to me,lcry will not savetr...

Trimensional: 3D Scanner for iPhone
Available now on the App Store:
New for October 2014:
is now optimized for iOS 8 and iPad!
Plus auto-brightness and cleaner 3D scans with the new smoothing feature.
The world's first 3D scanner for iPhone and iPad is here.
Instantly capture 3D models of yourself, friends, and family, and share the amazing results with the world.
Trimensional uses both the screen and the front-facing camera on your iOS device, detecting patterns of light reflected off your face to build a true 3D model.
Not only is it incredible technology, but it's incredibly fun!
Capture goofy expressions, view your face from any angle, and customize the
look of the 3D rendering before sending it off to all of your friends.
So, turn out the lights and get ready for your close-up as you capture 3D scans using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. For best results, an extremely dark room is required.
More Trimensional Apps!
from Popular Science
What's New?
-Trimensional can now
of your 3D scans.
-Advanced users can unlock the 3D Model Export feature in order to create physical copies of any scanned object on a , or to import textured 3D scans into popular .
New for May 2014:
is the latest app from Trimensional: Adjust the focus of your photos after you capture them!
He was not there in the flesh at any time.
It was a trimensional image.
It seemed to me you would know.
You have such things on Earth.
Isaac Asimov, The Naked Sun, 1957
Contact: trimensional at gmail dot comnew tx starting soon !!
hi, im about to start the new trmnt i am geno type 1, and scared out of my mind !!!!&&im scared because i tried the old treatment 1 1/2 yrs ago and i had debilitating side effects had to leave my job for months during the trmnt.&&well thank god my boss is very understanding they are giving me 6mths off !! to start this trmnt nxt week ! will be 3diff drugs ill be on (new trmnt) im scared of the side effects and the long term effects !! im 51yrs old and already am getting deppressed just the thought of doing this harsh trmnt and memories of the last time i tried !! only stayed on the trmnt for 3mths and my viral count did go down very low to this day and my dr is suggesting that i do the new trmnt good candidate to be svr a! any suggestions on what i can take or do for the side effects during trmnt !! i was very very fatigue/headaches/depression/dry dry skin/rash/what can i take &? pls help im getting way too scared./going to be on incevek/pegy intfrn/riba/help !!
Page 1 of 1
i would start an ad 2 months before tx...talk with your doctor about when he/she will bring in rescue drugs...get cbcs every week for a while so if you tank you can be on top of it...the triple can be tough with lots of symptoms...the good thing is lots of great results...i had very bad symptoms during tx but i'm doing really good after tx...so bad symptoms during tx doesn't mean after tx you'll suffer....good luck....billy
i would start an ad 2 months before tx...talk with your doctor about when he/she will bring in rescue drugs...get cbcs every week for a while so if you tank you can be on top of it...the triple can be tough with lots of symptoms...the good thing is lots of great results...i had very bad symptoms during tx but i'm doing really good after tx...so bad symptoms during tx doesn't mean after tx you'll suffer....good luck....billy
Incevek is not an easy pill to take but has better results than Victrelis.You need to eat 20 grams of fat 30 min before the pills.Stay in touch if you have difficulty with side effects.We will guide you through them.I had a complete physical before Incevek.My mistake was not being aware of the anemia and got in trouble.I now take my blood pressure every day.After tx my dr took me off blood pressure pills.It is now normal.We are here for you.Good luck.
Incevek is not an easy pill to take but has better results than Victrelis.You need to eat 20 grams of fat 30 min before the pills.Stay in touch if you have difficulty with side effects.We will guide you through them.I had a complete physical before Incevek.My mistake was not being aware of the anemia and got in trouble.I now take my blood pressure every day.After tx my dr took me off blood pressure pills.It is now normal.We are here for you.Good luck.
Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of help here and kind, caring people that will help you get through this tx to SVR.
I understand your fear, I too was terrified. I did peg+riba+incivek and finished treatment 3 mos ago today. You can do it. I hope you have a very competent doctor.
You and your doctor should talk about all of this so you have an action plan. I'll give you some ideas about what I did and what others have done.
Depression- you stated you got depressed last time. You should talk to your doctor about getting started on an antidepressant.My doctor had me start this before the treatment to get it in my system and working before the other meds by a few days or a week (don't remember exactly). I took a low dose of Sertraline which is a generic for Zoloft. It did it's job and depression was not an issue for me. I had no weird effects from it and no difficulty not taking it. I tapered off it at the end, no problem.
