|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|&&|
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年六年级英语上册期中试卷
&&&&&&&&&&★★★
2014年六年级英语上册期中试卷
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间: 16:02:11
阿左旗第一实验小学年度第一学期期中质量检测&& 六年级英语班级&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 姓名试卷成绩 口语成绩 平时成绩& 听力部分ji(40分)一、 听音选单词(10分) (& )1、A mooncake&& B moon&& C& pome& (& )2、 A early&& B lesson&& C& sled (& )3、A interesting&& Battention&& C& postcard& (& )4、A street&&& B slow down&& C& space&&&&&& (& )5、A Scotland&& B Munich&& C& Germany& 二、听音判断句子是否一致( √/)(10分)(&&& ) 1. My unte ia going to make mooncakes.(&&& ) 2. The post office is next to the museum.(&&& ) 3. We’re going to see a film about space trave .(&&& ) 4. I must pay attention to the traffic lights.(&&& ) 5.John is going to buy his favourite comic book.三、听音给图片排序。(10分)
四、听音选择合适的答句。(5分)(&&& ) 1.A、I’m going to draw some pictures.&&&&&& B、She is going to see a film tonight . (&&& ) 2. A、Usually I come on foot .&&&&&& B、That’s good exercise .&(&&& ) 3. A、F is for family .&&&&&& B、M is for moon .&(&&& ) 4. A、I’m going to buy a posecard.&&&&&& B、I’m going to the hospital.&(&&& ) 5. A、Next Wednesday . .&&&&&& B、I;m going to the library ..五、听音选择合适的单词填空。(5分)
1、Stop and&&&&&&&& at a red light .2、&&&&& at a green light 3、&&&&&&&&&&&&&& and&&&&&& at a yellow light .笔试部分(60分)六、火眼金睛找不同。(5分) (& )1、A send&& B zoo&& C& park& (& )2、 A tonight&&& B tomorrow&& C& trip(& )3、A library&& B supermarket& C together (& )4、A see&&& B buy&& C& comic&&&&&& (& )5、A mooncake&& B postcard&& C dictionary七、读一读,根据句意写单词。(5分)1.I want to buy some books. I can go to the&&&&&&&&&&& .2.I am going to send a letter .I should go to the&&&&&&&&&&& .3.Amy is ill (生病). She should go to the&&&&&&&&& and see a doctor.4.I can’t buy a book there ,but I can read many books in the&&&&&&&& .5. I can see the film Spiderman(蜘蛛侠) at the&&&&&&&&&&&&& .八、读句子找答句(6分)(&&& )1.How do you go to the park?&&& (&&& )2.What are you going to do on the weekend?(&&& )3.When are you going ?&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )4.What are you going buy ?&&&&&&&&&&& (&&& )5.Where is the museum shop ?&&&&&&&&& (&&& )6. Can you help me ?a.I’m going to visit my grandparents this weekend.b .Sure .&&&&&& c. It’s near the hospital.d. Usually I go to the park by bike.& e . I’m going to buy some comic books .f. On Wednesday.九,单选我最棒。(20分)(&& ) 1、-&&&&& can I get to the zoo ? &&&&&& -On foot . A . How&&& B . When&& C. Where(&& )2、I go to the zoo by taxi .What&&&&&&& you ?A. do&&& B . about&& C . are (&& )3、-&&&&&& are you going ?&&&&&&&&& -This afternoon.A. When&& B. Which& C. Where(&& )4、-Can I help you ?-&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Yes ,I want to buy a book .&& B . Here they are .&& C. Thank you .(&& )5、-I am going to Beijing for my holiday .-&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. I’m sorry .&&& B. Have a good time !&&& C. Thank you .(&& )6、My brother is going to&&&&&& my grandparents on Saturday morning.A. visits&&&& B. visit&&& C. visiting (&& )7、My friends&&&&&&&&& swim tomorrow.A. go to&&& B . are going to&&& C. are going (&& )10、Usually I go to school by bus,&&&&& it’s fast .A. because&& B . but&& C . and (&& )11、They often go to school&&&&& foot .A. in&&&& B. on&&&& C. by (&& )12、-How can I get to the park ? &&&&&&&&&& -&&&&& the No.6 bus.A. on&& B . Take&& C. Ride(&& )13、I’m in Beijing now .I can go to London&&&&&&&& .A. by plane&&& B. by bike&& C . on foot (&& )14、&&&&&&&& , where is the hospital ?A. I’m sorry .& B . Thank you .& C . Excuse me (&& )15、-Is there a park near here ?&&&&&&&&&& -&&&&&&&&&&& .A. Yes , it is .& B . No ,there is .&& C . Yes ,there is .(&& )16. Don’t go at the red light !的意思是:A.别闯红灯。 B. 看那是红灯。 C. 前边有红灯。(&& )17.Turn left at the bookstore .的意思是:A .前边就是书店。B. 在书店左转。 C。 在书店右转。(&& )18I must pay attention to the traffic lights .的意思是:A.前边就是交通信号灯。B. 我必须穿过交通信号灯。C我必须注意交通信号灯。(&& )19We’re going to see a film about space travel. .的意思是:A我想去看电影。B明天有太空之旅的电影。