this is itpicture is (Ju...

按分类浏览
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Unhandled Exception
Unhandled Exception
An unhandled exception was thrown by the application.to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Buy Arma 3
$59.99 USD
Buy Arma 3 - Digital Deluxe Edition
$64.99 USD
Packages that include this game
Buy Arma 3 - Extended Edition
Includes 2 items:
Arma 3, Arma 3 DLC Bundle
$74.99 USD
Buy Arma 3 - Digital Deluxe Upgrade
This upgrade includes the Digital Soundtrack, Map, and Tactical Guide. It does not include Arma: Cold War Assault.
$12.99 USD
Buy Arma 3 DLC Bundle
game page for details
$24.99 USD
Downloadable Content For This Game
$33.97 USD
Recommended By Curators
"A significant step forward for the king of military simulation offset by inconsistent graphical performance."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Looking for something to play this weekend? Be sure to check out the official Arma 3
winners, finalists, and all other entries!
*Not all Make Arma Not War contest entries are available on the Steam Workshop. For the full overview, please go to .
TO: Arma 3 Users
UNIT: Main Branch
ACTIVITY: Hotfix: 1.42 (Server Passwords, Weapon Deployment Glitches, Controller Sensitivity)
SIZE: ~72 MB / ~10 MB
More in the
“A significant step forward for the king of military simulation... Arma 3 is an unparalleled war story generator.”
84/100 –
“Arma 3 ambition in re-creating so many elements of modern warfare will astound you.”
8/10 –
Digital Deluxe Edition
Purchase the Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition and receive the following bonus items:
Digital Soundtrack – Enjoy the complete Arma 3 soundtrack whenever you want and wherever you go in high quality digital format (MP3/FLAC).
Digital Maps – Plan your combat operations with the highly detailed maps of Altis and Stratis.
Digital Tactical Guide – Discover the most effective ways to engage in combat with a comprehensive tactical guide containing more than 350 pages (available only in English).
Arma: Cold War Assault
– Go back to where it all began and relive Bohemia Interactive’s award-winning debut game once more. Already own it on Steam? Gift it to a friend!
The bonus items will be downloaded to your Steam installation directory for Arma 3, in the Bonus sub-folder (example path \Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3).
Steam Workshop
Discover a vast library of Arma 3 player-created content through the ease of Steam Workshop. Add hundreds of hours of additional gameplay to Arma 3 by subscribing to the 9000+ scenarios, weapons, vehicles, or other addons. Find something that you like? Give it a rating, so others can join! For content developers, sharing your creations has never been this easy. Upload your Arma 3 scenarios and addons to the Steam Workshop, for everyone to play and enjoy!
About This Game
Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox. Deploying a wide variety of single- and multiplayer content, over 20 vehicles and 40 weapons, and limitless opportunities for content creation, this is the PC’s premier military game. Authentic, diverse, open - Arma 3 sends you to war.
Altis & Stratis
Defeat your enemy on a richly detailed, open-world battlefield – stretching over 290 km? of Mediterranean island terrain. From expansive cities to rolling hills, whether steamrolling your tank across the dusty plains, flying a transport helicopter over the dense forests, or waging asymmetric warfare from the rocky hills, the islands of Altis and Stratis are dynamic worlds, which lend themselves to the most varied engagements in gaming.
Weapons & Vehicles
Head into combat on foot, drive armored vehicles, or take to the skies in helicopters and jets. Conduct a combined arms attack over air, land, and sea, with over 20 vehicles to drive and pilot, 40+ weapons to pick from, customizable loadouts with short- and long-distance attachments, and various types of gear to suit your needs on the battlefield. With a massive arsenal at your disposal, Arma 3 moves you into a world of tactical opportunities.
Singleplayer
Follow the story of Ben Kerry, a soldier who gets caught up in a Mediterranean flashpoint, across three gameplay-driven campaign episodes: Survive, Adapt, Win. Immerse yourself in Arma 3’s diverse gameplay by completing the focused showcase scenarios. Run through the competitive firing drills to hone your shooting and movement skills, and complete your training by signing up to Arma 3 Bootcamp, which features SP and MP tutorials, and a dedicated Virtual Reality practice environment.
Multiplayer
Fight online in the massive military sandbox that is Arma 3. Form a squad and team up against your enemy in the official Defend and Seize multiplayer scenarios. Or jump into one of the many popular unofficial game modes developed by the Arma 3 community. Experience a new form of multiplayer in Arma 3 Zeus, where Game Masters have the ability to influence the battlefield of other players in real-time.