Fatique- ugh! You will probably be fatigued but since you will be off work you should be able to handle it. I worked 11 hours a day sometimes six days a week for about 9 weeks in to the treatment. Your doctor should be monitoring your blood for anemia regularly. Mine did every two weeks. Keep doc posted on how you feel! As you know the treatment can cause serious anemia and there are rescue drugs to help with that.
Headaches, bodyaches, pain- most people take Tylenol in moderate amounts- talk to your doctor. Most people take Tylenol or (in my case Motrin) right after they take their shot. I did not need to because I took pegysys and my sides from the shot didn't hit until about three days later.
Skin problems-drink lots of water to stay hydrated. Use lotion to keep your skin from getting too dry. You will want to report any rashes you get to your doctor asap. You will probably use over the counter creams such as cort-aid, Gold Bond and Aveeno products but some doctors prescribe creams. Mine didn't.
You may need some help with sleep. I took a generic for ambien. It worked.
You may or may not develop other sides. There are ways to manage those as well. You need to be vigilent about fatigue (anemia) and rashes but this is doable.Talk to your doctor about your concerns! It is ok to be scared. You are not alone, there is a wonderful group of caring folks here for you. Take care and keep us posted.
G
Welcome to the forum! You will find lots of help here and kind, caring people that will help you get through this tx to SVR.
I understand your fear, I too was terrified. I did peg+riba+incivek and finished treatment 3 mos ago today. You can do it. I hope you have a very competent doctor.
You and your doctor should talk about all of this so you have an action plan. I'll give you some ideas about what I did and what others have done.
Depression- you stated you got depressed last time. You should talk to your doctor about getting started on an antidepressant.My doctor had me start this before the treatment to get it in my system and working before the other meds by a few days or a week (don't remember exactly). I took a low dose of Sertraline which is a generic for Zoloft. It did it's job and depression was not an issue for me. I had no weird effects from it and no difficulty not taking it. I tapered off it at the end, no problem.
Fatique- ugh! You will probably be fatigued but since you will be off work you should be able to handle it. I worked 11 hours a day sometimes six days a week for about 9 weeks in to the treatment. Your doctor should be monitoring your blood for anemia regularly. Mine did every two weeks. Keep doc posted on how you feel! As you know the treatment can cause serious anemia and there are rescue drugs to help with that.
Headaches, bodyaches, pain- most people take Tylenol in moderate amounts- talk to your doctor. Most people take Tylenol or (in my case Motrin) right after they take their shot. I did not need to because I took pegysys and my sides from the shot didn't hit until about three days later.
Skin problems-drink lots of water to stay hydrated. Use lotion to keep your skin from getting too dry. You will want to report any rashes you get to your doctor asap. You will probably use over the counter creams such as cort-aid, Gold Bond and Aveeno products but some doctors prescribe creams. Mine didn't.
You may need some help with sleep. I took a generic for ambien. It worked.
You may or may not develop other sides. There are ways to manage those as well. You need to be vigilent about fatigue (anemia) and rashes but this is doable.Talk to your doctor about your concerns! It is ok to be scared. You are not alone, there is a wonderful group of caring folks here for you. Take care and keep us posted.
G
thank you guys soo much, i needed to hear all of your responses !! feeling better about this trmnt already ! i will keep u informed of hopefully what will be my successful trmnt :-)&&
thank you guys soo much, i needed to hear all of your responses !! feeling better about this trmnt already ! i will keep u informed of hopefully what will be my successful trmnt :-)&&
Wishing you all the best getting started
A head-to-head trial comparing the drugs has not been performed, so we do not yet know which one is better.
/boceprevir--telaprevir.html .
Wishing you all the best getting started
A head-to-head trial comparing the drugs has not been performed, so we do not yet know which one is better.
/boceprevir--telaprevir.html .
Hi dc!&&Welcome to the forum.&&Just try to relax (easier said than done) and keep coming back to this forum and ask questions.&&There are wonderful, knowledgable, and compassionate people on this forum.&&They will really help you out.&&I am anxiously waiting to start tx too so I know how you feel.&&
Michealle- do you have specific documentation on INC having better results than Vic?&&I will be taking Vic
Have a great day!
