我最喜欢的食物作文一本书。英语作文 急求!!谢...

我最喜欢的一本书英语作文(mulan)_百度知道
我最喜欢的一本书英语作文(mulan)
like reading, don’t let it happens next time to make a better future~. His Z-shaped scar and magic stick brought me into a magical world, but &quot, it’s easy for children to understand the main story.But one of the books that I like best is My Life Story.In the book. He wants tNothing is difficult if you put your heart into it. It was a book about the King of the private land called Mufasa:&This is why I like it best!&s adventrue on the wonderful land is My Favourite Book That I Have read in Winter Holidays, even know the past may hurts but you have to face it and learn things from it.At first. But once Simba meet his best friend Sara, because he will become the future king after Mufasa’s death. He told Simba it was all Simba’s false because Mufasa is dead because he was trying to safe Simba.It was created(创作)by an American writer-Helen Keller(海伦·凯勒)in 1902;s the best book I&#39.Helen was getting happier every day.It let me know how to face my live, therefore there’s no chance for Scar,she knew Miss Sullivan(沙利文),and it tells a a girl&#39, but now I reverse the story by reading the book.After that. The story is very long but I am interested in it,novels and storybooks and so on,deaf(聋的)and dumb(哑的)person,she wrote and published(出版)many famous works! A really cute little lion.When she was seven years old,she wrote that she had not been able to see,she tried as much as possible to remember words, and he live happily with other animals ever after~. He meets two friends in a beautiful land. I think it&#39.Because of this, and he follows her back to his kingdom and found out the truth about his father’s death. So he puts Simba into danger and killed Mufasa! This is a good story for everyone,hear or speak since the age of one year and seven months.Then.She was a blind(盲的);Harry Porter& is my favorite one. I already watch it in the cartoon when Is hands with her own fingers again and again,her good teacher, the fiction story is so meaningful that I can learn a lot from it,so I love many different kinds of books very much. So he’s trying to kill both of them,because they not only broaden my horizons(视野)but also give me inspiration(灵感), but it’s good for someone even older because it tell us that it’s important to facing the past.My Life Story is one of them.I love this book because it tell me a lot . Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies. Ive ever read.What about you 这个更简单 Alice&#39,for example. But his dream is broken by the newborn baby of Mufasa – Simba~,Miss Sullivan helped her learn how to write English words. Up to now I have read a lot of books,Miss Sullivan wrote some words on Helen&#39. It shows us a universal(普遍的)truth,magazines. They taught Simba everything will be fine as the time passing!.That is a wonderful book, therefore he killed Scar. So Simba run away by fear. My Life Story described her hard struggle to become an outstanding(著名的)writer and educationist(教育家)of the world, he have a brother called Scar, to be the leader of all animals, a jealousy person. I’ve read a book called “The Lion King”.Helen was a very diligent girl.This unusual thing made her very sad! I enjoy reading different kinds of books
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我最喜欢的一本书 英语作文_百度知道
我最喜欢的一本书 英语作文
我最喜欢的一本书,100字左右,高手帮忙啊求托福口语
I am proud that I am a Chinese and I will make more effort to build a more powerful country and let Chinese hi&gt.
This will be a long story for me to read this book, this is the most important book in my life and now I still read it and recite some part of it, a totally innocent boy.
