joy ofysl in love again,again 是...

【格式】英文歌_穿越西元3000后吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:78,698贴子:
【格式】英文歌
爆出你喜欢的英文歌,然后看看这首歌适合穿西的哪个人物~
是个女的唱的,歌词好像...
犹豫很久要不要发这贴,...
女声,抒情。来大神
这里晨君大人,求圈粉!...
你好 我沈焱 @进首页
修锅 椰子皮,你他吗他...
最近单曲循环LOve Me Li...
只要是你们的单曲都可以...
LZ 从初一开始听英文歌 ...
为表诚意,我先放一部分...
me and you -lucky twic...
《beautiful eyes》Talor swiftYour beautiful eyes 【你美丽的双眼】Stare right into my eyes 【凝望着我】And sometimes I think of you late at night 【有时候我会在夜晚想起你】I don't know why 【而我不明白为什么】I wanna be somewhere 【我想呆在】Where you are 【任何有你的地方】I wanna be where 【我想呆在任何有你的地方】You're here 【你就在这里】Your eyes are lookin' into mine 【你凝望着我】So baby make me fly 【让我心像飞翔般雀跃】My heart has never felt this way before 【我的心从未如此激动】I'm lookin' through your 【我看透了你的灵魂】I'm lookin' through your eyes 【我望进了你的双眼】I wake up I'm alive 【虽然我活着】In only a little while 【却感到只有短短一刻是清醒的】I'll cry 【我哭泣】'Cause your my lullaby 【因为你就是摇篮曲】So baby come hold me tight 【宝贝,束缚我吧】'Cause I 【那是因为】I wanna be everything you need 【我想成为所有你需要的事物】I wanna be where【我想呆在任何有你的地方】You're here 【你就在这里】Your eyes are lookin' into mine 【你凝望着我】So baby make me fly 【让我心像飞翔般雀跃】My heart has never felt this way before 【我的心从未如此激动】I'm lookin' through your 【我看透了你的灵魂】I'm lookin' through your eyes 【我望进了你的双眼】Just as long as your mine 【就像你是我的】I'll be your everything tonight 【今晚我将成为你的所有】Let me love you kiss you 【请让我爱你】Baby let me miss you 【请让我思念你】Let me see your 【请让我见到】dream about 【你的梦】dream about 【你的梦】dream about your eyes 【魂牵梦萦的你的双眼】eyes【双眼】eyes【双眼】beautiful eyes【美丽的双眼】
Life is like a boat
英文歌喜欢的不多,只喜欢的和的几首。最喜欢的是In my remains
One More Night - Maroon 5穿西绝壁没有一个配得上这首歌的-最爱它,太棒了!这首最喜欢没有之一!还喜欢VV和泰勒的 都不错啊
喜欢Take a look at me~~~
泰勒·斯威夫特You belong With Me(你应该和我在一起)You're on the phone with your girlfriend ,she's upset.  你正和女朋友聊电话 她很不高兴  She's going off about something that you said  她因为你说的某些话而发火  'Cuz she doesn't, get your humor like I do...  她不像我 领会你的幽默感  I'm in the room It's a typical Tuesday night  我在房间 又是一个平凡的星期二晚上  I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like  我在听那种她不喜欢的音乐  and she'll never know your story like I do ...  她不像我对你如此了解  But she wears short skirts I wear T-shirts  但她穿短裙 我穿T恤  She's cheer captain  她是啦啦队队长  And I'm on the bleachers  而我却坐在露天看台上  Dreaming about the day when you wake up  希望你会有一天醒来发现  And find what you're looking for has been here the whole time  你理想中的女孩一直就在你身边  If you could see that I'm the one who understands you  如果你可以看到我才是由始至终都理解你的人  been here all along so why can't you see,  一直陪着你 为什么你就是不明白  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  Walking the streets with you in your worn-out jeans  你穿着你的旧牛仔裤和我一起在街上闲逛  I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be  我不禁开始想象 原本就应该是这样  Laughing on a park bench, thinking to myself  在公园长椅上我一边傻笑一边在想  Hey isn't this easy  嘿 这居然如此容易  And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town  你的笑容可以照亮整个城镇  I haven't seen it in a while since she brought you down  你和她在一起之后已经有一段时间没看到了  You say you're fine I know you better than that  你说你没事 我知道你应该更加坚强  Hey whatcha doing with a girl like that  嘿 这样的女孩你为什么还紧追不放  She wears high heels  她穿高跟鞋  I wear sneakers  我穿球鞋  She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers  她是啦啦队队长而我却坐在露天看台上  Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find  希望你会有一天醒来发现  That what you're looking for has been here the whole time  你理想中的女孩一直就在你身边  If you could see that I'm the one who understands you  如果你可以看到我才是由始至终都理解你的人  been here all along so why can't you see,  一直陪着你 为什么你就是不明白  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  Standing by and waiting at your back door  我站在你家的后门口等着你  All this time how could you not know Baby....  