想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩3页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢Module&4&Carnival(Period&One)[页2]_高二英语教案
> Module&4&Carnival(Period&One)
Module&4&Carnival(Period&One)
(answers: 1. confusion 2. excitement 3. mask 4. mystery 5. magic 6. costume 7. crowd8. tradition 9. atmosphere)& activity 2: choose the correct meanings of the words and phrases.&&&&&&&& check the answers one by one.(answers: 1―4 babb 5―8 abbb)step 7. discussiondiscuss in groups of four.1. what is the feature of carnival in venice?2. which is your favourite festival?step 8. homework1. workbook―on page 87.read the passage and match the headings with the text.2. write a short passage about your favorite festival.period twoteaching aims:1. to listen to the description about western customs.2. to express likes, dislikes and preferences: (1) i love doing…; (2) i don’t like…; i hate…; i dislike…; i don’t care much for(3) i prefer…to…; i prefer doing …(4) i’d rather…than… (5) i an interested in…3. to learn several phrases.difficult and important points:1. get the students to express likes and dislikes2. learn to use the phrases: walk offteaching procedures:step 1. revisioncheck the homework.― ask several students to read the short passage with the name of& my favorite festival.step 2. vocabulary1. read the words about food.2. now say which things you eat at a festival.3. practice.activity 2: find these things in the box in activity 1.(1) two type of meat&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&& ) (2) a food that consists of a tube of skin containing meat mixed with herbs.& (&&&&&&&& )(3) five vegetables&&&& (&&&&&&&&& )(4) two ingredients for making a cake&&&&&&&& (&&&&&&&&&&& )(answers: (1) pork and chicken& (2) sausages& (3) beans, cabbages, garlic, onion, peas(4) flour, eggs)step 3. listeningbefore listening―look at the photos in activity 4 and tell them every picture meaning a special festival..while listening―listen to the tape twice and match the names of the festivals with the photos.after listening:complete the tablename&where?&when&how long&origin&foodcaitlin&new orleans, usa&jan.―feb.&2 months&18th century&king cakescameron&notting hill, london&last weekend in august&weekend&1960s&chicken ,rice andpeas共8页,当前第2页
Module&4&Carnival(Period&One) 相关文章:查看更多>>module 4book 5 module 4笔记_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
module 4book 5 module 4笔记
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&外援班普通高中必修5module 4词组module 4module 4
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 spotlight搜索 的文章