fuckthepeople on the busonyour...

20 People on Sexting -- The Cut
Popular on The Cut
November 18, 2013
20 People on Sexting
Sext and subtext: the stories behind the naked selfies.
236 Shares
Dennis Galante/Corbis
Whether you&re single, dating, married, cheating, or masturbating, you&ve probably experienced the perils of sexting. It&s a tricky business: What&s too much too soon? What if someone sees your phone? And can emojis ever be sexy?
From an &all balls& snapshot to a virtual affair that ended a marriage, here are twenty sexting stories that will make you want to charge, lock, or lose your iPhone.&He&s married and it&s wrong.&I met this Dutch guy at a Mexican hostel six years ago, on my 24th birthday weekend. We got drunk and had sex on the roof as the sun was rising. It was a great holiday fling. I found h he spoke lots of languages and had a really big dick. We never saw each other again, but we&ve been sexting for five years & even though he got married in 2010. He always initiates. We write sexy random things during the day, but also have hardcore IM sex (via Gchat) sometimes. I really like doing it when I&m in a hotel room & I travel a lot. I know he&s married and it&s wrong, but I&m single and this brings great pleasure into my life. Sometimes he goes too far. When he says he wants to shove his cock down my throat & I don&t like that one. For one, it&s too big and also it&s too aggressive. I should probably just end this entire thing.
&I take titty pictures.&I work at a restaurant on most nights, so I see couples making out and being all sexy. Around 10 p.m., I get horny and start to miss my boyfriend. Then I go into the bathroom and take titty pictures to send to him. As the night progresses, sometimes the pictures get raunchier. Lately I&m into nudey pics with a female co-worker. Like, shots of me licking her nipple and stuff. Hey, the hospitality world is risqu&.
&It revealed that I actually liked her.&I recently texted a woman, who I had started having sex with, that I thought she was beautiful. Apparently that ruined the mood for her. It revealed that I actually liked her, which is not what she wanted from our "relationship." She ended it.
&A Jackson Pollock&esque cum shot.&A well-known male socialite sends me dick pics all the time. I don&t mind it, because I show all my friends and we die laughing. It&s pure entertainment for me & but I really have no idea what he gets out of it. We barely know each other, and he&s definitely not looking to date, or even fuck. Last week he sent, like, a flip-book of his growing erection. It ended with a Jackson Pollock&esque cum shot. I wrote back, &Wow!& I never have anything good to say, because ultimately I couldn&t care less about this person.
&Epic sexting sessions.&I met a girl a few years ago who had a serious boyfriend (now fianc&), but for whatever reason she gave me her number. I tried to hook up with her, but she felt too guilty about actually cheating on him. However, we would have epic sexting sessions ... usually during the day at work, since obviously her boyfriend wasn't around. A few times she said she would be so turned on that she'd have to go into the bathroom and take care of business before she could concentrate on work again. Every once in a while she'd hit me up when her boyfriend was out of town and tell me she wanted to get together, but it never got past sexting or phone sex.
&My hard rod & &After sleeping with an older man, he sexted, &I want to stick my hard rod into your wet pond!& That was the end of that.
&Accidentally sexting with my best friend.&I had a long sexting relationship with the same guy for years. I met him in the city one night, nothing happened besides intense flirting. He lived in Houston, so we started Gchatting and texting. I had never sexted before, so when he started initiating, I was a bit put off, but we had such a strong connection that I kind of fell into it. He had an obsession with my legs, which are abnormally long, so I texted him that I wanted to wrap my legs around him. I was in a cab and not really paying attention. The next thing I know there is a pause ... and my best friend (a girl) BBM&s me, "Sounds good!" Apparently I had been accidentally sexting with my best friend because both their names start with M. She was actually at dinner with a bunch of my other friends and they were all reading it out loud. I still haven't lived that down.
&I left my phone in a restaurant bathroom.&I was sexting this guy from a restaurant. I went to the bathroom and apparently left my phone next to the sink. It was not locked & so the next thing I know, a woman comes over to my table, asked if this was my phone, and then winks at me and says, &Nice work."
&Selfies showcasing her developing pregnant shape.&Throughout my wife&s first pregnancy, she endured my constant fawning over her new shape & every luscious curve. She wasn't sure what to make of it at first, but grew to appreciate my perpetual interest her changing body. While carrying the twins, next, she decided to completely go with it.
