扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
速求一篇英语作文Protect the environment(保护环境) 50词左右
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
Protect the environmentEveryone has the responsibility to protect environment.As you know,it is very simple,such as,we should turn off the light instead of leaving it on when you leave a room.Walk or ride a bike instead of taking a bus or a taxi,when you travel a short distance.Take a cloth bag instead of plastic bags when you go shopping.Give your old colthes to the poor areas to reuse them.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Good morning, everyone! Gratitude education is the first lesson of the 2.获悉他考上了四川大学,攻读英语专业,特此祝贺问题补充: 3,他的成绩是
Recently,There is a discussion about protecting the environment. some people think.....others are favor of .firstly,......secondly......last but not least.....In my opinion,we should protect our environment ,because .......
扫描下载二维码举一反三(巩固练习,成绩显著提升,去)
根据问他()题库系统分析,
试题“阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。T...”,相似的试题还有:
读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The
First Lesson of the New Term, a TV programme about how to protect oneself in
time of emergency, is meant to provide school students with the knowledge on
self-protection. It will help students in case of natural disasters such as
earthquakes, fires, snowstorms or floods. Many examples show that enough
knowledge about self-protection along with enough courage and willpower can
help many survive.The
example is from the earthquake in Sichuan Province in May of 2008. While
thousands of school kids were killed by collapsed school buildings, all
students from a middle school survived even without a single one being hurt.
That’s because of their timely and orderly evacuations (撤离), which they had been
drilled in every term.It’s
good to see that this program is the most important activity of a national
campaign to make students be aware of personal safety. Chinese Education
Ministry has called on all schools national-wide to give lessons on
self-protection knowledge in time of emergency every term.【写作内容】请你就“学生安全教育”为主题为学校广播站写一篇稿件,稿件内容要点包括:1.以约30个词概括以上短文内容;2.然后以约120个词谈谈你的观点并包括以下要点:
(1)安全教育的重要性;
(2)举例说明中学生在日常安全方面应该注意的事项;
(3) 呼吁中学生提高安全意识。【写作要求】
1.可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;
2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。
阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The&First&Lesson&of&the&New&Term,&a&TV&program&about&how&to&protect&oneself&in&times&of&emergency,&is&meant&to&provide&school&students&with&the&knowledge&on&self-protection.&It&will&help&students&in&case&of&natural&disasters&such&as&earthquakes,&fires,&snowstorms&or&floods.&Many&examples&show&that&enough&knowledge&about&self-protection&along&with&enough&courage&and&willpower&can&help&many&survive.The&most&recent&example&is&from&the&earthquake&in&Sichuan&Province&in&May&of&2008.&While&thousands&of&school&kids&were&killed&by&collapsed&school&buildings,&all&students&from&a&middle&school&survived&even&without&a&single&one&being&hurt.&That’s&because&of&their&timely&and&orderly&evacuations&(撤离),&which&they&had&been&drilled&in&every&term.It’s&good&to&see&this&program&is&the&most&important&activity&of&a&national&campaign&to&make&students&be&aware&of&personal&safety.&Chinese&Education&Ministry&has&called&on&all&schools&nationwide&to&give&lessons&on&self-protection&knowledge&in&times&of&emergency&every&term.【写作内容】某中学生英文报就“学生安全教育”为主题举行英语征文活动。你阅读了上述文章后,准备给该报投稿,稿件内容要点包括:1.以约30个词概括以上短文内容。2.然后以约120个词谈谈你的观点,并包括以下要点:(1)&安全教育的重要性;(2)&举例说明中学生在日常安全方面应该注意的事项;(3)&呼吁中学生提高安全意识。【写作要求】1.在作文中可以使用自己亲身的经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。_______________________________________________________________________         &_____                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。The&First&Lesson&of&the&New&Term,&a&TV&programme&about&how&to&protect&oneself&in&time&of&emergency,&is&meant&to&provide&school&students&with&the&knowledge&on&self-protection.&It&will&help&students&in&case&of&natural&disasters&such&as&earthquakes,&fires,&snowstorms&or&floods.&Many&examples&show&that&enough&knowledge&about&self-protection&along&with&enough&courage&and&willpower&can&help&many&survive.The&example&is&from&the&earthquake&in&Sichuan&Province&in&May&of&2008.&While&thousands&of&school&kids&were&killed&by&collapsed&school&buildings,&all&students&from&a&middle&school&survived&even&without&a&single&one&being&hurt.&That’s&because&of&their&timely&and&orderly&evacuations&(撤离),&which&they&had&been&drilled&in&every&term.It’s&good&to&see&that&this&program&is&the&most&important&activity&of&a&national&campaign&to&make&students&be&aware&of&personal&safety.&Chinese&Education&Ministry&has&called&on&all&schools&national-wide&to&give&lessons&on&self-protection&knowledge&in&time&of&emergency&every&term.【写作内容】请你就“学生安全教育”为主题为学校广播站写一篇稿件,稿件内容要点包括:1.以约30个词概括以上短文内容;2.然后以约120个词谈谈你的观点并包括以下要点:安全教育的重要性;举例说明中学生在日常安全方面应该注意的事项;(3)&呼吁中学生提高安全意识。【写作要求】1.可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子;  2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称【评分标准】概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。英语作文:一个深刻的教训 A Profound Lesson
我的图书馆
英语作文:一个深刻的教训 A Profound Lesson
I began to learn English in Grade 5 in
primary school, I had a great interest in English. And my English always ranked
first in the exams. However, when I was in Grade 7, my English was not so good
as before. Because I felt tired of English. I almost wanted to give it up. But
later one person changed my attitude totally.