一直等着你 亲爱的你怎么还不明白  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  Oh I remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the night  噢 我想起你在半夜的时候开车到我家  I'm the one who makes you laugh  是我在逗你发笑  When you know you're about to cry  在你快要哭的时候  And i know your favorite songs  我知道你最喜欢的歌  And you tell me about your dreams  你也告诉了我你的梦想  Think I know where you belong  我想我知道你的归宿  Think I know it's with me...  我想你应该和我在一起  Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you  你难道看不出我才是由始至终都理解你的人  been here all along so why can't you see,  一直陪着你 为什么你就是不明白  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  Standing by and waiting at your back door  我站在你家的后门口等着你  all this time How could you not know  一直等着你 亲爱的你怎么还不明白  Baby you belong with me  亲爱的 你是我的  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  You belong with me  你应该和我在一起  Have you ever thought just maybe  你有没有想过也许  you belong with me  你应该和我在一起  You belong with me...  你应该和我在一起
贴吧夺宝,1元成就梦想
艾薇儿let me goLove that once hung on the wall爱写在斑驳的墙壁上Used to mean something曾意味着拥有But now it means nothing现在却意味着放手The echoes are gone in the hall长廊里回声渐渐隐没But I still remember但我仍然记得The pain and it's ember伤痛的感觉和感情的余烬Oh,there isn't one thing left you could say唉,你已经无话可说"I'm sorry"is too late“对不起”也已太迟I'm breaking free from these memories我正从这回忆中挣扎逃脱Gotta let it go,just let it go决定放手 就此放手I've said goodbye,set it all on fire挥别过往 纵火烧光Gotta let it go,just let it go决定放手 就此放手You came back to find I was gone你回首发现我已离开And that place is empty那片地方如此空荡Like the hole that was left in me正如我你留在我心上的创伤Like we were nothing at all仿佛我们之间关系全无It's not what you meant to me而你对我来说意义十足I thought we were meant to be我甚至以为我们天生注定在一起Oh,there isn't one thing left you could say唉,你已经无话可说"I'm sorry"is too late“对不起”也已太迟I'm breaking free from these memories我正从这回忆中挣扎逃脱Gotta let it go,just let it go决定放手 就此放手I've said goodbye,set it all on fire挥别过往 纵火烧光Gotta let it go,just let it go决定放手 就此放手I let it go(and now I know)我就此放手(我已知晓)A brand new life(is down this road)开始全新生活(这样很好)And when it's right(you always know)当一切将回到正轨(你将知道)So this time(I won't let go)因此这一次(我绝不放手)There's only one thing left to say还剩一件事必须解释Love's never too late爱,永远不迟!I'm breaking free from these memories我正从这回忆中挣扎逃脱Gotta let it go,just let it go决定放手 就此放手I've said goodbye,set it all on fire挥别过往 纵火烧光Gotta let it go,just let it go决定放手 就此放手Oh OhOh(don't let me go!don't let me go!don't let me go!don't let me go)(别让我走!别让我走!别让我走!别让我走!)Won't let you go不放你走Don't let me go也请别让我走(X4)
真爱o(≥v≤)o~但其实泰勒更漂亮~
love story 泰勒 斯威夫特We were both young when I first saw you 当我第一次见到你的时候我们都还很年轻 I close my eyes and the flashback starts 我闭上双眼 我们的故事在我脑海里一幕幕回放 I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air 炎炎夏日我站在阳台上 See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns 看着这些灯,派对和舞会礼服 See you make your way through the crowd 看你穿过拥挤的人群 And say hello, little did I know 跟我打招呼 我不知道 That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles 你就是罗密欧 你朝我扔小石子 And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点 And I was crying on the staircase, begging you please don't go 我在楼梯上哭了 求你不要离开 And I said 我说 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个我们能单独在一起的地方吧 I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run 我会等待的 现在能做的只有逃跑了 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 