写一篇简单的英语小荷作文网。求帮忙。。很急。...

请帮我写一篇英语的小短文,大约10句左右就可以了.谢谢!
When I was 12, I was just graduate f相关信息 primary school. The summer holiday was very long, and without homework.I felt dull and boring. Absolutely, I knew the problem, no one can call back yesterday, and I mustn't waste time. So I decided read books in summer holiday.The first
I read was
Oliver Trwist and Jane Eyue. I've never seen such interesting books in my life. although I did't like reading before I enjoy it.
Now, I can't live without books. Because a good book is the best of friends...
When I was 12, I was just graduate f相关信息 primary school. The summer holiday was very long, and without homework.I felt dull and boring. Absolutely, I knew the problem, no one can call back yesterday, and I mustn't waste time. So I decided read books in summer holiday.The first
I read was
Oliver Trwist and Jane Eyue. I've never seen such interesting books in my life. although I did't like reading before I enjoy it.
Now, I can't live without books. Because a good book is the best of friends, the same today and forever.
China's First Spaceman—Yang Liwei  With a Long March-ll-F carrier rocket (运载火箭) ...
Nowadays, with the development of the economy, more and more people rush to citi...
I'm a high school boy.I'm18th.I like some sports,I like football very much.I lik...
第一篇:I'm Tong tong ,I'm 12 years old .There are three people in my family ----my ...
答: 是不是打胎打多了,那么高潮就没
答: 我可以给你提供个想法,仅供参考咯~!可以从培训人才和被培训人才的数据比例来说明拉,很有说服力哦~!祝你好运!
答: 小学科学教案|小学科学教案下载 21世纪教育网
答: 请说的明白点啊,你是要什么性质考试的啊,自考?成考?普通?
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415求帮忙写一篇英语作文。急【英语聊聊吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:90,244贴子:
求帮忙写一篇英语作文。急收藏
1,谈谈你对低碳生活的看法2日常生活中你是如何做到低碳环保的3倡导人们为保护环境作贡献。适当增加词汇。
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 作文网 初中 的文章

随机推荐