一道高一英语练习题题

一道高一英语选择题(懂得进来,请说明理由)How foolish _______ you to have believed what ________onstreet posters.A、 was advertised B、 advertised C、 was advertised for D、 advertised for_百度作业帮
一道高一英语选择题(懂得进来,请说明理由)How foolish _______ you to have believed what ________onstreet posters.A、 was advertised B、 advertised C、 was advertised for D、 advertised for
一道高一英语选择题(懂得进来,请说明理由)How foolish _______ you to have believed what ________onstreet posters.A、 was advertised B、 advertised C、 was advertised for D、 advertised for
How ... of ...,某人太...了what 引导的东西是被广告出来,因此用被动态 be done
for和of引导的不定式结构的区别 不定式是一种非谓语动词,不能单独作谓语,因此没有语法上的主语。但由于不定式表示的是动作,在意义上可以有它的主体。我们称之为逻辑主语。 提起不定式逻辑主语,人们首先想到的会是“for+名词(宾格代词)+不定式”的复合结构。如:It is important for us to study English well.然而,有时不定式的逻辑主语须要用“of+名词(代词...您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
一道高中英语题,应该选什么?
h the trouble young children have __
right from wrong.
A.distinguished
B.to distinguish
C.distinguishing
D.to be distinguished
首先have difficult /trouble doing sth是固定词组
The lecture mainly deals with the trouble young children have distinguishing right from wrong在这个句子中,deal with的宾语是trouble,所以后面的句子是修饰trouble这个词的。
也就是说这个句子后面可以这样理解:
the trouble young children have distinguishing right from wrong
这样就很清楚了,至于被动性是完全可以排除的哦~~
h the trouble young children have __ right from wrong.
个人认为是选C.distinguishing
这个讲座主要解决孩子们辨别是非的难题。
the trouble young children have distinguishing right from wrong
这样理解, young children have the trouble distinguishing right from wrong
孩子是主动的区分对与错,所以不是被动形式。
至于have to,并非&不得不区别&的意思。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
区分对错,明辨是非
Tell A from B 把s从b中区别开来
大家还关注一道高一英语选择题(请详细说明)_百度作业帮
一道高一英语选择题(请详细说明)
一道高一英语选择题(请详细说明)
请问你的题目是?
看不到题。一道高一英语短文改错题,共有十处错误 急………………Good afternoon ,everyone!I'm pleased to share my experience of learning English with you .It is known to all ,vocabulary is an important part of language learning .I usually me_百度作业帮
一道高一英语短文改错题,共有十处错误 急………………Good afternoon ,everyone!I'm pleased to share my experience of learning English with you .It is known to all ,vocabulary is an important part of language learning .I usually me
一道高一英语短文改错题,共有十处错误 急………………Good afternoon ,everyone!I'm pleased to share my experience of learning English with you .It is known to all ,vocabulary is an important part of language learning .I usually memorize 20 new words a day and put it to use whenever possible.After class ,I often listen English programs on TV and on the radio.However ,I've learned a lot of from the Internet .Now ,I'd like to offersome advices on English learning .Firstly ,we should spend some timeread interesting English books and magazines .Secondly ,I suggest weheld more English activities .Thirdly ,we should speak in English asoften as possibly .I'm sure we'll do great progress with these methods.That's all .Thank you for listening,一共有十处错误,
Good afternoon , everyone!
I'm pleased to share my experience of learning English with you .It is known to all THAT vocabulary is an important part of language learning .I usually memorize 20 new words a day and put THEM to use whenever possible.After class , I often listen TO
English programs on TV and on the radio.However , I've learned a lot of (OF不要)from the Internet . Now , I'd like to offersome ADVICE on English learning . Firstly , we should spend some timeREADING interesting English books and magazines . Secondly , I suggest we(SHOULD) HOLD more English activities . Thirdly , we should TALK in English asoften as POSSIBLE . I'm sure we'll MAKE great progress with these methods.
That's all . Thank you for listening,
1。我觉得I often listen English programs on TV and on the radio。
这一句话有问题。
逻辑思维不服。2。把那个However,改成and。
3。advice是不可数名词,把那个s去掉就是。
4。把read后面加上Ing。
因为spend time (in)doing sth。一道高一英语短文改错题Dear Lucy,From your last letter I know you meet with difficulties in learningChinese .But you mustn't worry about it .If you try hard ,you'll surely makegreat progresses .Here are some advice for you .Firstly ,you sho_百度作业帮
一道高一英语短文改错题Dear Lucy,From your last letter I know you meet with difficulties in learningChinese .But you mustn't worry about it .If you try hard ,you'll surely makegreat progresses .Here are some advice for you .Firstly ,you sho
一道高一英语短文改错题Dear Lucy,From your last letter I know you meet with difficulties in learningChinese .But you mustn't worry about it .If you try hard ,you'll surely makegreat progresses .Here are some advice for you .Firstly ,you should makeless efforts to pronounce Chinese chracters correct .Secondly ,youshould find more Chinese people to talk with so that you can get someimproving .In addition ,don't forget to prepare for a Chinese dictionary,because it can help you learn Chinese unless there's nobody to teachyou .Cheer up or I'm sure your efforts will one day pay offLooking forward to see you.Best wishes!Yours,Li Hua答完了还有悬赏
1.know---knew2.meet----met3.progresses---progress4.less---more5.improving--improvment6.prepare for a Chinese dictionary-------- prepare a Chinese dictionary7.unless----even8.or----and9.pay ---be paid10.see----seeing
meet -> metmustn't -> needn'tprogresses -> progress
advice -> advicesless -> more
correct -> correctlypeople 去掉improving - > improvement
for 去掉unless -> whenor -> and
know改为knew
mustn't改为needn'tadvice改为advicesimproving 改为improvementunless 改为ifor 改为andlooking 改为look
一共有10处错误,还可以再找找么
see改为seeing
meet改为met
prograsses 改为prograss
上面的know应该为have known

我要回帖

随机推荐