval that created this romantic intercultural marriage, her mother considered the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish,基本上没有什么改的,直接用 on the contraty.And you won&#39.
Here is another example?) Jack’s art gift. Although the girl’s parents were not satisfied at first because they were extremely traditional;at least she insisted, Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a sad&#47,有点丑化jack的意思了. Meanwhile. They despise Jack because he was poor and had no popularity and they don&#39.Maybe her parents would regret someday,my aunt fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get marriedI totally agree with one of the author’s opinions that Family members and parents play essential roles in marriages and it is very important to gain their approval,想来中文的作文也不错,游荡. Actually, the signer’s parents were very satisfied as well because the Ukrainian girl was gentle and showed enough respect to them,traveling around) while Rose is the daughter of the rich,accept;论证说理也很清楚.
According to the above-mentioned examples,我看到这里都流泪了,是sad/t show respect to(是没有意识到,还是不够尊重,呵呵,呵呵.(就是用来指代上文的). Nevertheless. My aunt is from the southwest(中国的西南) of China and that man is from the northeast, we will definitely have a world in harmony. My aunt then had a big argument with her mother but was still forced to bs fault, I watched an interview program on TV several years ago! (这个,能看懂). If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face(face是及物动词) intercultural marriages, a fabulous marriage will be impossible if their parents can’t stand(忍受的意思么, we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements. No one can deny the importance of parents. For instance,呵呵It was not your aunt&#39. My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage, no matter how much they love each other. It was a famous Chinese singer whose wife is Ukrainian, with regard to a couple?不大好吧. Jack grew up in USA and kept wandering(闲逛;miserable(不仅仅是bad的问题了, my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person,和谐世界)————————————————华丽丽的分割线————————————文章写得很不错, Rose’s traditional parents want her to marry a rich businessman?) or respect a different culture. The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they were not(familiar是形容词) quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise,有点多余了.An intercultural marriage won’t happen unless both sidt realize how bitter it is to argue with family members unless you youself have to do it. Finally. Take the world-famous movie “Titanic” for example
WESDFGHAWSERFVRTGVqawsedrfgvthuyjikw45rfg6t7hyujikQZWAEXSRVTFGBYHUNIMJW3XECVRFGTBYHUJNMI,KOZXSECDRVTFGBYHUNIMJ,KOXSRECDTUYGBNMI,K,OWXSECDRVTFGYBHUNJIMKO,PQZWXEVRTFBGYHNUMJI,KO.LPZXSECDRVFTGBYHNUMJI,KLZXSECDRGVTFBYHNUMJ,K.LXSCDRVFTGBYHNMJIK,OZXERCVTBYNUIZXSCDVFTGBYHNJMXCRFVTGYBHNJIMKO,ZXSECDRFVTGBYHNJMK,L.PZAWXSECDRFVTHNJMK,even use despicable means to get Jack arrested. Finally, Jack sunk into the sea with the magnificent ship and their love story came to a bad ending.
Here is another example. My aunt once fell in love with a handsome man and they decided to get married three years ago. My aunt is from Southwestern of China and that man is from north eastern of China. Nevertheless, her mom judged the north people as dishonest and irresponsible while the man’s father regarded south people as selfish. My aunt then had a big argument with her mom but was still forced to break up with the man. Actually, my aunt and that handsome man are not bad person. The reason why their parents made wrong judgments is that they didn’t quite familiar with different culture and were unwilling to compromise. My aunt chose to argue instead of trying to get her parents’ approval and eventually ruined this marriage.
According to the above-mentioned examples, we come to the conclusion that successful intercultural marriages are based on the family agreements. No one can deny the importance of parents. If all the family understand and show respect to different cultures when they face with i
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这里有一篇我自己写的初中英语作文,请高手帮忙批改一下。一些语法错误指出来,还可以加些优美语句,谢谢!_百度知道
这里有一篇我自己写的初中英语作文,请高手帮忙批改一下。一些语法错误指出来,还可以加些优美语句,谢谢!
I thanks them. My paret study hard, &quot.
I alwt watch TV and don&#39. It go online. They love me! You must study!&t study, I know, &quot. I must study very hard. Maybe it&#39..Study
I don&#39.;Don&#39, I don' But I always don&#39, I won&#39,s about why I don&#39.
Sometimes It like studying
and I think nobody liket have a good mark.
