牛津 英语必修二第一单元一 第二单元练习

英语:Unit2 Growing pains-reading测试(牛津译林版必修1)27
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
英语:Unit2 Growing pains-reading测试(牛津译林版必修1)27
Unit2Growingpains-Readin;满分:80分时间:40分钟;一、单词拼写(共10分,每小题1分);1.Ifeltthateverybodyhere;2.Therewillbeatruckinmyb;3.Ihavetocleanupallthem_;4.I’msorryforwhathedid,b;5.Itwasr______ofyoutoi
Unit2 Growing pains- Reading测试满分:80分 时间:40分钟一、单词拼写(共10分,每小题1分)1. I felt that everybody here looks at me strangely. What have I done to d________ this?2. There will be a truck in my block collecting g________ thrown by the families each early morning.3. I have to clean up all the m_______ in this room.4. I’m sorry for what he did, but he has been u______ for it. Can you explain it?5. It was r______ of you to interrupt that lady when she was speaking.6. The club is for ______(青少年)and people in their early twenties, so that’s why some old people wouldn’t accept it.7. We cannot believe that Shelia’s _______(行为)is becoming more than strange.8. Only _______(成年人) are admitted into the cinema tonight.9. He thinks it necessary to some _______ (解释)of his lateness10. You may _______(相信) me that I am speaking the truth.二、单项选择(共20分,每小题1分)1. During the week which ______, we had several exams and each one was difficult.A. was followed
B. followed
C. following
D. to follow2. He ________ a college graduate but he knew nothing of history.A. was supposed to be
B. supposed to be
C. was thought of to be
D. thought to be3. How do you ________ these naughty children?A. do with
B. think of
C. deal with
D. think about4. You’d better have your room ______. It’s ________.A. clean, in mess
B. cleaned, a mess C. cleaned, in mess
D. clean, in a mess5. CExcuse me, is this Mr. Brown’s office here?--I’m sorry, but Mr. Brown _______ works here. He left about three weeks ago.A. not now
B. no more
C. not still D. no longer6. CDid the door keeper let you in?--No, _____ I tried to tell him that I was your uncle, he just wouldn’t listen to me.A. no matter
B. even if
C. however
D. whether7. COh, I’ve missed a good chance.--Yes. You ______ the job when it was offered.A. should have taken
B. should take
C. might have taken
D. must have taken8. She searched the top of the hill and stopped ______ on a big rock by the side of the path.A. to have rested
B. resting
C. to rest
D. rest9. Trees help stop the soil________ away by the rain.A. washed
B. be washed
C. being washed
D. washing10. A man may usually be known by the books he reads_____ by the friends he keeps.A. as if
B. as well as
C. together with
D. as soon as possible11.---Shall we go swimming together?--Ok, I will just go and get ______.A. to change
B. to be changed
C. changed
D. changing12. I’ve worked with children before, so I know what _____ in my new job.A. expected
B. to expect
C. to be expecting
D. expects13. _______you’ve got a chance, you might as well make full use of it.A. Now that
C. Although
D. As soon as14. CI drove to Zhuhai for the air show last week?--Is that _________ you had a few days off?A. why
D. where15. The passenger was tired and walked more slowly but he got home_______A. after all
C. above all
D. in all16. Don’t do such things ______ you are not sure about.A. as
D. than17. --What’s your son like?--He is ___________.A. very thin
B. a good boy
C. very well
D. clever18. They yellow color doesn’t _______ the black color in the picture.A. go up
B. go with
C. go along
D. go on19. The managers discussed the plan that they would like to see _____ the next year.A. carry out
B. carrying out
C. carried out
D. to carry out20. The film brought the hours back to me ______ I was taken good care of in that far-away village.A. until
D. where三、完形填空(共30分,每小题1.5分)There comes a time in a persons life when childhood fantasies(幻想) end and reality begins. Santa Claus and Easter Bunny(复活节兔子)