C我们要去看太空之旅的电影(&& )20Some children in Jiangxi China , go to school by ferry every day.A 在中国江西孩子们每天坐轮渡去上学。B 在中国江西孩子们坐轮渡。十、根据图片提示,将句子补充完整。(9分)1、 2 3 4 5 First,you can&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& , and then&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . You can see a&&&& &&&&&&&& . It’s next to the library .Or you can get there&&&&&&&&&&&& .Get off at the hospital ,and then&&&&&&&&&&&&&& . You’ll see the post officee .十一、根据短文内容为张鹏的周末计划排序。(10 分)Hello! I am Zhang Peng.I’m going to clean my room on Friday morning .Then I’m going to visit my grandparents .In the afternoon ,I’m going to play football with my classmates.Then I’m going to watch TV at home . On Saturday I’m going to the bookstore .I want to buy some comic books . Next week , my parents and I are going to have a trip . I’m excited.(&& ) visit his grandparents .& (&& ) clean his room (&& )go on a trip&&&&&&&&&& (&& )play football (&& )go to the bookstore&&&& (&& )watch TV十二、读短文,选择合适的答案。(5分)&&& My name is Tim . Tomorrow is Sunday .I have no classes .My parents aren’t going to work ,but we are going to be very busy tomorrow .My mother is going to buy some food for next week .My father is going to visit my aunt and uncle .I’m going to play computer games with my sister .We are going to have a big dinner tomorrow evening .After that we are going to the cinema .I think we are going to have a nice weekend .(&& )1. What day is it tomorrow ?& A. Sunday&&& B. Saturday&& C. Weekend (&& )2. What is Tim’s mother going to do ?A. have class&& B. buy some food for next week .& C. cook dinner (&& )3. What id Tim’s father going to do ?A. read books&& B . write a letter& C. visit Tim’s aunt and uncle.(&& )4.When do they have a big dinner ?A. tomorrow evening&& B& next weekend&& C. Sunday(&& )5.Where are they going after dinner ?A. bookstore&& B. cinema&& C. museum&&&
文章录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章: 没有了
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)小学六年级英语作文范文:My weekend我的周末
小学六年级英语作文范文:My weekend我的周末
  I think everyone will have a busy and interesting weekend. Now, let me introduce my busy weekend to you.
  On Saturday morning, I am going to the bookstore. I&m going to buy some story-books and a Chinese-English and English-Chinese dictionary. I like reading story-books. I find them very interesting. Then I am going home. My home is near the bookstore. So I am going by bike. I like riding my bike. In the evening, I am going to play piano. Playing piano is my hobby.
  On Sunday morning, I am going to do my homework. Now I am in Grade Six. I want to enter a good middle school next year. So I must study hard. In the afternoon, I am going shopping with my parents and my little brother. My mom says she is going to buy a pair of sneakers for me. I love going shopping. I think all of the girls like going shopping. Am I right.
  On Sunday evening, I am going back to school by school bus. I love my weekend, how about you? Tell me something about your weekend.
听儿歌,看动画,学知识,玩游戏求一篇英语作文 my weekend
Happy weekend is coming,I will make some plans.I have some things to do at he weekend.Firstly,I will do my homework.Beacause I will really play happy when I finish the homework.Then I will play with my best friends.For example,we may surfing the Internet,play at the park or just go shopping in the market.Lastly,I will prepare for the next week.I believe I will be happy at my weekend.译:快乐的周末就要来了,我做了一些计划.我在这个周末有许多是要做.首先,我要完成我的家庭作业.因为只有完成了作业我才能玩的开心.然后我会和我的好朋友去玩.例如,我们可以上网,再公园玩游戏,或者在商场里购物.最后,我要为下周做一些准备工作.我相信我将度过一个快乐的周末.还有一篇.hello!I am a Chinese boy!I often do my homework at home on weekends.When I felt tired,I can watch TV for a moment ,sometimes I also can play computer games .Feeling bored,I will find partners to play together .On weekends ,I often get up at 8 o'clock ,have lunch at 11:00,have dinner at 5:00 pm ,and then go to bed at 9:00 pm .This is my weekends ,what about you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 凉风习习点点 的文章

随机推荐