As me. First time I touched this book is when I was 5 years old, and I always proudly answer them &lt, which is all history about China, I knew more about it and feel more confident about my own China. When I became older and older. I almost forgot the dinner after I read the first page,which is opening a&lt, I was the historist in my class and showed my knowledge from that book to my classmeates. This is a really wonderful present to me. FThe Five Thousand Years History&gt. My mother bought it to me as my 5-years-A lot of people ask me which book is my most favorite one. I think everyone should read it and get this wonderful experenice
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
我最喜欢的一本书的相关知识
其他1条回答
千木叶清烟润喉茶
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语作文大全:让我最感动的一本书A book which affects me most
来源:  【】 
  I used to be cowardly before reading this book. I always chose to give up or to escape when I met difficulties even if I could work it out just by myself. There was no belief in my mind to spirit me up to solve problems and achieve my goals .After reading this book, you can see a sudden change happen in me. I have had a will of adamant since then .When I meet some troubles or something unfortunate at present, I always stand up and fight with them with determination and perseverance.  All in all,Gone with the Wind is a book which affects me most. After my narration, would you like to read this book?  最感动我的一本书(一本将影响我最大)   早上好,女士们,先生们,这是一个我非常荣幸地在这里给我speech.And我演讲的题目是一本书,影响我最大。   高尔基曾经说过,书籍是人类progress.Yes的阶梯,书籍已发挥人的发展具有重要作用。这是影响我们的书籍不仅在我们的想法很多,但在我们的生活方式,以及。   我是一个女孩谁喜欢读书非常多。我已阅读,如简爱,傲慢与偏见等on.They许多书籍维生素E作出了me.But什么影响,我认为我最重要的是玛格丽特米切尔的巨著命名乱世佳人很大的影响。   老实说,我被深深地感动结束后阅读这本书。斯佳丽O'Harra和她的丈夫白瑞德给我留下了深刻的印象。   是书的主角,斯嘉丽是一个黑头发,绿眼睛格鲁吉亚美人谁通过南北战争和重建的困难strggles。她是聪明和勇敢。她的决心和驱动器的定义,以实现她的一切,她以任何必要手段欲望。她从不放弃,因为她有一个强烈的信念,她将接替她在end.She尝试,尽量利用Melannie照顾。她没有她的最好救她home.She教我一个生动的教训,如果有意愿,有办法。   瑞德巴特勒,以及他的妻子斯佳丽,是一个在内战War.Although真正的英雄,他是可耻的,他是既强大到足以面对现实和变化。没有犹豫,他去后,他想要的东西后,都被抛出西点和他的贵族家庭。他不是作为阿什利同谁在战争中失去了自己。换句话说,他领导的剑在舒适的生活。他的所作所为,告诉我,我应该意志坚强。我要面对所有的,我有一个在我脸上的笑容遇到的问题。   梅拉妮教我宽容,让我知道肯尼迪责任。这是这本书以及它的帮助我现在什么形状的字符。   我以前是读这本书之前,胆怯。我总是选择放弃或逃避,当我遇到困难,即使我可以通过自己的工作刚刚出来。有没有在我的脑海里信仰的精神,所以我能解决问题,实现我的目标在阅读这本书。,你可以看到一个突然的变化发生在我身上。自那以后我有一个坚定的意志。当我遇到一些麻烦或目前是不幸,我总是站起来与他们作斗争的决心和毅力。   总之,飘是一本书,影响我最大。我的叙述后,你会想读这本书吗?1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()?&&()
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004- 网 All Rights Reserved 中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-2013年高中英语作文:我最喜欢的一本书 
2013年高中英语作文:我最喜欢的一本书 
我最喜欢的一本书 My Favourite Book
I like reading,so I love many different kinds of books very much,because they not only broaden my horizons(视野)but also give me inspiration(灵感).
我喜欢阅读,所以我很喜欢各种类型的书,因为他们不仅拓宽我的视野,而且还给我灵感。
Up to now I have read a lot of books, for example,magazines,novels and storybooks and so on.But one of the books that I like best is My Life Story.It was created(创作)by an American writer—Helen Keller(海伦·凯勒)in 1902.She was a blind(盲的),deaf(聋的)and dumb(哑的)person.In the book,she wrote that she had not been able to see,hear or speak since the age of one year and seven months.This unusual thing made her very sad.When she was seven years old,she knew Miss Sullivan(沙利文),her good teacher.Helen was getting happier every day.Then,Miss Sullivan helped her learn how to write English words.At first,Miss Sullivan wrote some words on Helen's hands with her own fingers again and again.Helen was a very diligent girl.Because of this,she tried as much as possible to remember words.After that,she wrote and published(出版)many famous works.My Life Story is one of them.
到目前为止我读过很多书,例如,杂志,小说和故事书等等。但是,我最喜欢的书是《我的生活的故事》。它是美国作家海伦凯勒写与1902的。她是一个又盲又聋又哑的人。在书中,她写道,自从她一岁零七个月后就没能再看到、听到或说过了。这些不寻常的事情让她很伤心。她七岁的时候,她认识了她的好老师,沙利文。海伦每天变得越来越开心。然后,沙利文小姐帮助她学习写英语单词。起初,沙利文小姐她自己的手指在海伦的手中一次又一次的写一些字。海伦是一个很勤奋的女孩。
My Life Story described her hard struggle to become an outstanding(著名的)writer and educationist(教育家)of the world.
&我的生活故事&阐述了她成为一个世界著名的作家和教育家的艰辛。
It shows us a universal(普遍的)truth:“Nothing is difficult if you put your heart intoit!”This is why I like it best.What about you?
发表评论:
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&下一篇:没有了

我要回帖

更多关于 我最喜欢的食物作文 的文章

随机推荐