你会成为王子而我就是公主 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 你就答应我吧 So I sneak out to the garden to see you 我悄悄溜到花园去看你 We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew 我们都很安静 因为如果被他们知道我们就惨了 So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while 所以闭上你的双眼 逃离这个城市一会儿吧 Oh, oh, oh 'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter 因为你就像罗密欧 我就像"红A字"里的女主角(Hester海丝特) And my daddy said stay away from Juliet 我爸爸说 离朱丽叶远点 But you were everything to me, I was begging you please don't go 但是你就是我的一切 我请求你不要离开 And I said 我说 Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone 罗密欧 带我去一个只有我们俩的地方吧 I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run 我会等的 我们所能做的就只有逃跑了 You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess 你会成为我的王子而我就是你的公主 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 Romeo, save me, they’re trying to tell me how to feel 罗密欧 快解救我吧 他们试图告诉我如何去感受 This love is difficult, but it’s real 这段爱情困难重重 但是这是真实的爱 Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess 不要害怕 我们会摆脱困难的 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around 我已厌倦了等待 我想知道你究竟还会不会回来 my faith in you was fading 我对你的信心也在减少 When I met you on the outskirts of town 当我在郊区遇到你 And I said 我说 Romeo, save me, I’ve been feeling so alone 罗密欧 快解救我吧 我一直感到很孤独 I keep waiting for you but you never come 我一直都在等你 但是你却没有出现 Is this in my head, I don't know what to think 我脑海里想的全是这个 我不知道还能想些什么 he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring 他跪在地上 拿出一个戒指 And said 说道 Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone 嫁给我吧 朱丽叶 你不会再感到孤单了 I love you and that's all I really know 我爱你 这是我所知道的 I talked to your dad you'll pick out a white dress 我和你的爸爸谈过了 你可以挑一条白色的裙子 It's a love story 这是个爱情故事 Baby, just say yes 宝贝 答应我吧 Oh, oh, oh We were both young when I first saw you 当我第一次见到你的时候我们都还很年轻
just for younever grow oldthe show
Back to DecemberI’m so glad you made time to see me 我真的很高兴你能抽出时间来看我
How’s life? Tell me, how’s your family? 最近怎么样呢?告诉我吧,你的家人都怎么样呢?
I haven’t seen them in a while 我已经很久没有看见他们了
You’ busier than ever 你最近过的不错,比以前忙了许多
We small talk, work the weather 我们简短的对话着,关于工作和天气
Your guard is up and I know why 你开始警惕起来,我知道为什么
Cause the last time you saw me 因为你还清楚的记得,
Still burns in the back of your mind 上一次,我对你的伤害
You gave me roses and I left them there to die 你送给我玫瑰,我却没有珍惜的让她们就这样消逝
So this is me swallowing my pride, 我咽下我的自尊
Standing in front of you saying 站在你的面前,说道
I’m sorry for that night 对于那一晚,我真的对不起
And I go back to December all the time, 我一直试图回到那个十二月
It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you 自由了,剩下的却只有想念你
Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine 我真的希望我能在那个时候意识到自己做了什么
And I go back to December, turn around 我回到那个十二月, 改变一切
And make it all right 把所有是事情都变成正确的
I go back to December all the time 我一直都试图回到那个十二月
These days I haven’t been sleepin’, 最近,我一直辗转无眠
Stayin’ up playing back myself leavin’, 彻夜回想,在你生日的那一天
When your birthday passed 我就是这样的离开
And I didn’t call, then I think about summer, 我没有打电话给你,我一直都在回忆着夏天
All the beautiful times, 那些美好的时光
I watched you laughin’ from the passenger side 我看见你在那个旅人身旁的笑容
And realized I loved you in the fall 秋天来临时,我是如此的爱你
And then the cold came, 然后,寒冷就这样袭来
With the dark days when the fear crept into my mind 当恐惧就这样潜入我的心里时,伴随而来是无尽的黑暗
You gave me all your love 你给了我你所有的爱
And all I gave you was goodbye 我给你的却是 再见
Standing in front of you saying站在你的面前,说道
I’m sorry for that night对于那一晚,我真的对不起
It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you自由了,剩下的却只有想念你
Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine我真的希望我能在那个时候意识到自己做了什么
And I go back to December, turn around我回到那个十二月, 改变一切
And change my own mind 然后,我改变自己的想法
I go back to December all the time 我一直试图回到那个十二月
I miss your tan skin, your sweet smile, 我想念你略带褐色的皮肤,你甜蜜的微笑
So good to me, so right 你对我是那么的好
And how you held me in your arms 还有你是如何把我挽入你的怀中
That S 那个九月的夜晚
The first time you ever saw me cry 你第一次看见我哭泣
Maybe this is wishful thinking 也许这是一个梦想般的假设
Probably mindless dreaming 一个没头没脑的梦想
If you loved again, I swear I’d love you right 如果我们能够再爱一次,我发誓我会真的爱你
I’d go back in time and change it but I can’t 我会选择回到那个时间,改变一切。但是我不能
So if the chain is on your door I understand 如果你的心门对我紧锁着,我能理解
Standing in front of you saying 站在你的面前,说道
I’m sorry for that night 对于那一晚,我真的对不起
It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you 自由了,剩下的却只有想念你
Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine 我真的希望我能在那个时候意识到自己做了什么
And I go back to December, turn around 我回到那个十二月, 转过身
And make it all right 把所有是事情都变成正确的
I go back to December, turn around 我回到那个十二月。转过身
And change my own mind 改变自己的想法
I go back to December all the time 我试图回到那个十二月
All the time 一直都是
Greatness as you伟大如你Smallest as me渺小如我You show me what is deep as sea你告诉我什么如海般深沉A little love柔柔的爱A little kiss浅浅的吻A little hug轻轻的拥抱A little gift小小的礼物All of little something这些点点滴滴These are our memories是我们的记忆You make me cry make me smile你逗我哭 逗我笑Make me feel that love is true让我感受爱的真谛You always stand by my side你总是在我身边I don't want to say goodbye我不愿意说再见You make me cry make me smile你逗我哭 逗我笑Make me feel the joy of love让我感受爱的奇妙Oh kissing you哦 吻你Thank you for all the love you always give to me谢谢你一直以来给我的爱Oh I love you哦 我爱你Greatness as you伟大如你Smallest as me渺小如我You show me what is deep as sea你告诉我什么如海般深沉A little love 柔柔的爱A little kiss浅浅的吻A little hug轻轻的拥抱A little gift小小的礼物All of little something这些点点滴滴These are our memories是我们的记忆You make me cry make me smile你逗我哭 逗我笑Make me feel that love is true让我感受爱的真谛You always stand by my side你总是在我身边I don't want to say goodbye我不愿意说再见You make me cry make me smile你逗我哭 逗我笑Make me feel the joy of love让我感受爱的奇妙Oh kissing you哦 吻你Thank you for all the love you always give to me谢谢你一直以来给我的爱Oh I love you哦 我爱你Yes I do我真的爱你I always do我永远爱你make me cry make me smile逗我哭 逗我笑Make me feel that love is true让我感受爱的真谛You always stand by my side你总是在我身边I don't want to say goodbye我不愿意说再见You Make me cry make me smile你逗我哭 逗我笑Make me feel the joy of love让我感受爱的奇妙Oh kissing you哦 吻你Thank you for all the love you always give to me谢谢你一直以来给我的爱Oh I love you哦 我爱你To be with you和你在一起Oh I love you哦 我爱你
Taylor Swift - Speak NowI am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil ocassion我不是那种,会在婚礼的时候粗鲁的闯进教堂的女孩But you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl但你也不是那种,必须要和不合适的人结婚的男孩I sneak in and see your friends and her snotty little family all dressed in pastells我偷偷的溜进来,看到你的朋友们以及那个女孩自以为是的家人,都穿著光鲜亮丽的礼服And she is yelling at a bridesmaid她正在朝伴娘大声喊叫:Somewhere back inside a room wearing a gown shaped like a pastry“你还不如快去找个地方去穿那件简直像馅饼皮的长袍睡衣!”This is surely not what you thought it would be这肯定不是你想要的生活I lose myself in a daydream我沈浸在我们美好结局的幻想中Burst in and say于是我再也不能忍受了,我说Don't say yes runaway now不要说那句“我愿意”,现在快和我离开这里吧I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door你逃出教堂时,我会在后门等你Don't wait or say a single vow不要再彷徨或者说出那句并非出自你真心的誓言You need to hear me out你必须听我说完,逃走吧And they said speak now在他们要你承诺的那一刻Fun gestures are exchanged(宾客们)有趣的手势在不断的变化And the organ starts to play风琴也开始弹奏新娘进入教堂的音乐A song that sounds like a death march然而对我来说那种声音就像一首死亡进行曲And I am hiding in the curtains我小心翼翼的藏在门帘后面It seems that I was uninvited by your lovely bride-to-be这样使我看起来不像是被你那可爱的新娘邀请来祝福你们的人She floats down the aisle like a pagent queen她像个盛典中高贵的王后一样走过教堂的红地毯But I know you wish it was me但是我心裏明白,你希望那正朝你走来的女孩是我You wish it was me你一定更希望那是我Don't you不是吗?Don't say yes runaway now不要说那句“我愿意”,现在快和我离开这里吧I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door你逃出教堂时,我会在后门等你Don't wait or say a single vow不要再彷徨或者说出那句并非出自你真心的誓言You need to hear me out你必须听我说完,逃走吧And they said speak now在他们要你承诺的那一刻Don't say yes runaway now不要说那句“我愿意”,现在快和我离开这里吧I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door你逃出教堂时,我会在后门等你Don't wait or say a single vow不要再彷徨或者说出那句并非出自你真心的誓言You need to hear me out你必须听我说完,逃走吧And they said speak now在他们要你承诺的那一刻I hear the preacher say我听到牧师说Speak now or forever hold your peace“如果有谁对他们的结合有异议,那麽现在就说出来,不然就请永恒的祝福他们。”Theres the silence四周一片寂静,都在期待著那个时刻的到来Theres my last chance但我知道这是我的最后机会了I stand up with shaky hands我站起来,摇晃著手表达我的反对All eyes on me所有的目光顿时汇聚到了我的身上Horrified looks from everyone in the room教堂裏所有人都震惊的看著我But I'm only lookin' at you但是我只是专注的凝视著你I am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in on a white veil ocassion我不是那种,会在婚礼的时候粗鲁的闯进教堂的女孩But you are not the kind of boy who should be marrying the wrong girl但你也不是那种,必须要和不合适的人结婚的男孩Don't say yes runaway now不要说那句“我愿意”,现在快和我离开这里吧I'll meet you when you're out of the church at the back door你逃出教堂时,我会在后门等你Don't wait or say a single vow不要再彷徨或者说出那句并非出自你真心的誓言You need to hear me out你必须听我说完,逃走吧And they said speak now在他们要你承诺的那一刻And you'll say let's run away now你终于大胆的对我说出口:让我们现在就离开这裏吧I'll meet you when I'm out of my tux at the back door我会脱下这身礼服,就在后门和你见面Baby I didn't say my vows亲爱的,我没有对别人说出那句誓言So glad you were around when they said speak now万幸 他们让我承诺前,有你在我身边阻止了我
Daylight日光Here I am waiting, i'll have to leave soon我正在这里等待,我马上就要离开了Why am i, holding on?为什么我要坚持?We knew this day would come, we knew it all along我们早预料到这一天会到来,我们早知如此How did it, come so fast?它怎么会来的如此之快?This is our last night but it's late这是我们最后一晚但已经很晚了And i'm trying not to sleep而我正试着不去睡着Cause I know, when I wake, I will have to slip away因为我知道,当我醒来,我就必须悄悄离开And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woahOh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woahHere I am staring at your perfection我正在注视着你的完美In my arms, so beautiful在我的臂弯,如此的美丽The sky is getting back the stars are burning out天渐渐亮了,星星也正在消失Somebody slow it down谁来让它慢下来This is way too hard, cause I know这简直太难了,因为我知道When the sun comes up, I will leave当太阳升起,我就要离开This is my last glance that will soon be memory我最后再看你一眼,这马上也将成为回忆And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woahOh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woahI never wanted to stop because I don't wanna stuck alone babe, stuck alone babe我从未想要停止,因为我不想独自一人,宝贝儿,独自一人,宝贝儿I was afraid of the dark but now it's all that I want, all that I want, all that I want我原本害怕黑暗,但现在它就是我想要的那一切,我想要的那一切,我想要的那一切And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你And when the daylight comes i'll have to go当白天到来,我就必须得走了But tonight i'm gonna hold you so close但今晚我将要抱紧你Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own因为天亮之后我们将要独自面对一切But tonight I need to hold you so close但今晚我得抱紧你Oh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woahOh-woah, oh-woah, oh-woahOh-woah (yeah), oh-woah (yeah), oh-woah (yeah)Oh-woah (yeah), oh-woah (yeah), oh-woah!