While I was at work one day, she sent me a text asking if I had a moment, if there were others around me, and if anyone else could see my phone. I wrote back saying that my co-workers were at their desks and that they couldn't. She then proceeded to send me a handful of selfies showcasing her developing pregnant shape, fully nude & three gorgeous pictures which made me smile, giggle, and made my heart skip a beat. I wasn't sure at first if I was seeing my phone correctly.
Over dinner, she explained she knew I loved how she looked when pregnant, and that she felt particularly sexy that day and wanted to share with me. She also added that there was a bonus in knowing what it was doing to me: totally killing my concentration.
&Online lesbian sex.&I&m a straight female with a serious boyfriend, but I like meeting crazy, slutty women on Craigslist and then Gchatting or BBM&ing sexually until we both come. I&ve been having online lesbian sex since the first AOL chartrooms came out. I&m not gay. I just like it. I&ve never even kissed a woman.
&Sexting has fucked me up.&I&m 37 and single and have been in an obsessive-compulsive sexting relationship with a married man for over four years. I am consumed by our BBMs, Gchats, and texts. Once a year, we meet in a hotel room in another city and fuck each other&s brains out. It&s never a letdown & it&s mind-blowingly hot. I mean, a year of build-up exploding at once? I can&t get him out of my mind & ever. I don&t date because I know I can come home and sext with him. He gives me all the attention I need. He is always there for me, even though & he is not. I am hooked and it&s sad. With him, I feel like an addict. Sexting has fucked me up.
&Eggplant + doughnut = splash.&I was in an LDR: Boston to San Fran. The texts were the main source of our communication. He was the sexiest, most passionate guy, and our chemistry was off the charts. He had an amazing sense of humor and was very clever with words, so it all become very fun and enchanting. Also, since he's an artist, he was great at using the emojis to create dirty images. Emojis like: eggplant + doughnut = bananas, cherries, and lots of finger signs into a doughnut.
&Too vulgar.&This guy sent me a picture of his penis after the first time we had dinner. It was decent-looking, but it really turned me off, and it made me not want to see him again. It was too vulgar. I went silent and he got really insecure. That&s just not my style.
&I was so attracted to him that nothing offended me.&I had a super-hot fling with the most gorgeous guy I&d ever met. The relationship was purely sexual. A few times a day he would text, &I want to see your tits. Photo, please?& I was so attracted to him that nothing offended me. His favorite was to send a photo of his five fingers and say, &Which one would you put in your ass?& Sometimes it was just one finger and he&d say, &Which hole wants it more?& I am very pro-sexting now!
&Dropped my iPhone in the water.&I always take dirty pictures of myself in the bathtub to send to my boyfriend when he&s away on business. Last week I was masturbating in the tub, trying to make a video of it for him. Then I dropped my iPhone in the water! I was cracking up, but the phone was destroyed! I knew that would happen eventually & but it was definitely a risk worth taking.
&A picture of his BALLS.&I started seeing this guy. We had kissed, but I only &pet& him on the outside of the jeans. No nudity. Then he straight up sent me a picture of his BALLS at like two in the afternoon. JUST BALLS. He didn't even send it in Snapchat. And guess what? I&m still dating him.
&Filthy interlaced with emotional.&My ex-fianc&, who left me at the altar and broke my heart, sends me the filthiest sexts when he&s drunk, but they are interlaced with all this emotional, super-heavy shit, too. Like, &I remember how it felt to be deep in your mouth.& Then a second later, &I made so many mistakes ... can we start over?& One said, &I&ll never love anyone the way I loved you.& Five minutes later, &Must cum in your ass tonight or will die.& I e-mailed him recently and said, &It sounds like you have some stuff to say to me? Do you want to talk?& and he responded with something totally detached like, &Hmm & traveling all summer but maybe in the Fall?& It&s so confusing.