fade away(褪色). I don’t know if most people remember this event, but I know 2
it happened to me.On an ordinary summer day, my grandfather told me one of his crazy stories. I headed off or
the Indians that Grandpa said lived in the woods. But after some hours searching without success I gave up. Tired and discouraged(气馁的) I went to ask Grandpa.“How come of your stories ever come true?”“Well, sometimes you have to make them come true,” he answered. “I once had a friend named Huck Finn who made his own adventures(冒险)”He
to tell me about his old friend Huck, who floated down the Mississippi River on a raft(木筏) . I sat listening to him own .Two hours later I had a small and badly made raft. I took it to the along with a branch from a tree to use as an oar(桨). I couldn’t But today I had the raft. So with a big shove(推). I pushed it out and jumped on top.I was fine for a t then I started to , I tried to use the branch to paddle(划) back, but any other nine-year-old would do in a similar situation: I screamed.From the edge of the pond came my sister and cousins who easily rescued me. As my raft sank,
did my belief in my grandpa. Although I never stopped loving him. Something our relationship that day.Looking back now, I can see that the change wasn’t in my grandpa, but in me, I was 1. A. heroes
B. friends
C. memories
D. stories2. A. how
D. clearly3. A. meet
D. check4. A. neither
C. nothing
D. any5. A. continued
C. started
D. agreed6. A. doubting
B. believing
C. remembering
D. thinking of7. A. adventure
D. game8. A. river
D. stream9. A. row
D. bathe10. A. fall
B. realize
D. sink11. A. Frightened
B. Nervous
C. Clear-headed
D. Fighting12. A. then
D. only13. A. thus
D. such14. A. changed
B. disappeared
D. happened15. A. thinking for myself
B. becoming clevererC. growing up
D. learning from my experience四、句子翻译(共20分,每小题2分)1、 鲁迅本该是当医生的,但是他却成了一位有名的作家。__________________________________________________________________2、 当我们外出时,我们托付邻居照顾我们的宠物狗。__________________________________________________________________3、 你绝对不是他的对手。__________________________________________________________________4、 他们虽然碰到了困难,但他们终究还是成功了。__________________________________________________________________5、 这动物走路的样子好像好象腿受伤了似的。__________________________________________________________________6、 我坚持要求他和我们一起来。__________________________________________________________________7、 他再也买不起新车了。__________________________________________________________________8、 他躺在草地上,手交叉放在脑后,望着天上的星星。__________________________________________________________________9、 你应该早一点来的,太迟了。__________________________________________________________________10. 他没来参加晚会的原因是他不得不参加一个重要的会议。__________________________________________________________________Period 3 答案和提示一、1. deserve
2. garbage
4. unpunished
5. rude6. teenagers
7. behavior
9. explanation
10. trust二、1. 选B。which引导一个定语从句,从后一句可知,要用过去时。2. 选A。be supposed to 表示“应该”。3. 选C。deal with 对付/应付
do with 处理
think of 想到
think about 考虑。4. 选B。 have something done 请某人做某事 混乱要用 a mess 或 in a mess。5. 选D。no longer表示时间或状态 no more表示频率或程度。6. 选B。even if意为“尽管”,引导一个让步状语从句。7. 选A。 这里应该表示“应该做而没做”。8. 选C。 stop to do“停下来去做某事”,stop doing“停止做某事”,9. 选C。 stop something/somebody from doing “阻止某人做某事”中的 “from”可以省略。10. 选B。 as well as 表示“不仅……而且”。11. 选C。 get changed “换衣服”。12. 选B。 疑问词+不定式作宾语。13. 选A。 now that 表示“既然”。14. 选A。 why引导表语从句。15. 选A。after all毕竟、终究
not…at all 一点也不 above all 最重要的是 in all 总共总计。16. 选A。 先行词由such修饰,关系代词要用as。17. 选A。What’s…be like? 问的是长像。18. 选B。go up上升
go with与……相配