day, I happened to meet my first English teacher, Miss Liu, who had always
thought highly of me. She asked me how I got along with my English. All at once
I didn’t know how to answer her. I was afraid that I would let her down if I
told her the truth. At that moment, what I could do was to hang my head. I felt
so embarrassed. But Miss Liu seemed to have known everything. She said to me
patiently, “Don’t wait for what you want to come to you. Go after it. Everyone
has ever failed before. A successful person can succeed because of his
persistence.” She continued, “You should pluck up your courage and have another
try. Don’t be afraid of difficulties. Instead, you ought to challenge them.
Only in this way can you succeed. You will never fail. I believe in you.”& Hearing these, I couldn’t help crying. I
promised Miss Liu that I would try my best and never give up whatever
difficulties I might meet with.
&& &Now, I
have made it. In my Senior One, my English is still keeping the first. And I
won’t have my English be left behind once again.
&&& It was Miss Liu who encouraged me to rebuild
my confidence. She has taught me a lesson, which I will keep in my mind
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&第二节: 读写任务 阅读下面的短文.然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文. The First Lesson of the New Term, a TV programme about how——精英家教网——
成绩波动大?难提高?听顶级名师视频辅导,
第二节: 读写任务 阅读下面的短文.然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文. The First Lesson of the New Term, a TV programme about how to protect oneself in time of emergency, is meant to provide school students with the knowledge on self-protection. It will help students in case of natural disasters such as earthquakes, fires, snowstorms or floods. Many examples show that enough knowledge about self-protection along with enough courage and willpower can help many survive. The example is from the earthquake in Sichuan Province in May of 2008. While thousands of school kids were killed by collapsed school buildings, all students from a middle school survived even without a single one being hurt. That’s because of their timely and orderly evacuations , which they had been drilled in every term. It’s good to see that this program is the most important activity of a national campaign to make students be aware of personal safety. Chinese Education Ministry has called on all schools national-wide to give lessons on self-protection knowledge in time of emergency every term. [写作内容] 请你就“学生安全教育 为主题为学校广播站写一篇稿件.稿件内容要点包括: 1.以约30个词概括以上短文内容, 2.然后以约120个词谈谈你的观点并包括以下要点: (1)安全教育的重要性, (2)举例说明中学生在日常安全方面应该注意的事项, (3) 呼吁中学生提高安全意识. [写作要求] 1.可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事.也可以参照阅读材料的内容.但不得直接引用原文中的句子, 2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称 [评分标准] 概括准确.语言规范.内容合适.语篇连贯. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Getting up early has been regarded as a good habit since ancient times. Many years ago, people thought that if we went to bed early and got up early, we would be energetic the whole day. So, getting up early is of great importance to us all. In fact, morning is the best time of a day. In the morning, the air is the freshest and people are usually in the best conditions. Many of us may have the experiences that we memorize some things more quickly and accurately in the morning than at any other time of the day. If we do some morning exercise or only take a short walk in the morning, we can build our bodies and become much healthier. Also we will have enough time to make a plan and get ready for our work or study of the day if we get up early. However, if we get up late, we'll probably have to do everything in a great hurry. Let us remember getting up early is a good habit and try our best to keep it. if we stick to getting up early every day, we will certainly benefit a lot from it.【写作内容】(1)以约30个词概括短文的要点:(2)然后以约120个词就“早起还是晚起好”这个主题发表你的看法,并包括以下要点:①你是喜欢早起还是晚起;②结合自己学习或生活的例子,说明你喜欢这样做的理由:⑧你的父母或教师有何建议:④你如何看待他们的建议?【写作要求】&&&(1)可以使用实例或其它论述方法支持你的论点,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子:(2)标题白定。【评分标准】概括准确、语言规范、内容合适、篇章连贯。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分)阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。We Have Different Ideas!This may be the most important choice—the turning point in my life.& Never before have I been so serious.& For me, a Senior Three student, which university to choose is really a hard question, especially when I hold a completely different opinion from my parents.&I’m longing for Beijing University for its long history, beautiful campus and academic atmosphere.& Besides, it’s a good chance to experience a different culture.&But to my great surprise, when my parents heard this, they are strongly against my idea.& Moreover, I was shocked to find mum crying! She asked in tears, “Why don’t you stay in Guangzhou? So young a girl, how can you take good care of yourself? Beijing, oh! It’s too far away.& What if I want to see you or you want to see me?” My father also asked me a serious question, “Are you sure you can find a good job in Guangzhou after graduation?”Actually, I’ve thought about all these.& As an independent and active girl, I certainly can handle all the problems.& I insist on my choice, but I really value my parents’ agreement.&[写作内容]1.&概括短文要点,字数为30词左右;2.