Jules
Hi dc!&&Welcome to the forum.&&Just try to relax (easier said than done) and keep coming back to this forum and ask questions.&&There are wonderful, knowledgable, and compassionate people on this forum.&&They will really help you out.&&I am anxiously waiting to start tx too so I know how you feel.&&
Michealle- do you have specific documentation on INC having better results than Vic?&&I will be taking Vic
Have a great day!
Jules
Don't be scared.&&Not everyone has the severe side effects or long lasting effects.&&Many people have very mild and manageable side effects and most people do not have long lasting effects.&&Stay in touch on this forum.&&There are many people treating with triple tx who can answer questions and help you.
Advocate1955
Don't be scared.&&Not everyone has the severe side effects or long lasting effects.&&Many people have very mild and manageable side effects and most people do not have long lasting effects.&&Stay in touch on this forum.&&There are many people treating with triple tx who can answer questions and help you.
Advocate1955
I posted some info on the two new meds in my journals:
Advocate1955
I posted some info on the two new meds in my journals:
http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/332526/Incivek-or-Victrelis
Advocate1955
Read this http://www.hcvadvocate.org/hepatitis/factsheets_pdf/MH_HCV%20and%20Depression.pdf&& I complained to my dr on the phone I was depressed.He prescribed an anti-depressant.My symptoms got worse.Had to stop.See your dr in person,not over the phone.
Read this http://www.hcvadvocate.org/hepatitis/factsheets_pdf/MH_HCV%20and%20Depression.pdf&& I complained to my dr on the phone I was depressed.He prescribed an anti-depressant.My symptoms got worse.Had to stop.See your dr in person,not over the phone.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health///new-drugs-for-hepatitis-c-called-game-changers
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health///new-drugs-for-hepatitis-c-called-game-changers
&Incevek is not an easy pill to take but has better results than Victrelis&
&&&& *********************************************************************
Micheall the link you pasted has to do with depression not the comparison of Inc vs Vic.
Advocate - thanks for the link.&&But my interpretation basically says they are in limbo as to which is better.&&The only fact I could see was that Drs were prescribing Inc more so than Vic.&&But doesn't state why.&&There could be various reasons for that.&&Especially when big Pharma is involved.
&Incevek is not an easy pill to take but has better results than Victrelis&
&&&& *********************************************************************
Micheall the link you pasted has to do with depression not the comparison of Inc vs Vic.
Advocate - thanks for the link.&&But my interpretation basically says they are in limbo as to which is better.&&The only fact I could see was that Drs were prescribing Inc more so than Vic.&&But doesn't state why.&&There could be various reasons for that.&&Especially when big Pharma is involved.
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health///new-drugs-for-hepatitis-c-called-game-changers .
Nice post but I fail to see any comparison of the 2 drugs only that the protease inhibitors were game changers, which I think we already know.
/boceprevir--telaprevir.html . .
http://www.npr.org/blogs/health///new-drugs-for-hepatitis-c-called-game-changers .
Nice post but I fail to see any comparison of the 2 drugs only that the protease inhibitors were game changers, which I think we already know.
/boceprevir--telaprevir.html . .
A lot of good advice given above. You have not given us some important information. Are you 1a or 1b? What is your IL28b gene CC, CT, or TT? Have you had a biopsy and what are the results? Obviously you have consulted with a doc experienced in treating HVC and triple tx. It appears you have decided to tx. If you are a 1b and have a RVR or eRVR your chance of SVR are very good, and not so good if 1a and poor interferon response. There are also resistant mutations to consider if you fail as you will not be able to treat with another protease for apprx. 2 years. With the new DAA's in trails combining with a protease this may create a problem. There are a lot of current trials and studies going on now. So if you have minimal liver damage perhaps you can wait. I would reasearch as much as possible and talk with your doc.
Since you treated before you know what the treatment is like and you should expect the same this time. However, you know what to expect and I believe it will be easier. Best of luck.
A lot of good advice given above. You have not given us some important information. Are you 1a or 1b? What is your IL28b gene CC, CT, or TT? Have you had a biopsy and what are the results? Obviously you have consulted with a doc experienced in treating HVC and triple tx. It appears you have decided to tx. If you are a 1b and have a RVR or eRVR your chance of SVR are very good, and not so good if 1a and poor interferon response. There are also resistant mutations to consider if you fail as you will not be able to treat with another protease for apprx. 2 years. With the new DAA's in trails combining with a protease this may create a problem. There are a lot of current trials and studies going on now. So if you have minimal liver damage perhaps you can wait. I would reasearch as much as possible and talk with your doc.
