英语圣诞节作文简单点我才小学六年级作文小学

写一篇英语作文!题目叫《难忘的一天》(写圣诞节的)要附上中文解释! 我是小学生!我下面附上详细的中文_百度知道
写一篇英语作文!题目叫《难忘的一天》(写圣诞节的)要附上中文解释! 我是小学生!我下面附上详细的中文
快。我们每个人玩完后都满载而归,我们学校举行了圣诞联欢会!要自己加一点东西,每个摊位都排满了人快圣诞节了!这只是简介。我们六年级先下操场去玩耍。
今年的圣诞节真令人难忘啊。今年圣诞节的摊位非常丰富!希望回答这会作得更加好!千万别将上面的中文直接翻译成英文
提问者采纳
The next morning. The teacher asked us to write &s amazing, I put the socks under the pillow. &quot. Guess after finish riddle teacher. He together we will s gift to me, and then to me and KuangXiang, even the teacher could not help laughing, multimedia merry Christmas&quot. The teacher even a few riddle we didn&#39, suddenly came up with several riddle. The pictures. I jumped up with joy, the teacher put the eraser couldnt. The teacher gave him a prize for automatic pencsunshine censer living purple smoke. We TangYi unanimously elected to write. Later, another sock put above a belt bookshelf nice pencil-box. I felt very much surprise? That&#39. Imerry Christmas&quot. On this Christmas I
four characters, teacher
Tickled the classmates laughToday is Christmas. But the afternoon I get the displeasure of activities calinton clouds.&quot, I can in happiness in the bank 9990 very happy. Sing a song ZouJi onstage, clever KuangXiang dawns, there are many glittering strawberry lamp, on the blackboard ham riding patrol to&quot. Let classmates stage, TangYi section and JiangHuiMin two to sit at the same table to draw on the blackboard. We like a herd of cheerful lark flies in the sky at Christmas, the teacher let four characters and think how painting was how to draw, KuangXiang into little eunuch. I got two riddle, I found a sock is put inside a snowman, TangYi festival festival with four different colors chalk write &quot. In the evening, the blackboard suddenly becomes very beautiful: this is really Christmas grandpa&#39. Return to a home. We also use color on the blackboard with chalk to draw up painting, adorned with many small gifts. I performed a joke poetry &quot, a blackboard became a beautiful picture. Cheerful song filled the whole classroom, remote see a toilet in front. XiaI&#39, my mother send m, waiting for the Christmas grandpa for giving me a gift. Thought, intending to hold a selected ten people to participate, the in the mind a little unhappy. I had not been chosen
提问者评价
额恶趣味we范围
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
难忘的一天
An unforgettable day
圣诞节就要到了,学校里到处洋溢着节日的气氛。
Christmas Day is coming, there is full of happiness floating in the air.
在学校的门口,安放着一课高大的圣诞树。据说这棵树是从附近的林场买到的,足足有15
Near the door of our school, a tall Christmas tree is standing there. It is said that the tree is bought
年的树龄了。看着它高大的身躯,以及上面点缀的那些小彩灯,就可想而知,晚上的时候是
from the near forest farm, which is already 15 years old. With its tall body and the colorful
多么的漂亮!我几乎都可以想象的到,同学们围绕着它嬉戏时高兴的样子!
lights on it, I imagined, the tree must be beautiful when it’s shining...
An Unforgettable Day
Late one afternoon, I was on my way home from school. I walked slowly along the street with my head drooped. The scenes on both sides of the street were beautiful, but I had no interest in them at all. I walked and walked, thinking of what had happened that day.
Just a few minutes before the second class began that afternoon, I was asked to go to the teacher's office. I heard my teacher talking to my mother with anger.
How could you dare to go to see a film this morning without permission? Mother said at the top of her voice, slapping me in the face heavily. I look at Mother, dumbfounded…
I walked more slowly, fo...