Content Creation
Start creating your own experiences with Arma 3’s intuitive scenario editor and powerful modding tools. Enjoy a platform filled with player-created content, ranging from custom weapons and vehicles, to intense singleplayer scenarios and entirely new multiplayer game modes. Share and discover content on the Arma 3 Steam Workshop, which lets you install player-created content with a click of a button.
Revamped Engine
Navigate the battlefield with
feel the devastating power of combat with the upgraded sound engine, new ragdoll simulation and PhysX(TM)-supported vehicles. Pushed forward by game-changing innovations, the highly moddable Real Virtuality(TM) 4 engine powers a new generation of Arma with even more stunning graphics, broad simulation gameplay, and massive sandbox terrains.
Participate to win grand cash prizes, support your favorite entries to boost morale, and enjoy a wide variety of amazing player-created content!
System Requirements
Processor: Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Dual-Core Athlon 2.5 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
DirectX(R): 10
Hard Drive: 15 GB free space
Sound: DirectX(R)-compatible
Recommended:
Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 or AMD Phenom II X4 940 or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 7750 with 1 GB VRAM or better
DirectX(R): 11
Hard Drive: 25 GB free space (SSD/Hybrid HDD/SSHD storage)
Sound: DirectX(R)-compatible
Arma 3 supports the BattlEye anti-cheat engine. Most server admins choose to enable it on their servers, so please refrain from cheats and hacks or you may receive a global ban. BattlEye global bans are shared with DayZ and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
32 people found this review funny
206.5 hrs on record
My first game on A3 brought me the most horrific experience I've ever had in any game, ever.We're on our way to the objective, a small dump east of a town occupied by enemy forces. I'm leading a team of 4 men. We come to a crossroad and I sprint across, telling my men to hold back. I cross a few more times, trying to get a response from any snipers. Nothing.I run, my SAW gunner runs, my medic runs. But I kept my Marksman on the other side to make sure we'd make it across.Anybody seen Full Metal Jacket all the way through? Remember the sniper scene?The marksman takes a round in the leg as we're running and goes down. He then takes two more in the chest. The kid who was playing had some mad acting skills, he played it up to 11 here.He screams as he's being shot. Crawling, drenched in his own blood.&SARGE? YOU AIN'T LEAVING ME OUT HERE LIKE THIS, RIGHT? I-I WANNA GO WITH YOU GUYS! C'MON SARGE, H-HELP ME! C'MON! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!&he died after that.I criedand he respawned.11/10, would recommend getting.
Was this review helpful?
30 people found this review funny
92.3 hrs on record
Children play Call of DutyBoys play Battlefield Men play ARMA
Was this review helpful?
1,920.7 hrs on record
Recommending this game is a no-brainer. If you are even marginally into shooters with a nag for realism Arma 3 is inevitable. The game won' it has a steep learning curve, and starting out can be quite frustrating. Also, you are less likely to find it hardly is hop-on and play like CoD or Battlefield. The best way to experience it is in a clan or community group. Groups range from run-and-gun type gameplay up to strictly milsim stuff, so there should be something for everybody.Bottom line, go get it. It's unique, in every aspect.
Was this review helpful?
44.4 hrs on record
I was talking to a guy in a courtyard and a helicopter squished him.So I stole his gear.10/10
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
185.3 hrs on record
Was about to log out before I watched a man named &john& play &In the arms of an angel& while planes were falling around him before eventually killing him.11/10 for feels, please get this game, for me, for john.
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
3,158.6 hrs on record
Was this review helpful?
10 people found this review funny
40.8 hrs on record
10/10 would scuba dive again. Found Crush the turtle and killed him. Currently finding nemo. have a lead, headed to 42 wallaby way. Met a group of seagulls, they seemed to think i had something of theirs, kept repeating mine. Very confused.
Was this review helpful?
284.8 hrs on record
Brilliant Military Sim sandbox.Like simulators?Like Military Shooters?Like Sanbox games that encourage mods and community content?If yes, you should already own this.
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
105.6 hrs on record
It has turtles.wow/10
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
56.2 hrs on record
Parachuted into kavala and seeked refuge in a local building, airstrikes hit the vicinity and bullets started flying everywhere I get hit by a bullet but my friend revives me I pick up my sniper rifle that was thrown on the floor when the bullet hit me, I turn around look through the broken window and see a glimmer coming from a recon tower I look through my scope and shoot in the general direction and thats when the chat softly alerts me &Sniperman1234 was killed by Bryan& a cheesy grin takes over my face and I jump around in joy only to be stopped by a bullet piercing my heart but once again my friend revives me and softly whispers in my ear &Take cover next time mate& I nod in agreement pick up my sniper and use the &Q& key to lean around the door opening and begin to kill enemies one by one.A helicopter passes quickly and drops off 5 army men via parachute and they land in the street parralel to me and I take them all out one by one, and at this point you're probably thinking &No way!& but alas it's true this game is so realistic and gritty that I had to go to the doctors to get help for my PTSD and all of these events took place in a 1-2 hour match.Just buy the game. Just ????ing buy it.