&Completely delusional!& I briefly dated a man with bad penis problems. We never addressed it. As soon as he&d go limp, which was every time, he&d just switch to hours of oral on me. I assume he was on Rogaine or antidepressants, maybe cocaine. Who knows. The thing was, he would sext me as if we had the most outrageous sex life! Like, &I&m at work, ROCK HARD, thinking of you.& Or, &let's go upstate and break some fucking beds.& It was completely delusional! Like & hellllo, our sex life sucks? Eventually I ended things with him because the disconnect between his broken dick and his filthy texts were making things really creepy. I kept thinking, What the fuck, dude? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?
&Sexting broke up my marriage.&I&ve never cheated on anyone and I didn&t want to cheat on my husband, but I was desperate for some kind of jolt in my life. I met this guy from Argentina while waiting in line for an ATM. He was smoldering hot & the type of man put on this Earth to sexually please women. He ask I told him no, because I was married. We exchanged numbers. The sexting started before I even reached the corner. &I need to kiss you,& he wrote. &No, sweetie, no ... & I wrote. And so it went & for many months. I grew more and more detached from my husband. It became an emotional affair. And then & a classic story & husband found the texts on my iPhone. The discovery killed my husband and destroyed any strand of hope we had for our future. When we separated, I tried to see the Argentinian in person. It was awkward. We did end up sleeping together, but it wasn&t what either of us expected. Our romance belonged inside our imaginations, not in reality.
&It can be very sweet.&I have amazing chemistry wit we are both single. We text really adorable things to each other all the time. They& they&re warm and flirty. I&m thinking about walking in and just kissing him one of these days. I think sexting is the modern-day flirting. It&s not always deviant. It can be very sweet.
Top Stories
Most Viewed Stories
9.1k Shares
36.2k Shares
454 Shares
112 Shares
224 Shares
110 Shares
237 Shares
143 Shares
3.5k Shares
Most Read Stories
Most Read Stories
Most Read Stories
Most Read Stories
From Our Partners
powered by
The Cut’s Latest Love and War Features
Ad will collapse inRipoff Report | Scams, reviews, complaints, lawsuits and frauds. File a report, post your review. Consumers educating consumers.
Total Visits since 1998: 8,823,000,000+ Estimated money Consumers saved since 1998: $15,449,000,000+ Reports filed: 1,995,000+
Reputation Management
Corporate Advocacy Program
This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. Consumers want to see how a business took care of business.
All business will get complaints. How those businesses take care of those complaints is what separates good businesses from bad businesses.
Consumers love to do business with someone that can admit mistakes and state how they made improvements.
Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program.
Search Reports by Company, Individual or Report Number:
Victim of a consumer Rip-off? Want justice?
Ripoff Report(R) is a worldwide consumer reporting Web site and publication, by consumers, for consumers, to file and document complaints about companies or individuals. While we encourage and even require authors to only file truthful reports, Ripoff Report does not guarantee that all reports are authentic or accurate. Be an educated consumer. Read what you can and make your decision based upon an examination of all available information.
Unlike the Better Business Bureau, Ripoff Report does not hide reports of &satisfied& complaints. ALL complaints remain public and unedited in order to create a working history on the company or individual in question.
Ripoff Reports cover every category imaginable! You can
the latest Reports,
the Reports, or
your report now for FREE, by clicking on .
By filing a Ripoff Report it's almost like creating your own web site
..And, it's FREE.
Your Ripoff Report will be discovered by millions of consumers! Search engines will automatically discover most reports, meaning that within just a few days or weeks, your report may be found on search engines when consumers search, using key words relating to your Ripoff Report.
Helping you, the consumer...
Search the Ripoff Report before you do business with retail stores with bad return policies, checking & credit theft, rebate fraud or other unscrupulous business policies such as phony auto repairs, auto dealer bait-and-switch tactics, restaurants with bad service or food, corrupt government employees & politicians, police corruption, home builders, contractors, unethical doctors & lawyers, online stores that sell non-existent products, dead beat dads & moms, landlords & tenants, fraudulent employment & business opportunities, and individual con artists who scam consumers.
Filing a class action lawsuit & notifying the authorities
Many law firms and law enforcement agencies utilize Ripoff Report to aid in their investigations of business practices. By filing a report, your information may aid in pursing civil or criminal proceedings against companies engaged in wrongdoing.
Ripoff Report has been contacted by almost every state Attorney Generals office, U.S. Postal Inspectors office, the Justice Department, Homeland Security, FBI, FTC and local and state authorities, including those in Canada, UK, Australia, and other government agencies around the world.