Christmas is coming.Our school has a Christmas party.First,we Grade six go to the playground to play.There are many things.There are many people,so there is very crowed.We played very happlily with many things.I am never forget this Christmas.
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁咨询热线:400-
当前位置:
> 圣诞节英语手抄报:圣诞节快乐
圣诞节英语手抄报:圣诞节快乐
时间: 16:14:09  来源:  编辑:jie
说起圣诞节,相信大家都会想起圣诞树、圣诞老人,以及一片雪白光洁的景象等等,这些极具圣诞特色的元素如何在一张小小的手抄报上展现出来呢?下面就看看心灵手巧的同学们所创作的圣诞
说起圣诞节,相信大家都会想起圣诞树、圣诞老人,以及一片雪白光洁的景象等等,这些极具圣诞特色的元素如何在一张小小的手抄报上展现出来呢?下面就看看心灵手巧的同学们所创作的圣诞节手抄报。
【圣诞节快乐】
免责声明:
凡本站注明“稿件来源:明师教育”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表,违者本站将依法追究责任。
本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
2014明师春季班:给孩子定制专属课程
语文课程:
数学课程:
英语课程:
物理课程:
化学课程:
明师小学老师人气榜
明师小学热报课程
小升初热点推荐
小升初热点排行
了解我们最新状态,请关注:
小升初专区
粤ICP备号 | 本公司荣获SGS的ISO认证
Copyright (C) 2010 - , All Rights Reserved.Christmas 英语作文带翻译
专稿! It was Christmas Day yesterday. We had a Christmas party at school. Many fr...
专稿! That was the first time that I celebated Christmas Day. My friend aksed me ...
专稿! I like christmas, it is just like our spring festival. Maybe the spring fes...
专稿! On Christmas morning, the children wake up very early. Some even turn on th...
专稿! Christmas is one of the most important celebrations of the year for the wes...
专稿! christmas is coming i like christmas, it is just like our spring festival. ...
专稿! christmas is one of the most important celebrations of the year for the wes...
共 7 当前:1/11下一页尾页
免责声明:作文大全为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,作文大全所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。如有文章侵犯作者权利,违规,请联系本站删除。
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
鄂ICP备号-2 - 法律顾问:张律师相关考试:
您现在的位置: >
六年级英语作文:Happy Christmas(圣诞节快乐)
来源:/ &投稿:广东作文信息网& 时间:&点击:
& & It was Christmas Day yesterday. We had a Christmas party at school. Many friends of mine came to the party. After we said&Merry Christmas&, we began to sing Christmas songs, such as Edelweiss, andso on. Then we told some Christmas stories, such as Christmas Father. Then I danced and laughted with my friends. We all had a good time. When the party came to the end,we said &Happy New Year& to each other.
原文翻译:
昨天是圣诞节。我们在学校举行了圣诞晚会。我的许多朋友都来参加晚会。我们说&圣诞快乐&后,开始唱圣诞歌,像&雪绒花,等。然后我们讲圣诞故事,如圣诞老人。然后我跳舞,都与我的朋友。我们都有一个很好的时间。当晚会即将结束时,我们互相说&新年快乐&。
( 责任编辑:邓老师)
更多相关文章
广东作文信息网版权相关声明:
① 在本网转载其他媒体稿件是为传播更多的信息,此类稿件不代表本网观点。如果本网转载的稿件涉及您的版权、名益权等问题,请尽快与本网联系,本网将依照国家相关法律法规尽快妥善处理。联系方式:
把#换成@ ;联系电话:020-
② 本网欢迎各类媒体、出版社、影视公司等机构与本网进行长期的内容合作。联系方式:
③ 本网原创新闻信息均有明确、明显的标识,本网严正抗议所有以"广东招生信息网"稿源的名义转载发布非广东招生信息网原创的新闻信息的行为,并保留追究其法律责任的权利。
④ 在本网BBS上发表言论者,文责自负。小学六年级英语作文:The power of love
来源::未知 | 作者:admin
| 本文已影响
  As an example of the power of love, we should remember how the Chinese people of all nationalities respond to the call to help the victims of natural disasters every year. Although their incomes are still low by international standards, people all over the country do not hesitate to donate whatever they can ― be it money or goods ― to help their needy fellow citizens. Moreover, they do this with no thought of gain for themselves..
  In my opinion, the best way to show love is to help people who are more unfortunate than we are.. We should always be ready to give a helping hand to those who are in trouble, no matter whether they are family members or complete strangers. In this way, we can help to make the world a better place, for the darker the shadows of sorrow become, the more brightly the lamp of love shines.
更多关于“”的文章

我要回帖

更多关于 凉风习习点点 的文章

随机推荐