Since you treated before you know what the treatment is like and you should expect the same this time. However, you know what to expect and I believe it will be easier. Best of luck.
Correct, I think basically most doctors were trying to prescribe both drugs about 50/50 when they came out and over the first 6 months or so.&&I get the impression from my husband's hepatolotist that it really doesn't matter to them which drug their patients choose, either one is fine with them.&&At one point she said that they had a few more patients on Inc than Vic and of course the results of 6 months after treatment are really just starting to known.&&Maybe there are newer articles that reflect doctors' preferences and stating reasons why.&&
Not sure.
Advocate1955
Correct, I think basically most doctors were trying to prescribe both drugs about 50/50 when they came out and over the first 6 months or so.&&I get the impression from my husband's hepatolotist that it really doesn't matter to them which drug their patients choose, either one is fine with them.&&At one point she said that they had a few more patients on Inc than Vic and of course the results of 6 months after treatment are really just starting to known.&&Maybe there are newer articles that reflect doctors' preferences and stating reasons why.&&
Not sure.
Advocate1955
I asked my doctor, who works at a study hospital, why more people are doing inci, over Vic. Shorter treatment time.
I asked my doctor, who works at a study hospital, why more people are doing inci, over Vic. Shorter treatment time.
My dr put me on Incevek for I just got off 2 drug tx for 11 mos and 6 mos rest.He said the success rate was higher and less time.I never made it to 24 weeks.I stopped at 11 weeks because of complications.I am now UND on 1st followup.If my dr had asked me what I wanted to take,I would of taken Victrelis and taken it with a regular meal.
My dr put me on Incevek for I just got off 2 drug tx for 11 mos and 6 mos rest.He said the success rate was higher and less time.I never made it to 24 weeks.I stopped at 11 weeks because of complications.I am now UND on 1st followup.If my dr had asked me what I wanted to take,I would of taken Victrelis and taken it with a regular meal.
That is only true for the time spent on the protease inhibitor, actual tx time depends on response and prior tx history, I was tx naive but wasn't eRVR so I will be tx for 48 wks.
That is only true for the time spent on the protease inhibitor, actual tx time depends on response and prior tx history, I was tx naive but wasn't eRVR so I will be tx for 48 wks.
I guess I should add that I tx with incivek
I guess I should add that I tx with incivek
Also all patients with cirrhosis are recommended to do 48 wks on either drug
Also all patients with cirrhosis are recommended to do 48 wks on either drug
It is normal to be afraid, especially since you had some bad side effects before when you treated. However, every time is different and everyone reacts differently. Hopefully this time your side effects will be milder. My side effects, while present, have not been as bad as I thought they might be.
I agree&&with the others. Get an appointment with your doc, preferably a psychiatrist, to evaluate your depression and get you started on anti-depressants, especially since you have a history of depression on treatment. Many of us are on them and they do help a great deal.
Everyone has give you some good ideas. I would add to that and state keep an eye on any rash you get (if you get one) and get on top of it immediately. The side effects tend to snow ball if you do not address them right away. Be sure to tell your doc about any rash and, if the over the counters do not stop the rash and itching, get prescription meds. (I am on Hydroxyzine, a pill, and Fluocinonide ointment for my rash, which did get pretty bad but not so bad I had to stop treatment.) Not everyone gets a rash so maybe you will not.
If you get any anal problems, post. Several of us (but not everyone) had the anal problems and we know how to remedy them. One thing, do not let your stools get soft or loose because the anal problems really get bad then. Keep them firm, with Loperimide if you have to. Keep your bottom very clean. Most of us used baby wipes with aloe after every time we went.
If you develop nausea, I would suggest getting a prescription for an anti-nausea med. The nausea can snowball too. I am on Zofran it works well. Some other people also take Zofran and others take different anti-nausea meds.
I take tylenol for discomfort and I always take some tylenol when I do my injection and usually the next morning too. I have never had a problem with the injection other than they do make me feel like I have the flu and I get very tired and have aches for a couple of days.
