酯- 甲基丙烯酸缩水甘油酯 对 R-PET/PC
共混材料的扩链增黏作用、相容性及韧性的影
响。在此基础上,研究了二者共同作用对共混材料性能的影响,并进行了一系列的性能
测试分析,研究结果如下: (1)当 PTW 单独作用于 R-PET/PC 共混材料时,随着 PTW 含量的增加,共混材
料的冲击强度大幅提高,拉伸强度、弯曲强度略有下降。在 PTW 含量为 10%时, 2
R-PET/PC/PTW 共混材料的综合力学性能最佳,此时冲击强度达到 11.74kJ/m ,拉伸强
度基本与不加 PTW
的共混材料相
正在加载中,请稍后...你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
见到你了,我很高兴。这句话有语法错误吗?
应该是“很高兴见到你”
英语中12个典型的中国式错误
1. 这个价格对我挺合适的。
误:The price is very suitable for me.
正:The price is right.
提示:suitable(合适的、相配的)最常见的用法是以否定的形式出现在告示或通知上,如:下列节目儿童不宜。The following programme is not suitable for children. 这句话用后面的说法会更合适。
2. 你是做什么工作的呢?
误:What's your job?
正:Are you working at the moment?
What kind of work are you?
提示:what's your job这种说法难道也有毛病吗?是的。因为如果您的谈话对象刚刚失业,如此直接的问法会让对方有失面子,所以您要问:目前您是在上班吗?Are you working at the moment?接下来您才问:目前您在哪儿工作呢?Where are you working these days?或者您从事哪个行业呢?What line of work are you in?
3. 用英语怎么说?
误:How to say?
正:How do you say this in English?
提示:How to say是在中国最为泛滥成灾的中国式英语之一,这绝不是地道的英语说法。同样的句子有:请问这个词如何拼写?How do you spell that please?请问这个单词怎么读?How do you pronounce this word?
4. 明天我有事情要做。
误:I have something to do tomorrow.
正:I am tied up all day tomorrow.
提示:用I have something to do来表示您很忙,这也完全是中国式的说法。因为每时每刻我们都有事情要做,躺在那里睡大觉也是事情。所以您可以说我很忙,脱不开身:I'm tied up.还有其他的说法:I can't make it at that time. I'd love to, but I can't, I have to stay at home.
5. 我没有英文名。
误:I haven't English name.
正:I don't have an English name.
提示:许多人讲英语犯这样的错误,从语法角度来分析,可能是语法的功底欠缺,因为have在这里是实义动词,而并不是在现在完成时里面那个没有意义的助动词。所以,这句话由肯定句变成否定句要加助动词。明白道理是一回事,习惯是另一回事,请您再说几话:我没有钱;I don't have any money.我没有兄弟姐妹;I don't have any brothers or sisters.我没有车。I don't have a car.
6. 我想我不行。
误:I think I can't.
正:I don't think I can.
提示:汉语里说“我想我不会”的时候,英语里面总是说“我不认为我会”。以后您在说类似的英语句子的时候,只要留心,也会习惯英语的表达习惯的。
7. 我的舞也跳得不好。
误:I don't dance well too.
正:I am not a very good dancer either.
提示:当我们说不擅长做什么事情的时候,英语里面通常用not good at something,英语的思维甚至直接踊跃到:我不是一个好的舞者。
8. 现在几点钟了?
误:What time is it now?
正:What time is it, please?
提示:What time is it now是一个直接从汉语翻译过的句子,讲英语的时候没有必要说now,因为您不可能问what time was it yesterday, 或者what time is it tommorow?所以符合英语习惯的说法是:请问现在几点了?还有一种说法是:How are we doing for time?这句话在有时间限制的时候特别合适。
9. 我的英语很糟糕。
误:My English is poor.
正:I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
提示:有人开玩笑说,全中国人最擅长的一句英文是:My English is poor. 外国人遇到自己外语不好的情况,他们会说: I am still having a few problem, but I am getting better.
10. 你愿意参加我们的晚会吗?
误:Would you like to join our party on Friday?
正:Would you like to come to our party on Friday night?
