续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
A)根据句意及首字母提示补全所缺单词
上传于||文档简介
&&A​)​根​据​句​意​及​首​字​母​提​示​补​全​所​缺​单​词
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用0下载券
想免费下载更多文档?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩4页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢根据句意及首字母提示完成句子1.Please use a ruler to draw a s_____line.2.l don't like using k_____and forks to eat like foreigners.按要求改句子Finally,they arrived at their home .(同义句)___ ___ ___they ______their home.Will you please give my tennis racket back to me tomorrow?(同义句)Will you please______my tennis racket ______me tomorrow?Animal Center will look after animals well.(同义句)Animal Center will ___ ___ ___ ___animals.
__黑猪丶梪
safetyknivesIn the end,they arrived at their home .return...toalso take care of
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
straight knife in the end gotreturn to take good care of
1. straight 2. knives In the end, reached return, to take good care of
完成句子:1.straight2.knife改写句子:1.In the end , reached2.return , to3.take good care of
扫描下载二维码一、根据句意及首字母提示,完成下列句子.1.My sister v my一、根据句意及首字母提示,完成下列句子.1.My sister v my grandmother yesterday.2.I often see talk s on Friday evening.3.How do you s your weekend?4.He is studying for an English t .5.He did his s yesterday evening.二、句型转换1.Will you please read it again more slowly?(改为祈使句)Again more slowly please.2.If you don’t listen to me,I’ll go.(改为同义句)me,or I’ll go.3.Let’s watch the sports games.(改为反义疑问句)Let’s watch the sports games,____________ _____________?4.The teacher often tell the students not to be careless.(改为祈使句)careless please.5.Please sit next to Nancy.(改为否定句)next to Namcy.6.Don’t forget to turn off the lights ,please.(改为反义疑问句)7.If you move,you’ll die.(改为同义句)or you’ll die.8.Come to my house tomorrow.(改为反义疑问句)Come to my house tomorrow _________ ___________ 9.这是一个坏的杯子.(翻译句子)This is a __________ ____________.10.让我们去帮帮那个哭泣的女孩吧.(翻译句子)Let’s go and help the ________ ____________ ,please.11.Tina is able to speak Chinese(改为同义句)Tina ___________________ Chinese.\12.You have to wear sneakers for gym class.(改为一般疑问句,并作肯定回答)1
1.visited2.shows3.spend4.test5.schoolwork1.Read it 2.Listen to3.shall we4.Don't be5.Don't sit6.will you7.Don't move8.will you9.broken cup10.crying girl11.can speak12.Do you have to wear sneakers for gym class?Yes,I/we do.
为您推荐:
visited show
扫描下载二维码根据句意和首字母提示完成句子 1.look at the b_,boys and girls!2根据句意和首字母提示完成句子1.look at the b_,boys and girls!2.I_ is white and cold and we all like it
blackboardIce-cream
blackboard对吗
我觉得是对的。当然,如果你们老师的题目相当坑爹,bear什么也是有可能的= =
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
blackboardIce-cream
blackboard对吗
我觉得是对的。当然,如果你们老师的题目相当坑爹,bear什么也是有可能的= =
look at the blackboardice-cream is white and cold
扫描下载二维码根据句意及首字母提示
根据句意及首字母提示完成下列各单词
1.Dad u________ comes home late at night.2.Let's put these c________ on your birthday cake.3.S________ is the last day of the week.4.It's very c________ in Harbin in winter.5.The ninth month of the year is S________.6.There are four s________ in a year.7.D________ is the last month of the year.8.Her house is next to mine.She's my n________.9.The sun shines t________ the window in the room.10.Many people are over there.What's h________?
1.usually& &2.candles&& 3.Saturday&& 4.cold&& 5.September 6.seasons&& 7.December&& 8.neighbour&& 9.through&& 10.happening
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 提示语在前的句子 的文章

随机推荐