With Incivek you must take it every 8 hours so the resistant strains do not appear. Every 8 hour meds are not easy, especially for 3 months, but one has to do it. It helps that you will be off work. I would recommend getting a timer and set that timer for every 8 hours. Some people get programmed timers. I used a regular one that I could carry around room to room. Without that timer, I would have been late on the meds, I am sure. I also set alarm clocks.
You need to eat food containing 20 grams of fat with a meal or snack within 30 minutes before taking the Incivek. Some good foods with high fat content are regular Greek yogurt, 2 ounces of cheedr cheese or Havarti cheese, one avocado, brautworst, eggnog, cream cheese, whipping cream. Here is a link to a good list of foods and their fat content.. Scoll down a bit to 80mecheng's post. Lots of good ideas.
Drink plenty of water. I was told to drink 4 quarts a day. I measured it out every day and drank it. It is a lot of water so it may seem like you are drinking more than you really are and that is why I measured it out every day.
Post if you do get side effects and we will all help.
Best of luck and hope you attain SVR this time. Also hope you are one of the people who has few or mild side effects.&&
It is normal to be afraid, especially since you had some bad side effects before when you treated. However, every time is different and everyone reacts differently. Hopefully this time your side effects will be milder. My side effects, while present, have not been as bad as I thought they might be.
I agree&&with the others. Get an appointment with your doc, preferably a psychiatrist, to evaluate your depression and get you started on anti-depressants, especially since you have a history of depression on treatment. Many of us are on them and they do help a great deal.
Everyone has give you some good ideas. I would add to that and state keep an eye on any rash you get (if you get one) and get on top of it immediately. The side effects tend to snow ball if you do not address them right away. Be sure to tell your doc about any rash and, if the over the counters do not stop the rash and itching, get prescription meds. (I am on Hydroxyzine, a pill, and Fluocinonide ointment for my rash, which did get pretty bad but not so bad I had to stop treatment.) Not everyone gets a rash so maybe you will not.
If you get any anal problems, post. Several of us (but not everyone) had the anal problems and we know how to remedy them. One thing, do not let your stools get soft or loose because the anal problems really get bad then. Keep them firm, with Loperimide if you have to. Keep your bottom very clean. Most of us used baby wipes with aloe after every time we went.
If you develop nausea, I would suggest getting a prescription for an anti-nausea med. The nausea can snowball too. I am on Zofran it works well. Some other people also take Zofran and others take different anti-nausea meds.
I take tylenol for discomfort and I always take some tylenol when I do my injection and usually the next morning too. I have never had a problem with the injection other than they do make me feel like I have the flu and I get very tired and have aches for a couple of days.
With Incivek you must take it every 8 hours so the resistant strains do not appear. Every 8 hour meds are not easy, especially for 3 months, but one has to do it. It helps that you will be off work. I would recommend getting a timer and set that timer for every 8 hours. Some people get programmed timers. I used a regular one that I could carry around room to room. Without that timer, I would have been late on the meds, I am sure. I also set alarm clocks.
You need to eat food containing 20 grams of fat with a meal or snack within 30 minutes before taking the Incivek. Some good foods with high fat content are regular Greek yogurt, 2 ounces of cheedr cheese or Havarti cheese, one avocado, brautworst, eggnog, cream cheese, whipping cream. Here is a link to a good list of foods and their fat content.. Scoll down a bit to 80mecheng's post. Lots of good ideas.
Drink plenty of water. I was told to drink 4 quarts a day. I measured it out every day and drank it. It is a lot of water so it may seem like you are drinking more than you really are and that is why I measured it out every day.
Post if you do get side effects and we will all help.