go on继续。19. 选C。 hat…next year 是定语从句,see something done。20. 选C。 when引导的定语从句修饰hours。三、1. 选A。这里指昔日心目中的英雄不再伟大。2. 选B。和there comes a time in a person’s life…对应。3. 选C。 因为有the Indians…lived in the woods,所以要出发去找。4. 选B。 没有找到,提出了质疑。5. 选C。从上文可知,他提到了朋友,那么他就开始给我们讲有关他朋友的事。6. 选B。正是因为相信了爷爷的故事才有了作者的冒险经历。7. 选A。上文提到了Huck的冒险,所以也想自己去冒险一次。8. 选C。由下文to stay away from the pond.可推断出这一答案。9. 选B。与would drown对应。10. 选D。这里指开始下沉。11. 选A。因为raft在下沉,当然也就frightened。12. 选D。因为害怕而努力往回划,但结果只是把自己推出去更远。13. 选C。随着木筏的沉没,我对爷爷的信任也不复存在了。14. 选A。作者和爷爷的关系有了些改变。15. 选C。 改变是因为自己长大了。四、1. Lu Xun was supposed to be a doctor. But he became a famous writer.2. We left our dog in the charge of our neighbour while we were away.3. You are no match for him.4. Although they met with difficulties, they’ve succeeded after all.5. The animal walked as if it had had his leg hurt.6. I insisted on him/his coming with us.7. He can’t afford a new car any more.8. He lay on the grass, with his hands crossed under his head, looking at the stars in the sky.9. You should have come here earlier. It’s too late.10. The reason why he didn’t come to the party was that he had to attend an important meeting.包含各类专业文献、各类资格考试、外语学习资料、文学作品欣赏、中学教育、专业论文、高等教育、应用写作文书、英语:Unit2 Growing pains-reading测试(牛津译林版必修1)27等内容。
 英语:Unit2 Growing pains测试(1)(牛津译林版必修2)_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。基础测试Unit 2 Growing pains 单元测试一、单项选择(共 15 分,每小题 1 分...  高中英语 Unit2《Growing pains》Task教案2 牛津译林版必修1_高二英语_英语_高中...Task 2 Skills building 2: reading for gist Teaching objectives: To develop...  牛津译林版必修一Unit2 Growing pains单元检测_高一英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区...知识改变命运,学习成就未来 Unit2 Growing pains 一、单项选择 1. ___ two ...  (课标卷)学年高中英语 Unit 2 Growing pains综合检测 牛津译林版必修1_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。Unit 2 Growing pains (时间:100 分钟;满分:...  英语:unit2 growing pains单元学案(牛津译林版必修1)_高一英语_英语_高中教育_...Unlike watching TV, reading is a highly active process (过程) ___ it requ...  译林英语必修一Unit2Growingpains教学检测1_英语_高中教育_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载 译林英语必修一Unit2Growingpains教学检测1_英语_高中教育_教育专区。...  译林英语必修一Unit2Growingpains教学检测2._英语_高中教育_教育专区。牛津高一上...: Marks: 满分(100) 一、单项填空 (共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分) 1. ...  牛津高中英语模块一Unit+2+Growing+pains(译林牛津版必修1)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。金星教育中学网 www.jxzx.cc Unit 2 Growing pains 单元测试卷(译林牛津版必...  牛津译林版必修一Unit2 growing pains。苏教版牛津英语复习资料unpunished...八、课文复述 1、Passage A(Reading)根据课文内容填词 、() Mom: Daniel, I...1.A2.C3.D4.C5.B6.A7.D8.C9.B10.B11.A12.D13.C14.B15.A16.D17.B18.A19.C20.D【解析】文章大意:本文是一篇夹叙夹议的文章,讲述了作者受到一个故事的启发而改变了自己的就业态度的经历和感想。1.国王统治着一个繁荣的国家。2.从下文他回到宫殿可知,国王进行了一次旅行。go for a
trip去旅行。3.根据下文他走了很长一段路以及想要在路上铺牛皮可知,他的脚应该是很痛。painful令人疼痛的。4.根据”stony”可知,路况很不好。rough粗糙的,高低不平的。5.因为是国王,所以应该是命令别人做事。6.根据前面说的需要几千张牛皮可知,这将花费大量的钱。7.根据下文可知,只要在自己的脚上裹上皮革就行,因此花钱铺路的大开支就没必要了。8.国王对于仆人的建议感到吃惊,没想到仆人这么聪明。9.国王同意了仆人的建议。10.从下文可知,从这个故事中,作者学到了很有价值的一课。11.要使世界成为一个快乐的居住地,你最好改变你自己——你的心而不是去改变世界。12.这个故事对作者未来的生活产生了巨大的影响。13.13】下文提到高薪工作作者不够资格,待遇差的工作他又不愿意去做,故这里指很难找到好工作。14.作者没有高薪工作所要求的资质和工作经历。15.根据上下文可知,空的前后为因果关系,故选A。16.没有工作,整天在家无所事事的日子应该是让人难过的日子。17.作者明白他需要改变自己的态度。18.作者努力工作,与同事合作得很愉快。cooperate合作,协作。19.这两年的经历为作者未来的发展创造了条件。pave the way for为……创造条件,为……铺平道路。20.现在作者相当满意他在一家跨国公司当经理的职位。
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:[同步]2014年外研版高中英语必修二模块5练习卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
Many grown?ups ________ challenging conversations with their children later this month to help them recover from the panic.A.have had
C.will be having
D.will have had 
来源:[同步]2014年外研版高中英语选修十模块六练习卷(解析版)
—Do you ______ the idea of living a low-carbon life?—It sounds tough, but it is a tendency.A.correspond to
B.apply to
C.cater to
D.subscribe to 
来源:[同步]2014年译林牛津版高中英语必修一第二单元练习卷2(解析版)
The rescue team has saved more than ten people________under the collapsed buildings since the earthquake occurred in Ya’an.A.trapping
B.to be trapped
C.trapped
D.having trapped 
来源:[同步]2014年译林牛津版高中英语必修三第二单元练习卷2(解析版)
Many people tried to leave the country,________there was much violence and a serious shortage of food supply.A.where
D.what 
来源:[同步]2014年译林牛津版高中英语必修二第三单元练习卷2(解析版)
