fuckmind your businesss ...

君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Jenika Snow - [Sweet Water 03] - A Kitty in the Lion&s Den [Evernight] (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Home - pradacubags3歌词中有my business,my business一首歌 男的唱的 高潮是两遍my business.my business.
Overload丶崫
  Roll Out (my Business)  Roll out, roll out, roll out  Roll out, roll out, roll out  Roll out, roll out  I got my twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Now where'd you get that platinum chain with them diamonds in it?  Where'd you get that mackin' Benz with them windows tinted?  Who them girls you be with when you be ridin' through?  Man I ain't got nothin' to prove, I paid my dues  Breakin' the rules, I shake fools while I'm takin' a cruise  Tell me who's your weed man, how do you smoke so good?  You's a superstar boy, why you still up in the hood?  What in the world is in that bag, what you got in that bag?  A couple a cans a whoop ass, you did a good ass job  Of just eyein' me, spyin' me  I got my twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Man, that car don't come out until next year  Where in the fuck did you get it?  That's eighty-thousand bucks gone  Where in the fuck did you spend it?  You must have eyes on your back  'Cause you got money to the ceiling  And the bigger the cap, the bigger the peelin'  The better I'm feelin', the more that I'm chillin'  Winnin', drillin' and killin' the feelin'  Now who's that bucked-naked cook fixin three-coarse meals?  Gettin' goosebumps with her body tapped in six inch heels  What in the world is in that room, what you got in that room?  A couple a gats, a couple a knives, a couple of rappas  A couple of wives, now it's time to choose  I got my twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Are you custom-made, custom-paid, or you just custom-fitted?  Playstation 2 up in the ride, is that Lorenzo-kitted?  Is that your wife, your girlfriend or just your main bitch?  You take a pick, while I'm rubbin' the hips  Touchin' lips to the top of the dick and, whew  Now tell me who's your housekeeper and what you keep in your house?  What about diamonds and gold, is that what you keep in your mouth?  What in the world is in that case, what you got in that case?  Get up out my face, you couldn't relate  Wait to take place at a similar pace, so shake, shake it  I got my twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Twin Glock, 40s, cocked back  Me and my homies, so drop that  We rollin' on twenties, with the top back  So much money, you can't stop that  Get out my business, my business  Stay the fuck up out my business, ah  'Cause these niggaz all up in my shit  And it's my business, my business  Stay the fuck up out my business 'cause it's mine, oh mine  My business, my business  Stay the fuck up out my business  'Cause these niggaz all up in my shit  And it's my business, my business  Stay the fuck up out my business, 'cause it's mine, oh mine  Ah, ah, Timberland, Ludacris, Disturbing Tha Peace, hoo    Ludacris - My Business  (hook)  Get out my business my business  Stay the fuck up out my business  Cause these niggas all up in my shit (2x)  And it’s my business my business  Stay the fuck up out my business  Cause it’s mine o mine  (verse 1)  Now how did you get that platinum chain wit them diamonds in it  Where you get that matching benz wit the windows tinted  Who them girls you be wit when you be riding through  And I ain’t got nothing to prove  You chose to lose  I chose to cruise  And sip boose fool  Tell me who’s your weed man and how do you smoke so good  Yous a superstar boy so why you til up in the hood  Now what in the world is in that bag  What you got in that bag  A couple of cans of whoop ass  You did a good ass job of just eyeing me spying  (hook)  (connecting hook)  That’s for me to know bitch  Not for you to find out  That’s for me to know bitch  Not for you to find out (2x)  That’s for me to know bitch  Not for you to find out  Not for you to find out  And not for you to find out  (verse 2)  Is that your wife  You girlfriend  Or is that your main bitch  How much money do y’all be makin  And are you really that rich  Are those rumors really true about the size of your dick  Man I done heard plenty of chicks  You ask around plenty of tricks  Passed around pound for pound  You always hiding out  So where the hell do you live  How many cars do you have  Are better yet how many cribs  What in the world is in that room  Why can’t I go in that room  Because that spells doom  Get it doom  Get it doom doom  (hook)  (connecting hook)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 mind your business 的文章

随机推荐