提示:join往往是指参加俱乐部或者协会,如: join the Communist Party.事实上,常常与party搭配的动词是come 或者go。如go a wild party,或者come to a Christmas Party。
11. 我没有经验。
误:I have no experience.
正:I don't know much about that.
提示:I have no experience这句话听起来古里古怪,因为您只需要说那方面我懂得不多,或者这方面我不在行,就行了。I am not really an expert in this area.
12. ——这个春节你回家吗?
——是的,我回去。
--Will you be going back home for the Spring Festival?
误:--Of course!
正:--Sure. / Certainly.
提示:以英语为母语的人使用of course的频率要比中国的学生低得多,只有在回答一些众所周知的问题时才说of course。因为of course后面隐含的一句话是“我当然知道啦!难道我是一个傻瓜吗?”因此,of course带有挑衅的意味。在交谈时,用sure或certainly效果会好得多。同时,of course not也具挑衅的意味。正常情况下语气温和的说法是certainly not。
要回复问题请先或
关注: 2 人Join ResearchGate to access over 30 million figures and 100+ million publications – all in one place.Copy referenceCopy captionEmbed figurePublished in
Full-text available &
Article & Oct 2007
& Journal of Applied Polymer Science
+4 more authors...
&...ead utilization of so-called organoclays in food packaging and other clean applications (Krá?alík et al., 2007b; Ozcam, 2011). ...&Although quaternary ammonium ions are traditionally employed to modify MMT and promote exfoliation for improved barrier performance, the resulting PCNs are not approved as GRAS by the FDA (Beall and Powell, 2011). This disadvantage, coupled with (1) the low thermal stability of such organically modified clays (Frankowski et al., 2007) and (2) the high processing temperatures required for many engineering polymers such as PET, hinders the widespread utilization of so-called organoclays in food packaging and other clean applications (Krá?alík et al., 2007b; Ozcam, 2011).
ABSTRACT: Polymers and their hybrid nanocomposites serve as inexpensive, lightweight and processable alternatives to more traditional materials, such as metals and ceramics, employed for barrier purposes in food packaging. In light of the impact of solid waste on environmental integrity, these systems must be designed to minimize material use and yet impede molecular transport into or out of packaged food/beverage products. To achieve these objectives, a variety of different physico-chemical approaches have been developed on the basis of either deposited/assembled coatings or incorporated nanoscale objects. In this chapter, we explore the motivation for and application of these strategies as routes by which to enhance barrier properties. Established sputtering and chemical-vapor deposition technologies involving metal/silica-like coatings will be compared with current approaches relying on atomic layer deposition and layer-by-layer techniques to generate conformal coatings. Nanocomposites designed to not only hinder molecular transport but also improve physical/thermal properties will be systematically examined to identify key design rules. The objective of the present work is to describe the coating and nanocomposite approaches developed to enhance barrier performance in food packaging, as well as introduce developing trends and future needs.
Chapter & Jan 2017
0Comments 1Citation
&...e mechanical properties and the morphology of recycled PET based nanocomposites have been studied121314. A nucleation effect of the organoclay [15] as well as enhancements in the barrier properties [16...&The addition of an ionomer to PET enhanced both the dispersion and the mechanical properties due to an enhancement of the interactions between the matrix polymer and the organoclay [11]. The mechanical properties and the morphology of recycled PET based nanocomposites have been studied121314. A nucleation effect of the organoclay [15] as well as enhancements in the barrier properties [16] of PET after organoclay addition were observed.
ABSTRACT: Poly(trimethylene terephthalate) (PTT), and three organically modified montmorillonites were mixed in the melt state obtaining widely dispersed nanocomposites. The parameters varied in this study were the type and amount of the organic modification and the clay content. A higher polarity of the surfactant made intercalation easier, but neither the nature (included polarity) nor the amount of surfactant influenced the dispersion level. The latter was shown directly by TEM and indirectly by the values of the modulus of elasticity. Upon mixing, a maximum interlayer distance was observed regardless of the initial interlayer distance and the nature and amount of the organoclay used. This finding was also observed in other matrices but does not appear to be a general rule. The decrease in the break properties is mainly attributed to the clay addition and the increases in the modulus of elasticity were large, in agreement with the high degree of dispersion obtained.