You are working too hard. You'd better keep a ________ between work and relaxation.A.promise
C.balance
D.diary 
来源:[同步]2014年译林牛津版高中英语必修五第一单元练习卷(解析版)
In view of all sorts of rumors and guesses, experts carried out some careful and scientific research and
the possibility of a second earthquake in this area.A. blamed
B. discounted
C. attended
D. charged 
来源:[同步]2014年译林牛津版高中英语必修五第二单元练习卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
It was a cold winter day. A woman drove up to the Rainbow Bridge tollbooth (收费站). “I’m paying for myself, and for the six cars behind me,” she said with a smile, handing over seven tickets. One after another, the next six drivers arriving at the tollbooth were informed, “Some lady up ahead already paid your fare.”It turned out that the woman, Natalie Smith, had read something on a friend’s refrigerator: “Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.” The phrase impressed her so much that she copied it down.Judy Foreman spotted the same phrase on a warehouse wall far away from home. When it stayed on her mind for days, she gave up and drove all the way back to copy it down. “I thought it was beautiful,” she said, explaining why she’d taken to writing it at the bottom of all her letters, “like a message from above.” Her husband, Frank, liked the phrase so much that he put it up on the classroom wall for his students, one of whom was the daughter of Alice Johnson, a local news reporter. Alice put it in the newspaper, admitting that though she liked it, she didn’t know where it came from or what it really meant.Two days later, Alice got a call from Anne Herbert, a woman living in Marin. It was in a restaurant that Anne wrote the phrase down on a piece of paper, after turning it around in her mind for days.“Here’s the idea,” Anne says. “Anything you think there should be more of, do it randomly.” Her fantasies include painting the classrooms of shabby schools, leaving hot meals on kitchen tables in the poor part of town, and giving money secretly to a proud old lady. Anne says, “Kindness can build on itself as much as violence can.”The acts of random kindness spread. If you were one of those drivers who found your fare paid, who knows what you might have been inspired to do for someone else later. Like all great events, kindness begins slowly, with every single act. Let it be yours!1.Why did Natalie Smith pay for the six cars behind her?A. She knew the car drivers well.B. She wanted to show kindness.C. She hoped to please others.D. She had seven tickets.2.Judy Foreman copied down the phrase because she
.A. thought it was beautifully writtenB. wanted to know what it really meantC. decided to write it on a warehouse wallD. wanted her husband to put it up in the classroom3.Who came up with the phrase according to the passage?A. Judy Foreman.
B. Natalie Smith.C. Alice Johnson.
D. Anne Herbert.4.Which of the following statements is closest in the meaning to the underlined sentence above?A. Kindness and violence can change the world.B. Kindness and violence can affect one’s behavior.C. Kindness and violence can reproduce themselves.D. Kindness and violence can shape one’s character.5.What can we infer from the last paragraph?A. People should practice random kindness to those in need.B. People who receive kindness are likely to offer it to others.C. People should practice random kindness to strangers they meet.D. People who receive kindness are likely to pay it back to the giver. 
来源:[同步]2014年重大版高中英语必修一第三单元练习卷(解析版)
—________ when has the country been open to international trade?—1978,I suppose.A.Since
D.After 扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
译林模块1 Unit 2 同步讲练及单元自测练习(译林牛津版高一英语必修一教案教学设计)_3366
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
2013牛津译林版必修一unit2《growing pains》word期末复习巩固练习[www.edudown.net]
下载积分:800