pocket full ofphoenix sunss...

Wild World by Bastille on Apple Music
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
<p preview-capable-text="We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download music from Wild World by Bastille, get iTunes now." class="intro has-preview-capable-text">
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To preview and buy music from Wild World by Bastille, download iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Wild World
Open iTunes to preview, buy, and download music.
Good Grief
The Currents
An Act of Kindness
Send Them Off!
Four Walls (The Ballad of Perry Smith)
Winter of Our Youth
iTunes Review
Sky-scraping choruses and epic production make this sophomore LP a triumph.
Customer Reviews
Excitement
I'm so fricken excited for this album! I'm counting down the days!
the album cover of them sitting on the edge of a calcony that high up is really giving me anxiety
Why is Hangin' not on the track list?
Formed: 2010 in London, EnglandGenre: AlternativeYears Active:
'00s, '10sCombining glossy '80s synth pop and arena-friendly choruses on singles such as "Pompeii," London's Bastille sold millions of their debut album Bad Blood. The group began as the solo project of singer/songwriter Dan Smith -- whose birthday is July 14 (aka Bastille Day) but became a full-fledged band in 2010 with the addition of Chris Wood, William Farquarson, and Kyle Simmons. Bastille attracted a lot of attention after putting a few tracks online, leading to support slots at major U.K. festivals...
Top Albums and Songs by Bastille
Listeners Also Bought
$9.99Genres: , , ,
Customer Ratings
4.46939&&&&&49 Ratings
Influencers
Contemporaries
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.Natasha Bedingfield最好听的歌曲、Natasha Bedingfield的最新专辑、Natasha Bedingfield的MV、Natasha Bedingfield演唱会,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,Natasha Bedingfield简介、图片、资料,尽在百度音乐。
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
专辑名称NB并非单指歌手名字Natasha Bedingfield的缩写,其实是Nota Bene的缩写。No..
娜塔莎&贝丁菲尔德(Natasha Bedingfield)&&全美流行单曲榜冠军曲,英国金榜冠军曲,..
以一曲&Unwritten&征服全世界,拿下全美单曲榜冠军,英国金榜冠军和格莱美题名的Natas..
英国唱作女歌手Natasha Bedingfield首张个人大碟Unwritten一推出已成为英国唱片销量..
&2017 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP

我要回帖

更多关于 phoenix suns 的文章

随机推荐