Article & Jun 2008
& European Polymer Journal
0Comments 23Citations
ABSTRACT: Preparation of thermally stable recycled PET-organoclay nanocomposites with improved processing and mechanical properties is a challenging task from the environmental as well as industrial and commercial point of view. In this work, both modification of sodium-type montmorillonite with 1,2-dimethyl-3-octadecyl-1H-imidazol-3-ium chloride and additional treatment with [3-(glycidyloxy)propyl]trimethoxysilane was performed. Thermal stability of the organoclays and nanocomposites prepared by melt compounding was tested by thermogravimetric analysis, differential scanning calorimetry, and melt rheology. In comparison with the organoclays modified with quaternary ammonium compounds, the prepared clays showed substantial suppression of matrix degradation during melt mixing. The increase in interlayer distance of silicate platelets and homogeneity of dispersions in the recycled and virgin PET matrices have been evaluated by transmission electron microscopy and wide-angle X-ray scattering. The higher degree of delamination in the nanocomposites filled with imidazole organoclays was in a good agreement with improved rheological characteristics and led to significant enhancement in mechanical properties and thermal stability. A difference in structure (besides the level of delamination and homogeneity of silicate platelets) of recycled versus virgin PET nanocomposites was detected by X-ray diffraction patterns. (C) 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. J Appl Polym Sci 2007
Full-text available &
Article & Nov 2007
& Journal of Applied Polymer Science
+3 more authors...
0Comments 26Citations
oror log in with商品名称:
京东价:暂无报价
评价得分:
咨询内容:
请问这个LG的这个hepa是什么材质的 是pp滤纸还是玻璃纤维还是pet,pp复合材质。 为什么能水洗呢? 如果是玻璃纤维的话 水洗不是容易断裂飘浮到空中么 那么造成矽肺比不用净化器更糟糕怎么办
京东回复:
您好!LG PS-R451WN带有HEPA过滤网,HEPA 滤网清洗周期大概为每6 个月一次,您可以参考说明书的清洁方式,感谢您对京东的支持!祝您购物愉快!
发表咨询:
声明:您可在购买前对产品包装、颜色、运输、库存等方面进行咨询,我们有专人进行回复!因厂家随时会更改一些产品的包装、颜色、产地等参数,所以该回复仅在当时对提问者有效,其他网友仅供参考!咨询回复的工作时间为:周一至周五,9:00至18:00,请耐心等待工作人员回复。
咨询类型:
库存及配送
发票及保修
促销及赠品
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
功能咨询:咨询商品功能建议您拨打各品牌的官方客服电话,以便获得更准确的信息。
发货时间:现货:下单后一日内即可发货;在途:一般1-2天发货; 预订:一般1-6天可发货;无货:已售完,相应物流中心覆盖地区内的用户不能购买
运&&&&费:如需查看快递运输收费标准及免运费规则,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
上门自提:上门自提不收取运费,如需查看全部自提点位置、地图、注意事项,
物流中心:京东商城拥有北京、上海、广州三个物流中心,各物流中心覆盖不同的城市,
限&&&&额:如需查看各银行在线支付限额,
大额支付:快钱支付中的招行、工行、建行、农行、广发支持大额支付,最高单笔一次支付10000元
分期付款:单个商品价格在500元以上,可使用中国银行、招商银行发行的信用卡申请分期付款,
货到付款:如需查看开通货到付款地区及运费,
京东承诺:商品均为原装正品行货,自带机打发票,严格执行国家三包政策,享受全国联保服务。
发票类型:京东商城所售商品均自带机打发票,在提供相关企业资料证明后,可申请开取增值税发票。
退 换 货:京东商城为您提供完善的退换货服务,
咨询内容:
多品类齐全,轻松购物
快多仓直发,极速配送
好正品行货,精致服务
省天天低价,畅选无忧JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. 我的設置 Select我的帳號我的收藏CheckoutLog In
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Petkin Compare Products You have no items to compare. && 多謝大家支持 Thanks!
Petkin 名稱
格子& & 顯示20 每頁
格子& & 顯示20 每頁&&& &&& & & & PPS (繳費靈) 手機服務,可&

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语语法 的文章

随机推荐