wish you happinesss comes fro...

当前位置: >
Every child has his own dream. Every child hopes to be an adult.
36 , is it really like what they imagine? As a boy
37 lives in modern times and in a modern city, I feel
38 pressure (压力) on me with the city’s development. Although we
39 worry about money, we still have some
40 problems, such as competition among classmates and expectation (期望) from parents. These experiences are very
41 to our future. But
42 , they really give me a lot of pressure. I still clearly
43 the happiness of my childhood.
44 , we had to face the fact with time passing by. We began to
45 this invisible (无形的) pressure come upon us. We get up before sunrise and
46 after sunset. We work and study
47 an adult, even harder.
48 we do is in order to get an excellent
49 . Growing up is very boring, but we
50 try to find happiness while growing up. I think friendship among our friends, the support from our parents and the encouragement from our teachers can help us. Why not enjoy the pleasure of growing up and its delicious taste?小题1: A. However
C. So小题2: A. which
C. whom小题3: A. less
C. greater小题4: A. always
C. seldom小题5: A. other
B. another
C. others小题6: A. helpful
C. bad小题7: A. at first
B. for example
C. in fact小题8: A. think
B. remember
C. forget小题9: A. Luckily
B. Unluckily
C. Impossibly小题10:A. see
C. feel小题11: A. come out
B. come down
C. come back小题12: A. as
C. alike小题13:A. What
C. How小题14: A. progress
C. success小题15:A. should
B. shouldn’t
C. mustn’t
小题1:A 小题1:B小题1:C小题1:C小题1:A小题1:A小题1:C小题1:B小题1:B小题1:C小题1:C小题1:B小题1:A小题1:B小题1:A
人生感悟类阅读:这类文章所涉及的人生道理和感悟也许平常我们在做这类阅读题的时候可能见过,所以注意不要把自己的日常经验带到考试中。阅读这类题目,要注意阅读各段的首句和末句,因为往往它就是这段的中心句或者是作者的观点所在。
英语阅读题技巧:(一)阅读的技巧
1.阅读时不要出声,要养成快速阅读的好习惯。
2.阅读时不要逐字阅读,要养成以意群为单位阅读的好习惯。
3.学会找关键词、关键句。关键句通常位于段落的开头或结尾。
4.学会根据上下文猜测生词的词义。(二)答题的技巧
1.通读全文,了解大意。
2.带着问题,复读原文。
3.理解识别,推断归纳。
4.复核检查,确保无误。
人生感悟英语格言:1、Great minds have purpose, others have wishes.杰出的人有着目标,其他人只有愿望。2、Being single is better than being in an unfaithful relationship.比起谈着充满欺骗的恋爱,单身反而更好。3、If you find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn’t lead anywhere.太容易的路,可能根本就不能带你去任何地方。4、Getting out of bed in winter is one of life’s hardest mission.冬天,将自己从被窝里掏出来,是人生最难的任务之一了。5、The future is scary but you can’t just run to the past cause it’s familiar.未来会让人心生畏惧,但是我们却不能因为习惯了过去,就逃回过去。6、I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away.我喜欢这样的时刻:我抓到你正在看我,你笑了,然后害羞地别过脸去。7、Having a calm smile to face with being disdained indicates kind of confidence.被轻蔑的时候能平静的一笑,这是一种自信。8、Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.成功是,你即使跨过一个又一个失敗,但也沒有失去热情。9、Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.并不是你面对了,任何事情都能改变.但是,如果你不肯面对,那什么也变不了。10、A guy who whispers in your ears, saying ” It’s alright, I’m here.” Holds you when you’re sad, and treasures everything about you. That’s the guy I want to give my heart to.那个人会在耳边轻声说:没事,我在这。在你悲伤时给你依靠,与你相关的,他都珍视。有这样的人,我爱定了。11、Dream wh go
be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.做你想做的梦吧,去你想去的地方吧,成为你想成为的人吧,因为你只有一次生命,一个机会去做所有那些你想做的事。12、We all have moments of desperation. But if we can face them head on, that’s when we find out just how strong we really are.我们都有绝望的时候,只有在勇敢面对时,我们才知道我们有多坚强。13、If they throw stones at you, don’t throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.如果别人朝你扔石头,就不要扔回去了,留着作你建高楼的基石。14、If your happiness depends on what somebody else does, I guess you do have a problem.如果你的快乐与否取决于别人做了什么,我想,你真的有点问题。15、When there’s no expectation, losing won’t bring hurt, gaining makes you surprised.不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。16、Sometimes your plans don’t work out because God has better ones.有时候,你的计划不奏效,是因为上天有更好的安排。17、How much truth of heart in one’s life is told in a joke?一辈子,有多少真心话,是以玩笑的方式说了出去?18、A relationship should be between two people, not the whole world.爱情是两个人的事,与旁人无关。19、You can’t have a better tomorrow if you don’t stop thinking about yesterday.如果你无法忘掉昨天,就不会有一个更好的明天。20、Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.今天,给一个陌生人送上你的微笑吧。很可能,这是他一天中见到的唯一的阳光。
