初中英语连词成句句 a you produc...

英语连词成句,问句的都加了问号,其他都是肯定句,快快,英语大神们帮帮忙,急急急i sometimes my grandparents visit?eat in at dinner evening 7:00 i theget noon i up the usually 12:00 atwatch and shopping i usally go_百度作业帮
英语连词成句,问句的都加了问号,其他都是肯定句,快快,英语大神们帮帮忙,急急急i sometimes my grandparents visit?eat in at dinner evening 7:00 i theget noon i up the usually 12:00 atwatch and shopping i usally go
英语连词成句,问句的都加了问号,其他都是肯定句,快快,英语大神们帮帮忙,急急急i sometimes my grandparents visit?eat in at dinner evening 7:00 i theget noon i up the usually 12:00 atwatch and shopping i usally go TVyou on what weekend do do the?often on football i the play weekend season you which do best like?favourite what your is season?spring i best likegood but favourite summer my seasonis
fall islike good winter is but i fall iscan make i snowman a do winter why you like?can a time because i sleep longi the because swim lake in canis your when birthday?Bill is too birhday uncle in is aprilgrandpa is when your birthday is?birthday my March is 12thher August is in birthday?is the date what today?you doing are what?writing grandpa a is letterthe is mom dinner in cooking kitchenis an study he writing e-mail the in doing the dishes i am is there for a you call Momplease i speak mom can to your ?is brother homework doing the in study your?jumping is the monkey it what is doing?doing are what they?bananas it eating is mother the what doing is kangaroo?climbing are they treeshoney are the eating they?you eating lunch are?Mike insects is counting?Amy music to is listeninghe playing chess is tigers what the doing are?baby is monkey swinging
点点滴但是看时间啊就回家发货can.head.you.pot.on.your.a.book连词成句。_百度知道
can.head.you.pot.on.your.a.book连词成句。
提问者采纳
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语连词成句1.I salt need and vegetables to some buy 2.hamburgers that best restaurant the has 3.chocolate people eat all world over the4.spoon do a you or have fork a 5.China Chinese in New festival Year imoportant is most the6.characters what_百度作业帮
英语连词成句1.I salt need and vegetables to some buy 2.hamburgers that best restaurant the has 3.chocolate people eat all world over the4.spoon do a you or have fork a 5.China Chinese in New festival Year imoportant is most the6.characters what
英语连词成句1.I salt need and vegetables to some buy 2.hamburgers that best restaurant the has 3.chocolate people eat all world over the4.spoon do a you or have fork a 5.China Chinese in New festival Year imoportant is most the6.characters what favourite are your 7.school he our is in the runner best8.land elephants on are animals heaviest the
1.I need to buy some salt and vegetables.2.That restaurant has the best hamburgers.3.People all over the world eat chocolate.4.Do you have a spoon or a fork?5.Chinese New Year is the most important festival in China.6.What characters are your favourite?7.He is the best runner in our school.8.Elephants are the heaviest animals on land.小学五年级的英语连词成句.1、like which you country best do?2、sleep can time long I because a.3、would tomorrow shopping to go like I4、don't where he I know is.5、write this do the postcad you on where address?6、was yesterday 14th_百度作业帮
小学五年级的英语连词成句.1、like which you country best do?2、sleep can time long I because a.3、would tomorrow shopping to go like I4、don't where he I know is.5、write this do the postcad you on where address?6、was yesterday 14th
小学五年级的英语连词成句.1、like which you country best do?2、sleep can time long I because a.3、would tomorrow shopping to go like I4、don't where he I know is.5、write this do the postcad you on where address?6、was yesterday 14th February?7、talk I Miss Han to want to.
1 Which country do you like best 你最喜欢哪个国家?2 Because I can sleep a long time .因为我能睡很长一段时间.3 I would like to go shopping tomorrow .明天我想去购物.4 I don't know where he is .我不知道他们哪里.5 Where do you write this address on the postcard 你把这个地址写在这张卡片的什么地方?6 Was yesterday 14th February 昨天是二月十四号吗?7 I want to talk to Miss Han .我想跟翰老师说话.如果不明白,请再问;如果对你有所帮助,请点击本页面中的“选为满意回答”按钮,
1 which country do you like best2Because I can sleep a long time3 I would like to go shopping tomorrow4 I don't know where he is5 Where do you write address on the postcard ?6...
Which& country& do you like best?Because I can sleep a long time.I would like to go shopping tomorrow.I don't kown where he is ...
which country do you like best?Because I can sleep a long time.I would like go to shopping tomorrow.I don&#39;t know where he is.<li...
1 Which country do you like best?2 Because I can sleep a long time3 Would I to go shopping tomorrow4 I don't know where is he5 Where do I write the address on this postcard?6 Was yesterday February 14th7 I want to talk to Miss Han英语连词成句_百度知道
英语连词成句
1.have on sunday a you are to going picnic(?)2.saw yesterday I the afternoon newspaper name in her(.)4.museum can tell way histoey me you the to the(?)5.please some envelope paper you give will me an and(?)
提问者采纳
are you going to have a picnic on sunday?I saw her name in the newspaper yerterday afternooncan you tell me the way to the museum?will you please give me
an envelope and some paper ?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他3条回答
1.have on sunday a you are to going picnic(?)Are you going to have a picnic?2.saw yesterday I the afternoon newspaper name in her(.)I saw her name in the newspaper yesterday afternoon4.museum can tell way histoey me you the to the(?)Can you tell me the way to the history museum?5.please some envelope paper you give will me an and(?)Will you please give me some paper and an
envelope ?
Are you going to have a picnic on sunday?
2i saw her name in the newspaper yesterday afternoon
can you tell me the way to the history museum?
will you please give me an envelope and some paper?
你好1ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE A PICNIC ON SUNDAY?2I SAW HER NAME IN THE NEWSPAPER YESTERDAY AFTERNOON.3CAN YOU TELL ME THE WAY TO THE HISTORY MUSEUM?4PLEASE,WILLYOU GIVE ME AN ENVELOPE AND SOME PAPER?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 初中英语连词成句 的文章

随机推荐