帮我做一篇英语周记文章

谁能帮我写一篇英文天气短文_英语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:688,448贴子:
谁能帮我写一篇英文天气短文收藏
请跟据下表,写一篇60词左右的短文,谈谈南宁的气候情况和到南宁旅游最好季节&&麻烦把这话翻译下来;每年10月末11月初,南宁会举办旅游节、民歌节等大型旅游活动,游客届时可以参与到南宁最具地方特色的节日中,此时应该是到南宁旅游的最佳时节。其中要有SPRING Hot cool dry yellow show&&& 这几个词,哪位能帮我写下阿
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
说实话。我也十分需要...........................
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或谁能帮我写一篇英语短文,10分钟左右就能读完的那种,急需!!!_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇英语短文,10分钟左右就能读完的那种,急需!!!
加口语比赛用!!!!谢谢!,急需!!!!
内容是关于四季天气的文章
提问者采纳
During that time we have warm weather and fine days. All plants come to life。这是一个收获的季节. Animals wake up from hibernation,包括六月. But winter doesn&#39, October and November. The three months are June. The second season is summer, January and February are the three months of that season、一月和二月. The three months in it are March. The fourth season is winter,大多数植物都死了、四月和五月,三个月分别是九月。 第一个季度是春季,万物复苏, July and August. People can enjoy skating and skiing。夏季也是万物生长的好时候。天气非常冷。 第二个季节是夏季. The weather is very hot and it often rains、观光. People can go swim t stay with us for a long time,这一季包括十二月,每个季节有三个月,每个季节的气候都不一样、十月和十一月,人们可以滑冰和滑雪. The weather of one season is different from that of any other. The third season is autumn. Leaves begin to fall to the ground. The three months are September. The weather becomes cooler and cooler,树叶开始飘落. The weather is very cold,农民们开始忙农活. It is time for farmers to get ready for their fields。天 气越来越凉、晴朗. It is time for all things to grow up。人们能游泳。 第三个季节是秋季, and most of the plants die at that time. Sometimes it snows,而且老是下雨,因为春天马上就要来临了。 最后一个季节是冬季, for spring comes again soon. 四季 一年有四季。冬眠的动物们也醒过来了, April and May,天气温暖. December。在这段时间里、七月和八月。但是冬天不会太长。天气非常热. The first season is spring. The life cycles of plants are controlled by the seasons. Every season has three months。有时候还下雪。春季的三个月为三月. It is the harvest time for farmers。生命的轮回由四季控制The Four seasons A year has four seasons
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
其他2条回答
Because they don’t have to stay at home.There are four seasons in the year in China, summer. Let’s sing a song for the nice spring? Is it spring too. We can go on a trip with our classmates.Some cities in South still have good weather even when winter comes. I was born in spring. How about you,Bees are buzzing.
We often call them Colourful Spring. They are spring. They are also the flowers of our motherland, we can fly kites with our friends!
Today I will talk with you about seasons. It is snowing sometimes. It’s from March to May, everyone, Green Summer, and it is always raining. It’s a really good season, my dear friends. Winter is really cold,Flowers are blooming? I hope you like it. They like the flowers in spring,Children are playing And the kites are flying. We can catch beautiful butterflies and touch colourful flowers with our noses. the rivers are frozen! Let’s make wishes in the nice spring, Rivers are running? In spring,not all parts of china are cold when winter comes. However. I like it. Now, autumn and winter, so I like spring best. What’s your favourite season. Dear friends?” Let me tell me:Spring is coming. Little children all like playing and they are very active. Everything grows in spring, let me tell you a poem about spring. I think little kids will like spring very much,Birds are singing. They can play games outside. Of course.The poem is short but it is very interesting, Golden Autumn and White Winter. Maybe you will ask me “WhyHello, the weather will be sunny and warm.The weather in spring and fall is cool while in summer is very hot
Good morning/afternoon/evening, dear teachers and fellows. I'm going to share with you some of my opinions about seasons. I remember that when I was little, I read a poem, a very simply one talking about seasons, it said: spring is green, summer is bright , autumn is gold, and winter is white. This rhythm has dug into my heart ever since. year by year, I see vibrant leaves come out everywhere in green, I see busy bees circling flowers under bright sunshine, I see wheat turn into matural gold and farmers work with simling face, I see naughty sonw tap on my colthes and melt in the white world. Were there no seasons, the world wouldn't be such colorful and such wonderful.In my home town, it won't be difficult for you to distinguish the four seasons.Usually, the weather in spring is a bit cold but cozy, in summer it's hot but not that boilling, in autumn it turns cool but sometimes dry,and it gets freezing cold in winter. I love spring most, mainly for its comfortable climate. I don't have to put on much clothes at that time so it would be much easier for me to take sports. What's more, clothes for spring have many colors so that I choose any pleased one. Apart from that, spring is green. And green is a symbol for hope and a brand new beginning. We won't forget how scared we were in the 2002's SARS epidemic, neither would we forget how quickly and widely H1N1 spread in the last year. But thanks to our developed medical technology, we're able to control it by drugs and vaccines, still tuhere's a long way for us to conquer it. now Spring is here and the traditional spring festival is coming, let's toast for the wish of a new progress in this field and a victory in the final end. THANK YOU!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一篇英语小短文,请大家帮我写一下~_百度知道
有一篇英语小短文,请大家帮我写一下~
请大家发挥一下想象力,帮忙写一篇1000词座右的文章;t do angthing wrong:I didn&#39提示句子是
提问者采纳
woke up this morning only to find, I am very angry fit do angthing wrongToday I made a mistake,s every move is not cute, the grandmother I do not listen to play me, father from small to large did not do this to your grandmother, and I know I do this wrong. yesterday, a good example to his younger brother to see! You do not want your brother&#39, I do relish watching TV, I obediently bath to bed, the word also does not say, who told he is your brother you did not ask ourselves, and then walk on, Grandma yells at you: &quot? sometimes tell you the truth you do not care, my grandmother said to him, respect for elders? how you can be your grandmother. Today I moved a chair in the yardI didn&#39, when did you care about your brother about it, said.EveningYellow Nuowen ah? Although your brother is too bad, but this can not be changed, the younger brother was two years old to learn to do so,I know that the father is angry, I want to get rid of the bad temper, but I do not listen or do so, my grandmother told me do not move. &quot? you think about the care of the father there is no brother concerned about more than you think Dad would hit you call you will not be sorry you, and my father a straight face when I came to turn the TV off, we all his trouble. Night my father left a letter for me, or brother will fall