Best of luck and hope you attain SVR this time. Also hope you are one of the people who has few or mild side effects.&&
thanks every 1
thanks every 1
I forgot to include the link to the great list of fat containing foods. Here it is. Scroll down to 80mecheng's post:
I forgot to include the link to the great list of fat containing foods. Here it is. Scroll down to 80mecheng's post:
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/Are-these-fats-okay/show/1694773
I started treatment yesterday and am doing fine so far.&&I have the geno type 1b variety.&&I have had hep c for 25 years, since a blood transfusion.&&For the last 2 years my health seems to come & go.&&Such as being forever tired, rashes, problems with my eyes, nausea, everything people are reporting with the meds.&&Doctors are mandated to tell all of the side effects of these medicines which almost scared me to even try for a treatment for myself.&&I prayed about it.&&Then decided I was going to go through with it no matter what.&&After all I was already anemic, forever tired rashes come & go, problems with my eyes, stomach aches and nausea.&&The list could go on.&&Treatment can cause these things + cause sepsis, cancer, seizures, and death.&&I have nothing to lose, I was already &getting the side effects&.&&I'm in day 2 of triple therapy and have never felt better!&&Within 20 minutes of the interferon shot I could feel the medicine working, and within 2 hours, the pain Iv'e had in my right eye for at least 2 years was almost completely gone.&&I was overjoyed!&&Here I'm expecting to get sick.&&My suggestion would be drink water from the minute you get up, til you go to bed.&&Not just 8 glasses a day.&&I mean we didn't get sick overnight, I don't understand why people expect a miracle pill.&&And what a pharmacist told me was to take ibuprofen (as tylenol is bad for the liver) one hour before the interferon shot, whether you feel that you need it or not.&&And continue for the next 2 days accordingly.&&That should help with alot of the side affects.&&Like I said, I'm doing this and am experiencing minimal side effects.
I started treatment yesterday and am doing fine so far.&&I have the geno type 1b variety.&&I have had hep c for 25 years, since a blood transfusion.&&For the last 2 years my health seems to come & go.&&Such as being forever tired, rashes, problems with my eyes, nausea, everything people are reporting with the meds.&&Doctors are mandated to tell all of the side effects of these medicines which almost scared me to even try for a treatment for myself.&&I prayed about it.&&Then decided I was going to go through with it no matter what.&&After all I was already anemic, forever tired rashes come & go, problems with my eyes, stomach aches and nausea.&&The list could go on.&&Treatment can cause these things + cause sepsis, cancer, seizures, and death.&&I have nothing to lose, I was already &getting the side effects&.&&I'm in day 2 of triple therapy and have never felt better!&&Within 20 minutes of the interferon shot I could feel the medicine working, and within 2 hours, the pain Iv'e had in my right eye for at least 2 years was almost completely gone.&&I was overjoyed!&&Here I'm expecting to get sick.&&My suggestion would be drink water from the minute you get up, til you go to bed.&&Not just 8 glasses a day.&&I mean we didn't get sick overnight, I don't understand why people expect a miracle pill.&&And what a pharmacist told me was to take ibuprofen (as tylenol is bad for the liver) one hour before the interferon shot, whether you feel that you need it or not.&&And continue for the next 2 days accordingly.&&That should help with alot of the side affects.&&Like I said, I'm doing this and am experiencing minimal side effects.
wow !! thats great i just hope i have the same results !! do u take any ad meds ?? ive started effexor b4 my treatment starts about 1mnth now i start my tx 3-20 do u have any depression ??
wow !! thats great i just hope i have the same results !! do u take any ad meds ?? ive started effexor b4 my treatment starts about 1mnth now i start my tx 3-20 do u have any depression ??
Your Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
new tx starting soon !!
hi, im about to start the new trmnt i am geno type 1, and scared out of my mind !!!!&&im scared because i tried the old treatment 1 1/2 yrs ago and i had debilitating side effects had to leave my job for months during the trmnt.&&well thank god my boss is very understanding they are giving me 6mths off !! to start this trmnt nxt week ! will be 3diff drugs ill be on (new trmnt) im scared of the side effects and the long term effects !! im 51yrs old and already am getting deppressed just the thought of doing this harsh trmnt and memories of the last time i tried !! only stayed on the trmnt for 3mths and my viral count did go down very low to this day and my dr is suggesting that i do the new trmnt good candidate to be svr a! any suggestions on what i can take or do for the side effects during trmnt !! i was very very fatigue/headaches/depression/dry dry skin/rash/what can i take &? pls help im getting way too scared./going to be on incevek/pegy intfrn/riba/help !!
Answer this question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
Learn about this treatable virus.
Getting tested for this viral infection.
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
4 steps to getting on therapy.
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
How the drugs might affect you.
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
commented on 's
commented on 's
commented on 's
Communities
Weight Tracker
Track your weight over time
Greeley, CO
Auburn, WA
San Diego, CA
Hepatitis C Community Resources
Greeley, CO
Auburn, WA