Media attention
Quite often the media is interested in the reports you filed and ask us to assist in their investigations giving you the publicity needed to help your cause. In the event your Ripoff Report is of interest to the media, we will put you in contact with them.
We also supply story ideas along with victim information to every network and most local affiliates and to every major TV News Magazine including Dateline, 20/20, 48 Hours, 60&Minutes, Inside Edition, W2 Canada, CNN, along with most major news papers including, NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Money, Inc. and hundreds of others.
Helping you, the reported business or individual
My company has been reported! How do I respond?
If you are a business with one or more reports filed against you, you can make it right. If handled correctly, Ripoff Report(s) filed against you can actually help improve your credibility and reputation. We offer you, for FREE, the opportunity to file a REBUTTAL to any report. (See the “REBUTTAL BOX(TM) | Respond to this Report!” at the top of the specific Report
you wish to comment on or the “Respond to this report!” button at theend of the specific Report you wish to comment on). Every company receives complaints, but how they handle those complaints separates good business from the rest..
If you want to do more than file a rebuttal, you might consider using . The arbitration program gives you the opportunity to prove, through a neutral third-party arbitrator, that the report about you is false.
Ripoff Report developed the program in response to phone calls and emails from businesses like you -- those who have worked hard to create a good reputation and are having that reputation unjustly tarnished because of a false posting on Ripoff Report.
Because Ripoff Report has never had the internal resources to investigate reports that a business claims is false, it has always permitted the subject of the report to file its own, free, Rebuttal. But some of you feel that is not enough. You have asked for more. You want the ability to prove it is false. You want an independent investigation. Perhaps most importantly, you want the false statements of fact removed. We listened to your concerns and launched
in response.
Here’s how it works. We have contracted with private arbitrators who have extensive experience, including experience as judges in court. You submit a written arbitration statement identifying the specific false statements in the Report, and/or explaining that the report was posted by a competitor pretending to be a customer. You are also given the opportunity to support your position with documentary evidence and/or sworn declarations. There is a filing fee of $2,000 to pay for the arbitrator’s time and for administration of the program. The author of the Report is then given the opportunity to respond and you are given the opportunity to reply.
The arbitrator then reviews all of the submissions and renders a written decision. In the event that the arbitrator determines that the challenged statements of fact in the Report are true, there will be no updates or changes to the website. If the Arbitrator finds that statements in the Report are false, the title of the Report will be updated, posting this phrase BEFORE the original title: "Notice of Arbitrator Decision: A neutral and independent arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of fact. The false statements have been redacted." A summary of the
arbitrator’s decision will be posted after the title and before the original content of the report. Any statements of fact that the arbitrator determines to be false will be removed (((REDACTED))) from the original report.
If you think this program may be right for you take the next step and,
to learn more about how to get started with the .
Another option is the Corporate Advocacy Program. Businesses that want to make a real difference should read about the very successful, groundbreaking and innovative program that both businesses and consumers are raving about. This program is a way businesses can turn negatives into a positive. Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program is a program that benefits the consumer, assuring them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. For more information, visit our
Thinking of suing Rip-off Report?
Employee insider / ex-employee information
If you are an employee or ex-employee with information about a reported company or individual, please click on the REBUTTAL box at the end of the Ripoff Report to post your comments. This sort of information is often very helpful to an investigation.