Was this review helpful?
1,473.9 hrs on record
arma is the best worst game everor is it the worst best game ever?i don't knowbut it's a huge pile of ????and it's the most fun i've ever had
Was this review helpful?
303.7 hrs on record
dr, detailed review below+++ Devs still dev!++ Realistic gameplay++ huge maps++ Great modding community++ Great player community++ Scenario Editor+ Graphics / Sound+ A lot of weapons and vehicles+ CHOPPERS!+ 4 different AI difficulties+ Great and interesting campaign-- No more gamespy servers due to shutdown :(-- framerate on many PC's. May take some time to fix it-- campaign saves may be corrupted after an update- takes time to learn the basics- desync on multiplayer (which is a server/player issue, no Arma 3 issue)- vehicle physics/collisions (Hunter can move HEMTT etc.)?? Karts DLCGameplayArma 3 is a tactical military/war/combat simulation. You control a soldier on 2 huge maps: Stratis and Altis. Once you get used to the keybindings (there are a lot!) there's nothing that can stop you.If you prefer slow and realistic combat over fast FPSs (such as CS, CoD or BF) it's definitely worth checking out. Arma 3 does not offer a ranking system (some servers do) and you need to check your surroundings before you start shooting someone. Otherwise you'll end up unconscious in the middle of nowhere. Scenarios - Single PlayerMain Campaign:Arma 3 offers a great campaign with an interesting story line. You're playing as NATO soldier Cpl Kerry. The main campaign is split into 3 chapters/episodes: &Survive&, &Adapt& and &Win&. In the first chapter you need to survive in a multi-force conflict on Stratis. It's a quite instructive Episode, showing you the Arma 3 101s, such as moving, diving, driving, shooting etc. There's no pop-up message showing you what to do, but usually you can open a &Help& tab by pressing H. The missions on Survive are quite controlled, but if you keep hiding behind a rock your Squad Members will have a hard time or even die. So if you don't want to be left alone, you should do what you're supposed to.The second Episode plays on Altis, where you join a local Guerilla force. In this chapter you learn how to control your own squad and how the communication system works. You still have your orders, but you can leave the base and explore the map whenever you want, playing optional missions or looking for better weapons.Finally, in &Win& you join the NATO reinforcment. In this chapter you need to show what you've learned so far, fighti-)Scenarios - Workshop / SP / COOPThe Steam Workshop offers a lot of user created content, which you should definitely check out. Many of them can be played in coop with friends or even on servers. There are some stock Arma 3 coop missions you can play as well.Scenarios - MultiplayerThere are a lot of Servers online, which offer a lot of different scenarios and modifications. I'll cover just a few (popular) of them:Domination:Basically &King of the Hill& where you need to capture cities. Usually you can use whatever gear you want and choose your function (Engineer, Medic, Commander, ...). Every function has its own abilities, which you can benefit from. Most servers also support side missions, where you can get new vehicles, choppers or jets. Domination's my personal favourite.Wasteland:It's a team deathmatch mode where you can join multiple groups or play on your own. You usually start with a pistol and need to find/buy weapons and supplies (water, food, ..) to survive. If you earned enough money you can build your personal fort. There are vehicles and choppers on the map, but most of them are broken and you need to repair/refuel them. But you can also get special vehicles for your team by doing side missions which appear every few minutes. Certainly, the other teams try to do the same thing.Altis Life:One of the most popular game modes. It's basically a &cops and robbers&/&roleplay& simulation. There are police forces which are other players controlling the cities. As long as you don't do anything illegal, such as killing someone or carry weed with you, they won't do anything to you. It's a fun mode if you want to play Arma without shooting someone all the time. Microphone is recommended!Scenarios - Do it yourself!You certainly can host your own server. There are a lot of scenarios which you can download and modify. Arma 3 also offers you an Editor which you can use to build your own scenario from scratch. It's quite hard if you don't know anything about scripting or never used the Arma editor before, but there are a lot of tutorials on youtube and on forums which you can check out.Kart DLCThere's not much I can tell about the DLC, but you can drive Karts, Yay!Known issuesA lot of people are not able to play Arma 3 on a stable framerate, despite their superior machine. If you have any performance issues, check out the online tutorials on how to fix it. There are a lot of possible ways to increase your performance.But worth the money?Imho, definitely! It's been over a year and the devs still add content. Check out videos on youtube or try the game on free weekends if you're interested but don't know if it's something for you. It takes some time to learn the basics, don't be frustrated if you die every minut-)
Was this review helpful?