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
Hundreds of thousands of visitors from across the nation and around the world come to witness this spectacle, progressive research, visitors take advantage of over 3, D, many beautifully reflected in prominent water-features such as the Lincoln Reflecting Pool and Constitution Gardens Lake.
望采纳, hoping that the trees will be at the peak of bloom during their visit as part of Cherry Blossom Festival -- Washington. They serve as ambassadors to over 25 million national, the National Mall & Memorial Parks contributes significantly to the open expansive landscaped character of Washington, presents the symbols of our democratic evolution spread over 1.C, the blooming of the 3.C;s rite of spring.&#39. Every year.Every spring,000 trees have been planted throughout the park,000 acres in the heart of our Nation’s Capitol, some 19, the annual National Independence Day Celebrations or the Smithsonian Folklife Festivals as well as the recent dedication of the National Museum of the American Indian, D, honor and celebrate.Among 28 monuments and memorials, activities and programs all within a diverse pars capital city surrounded in natural beautyThe National Mall & Memorial Parks.Visitors to the National Mall & Memorial Parks witness historic moments in time like the dedication of the World War II Memorial where hundreds of thousands of veterans and members of America’s Greatest Generation poured into our Nation’s Capital, as well as unique park programs, experiences and outdoor recreational opportunities. As an urban oasis, where America and the World come to reflect,700 cherry trees throughout the National Mall & Memorial Parks has come to symbolize the nation&#39. They further promote strong partnerships, international and local visitors and dignitaries each year,000 events ranging from parades to national days of tribute and observance to public demonstrations such as the Promise KeepersPark staffs distinguish themselves with unprecedented responsibility in managing multiple events. Thousands more were present for the State Funeral of former President Reagan
The National Mall & Memorial Parks, where America and the World come to reflect, honor and celebrate, presents the symbols of our democratic evolution spread over 1,000 acres in the heart of our Nation’s Capitol. As an urban oasis, the National Mall & Memorial Parks contributes significantly to the open expansive landscaped character of Washington, D.C.Among 28 monuments and memorials, some 19,000 trees have been planted throughout the park, many beautifully reflected in prominent water-features such as the Lincoln Reflecting Pool and Constitution Gardens Lake.Visitors to the National Mall & Memorial Parks witness historic moments in time like the dedication of the World War II Memorial where hundreds of thousands of veterans and members of America’s Greatest Generation poured into our Nation’s Capital. Thousands more were present for the State Funeral of former President Reagan, the annual National Independence Day Celebrations or the Smithsonian Folklife Festivals as well as the recent dedication of the National Museum of the American Indian. Every year, visitors take advantage of over 3,000 events ranging from parades to national days of tribute and observance to public demonstrations such as the Promise KeepersPark staffs distinguish themselves with unprecedented responsibility in managing multiple events, activities and programs all within a diverse park without boundaries. They serve as ambassadors to over 25 million national, international and local visitors and dignitaries each year. They further promote strong partnerships, progressive research, as well as unique park programs, experiences and outdoor recreational opportunities.Every spring, the blooming of the 3,700 cherry trees throughout the National Mall & Memorial Parks has come to symbolize the nation's capital city surrounded in natural beauty. Hundreds of thousands of visitors from across the nation and around the world come to witness this spectacle, hoping that the trees will be at the peak of bloom during their visit as part of Cherry Blossom Festival -- Washington, D.C.'s rite of spring.
英语小短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求高手帮我写一篇英语小短文_百度知道
求高手帮我写一篇英语小短文
很急,好的话可以加分,不要用网上翻译题目是:The one I love most
内容要包括,简单一点的好。单词不要太难:介绍他还有说明喜欢他的理由
就像对乔丹 对刘翔 乔布斯 科比、詹姆斯,是一种崇拜,我所说的喜欢不是男女之情的喜欢单词80-90字就可以了
我有更好的答案
a sparkle ran between us and we both lit up. Without even talking we let each other know that was more than friendship between us. I felt like I was drawn to him and s homes and events. I love him and how this love appeared doesn&#39, loyally attending each other&#39. I told him I was sorry and he was impressed that I cared about him. When I met Bryan during the last year in college it was &quot. Now we work at different places but we make plenty of ti at first sight. It only made him charming. He became patient and understanding about things that are important to me in my life like ugh&quot. Thus we became friends. Soon we became a couple. At that time he had a girlfriend but soon they broke up and I saw how much it changed him. Once I came over and began a casual conversation and somehow he got into talking about the break-up. At a party we danced for the first time to Usher&#39.;t matter to me. And we just kind of clicked. He practically avoided me wherever I showed up and changed directions if he would see me from far away. I thought he was the good-looking jock and;My Way&s &quot. I was surprised that big man on the campus actually had heart and feelings to express. How I eventually found out he thought I was a suck-up because I was focused on studying and wanted to graduate as an A student. I wanted to help him get over this because I knew how that felt after the split! My name is AshleyHi.
The one I love mostMy father is the one I love most, which is a definite answer for me.I have thought he is the best man in the world since I was a little girl. I am proud of him. He loves me all the time whatever is happening. When I grew up and even now I have a boyfriend, his love is never changed. I enjoy my boy friend's love as well, but if somebody asks me who is the one I love most, I will still answer him straight out: it's my father.
其他类似问题
英语小短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我写一篇“MY HOME”英语小短文?
谁帮我写一篇“MY HOME”英语小短文?
补充:二楼的那个你不会看字啊?我都说短文你弄个那么长的。
My home is on the first floor. There are two bedrooms, a kitchen and a living room. I’m a child. I have a nice bedroom. In my bedroom, there is bedroom, a closet, an air- conditioner and so on. My closet is green. My bed is blue. I love my bedroom very much.

其他回答 (1)
Family Life: My Home is My Fortress

Support and encouragement... Two things we all need from our family. Two things that we know (theoretically) our spouse and children need from us. Building up and not tearing down. Standing behind each other, covering each other&s back. It is so obvious that hearing about it once again may feel redundant - yes, yes, of course, everybody knows that. But are we doing it? Or do we only wish it for ourselves but are forgetting to provide it to those around us?

Take two teens who have a dream of becoming a writer. One sees that his parents are excited and hopeful about it, always willing to read and discuss his new story. Another receives the advice to stop wasting time and concentrate on school. Which one do you think has a better chance to become a writer?

Take two men who have just lost their job. One knows that when he comes home, there will be shock, questions, grief, complaints, and accusations. The other man knows that when he comes home, there will be shock, questions, his own shock and grief will be shared and eased, his pain will be comforted, and the whole family will stick together to deal with the tough times. Which one do you think will deal with the situation better and get over it sooner?

There is a saying, &My home is my fortress.& It has different implications and can be interpreted in several ways, but the meaning I personally prefer and use it in is this: &My home is my safe haven. No matter what I go through in life, no matter what storms rage out there, the moment I step through the door, I find peace, comfort, understanding, support.&

Wouldn&t we all want such a home? We certainly would. It sounds so good and so natural because this is the way it should be. Ask any man what he wants from his family life, and in some way or other he will mention wishing to be coming home to a safe haven. Ask any woman the same question, and after mentioning being loved she will mention stability and security, not necessarily in the financial sense. Emotional security and stability comes first. We all need a safe haven, a strong fortress to run to when life beats us up. And when we have it, we can stand against all kinds of things life throws at us.

相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语周记 的文章

随机推荐