&假设你是这位学生的班主任,该生向你求助,希望你能帮她说服她的父母,请写下你要对家长说的话,字数为120词左右,至少包括以下内容:(1)客观分析去外地读大学和留在广州读大学的利与弊;(2)陈述你支持这位学生的理由。[写作要求]1.&在作文中可以使用自己亲身目睹的或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容但不得直接引用原文中的句子;2.&作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。3.&标题自拟。[评分标准] 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分) 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Reading is a pleasure of the mind, which means that it is a little like a sport: your eagerness and knowledge and quickness make you a good reader. Reading is fun, not because the writer is telling you something, but because it makes your mind work. Your own imagination works along with the author’s or even goes beyond his. Your experience, compared with his, brings you to the same or different conclusions, and your ideas develop, as you understand his. Reading can only be fun if you expect it to be. If you concentrate on books somebody make you read, you probably won’t have fun. But if you put down a book you don’t like and try another till you find one that means something to you, and then relax with it, you will almost have a good time and if you become, as a result of reading, better, wiser, kinder, or more gentle, you won’t have suffered during the process. Unfortunately, with TV broadcasting 24 hours a day, many people have lost interest in reading. Whenever they are free and have some leisure time, they turn on the TV and watch whatever is on. It’s a pity that children today have far less interest in books than a TV set. [写作内容]: &&1、以约30个词概括短文的要点; & 2、然后以约120个词就“Reading or Watching ?”为主题写一篇短文,至少包括以下的内容要点: 1)你认为阅读有什么好处?为什么?&&&&&&& 2)你怎么看待电视节目? [写作要求]: 1、 短文可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的篇章结构,组织文章,但不得直接引用阅读材料中的句子; && &&2、文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。 [评分标准]:概括准确、语言规范、内容合适、篇章连贯。
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分) 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Why is it that we tend to value relationships more once they've ended? Is it simply human nature to take for granted the smile of someone close,the friendship of a relative,the concern of a neighbor? In the moment,we think that these people will be around forever. Most of us never stop to imagine all those who have a profound impact on our lives. It’s so easy to justify this casual attitude by saying we are too busy, too tired,too involved with work,too concerned about money,and the list of excuses goes on and on. So enjoying a friendship may be put off for one day, and then another. Before long, feelings have faded,and there is less incentive to get together. Almost relegated to a chore now,precious moments become something to endure.&&
Usually, something dramatic must happen to change this apathy and pull one out of a rut. Perhaps it’s something shocking,like a death,a divorce,sudden illness,an accident — something stunning to force taking notice.Then comes the guilt,the re-assessment of feelings,the sadness of loss. We long to have those precious moments once again,to share and express our feelings. Instead of waiting for an excuse,why not get out of the rut,take the initiative,and spend quality time with the people you value. Let them know how really important they are. [写作内容] 1、以约30个词概括短文的要点; 2、以约120个词就“珍惜同学或朋友之间的友谊”这个主题发表你的看法,并包括 以下要点: (1)你成长中因为没有珍惜友谊而感到后悔的经历; (2)造成这样经历的原因;
(3)你对成长中这次经历的看法及建议。 [写作要求] 1、作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容, 但不得直接引用原文中的句子;& 2、标题自定。 [评分标准]&&& 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯
第二节:读写任务(共1小题,满分25分) 阅读下面的短文,然后按照要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。 Why is it that we tend to value relationships more once they've ended? Is it simply human nature to take for granted the smile of someone close,the friendship of a relative,the concern of a neighbor? In the moment,we think that these people will be around forever. Most of us never stop to imagine all those who have a profound impact on our lives. It’s so easy to justify this casual attitude by saying we are too busy, too tired,too involved with work,too concerned about money,and the list of excuses goes on and on. So enjoying a friendship may be put off for one day, and then another. Before long, feelings have faded,and there is less incentive to get together. Almost relegated to a chore now,precious moments become something to endure.&&
Usually, something dramatic must happen to change this apathy and pull one out of a rut. Perhaps it’s something shocking,like a death,a divorce,sudden illness,an accident — something stunning to force taking notice.Then comes the guilt,the re-assessment of feelings,the sadness of loss. We long to have those precious moments once again,to share and express our feelings. Instead of waiting for an excuse,why not get out of the rut,take the initiative,and spend quality time with the people you value. Let them know how really important they are. [写作内容] 1、以约30个词概括短文的要点; 2、以约120个词就“珍惜同学或朋友之间的友谊”这个主题发表你的看法,并包括 以下要点: (1)你成长中因为没有珍惜友谊而感到后悔的经历; (2)造成这样经历的原因;
(3)你对成长中这次经历的看法及建议。 [写作要求] 1、作文中可以使用自己的亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容, 但不得直接引用原文中的句子;& 2、标题自定。 [评分标准]&&& 概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,篇章连贯
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号

我要回帖

更多关于 lesson class 的文章

随机推荐