丽安娜·刘易斯《here i am》This is a crazy world 这是一个疯狂的世界 These can be lonely days 这些日子寂寞难耐 It's hard to know wh…o's on your side 很难知晓谁会与你相伴 Most of the time 在大部分时间里 Who can you really trust 谁使你可以真正信赖? Who do you really know 谁又是你真正了解? Is there anybody out there 在某处是否有某个人 Who can make you feel less alone 能让你不那么寂寞? Sometimes you just can't make it on your own 有时候你无法独自面对 If you need a place where you can run 如果你需要一个可以奔跑的地方 If you need a shoulder to cry on 如果你需要一个哭泣时可以依靠的肩膀 I'll always be your friend 我永远都是你的朋友 When you need some shelter from the rain 如果你需要藏避躲雨 When you need a healer for your pain 如果你需要治疗伤痛 I will be there time and time again 我都会每每及时出现 When you need someone to love you 当你需要有人疼爱你时 Here I am, hmmm 我就在这儿, If you have broken dreams 如若你有可怕的梦境 Just lay them all on me 让他们在我面前呈现 I'll be the one who understands 我会是那个懂你的人 So take my hand 所以握住我的手 If there is emptiness 如果你有空虚的感觉 You know I'll do my best 你知道我会尽全力 To fill you up with all the love 用我所有的爱来填补它 That I can show someone 我将这爱呈献给你 I promise you you'll never walk alone 我答应你永远与你同行 Well If you need a place where you can run 就这样~如果你需要一个可以奔跑的地方 If you need a shoulder to cry on 如果你需要一个哭泣时可以依靠的肩膀 I'll always be your friend 我永远都是你的朋友 When you need some shelter from the rain 如果你需要藏避躲雨 When you need a healer for your pain 如果你需要治疗伤痛 I will be there time and time again 我都会每每及时出现 When you need someone to love you 当你需要有人疼爱你时 Here I am, hmmm 我就在这儿 Everybody needs somebody who 每个人都需要有一个 They can pour their heart and soul into 能让他们倾心不已的人 Well If you need a place where you can run 就这样~如果你需要一个可以奔跑的地方 If you need a shoulder to cry on 如果你需要一个哭泣时可以依靠的肩膀 I'll always be your friend 我永远都是你的朋友 When you need some shelter from the rain 如果你需要藏避躲雨 When you need a healer for your pain 如果你需要治疗伤痛 I will be there time and time again 我都会每每及时出现 When you need someone to love you 当你需要有人疼爱你时 Here I am, hmmm 我就在这儿
I remember tears streaming down your face  我记得泪水顺着你的脸颊流下when I said, I’ll never let you go  当我说我将永不放开你的手When all those shadows almost killed your light  当所有的阴影几乎挡住了你的光亮I remember you said, don’t leave me here alone  我记得你说过:“别把我一个人扔下。”But all that’s dead and gone and past tonight  但这一切都在今晚化作尘埃Just close your eyes  只需闭上你的眼睛the sun is going down 太阳已西沉You’ll be alright  你会没事的no one can hurt you now如今没有人能伤害你了Come morning light  当明日晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound  我们都将安然无恙Don’t you dare look out your window darling  亲爱的,你害怕看到窗外吧everything’s on fire  一切都在燃烧The war outside our door keeps raging on  门外的战争仍在激烈的进行hold onto this lullaby  牢牢记得我为你唱的这只摇篮曲even when the music’s gone  即使音乐已经停止Just close your eyes  只需闭上你的眼睛the sun is going down  太阳已西沉You’ll be alright  你会没事的no one can hurt you now  如今没有人能伤害你了Come morning light  当明日晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound  我们都将安然无恙Just close your eyes  只需闭上你的眼睛You’ll be alright  你会没事的Come morning light  当明日晨光初现You and I’ll be safe and sound  我们都将安然无恙