更多相关试题
Waste can bring a lot of problems. Although China is rich in some resources (资源) , we are short of others, for example, fresh water. It is reported that we will have no coal or oil to use in 100 years. So if we go on wasting our resources, what can we use in the future and where can we move? Think about it. 38. I think we should say no to the students who waste things every day. Everyone should stop wasting as soon as possible. 39. In our everyday life, we can do many things to prevent (阻止) wastefrom happening, for example, turn off the water taps when we finish washing, turn off the lights when we leave the classroom, try not to order more food than we need, and so on. Little by little, everything will be changed. 40. Waste canbe stopped one day, if we do our best.
根据所给的汉语内容,用英语完成下列句子。小题1:她的甜美笑容给我留下了深刻的印象。Her sweet smile ________
_______ on me.小题2:杰克执意要开车送我们回家。 Jack _________
__________ driving us home.小题3:在圣诞节前人们都在忙着购物。 People _________
_________ before the Christmas Day.小题4:最后,曼德拉先生被释放了。At last, Mr. Mandela _______
________.小题5:请把这篇文章分成五部分。Please ________ the text ________ five parts.
按所给的汉语,用英语完成下列句子。(本大题共9分,每句1.5分)小题1:动作片里的打斗和杀戮对孩子们有不良影响。The fights and killing in action films
.小题2:上海世博会为人们提供了一次了解世界各国的绝好机会。The Shanghai Expo provided people
about countries of the world.小题3:他的叔叔在退休前致力于中国贫困地区的教学。His uncle
in the poor areas in China before he retired.小题4:如果你运气好,你将免费获得一张音乐会的门票。If you are lucky enough, you
.小题5:这个病人住院期间宁可自己照顾自己也不愿向别人求助。 The patient ____________________________ ask others for help when he was in hospital.小题6:我想知道老板对我现在的工作是否满意。 I wonder _________________________ my job now.
根据下列句子的汉语意思和英文提示,完成句子;每空一词。(满分10分;每空1分)小题1:我此刻感觉不舒服。 I don’t
at the moment.小题2:他昨晚直到午夜才回来。He ____
come home ___
midnight.小题3:我不喜欢离开太长时间。I don’t like _____
for too long.小题4:今年我打算在课堂上练习说英语。I’m going to ___
English in class this year.小题5:除了我之外,其它每个人都被邀请了。Everyone ____
was invited, ______ me.
热门试题推荐市场合作联系
联系人靳华
广告合作联系
联系人赵先生推荐这篇日记的豆列
······用括号里的动词或短语的正确形式完成句子。 1. We have no more right to___ happiness without pro ducing it.(consume)2. New factories are____ everywhere.( go up)3. Stress and tiredness often ____ a lack of concentra tion.( result in)4. She ____ round the room before she left.( glance) 5. He ____reducing military spending.(advocate) 6. The witness ____ that she had never seen Mr. Smith. ( state)7. He ____ talking.( keep on) 8. What ____ you doing from 9 to 11 this morning? ( be) 9. We ____ some guests for dinner last night.( have)10. How did it ____ that he knew where we were?( come about)
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索吉安
在线咨询下载客户端关注微信公众号&&&分类:用括号里的动词或短语的正确形式完成句子。 1. We have no more right to___ happiness without pro ducing it.(consume)2. New factories are____ everywhere.( go up)3. Stress and tiredness often ____ a lack of concentra tion.( result in)4. She ____ round the room before she left.( glance) 5. He ____reducing military spending.(advocate) 6. The witness ____ that she had never seen Mr. Smith. ( state)7. He ____ talking.( keep on) 8. What ____ you doing from 9 to 11 this morning? ( be) 9. We ____ some guests for dinner last night.( have)10. How did it ____ that he knew where we were?( come about) 用括号里的动词或短语的正确形式完成句子。 1. We have no more right to___ happiness without pro ducing it.(consume)2. New factories are____ everywhere.( go up)3. Stress and tiredness often ____ a lack of concentra tion.( result in)4. She ____ round the room before she left.( glance) 5. He ____reducing military spending.(advocate) 6. The witness ____ that she had never seen Mr. Smith. ( state)7. He ____ talking.( keep on) 8. What ____ you doing from 9 to 11 this morning? ( be) 9. We ____ some guests for dinner last night.( have)10. How did it ____ that he knew where we were?( come about) 科目:最佳答案1. consume 2. going up 3. result in 4. glanced 5. advocates 6. stated 7. kept on 8. were 9. had 10. come about解析
知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心114网址导航

我要回帖

更多关于 wish you good luck 的文章

随机推荐