父母带我去儿童公园玩 用父母英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
求翻译:sam昨天六点起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩得很开心,中午和父母在麦当劳吃饭。是什么意思?
sam昨天六点起床,然后骑自行车去公园,他在公园玩得很开心,中午和父母在麦当劳吃饭。
问题补充:
Unknown访客
Sam get up at 6 o 'clock yesterday, then ride a bike to go to the park, he had a good time in the park, noon and parents eat at McDonald's.
Unknown访客
Sam get up at 6 o 'clock yesterday, then ride a bike to go to the park, he had a good time in the park, noon and parents eat at McDonald's.
Unknown访客
Unknown访客
Unknown访客
Unknown访客
Unknown访客
正在翻译,请等待...
Sam gets up at 6 yesterday, and then rode his bike to the Park, playing in the park is very happy in the morning and eat at McDonald's parents.
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!求救把中文翻成英语 今天是六一儿童节,爸爸带我去公园。公园里有很多人,有的在游泳,有的在画画,有的在_百度知道
求救把中文翻成英语 今天是六一儿童节,爸爸带我去公园。公园里有很多人,有的在游泳,有的在画画,有的在
提问者采纳
Today is Children's Day.My father took me to the park.There were lots of peple in the park.Someone was swimming,someone was drawing,someong was......希望我答能帮助
提问者评价
其他类似问题
六一儿童节的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:今天,妈妈带我去公园玩,我很高兴,于是马上出发了。到了那里,我们闻到了淡淡的花香,清新的空气,让人们精神焕发。不知不觉我们走到了儿童游乐园,我拉着妈妈进去,到了里面,我看见有好多人在那里,我很好奇,于是跑过去看了看 阅读全文是什么意思?
今天,妈妈带我去公园玩,我很高兴,于是马上出发了。到了那里,我们闻到了淡淡的花香,清新的空气,让人们精神焕发。不知不觉我们走到了儿童游乐园,我拉着妈妈进去,到了里面,我看见有好多人在那里,我很好奇,于是跑过去看了看 阅读全文
问题补充:
Today, my mother took me to the park to play, I am happy, then immediately off. Once there, we smell a hint of floral, fresh air, so that people filled with energy. Unconsciously we went to the Children's Playground, I took my mother went to the inside, I saw a lot of people there, I was curious, so
Today, my mother took me to the Park, playing, and I am very pleased that he immediately depart. There, we smell the fragrance of flowers permeating, fresh air, let people peeling. We knew it we went to the children's amusement park, I took my mother went to the inside, and I saw a lot of people the
Today, mother leads me to go to the park to play, I am very happy, therefore embarked immediately.To there, we have smelled the light flower fragrance, the fresh air, lets the people spirit glow.Unconscious we have arrived the child amusement park, I pull mother to go in, to inside, I saw to have ma
Today, my mother took me to the Park, I am glad that, so start at once. Arriving there, we smell a faint fragrance, fresh air, so refreshing. Unconsciously we at the children's amusement park, I took my mother, to the inside, I saw a lot of people there, I was curious, so ran looked at read more
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!翻译成英文:我昨天和爸爸妈妈一起去公园玩。 Amy很伤心,她语文考试不及格。_百度知道
翻译成英文:我昨天和爸爸妈妈一起去公园玩。 Amy很伤心,她语文考试不及格。
我星期六张鹏起游泳
我昨晚妈妈起打扫房间
提问者采纳
I went to the park with my parents yesterday .
Amy was sad because she failed in the Chinese exam .
I went to swim with Zhang Peng last Saturday.
I cleaned the room with my mother last night .看 with用啊自翻译望采纳祝习进步
提问者评价
其他类似问题
语文考试的相关知识
其他7条回答
park with my parents yesterday .amy is sad , she failed to pass the chinese exam
I went to play in the park with my parents yesterdayamy was sad because she didn't pass the chinese testi went to swim with zhangpeng last saturdayi cleaned the room with my mother last night希望我的回答对您有帮助,祝好!祝您学习进步!如果不懂建议重新提问,也可以直接追问哦。
1.I went to park with my parents yesterday.2.Amy is very sad, because she was fail the chinese test.
I went to the park with my parents yesterdayAny is very sad,cos she did not pass the examI went swimming with Zhang Peng last weekI clean the bedroom with my mom last night希望对你有帮助
I went to play with my mum an dad in a park yesterday.Amy was sad because she had failed the Chinese exam.I went to swim with Zhang Peng last saturday.I cleared the room with mum last night.
Yesterday I
went to the park with my father and mother . Amy is very sad,because she failed Chinese exam.
I went to the park with my parents.Amy was very sad for she fialed to pass the Chinese exam.I went swimming with Zhang Peng last Saturday.Yesterday,I cleaned the house together with my mum.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
爸爸妈妈带我去美国最著名的公园玩用英文着呢么说?
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!

我要回帖

更多关于 父母英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