Rue's LullabyDeep in the meadow, under the willowA bed of grass, a soft green pillowLay down your head, and close your sleepy eyesAnd when again they open, the sun will rise.Here it's safe, here it's warmHere the daisies guard you from every harmHere your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them trueHere is the place where I love you.Deep in the meadow, hidden far awayA cloak of leaves, A moonbeam rayForget your woes and let your troubles layAnd when again it's morning, they'll wash away.Here it's safe, here it's warmHere the daisies guard you from every harmHere your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them trueHere is the place where I love you然后这是中文版的歌词:在那遥远的牧场,有一颗弯弯的柳树,在那柳树的下面,是如枕头般柔软的绿茵茵的草地;轻轻地躺在牧场上,闭上你惺忪的睡眼;当你睁开眼时,太阳就会升起。这里平安又温暖,这里的雏菊为你保家,这里你的梦儿香甜,明天就成真,这里有我对你的爱。那遥远的牧场,躲在深山中,那里有茂密的枝叶,还有一缕月光,忘却你的忧愁,远离你的麻烦,明天的黎明,你就会无忧,这里安全又温暖,这里的雏菊为你保家,这里你的梦儿香甜,明天就成真,这里有我对你的爱。
daily growingThe trees they grow high, the leaves they do grow green,树在长高,叶在变绿Many is the time my true love I've seen,许多次,我看到他的可爱Many an hour I have watched him all alone,几多时,我独自对他长久凝视,He's young but he's daily growing.他还小,但他正在长大Father, dear father, you've done me great wrong,爸爸, 亲爱的爸爸, 你对你的女儿犯下一个巨大的错误You have married me to a boy who is too young,你把我嫁给了一个没有成年的男孩I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,我二十四,他十四He's young but he's daily growing.他还小,但他在长大Daughter, dear daughter, I've done you no wrong,女儿, 亲爱的女儿,我给你的安排并没有错I have married you to a great lord's son,我把你嫁给豪门的儿子He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,一旦我老去,他将是你依靠的男人He's young but he's daily growing他还小, 但他在长大Father, dear father, if you see fit,爸爸, 亲爱的爸爸, 如果你认为合适We'll send him to college for another year yet,来年过后, 送他读大学吧I'll tie a blue ribbon all around his head,我要用蓝绸带缠上他的头To let the maidens know that he is married.告诉年轻的女孩, 他已经结婚One day I was looking over my father's castle wall,曾经有一天, 我越过爸爸的院墙I spied all the boys playing with a ball,我看到一群男孩在玩球And my own true love was the flower of them all,我的爱追逐其中He's young but he's daily growing.他还小, 但他在长大And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,那是曙光微现的清晨They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,他们冲入草场锻炼游戏And what they did there she never would declare,他们的幼稚,她羞于告人But she never more complained of his growing.但她无从抱怨,因为他在成长At the age of fourteen he was a married man,十四岁,他成为已婚男人At the age of fifteen the father of my son,十五岁,他已经是一个孩子的父亲At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,十六岁,他的墓地绿草如茵And death had put an end to his growing.死亡终止他的成长I'll buy my love some flannel, I'll make my love a shroud,我买来法兰绒,为我的可爱做着寿衣With every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down,一针下去,泪如雨With every stitch I put in it, how the tears they will flow,一针上来,雨是泪Cruel fate has put an end to his growing.残酷的命运终结他的成长
katy perryRoar
美美的泰勒~
其实我知道几首日文歌很好的来着…………
此帖当精,我以后写文有BGM用了
无人无动力……
楼主顶你哦
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴

我要回帖

更多关于 ysl in love again 的文章

随机推荐