求翻译,各位热心的英语中国达人秀,看在三百分...

英语翻译。。求指点。。。各位英语达人看过来~~_百度知道
英语翻译。。求指点。。。各位英语达人看过来~~
又比如,1993 年《农业技术推广法》,且不说该法存在重大缺陷,连有关法律责任的条款都没有,就说该法授权国务院制定有关实施条例,但直到18 年之后的今天尚未见相关条例出台。这句话我翻译成:Here is another simple example : &the promotion law of agricultural technology & which is implemented in 1993 has many great defects,
not to mention the deficency of clauses of the legal liability, but the authorization which refers to the state council to formulate regulations for the implementationwas not been issued unti哗畅糕堆蕹瞪革缺宫画l 18 years later of today.这句话翻的对吗??有没有语法错误??求指教!!
提问者采纳
我把有问题的地方用方括号标上哗畅糕堆蕹瞪革缺宫画了,你看一下:Here is another 【simple】 example : &the promotion law of agricultural technology & which 【is 】implemented in 1993 has many 【great defects】【,
not】 to mention the deficency of clauses of 【the legal liability】, 【but】 【the authorization which refers to】 the state council to formulate regulations for the implementation【】【was not been issued until 18 years later of today.】1、可以去掉2、1993年的事应该用过去式 was3、“重大缺陷”不宜用great, 用major或big好一些4、下面其实你是另外写了一句,所以这个地方应该句号、大写首字母。5、现在写的是“法律的可靠性”,可改为 legal responsibilities6、去掉7、it authorized 8、, but such regulations9、still remain unissued today, that is, 18 years since the authorization.
提问者评价
这里所有的问题我都看到了,谢谢你逐一帮我找出来,帮我提高翻译水平谢谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
告诉你个最简单的方法,你到百度翻译里把你的英文翻译成中文,刚才替你翻译了一下刚才在百度翻译:这里是另一个简单的例子:“农业技术”实施1993年的推广法有许多重大的缺陷,更不用提的法律责任条款的缺陷,但授权是指国务院制定的implementationwas尚未出台直到18年后的今天条例。在百度翻译中:汉译英:For example, in 1993 the &popularization of agricultural 哗畅糕堆蕹瞪革缺宫画technology&, and do not say the flaws in the law, even the legal responsibility of the relevant provisions are not, saying the law authorizing the State Council formulate relevant regulations, but it was not until 18 years later there is no related regulation.很明显看出你的implementationwas有错
Here is another example,Promotion law for agricultural technology enacted in 1993 has existed significant defects,which is demonstrated by not having clauses for legal liability plus not issuing relevant regulations in the aftermath of 18 years in spite of the authorization to the start council to enact ones.
Again, for example, in 1993, the agricultural technology promotion law, not to mention the major defects, and doesn't even have the stipulations about the legal liability, they said the authorization of the state council, formulate rules for its implementation, but it was not until 18 years after the regulations have not been issued today.
疯掉了!百渡神翻译也敢信啊?完全不通哎!还不如楼主翻译的呢,至少能看懂,就是稍稍有点小错误而已 Another example would be the &law of agricultural technology populization& of 1993. The above law had many fallacies, especially regarding the legal liability of said law.
Although the state council was responsible for setting regulations, none was issued since the inception of the law 18 years ago.
implementationwas
For example, in 1993 the &popularization of agricultural technology&, and do not say the flaws in the law, even the legal responsibility of the relevant provisions are not, saying the law authorizing the State Council formulate relevant regulations, but it was not until 18 years later there is no related regulation.这样翻译就没错了
达人的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语达人帮忙翻译一段话。太多专有名词,有点看不懂The carbon stem says that it should have a titanium bolts but I received stainless steel bolts on mine and the bolts down even have washers. Please send the proper bolts (titanium with the washers) so we c_百度作业帮
求英语达人帮忙翻译一段话。太多专有名词,有点看不懂The carbon stem says that it should have a titanium bolts but I received stainless steel bolts on mine and the bolts down even have washers. Please send the proper bolts (titanium with the washers) so we c
The carbon stem says that it should have a titanium bolts but I received stainless steel bolts on mine and the bolts down even have washers. Please send the proper bolts (titanium with the washers) so we could resolve the issue.
碳纤维车把应该配一个钛螺栓,但是我收到的是不锈钢螺栓。请发给我正确的螺栓(钛螺栓带垫圈),以解决此问题。
碳纤维龙头零件本来说是用钛螺栓的,结果我收到的是不锈钢的,而且螺栓还不带垫圈(我猜想down是dont拼写错了)。请把正确的螺栓(钛螺栓带垫圈)发过来这样我们这头就好办了。
碳阀杆应该配有钛金属螺栓,但我收到的是不锈钢的螺栓和垫片, 请发送带垫片的钛金属螺栓。
碳干说,它应该有一个钛螺栓,但我对我的不锈钢螺栓和螺栓下来,甚至有垫圈。请发送适当的螺栓与垫圈(钛),这样我们就可以解决这个问题。
碳纤维车把应配备的钛螺栓,但我收到的不锈钢制的螺栓。请给我正确的螺栓(钛螺栓与垫圈),以解决这个问题的。
碳杆说,它应该有一个钛螺栓但我收到不锈钢螺栓在矿山和螺栓下来甚至有洗衣机。请发送适当的螺栓(钛与垫圈),这样我们就可以解决这个问题。求翻译,各位英语达人求翻译啊。。。麻烦帮忙翻译以下文字,我知道有点长,可是准备急用啊。。HAKATA是博多(地名)看不清的地方是:be have不好意思,换了一下图片_百度作业帮
求翻译,各位英语达人求翻译啊。。。麻烦帮忙翻译以下文字,我知道有点长,可是准备急用啊。。HAKATA是博多(地名)看不清的地方是:be have不好意思,换了一下图片
HAKATA是博多(地名)看不清的地方是:be have不好意思,换了一下图片
没有地方能看的清。
至少英文应该打出来的,图片看不清楚字.求英语高手翻译一句话 “我向来是这么做的啊,何必这么惊讶呢?” 最好是能口语化的,简单明了的那种.这句话我其实也会翻译,但是总觉得不够口语化,才会来百度求助的.各位英语达人请不吝赐教哈 等了两个多月,_百度作业帮
求英语高手翻译一句话 “我向来是这么做的啊,何必这么惊讶呢?” 最好是能口语化的,简单明了的那种.这句话我其实也会翻译,但是总觉得不够口语化,才会来百度求助的.各位英语达人请不吝赐教哈 等了两个多月,
等了两个多月,等来了四个谷歌翻译党.哎,就没有专业点的回答么?
"I always do ah, why so surprised?"

我要回帖

更多关于 中国达人秀 的文章

随机推荐