以I like internet以我为题写一篇作文...

急求一篇英语文章,根据英文提示,以“I like the lnternet”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文.帮我
急求一篇英语文章,根据英文提示,以“I like the lnternet”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文.帮我
注释汉语哦!
The Internet is playing an important part in our daily life.It is very useful.I often search the Internet for some information.I can read the latest news,do some shopping and get all kinds of information from it,I can also download the information that I need. And I can also send E-mails and make telephone calls to my friends.As well,I am able to talk with some friends on the Internet. The most important thing is that I am able to study all my lessons on the Internet.     The Internet makes my life more interesting and colorful,and it has a wide effect on my study and daily life.I like the Internet very much.how about you?will you have a try?&
翻译成汉语啊
在我们的日常生活中因特网扮演着重要的角色。它是非常有用的。我经常在因特网上搜索一些信息。我可以读到最新的消息,做一些购物和获取各种信息,我也可以下载我需要的信息。我也可以发电子邮件,打电话给我的朋友。同时,我能跟几个朋友在互联网上聊天。最重要的是,我能在互联网上学习我所有的功课。因特网让我的生活更有趣和丰富多彩,并在我的学习和日常生活有一个很广泛的影响。我非常喜欢上网,你呢?你来试试好吗?
相关知识略懂社热议
相关知识略懂社热议等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号以 I like the internet 为题的英语作文80词左右以 I like the internet 为题的英语作文 50词左右 1 可以上网查询信息,并能下载对自己有用的信息; 2 可以在网上看英语文章; 3 可以发e-mail、信息; 4 可以进行网上购物; 5 因特网使自己的生活更加丰富多彩 开头“The computer is a great invention.And the Internet is playing an important role in our daily life.”
葛力姆乔APU
The Internet is piaying an important part in our daily life.It is very useful.I often search the Internet for some information.I can read the latest news.Do some shopping and get all kinds of information from it,I can also download the information that I need. And I can also send e-mails and make telephone calls to my friends.As well,I am able to talk with some friends on the Internet. The most important thing is that I am able to study all my lessons on the Internet.               The Internet makes my life more intereting and colorfui,and it has a wide effect on my study and daily life.I like the Internet very much.how about you?will you have a try?  
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码答案:解析:
Writing: One possible version
  The Internet is playing an important part in our daily life. It is very useful. I often search the Internet for some information. I can download the information that I need. I can read English Coaching Paper on the Internet. With its help, I can also practise my spoken English. I can send e-mails and make telephone calls to my friends. If I want to buy something, I am able to do some shopping online. The Internet makes my life more interesting and colourful. I like the Internet very much. What about you, dear friends?
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:新目标英语八年级上册期末模拟测试题
书面表达:根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的短文.所给英文提示词语供选用.
新年到了,同学们一定有很多想法.请以日记的形式,介绍自己在学习、身体、家务劳动、旅游等方面的计划,并针对自身的不足之处,说说你打算怎么做.
(日记的开头已经给出,其字数不计入所完成的短文内.)
提示词语:study hard, read, healthy food, exercise, help, chores, at home, travel
January 18, 2007  Wednesday                  Sunny
Now, it’s the year of 2007.I have a new plan for the New Year.I am going to ________
来源:1+1轻巧夺冠优化训练(八年级英语)(下)
  下面是Scott的成绩报告单,请你以第一人称写出这篇报告单的情况,文中要出现某某老师对你的评价。
  Name: Scott
  C1ass: Class5
  Math: hard-working
  Spanish: good at speaking
  History: can do better
  Science: lazy student
My name is Scott. I ________________________________________________
来源:学年四川省盐边县红格中学八年级上学期期中检测英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达  以 My Best Friend and I 为题写一篇短文,比较你俩的特征,不少于60词.要求:1. 我的好友名叫琳达;2.在某些方面,我们看上去一样;在某些方面,我们看起来不同;3.我们都有黑眼睛,黑头发;4.她比我高,比我文静,很认真;5我外向一点,而且比她风趣;6都喜欢读书 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
来源:2014届四川省八年级上学期期中检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
  以 My Best
Friend and I 为题写一篇短文,比较你俩的特征,不少于60词.
要求:1. 我的好友名叫琳达;2.在某些方面,我们看上去一样;在某些方面,我们看起来不同;3.我们都有黑眼睛,黑头发;4.她比我高,比我文静,很认真;5我外向一点,而且比她风趣;6都喜欢读书
___________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!英国哲学家培根曾说过Reading makes a full man,请你以I Like Reading为题写一篇短文 _高中英语作文_英语学科_河南文科豫文网-河南省文科学科专业网站
河南文科网是河南省文科专业网站,欢迎您的访问!
您现在的位置:&&_&&_&&_&&_&正文
英国哲学家培根曾说过Reading makes a full man,请你以I Like Reading为题写一篇短文
作者: 文章来源:书面表达 点击数: 更新时间: 10:24:10 | 【字体: 】
核心提示:英国哲学家培根曾说过Reading&makes&a&full&man(阅读使人充实)。请你以I&Like&Reading为题写一篇短文。写作要点:1.你为什么喜欢读书;&2.你喜欢读哪一类书(如:历史、科学、文学literature等)?&3.词数120左右。...
书面表达 (满分30分)&&& 哲学家培根曾说过Reading makes a full man(使人充实)。请你以I Like Reading为题写一篇短文。写作要点:& 1.你为什么喜欢读书;& 2.你喜欢读哪一类书(如:历史、科学、文学literature等)? 3.词数120左右。
作文书面表达One possible version:I Like Reading&&& Reading is my favorite hobby. I can never stop the love for reading because books are like wise teachers as well as good friends in my life. As we know, books are the source of knowledge. I benefit a great deal from reading.&&& There are a variety of books for us to choose from, like history books, science books, literary books and so on. But what interests me most is literary books, especially those by famous writers. For one thing, they help to improve my writing skills and broaden my horizons. For another, they can enrich my life and provide me with great fun. Isn’ t it a pleasure to have great calm in mind while you are reading?
一个可能的版本:我喜欢读书&&读书是我最喜欢的业余爱好。我永远不能停止爱读书,因为书是聪明的教师,以及是我的生活中的好朋友。因为我们知道,书是知识的源泉。我阅读受益匪浅。&&有各种各样的书籍,我们可以选择,喜欢历史书籍,科普读物,文学书籍等。但我最感兴趣的是文学书籍,特别是那些由著名作家。一方面,它们有助于提高我的写作能力,拓宽了我的视野。另一个原因是,他们可以丰富我的生活,为我提供了很大的乐趣。是吧高兴心里有极大的冷静,而你正在阅读?
文章录入:乐溪&&&&责任编辑:luxun&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
 网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)书面表达(满分15分)根据英文提示,以“I like the Internet!”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,短文开头_百度知道
书面表达(满分15分)根据英文提示,以“I like the Internet!”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,短文开头
书面表达(满分15分)根据英文提示,以“I like the Internet!”为题,写一篇80词左右的短文,短文开头已给出,所给英文提示词语也必须全部用上。 1. an important part, in our daily life, useful 2. search, download(下载)inf缉範光既叱焕癸唯含沥ormation 3. read English Weekly, with the help of…, practise 4. send e-mails, chat with … 5. buy, online, interesting, colorful&
提问者采纳
本题写一篇给定要求的书面表达。写作的缉範光既叱焕癸唯含沥话题是我喜欢因特网。写作的内容包括因特网的作用,因特网可以做的事,如下载信息,看英语,发电子邮件,聊天,购物等,在写作时应注意符合题意,同时应注意语言的准确性和连贯性。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
书面表达的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 以我为题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