62.5 hrs on record
only realistic military sim where you don't have to wear pants11/10 would be pantsless again
Was this review helpful?
607.5 hrs on record
Scrubs Play CODBig Kids Play BattlefieldMen Play ArmA
Was this review helpful?
196.5 hrs on record
With 70 hours, I can safely say this game is definetly worth the money. It caters to all types of players. Casual players can usually find themselves playing custom missions such as Wasteland and King of the Hill. Roleplaying players have Stratis and Altis life, and tactical playerscan find servers with Coop and Team vs Team mission as well as tactical groups that play the game in a very realistic manner. Besides the vanilla content there is a variety of realism and fun mods both in the workshop and from outside resources. Feel free to do your own research, check out the Zeus game mode, as well as some tactical gameplay videos that can usually be found
dr Game is awesome, very moddable, hours of gameplay.
Was this review helpful?
719.1 hrs on record
I feel bad for anyone who doesn't own this game.10/10, can ride gokarts and make meth.
Was this review helpful?
536.2 hrs on record
This game is the reason my girlfriend of four years and I broke up. I do not regret a thing.
Was this review helpful?
432.9 hrs on record
Arma 3 - The greatest mod platform for MilSim and Roleplaying.And I'm not even lying about the header.Features:+++ Best mod platform on ArmA series so far.+++ Community Driven DLCs and MODs.++ Good all-around game focused on infantry shooting.++ Devs update the game constantly based on feedback.- Few old ArmA bugs.Arma 3, from Bohemia Interactive developer of Armed Assault, Arma 2, Operation Flashpoint and Dayz, has arguably the best gaming experience I have on steam.Apart from default content which is being developed with the community since the alpha versions and still being guided by those who buy the game, the community itself is self sustaining, with mods, missions, scripts, addons, full conversions and whatever your imagination can bring to you.For Military Simulation.Arma 3 veteran fanbase is hardcore on Milsim, which carries on from the first armed assault game, a sort of military simulation, but a game, not fully realistic.What the community brings is exactly how much realism you want.Want to simulate injuries and pain during a firefight?Want to simulate fatigue and vehicles in a war?Want to test your strategy and communication skills?Everything is provided by the community.For Role Players.The mod community has some of the best roleplaying missions and addons I've seen so far, from petty smugglers to prestigious governors, roleplaying and surviving are definely the new possibilities that Arma 3 offers as far as fun goes, interacting with other players while excercising your creativity and your inner actor/actress is a powerful tool for all ages and minds. Ever wanted to be a cop? Would you abuse of your power?What about being a criminal and causing havoc among citizens?These are but few among the roads you can take in your path of roleplaying.Strategic Action.Zeus in Arma 3 is another feature of innovation by Bohemia Interactive.As a game master, you are able to create missions and objectives on-the-go for your fellow teammates.Guide them to victory or challenge their skills.Create training missions edit whatever feature you would like in the game world.For an immortal being, creation and destruction are but just another day in the office.
Was this review helpful?
759.9 hrs on record
The first few hours of play, long, can be painful and away most people. Arma 3 is hard to understand, is not for everyone and I'm sure it's not even that the Bohemia Interactive searches. But if you stop to study mechanics, shooting techniques, positioning, Azimuth, applied physics ... studying really hard, you fall in love!The maps are really great, forcing you to use a vehicle to move around, the Audio is impressive ... Scares the hell out of anyone who plays for the first time, don't optimization is good I confess!But if you think of buying this game ... buy without fear!
Was this review helpful?
816.7 hrs on record
It's not a good 'game' for newbies. No, it's not...I use to sit at a place and watch the sunset.I had no idea how to actually shoot, drive and complete missions.It's like my personal sunset simulator.And it's damn beautiful.10/10
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Bad Language
Online Gameplay
Includes 57 Steam Achievements
Title: Arma 3
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 12 Sep, 2013
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Arma 3 - Digital Deluxe Edition
Arma 3 - Extended Edition
Arma 3 - Digital Deluxe Upgrade
Arma 3 DLC Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &

我要回帖

更多关于 this is it 的文章

随机推荐