But if I don&#39.&t do for many days., although I don&#39, even many months
提问者采纳
i thank them fot study,你可以说more! You must study, 不过我觉得Urge是“劝”,还有often, I know, &Don&#39.如果说i want to have fun, so I don&#39,但是talk with someone是和一个人说话。所以你可以用一个更高级的词, although I don&#39,后面用过去时.但是我觉得thank them,又说say to myself太过重复,我们说in) Ht have a good mark。一种意思用很多方法说,talk with someone。你可以换一换;t usually get a good mark.(it&#39.强调性会更强)(写好作文的一个因素就是, I won&#39.,这里只要说很多就可以了。前面说talk to myself,usually.,frequently等等.,听起来多多少少别扭.. Maybe this is why I don&#39,其实代替always的,这种表达也是几乎没人说的;t like studying
and I think nobody liket stick to my promise for many days or even months. (写作时。如果是一个大地点,所以应该是 (这里你也可以说they always say to me。But更偏向口语) I must study very hard,可以说talk to someone. (中文说“有时我想玩”,they help me more,可能更有那种你想表达的意思) I appreciate that they help me so much(thank是一个动词(有时也做名词)I don&#39,但是英文却不是用Play来解释的,appreciate. (不要前面用现代时。你这里用了很多的always, if I don&#39,不过即使你用了i thank them.;t go online!&quot,就是我想要找点乐趣,也就近乎与“玩”了)My parents are a bit worried about me。你可以换换别的词;s about why. ( at school比in school更常见,however比but更为正式, and they always urge me.he thanks。还有一个问题就是.如果前面你有提到他们帮主你什么。所以换成Promise)But I can&#39, (跟谁说话的时候.,一个词不要一直重复着用。有一种可以是;t like it. Sometimes I want to have some fun.
I always talk to myself,因为school不是一个大地点,英语里说have fun。) Tt watch TV and don&#39.如果你换成this is why,感激,当你想表达“对自己说”的时候=talk to myself) and promise myself that i must do well,所以用at,例如一个城市
其他类似问题
In many cases I just enjoy too much playing game and I don&#39!&quot., which It watch TV and don&#39... Without firm determination is perhaps the reason that I cannot get good results, however I can forget what It enjoy studying
and I don&#39, although I don';t enjoy it very much at the moment, &quot.. They love me so much that they would like to helDon't think ott be able tt go online.&quot.
But if I don&#39.;t have enough time t work hard enoughI don&#39.
I always talk to myself
I can understand their feeling and I have gratitude to them as they have helped so much in my life. Therefore I have to convence myself that I must study very hard! You have to do your school work. My parents have kept warning me and saying, I won&#39
按默认排序
其他3条回答
你可以投给英语辅导报的编辑部,他们有专业的老师来批改。O(∩_∩)O
I thanks them? 还有&you must do ......& But I always don't do for many days这个里面的两个do是不是给个明确的动词会好点,确实好像很不优美,这点我帮不上忙
I thanks them who help me more.
句式太简单,没得改
请高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一篇英语作文,希望众位网友帮忙翻译、改错,顺便评价一下!!!!!!!!!! ! !谢了!_百度知道
一篇英语作文,希望众位网友帮忙翻译、改错,顺便评价一下!!!!!!!!!! ! !谢了!
flying,some
house.These
flourishing.
beautiful.
提问者采纳
应该改成And you。你能看见一些鸟在飞。河水很清,and
river,some
swimming这句最好改成You
the sky.还有最后一句About you?句子语法错误有点多建议把many many改成many。这是我的新房子?翻译。附近有许多树,有些鱼在游泳。这些树木枝叶繁茂,还有分段不太好.You
flying!我的名字是珍妮。我家门前有一条河。我的新房子很漂亮,too。如今我住在一个新房子里:我的新家你好。My
beautiful这句建议把开头的My
改成it。我非常喜欢它。你呢,这句有语法错误。房子后面有许多山
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
我的家前面有一条河!顺便说一句我的新家(应该是My
你们好,望采纳!天天开心。我的新家非常漂亮。在它附近有很多树木,这是初一的水平吧。后面的就自己翻吧。河水很清澈。flourishing茂盛的。在我的家后面有很多小山。今天我住进了一个新房子!祝:学习进步!我的名字叫简妮!这是我自己一字一句的翻译的
我的新家。大家好,我叫珍妮。Today Imoved into a new house今天我搬进了新家。我的新家很漂亮。在它前面有一条河。小河很干净。去掉一个many 或改成a large number of许多的意思。房子后面有很多山。在附近还有很多树。树林茂盛。You can seesome birds flying,manyfish in the swim,你可以看见一些鸟在飞,许多鱼在游来游去.这就是我的新家。I love it .....我非常喜欢它,你呢。
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 作文网 初中 的文章

随机推荐