Whistleblowers
Employees who want to expose corruption may file a Ripoff Report. Any employees who do so should be protected by Federal Whistleblower Laws, and Ripoff Report treats all victims as a confidential source. We will protect our sources under the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
DOING BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY OR INDIVIDUAL REPORTED
Consumers, just because a company or individual is reported on Rip-off Report does not necessarily mean you should not do business with them. In many cases, it’s just the opposite. Just because a company is posted on Rip-off Report does not mean they are &bad&. At some point in time, everyone has felt like they've been ripped off, when that may not have been the case. Not everything published on the Internet, or local newspapers, or local TV news is always true. Many stories, no matter where you see them, may have a bias slant. Being short on space or only having less than 2 minutes to do a story where important facts are left out can change the entire story. Rip-off Report feels consumers reading the unedited experiences of other consumers, without editorial involvement, are getting the best consumer opinion/news available. Our detractors would like to tell you differently. Savvy consumers need to take in all the information they can find and use it as an advantage. Consumers who investigate and obtain information about a company from a number of sources will be able to make more educated decisions, because they know what to watch for. By reading Rip-off Report, or any other publication containing information about businesses, you, the consumer, now know more about that business than its competitors. More than likely the competitor has the same issues. Let the reported business know you’ve read complaints about them, that you would like to do business with them, and get affirmation from the company that if you do business with them, they will do right by you. Let them know that if they treat you right, you will log on to Rip-off Report and tell the world what a great experience you’ve had. All companies make mistakes. It is the ones that learn from their mistakes that will benefit the consumers the most. &An educated consumer is our best reader&
USE YOUR REPORT TO GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU
Faxing your Ripoff Report to the company or individual you have just reported can serve as a very valuable negotiating tool. Include in your negotiation that you have the ability to UPDATE your Report and reflect their good business practices by explaining that their eagerness to satisfy the complaint and make things right will be seen by the entire world. Also, explain that failure to respond/rectify the situation will also be seen.
YOU MUST NOT call them threatening to file a report if they do not comply with your demands, as this may be construed as blackmail! You must first file a Ripoff Report, then fax them a copy, offering them a chance to rectify the wrong that they did to you. Explain that then, and only then, you will UPDATE your Ripoff Report in a positive way, if deserved.
Organizing class action lawsuits
Victims & lawyers who want to sue companies or individuals reported
Victims & attorneys who are interested in pursuing litigation against a particular company reported on this website must
directly. It is inappropriate to solicit business using this website other than through prior arrangement. This is largely because we need to ensure, the best we can, that our readers are not being taken advantage of again.
If you are interested in filing a class action lawsuit based on Reports you’ve seen posted, and you want to identify a class representative, we can help by e-mailing those victims that gave permission and asking them to contact you. In this way, we protect victim identities while allowing them to make the decision as to whether to participate or not.
Additionally, if you would like to know whether any new reports are being posted AS THEY GET POSTED, such as during the early stages of an investigation, you may be interested in our upcoming Ripoff Alerts program. We’ll update you shortly on how you can participate in these valuable programs.
We are anxious and willing to join forces with victims and attorneys to stand up for the rights of consumers and help them get justice. Both victims and attorneys should send their e-mails to: .
It's important to file on Ripoff Report because we're important to government and media agencies
Many sites and organizations (like the BBB) are in place to collect information from you, the consumer, but in many cases, those reports never become available for others to see. Listing your complaint on Ripoff Report insures that your report will be seen, and not just placed in a a database where only privileged eyes can see them. Making your report available on Ripoff Report helps educate consumers.
Many government agencies come to the Ripoff Report for information. We have assisted, and continue to assist, many government agencies, including local and state police departments, the FBI, FTC and Attorney General offices from around the country.
Since all the Reports are out in the open, consumers, journalists, attorneys and investigators from all types of agencies can research existing problems and anticipate potential problems. We provide immediate access to all kinds of fraud and scams, all out in the open, all unedited and all for FREE.
Reporting your experiences on Ripoff Report is the next best thing to getting your story on TV or in a newspaper. In fact, many national TV networks and several local TV stations from all around the country come to the Ripoff Report for information. They do this because they know other agencies are not as reliable or as cooperative a source as the Ripoff Report. News stations know that they will get information from us that is unobtainable elsewhere.
By filing a Ripoff Report, you might be contacted by one of us to notify you to make contact with a law firm that has shown interest in your case. We get requests every week for class action lawsuits, bringing victims together with lawyers willing to sue the company after reading your Ripoff Report.
Get a company or individual listed on Top Ripoff Report Links
If there are more than five (5) Reports filed from different consumers on a company or individual then you can request they be added to the list.
Ripoff Report will verify that the Reports are filed by different people. Send request to .
Ripoff Report | Scams, reviews, complaints, lawsuits and frauds. File a report,
post your review. Consumers educating consumers.
Ripoff Report Directory
Newest Ripoff Reports
Ripoff Report in the Media
Featured Ripoff Reports
Ripoff Reports
Advertisers above have met our

我要回帖

更多关于 people on the bus 的文章

随机推荐